Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20220526悲智譜寫大藏經Providing Timely Support to Refugees from Ukraine

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20220526悲智譜寫大藏經Providing Timely Support to Refugees from Ukraine Empty
發表主題: 20220526悲智譜寫大藏經Providing Timely Support to Refugees from Ukraine   20220526悲智譜寫大藏經Providing Timely Support to Refugees from Ukraine Empty周日 6月 05, 2022 1:36 am

"You help us with love. Not only are you generous, you've  brought love to me in my time of need."

This 27-year-old mother has fled with her children, the youngest being just seven months old. She has to take care of her children and might have to carry the youngest one while holding her other children's hands. She also has baggage to carry. What a great burden for this young lady! She has to take care of her children and find a way to settle down.

We must be empathetic. There are millions of refugees. Now, our Tzu Chi volunteers, who always wear a smile, comfort refugees with propriety and respect. This is truly heartwarming. There are mixed feelings that are hard to express with words. We see how refugees sang the song "One Family." This is how "one family" is signed. It is signed this way, then this, and this. We all live under the same sky and on the same land, so we must treat one another like family.

Recently, I like gesturing like this. With "people", "one," and "mouth" put together, the Chinese character for "unity" is formed. we must unite our hearts together. Our volunteers from different countries and regions have come together to help refugees. They work with one heart and pool their love together. Medical students have also been inspired to provide aid.

"The senior year course load is really heavy. It's still early morning, and I have to go to class after doing volunteer work for two hours. I'll come back after class if assistance is still needed here. If there are larger aid distributions on the weekend, I might have to get up early to study. Then, after finishing my volunteer work in the afternoon, I have to go home quickly to study."

Because of (the war,) many in Ukraine have embarked on a tough journey. To flee the war, they've taken their families with them, which is truly not easy. They have been fleeing for months and all they wish is to find a safe place to settle down. How much hardship they've gone through!

Even if they've found a shelter, their future is still unclear. They need people with a bodhisattva heart who can bring care to them and help them to sustain their lives for some time. I'me very grateful to a former staff member of our Da Ai TV. With married a man (in Poland).

"When we first heard about the refugees, my husband said to me: 'There must be something we can do. We have many friends in Ukraine.' So, I called an ex-coworker at Dai Ai TV and asked about Tzu Chi's ideas and plans. I was told that everyone wished to help, but there had yet to be a definite idea. So, I was introduced to a volunteer Germany."

This is how they can come together to help us bring aid to refugees and inspire people to join our rank. There is also a volunteer who have stayed in Hualien and visited the Abode. With good affinities, this volunteer is helping refugees along with other volunteers. There is much work to be done. This takes more manpower  and everyone needs to work with one heart. We truly have many good affinities.

We've been holding aid distributions over these days. I'm grateful that our volunteers from over ten countries and regions have been carrying out relief together. There is a volunteer who guides and inspires young people like a loving mother. I'm very touched.

That is Shu-wei, our volunteers from Germany. She also serves in her late husband's stead as she also carries on his love. I believe that if her husband, Mr. Pfaff, were still alive... He was a German and also my disciple. When we carried out international relief, he'd travel with Shu-wei to serve. It's a pity that te passed away a few years ago. This time, Shu-wei has also travelled to offer aid. She interacts with students as if she were their mother.

Every day, I sit on my chair and look at a map to see from where our volunteers have travelled to help refugees. For those helping refugees directly, it's hard work. They need to reach out to refugees and help us comfort them with love and hand gift cards to them. There is truly much to share. Thank you all.

There is too much to share about the situations of the refugees. They used to live in peace, but they are suffering now. Their stories will be part of human history. So, our young staff members from the U.S.  are documenting and filming there, bearing witness to the times and recording Tzu Chi's history.

There are also six Da Ai TV staff members there. They are also filming nad recording the stories of refugees. As we are all TZu Chi members, we must support our volunteers there. They can help and comfort refugees directly. As we can't go there, we must try our best to raise funds and offer support. We must all fulfill our responsibility to (help refugees) as we can all give with love.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: