Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20220601恆持善念行三好With Goodness Come Peace and Safety

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20220601恆持善念行三好With Goodness Come Peace and Safety  Empty
發表主題: 20220601恆持善念行三好With Goodness Come Peace and Safety    20220601恆持善念行三好With Goodness Come Peace and Safety  Empty周五 7月 01, 2022 8:54 am

Indeed, the COVID-19 pandemic has been going on for too long. We must protect ourselves at all times, as doing so will also protect others. We must remain vigilant and pray with sincere piety for the peace of the world. To bring about peace in the world, we must live with sincere piety. I mention sincere piety every day. Vigilance and sincere piety are the remedies that not only ease the pandemic but also bring Nature’s elements back in balance, contributing to favorable climate conditions. I often say that while the Earth can be referred to as a macrocosm, our body can be referred to as a microcosm. When the elements of the macrocosm are balanced, humanity can enjoy safety and peace. When our microcosm is balanced, our illnesses can be cured. If Nature’s elements are in balance, the elements of our body can be in balance too.

I always hope that we can all harbor sincere piety within. We must forever remain sincerely pious and work with one heart for a common goal---benefiting humanity and the world. Such is the way of Bodhisattvas. Whenever I see Tzu Chi members coming back to the Abode, I always say, Bodhisattvas have returned. Whenever I walk to our dining hall for a meal, everyone greets me and I reply, good day to you, Bodhisattvas. I greet them back or give them my well-wishes. I call everyone a Bodhisattva as I hope we can all think good thoughts, walk the right path in life, and do good deeds at all times. I mention this every day. As long as everyone thinks good thoughts, does good deeds, and keeps to the right direction in life, the entire world will be in safety and peace.

It’s been more than two years since the first outbreak of COVID-19. I have been saying that the pandemic is hard to describe with words. I can only call on all of us to protect ourselves by keeping a safe distance from others. Yet, we must keep serving as living bodhisattvas with enlightened love. While practicing social distancing, we must also nurture everlasting love by inspiring love in all. While maintaining a proper distance from others, we must keep benefiting everyone with pure and selfless love so people all over the world can also be inspired to do the same. Over the past 50 years and more, Tzu Chi has established chapters, branches, offices, or contact point in more than 60 countries and regions. There are Tzu Chi’s flags flying in those areas. In the universe, there is a minor planet called Tzu Chi. I hope that we can all give with love ceaselessly so this minor planet can shine forever and ever. We must also let everyone know how Tzu Chi members have all been giving with love and pooling everyone’s love together to light up the world.

Now, Tzu Chi members around the world are concerned about refugees from Ukraine. Tzu Chi volunteers from 12 countries and regions have gathered in Poland to provide aid and supplies. Wishing to help the refugees, Tzu Chi members around the world donate what they can, such as 50 cents, one dollar, ten dollars, or 100,000 dollars. Everyone aspires to help and large and small donations are pooled together to bring aid to refugees. Every day, there are people who flee Ukraine. They suffer unspeakably. In this moment, we and the refugees all live together on Earth. Although some of them are over ten thousand kilometers away from us, over ten thousand kilometers away from us, we can all see their situations.

Everyone, I hope we can all vow to give and serve and live out our vows. This is how we nurture our wisdom-life. Otherwise, our wisdom will fade away. Our life diminishes with each passing day. If we do not cultivate our wisdom, we will be clouded by ignorance and our life will be idled away and become valueless. Every day, I do not forget to call on everyone to look at how we have given of ourselves. Now, looking at how I have given of myself, I believe that I have said all I have to say and have tried my best to benefit all. I’ve lit up a light. It now all depends on you whether you can pass on the light and bring more light to your lives. I’ve fulfilled my responsibility. Every day, I carry out my responsibility of bringing value to my life.

Everyone, only we can live out our value in life. To do that, we must sow blessings for the world and cultivate wisdom at all times. There is too much to share. In all, I truly hope that whatever our age, we will grow in wisdom and sow blessings for the world each and every day.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: