Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20220605行經入法福慧足Guiding People to Follow the Bodhisattva Path

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-02

20220605行經入法福慧足Guiding People to Follow the Bodhisattva Path  Empty
發表主題: 20220605行經入法福慧足Guiding People to Follow the Bodhisattva Path    20220605行經入法福慧足Guiding People to Follow the Bodhisattva Path  Empty周五 7月 01, 2022 1:59 am

Master, everyone, greetings! My name is Zheng Shanyi. Shanyi means good intentions. Master, I had Polio at three, I can’t do any Tzu Chi work, thus, I write. In the book, Adjusting Mindset, I wrote six stories. The six Tzu Chi volunteers written in these six stories are truly our role models. Their spirit of serving with Tzu Chi is admirable. Take Ms. Lin Chunxiu for example. Master had personally urged her to be a Tzu Chi volunteer. That was why she joined. She had told Master, I can’t.  Master said, yes, you can. Thus, she became a volunteer. She’s been with Tzu Chi for 42 years. She’s very grateful for that.

There are a lot of things she wanted to tell Master, but she’s now 83, and she said that, Master said we shouldn’t hold on to the past, so I’ve been letting go a lot of things, and now, I don’t know what is left to say. But I know I want to say thank you to Master. I am grateful that, because of you, I volunteer with Tzu Chi, so I live happily and feel carefree. She really lived out the Dharma name Master had given her, she says, Master hopes that if I have compassion, I’ll be able to shoulder something and let it go. Also, she keeps this saying in mind: our love is like waves a thousand feet high which create a turbulent sea of suffering. Let’s love those who are loved by the ones we love. Hence, she is very nice to her mother-in-law, and took good care of her when she had a stroke. Her husband had an affair and she was sad, but she did not panic; she let go of the hurt she felt and focused on her Tzu Chi work. This is why she has nearly 500 donating members.

I was certified in 1989.  I’m Citi. Thank you Master, Amitofo.
You’re very senior. You’ve been with me for a long time.
And she never took time off! So, Master, isn’t she a good disciple?
She is! When we must let go, we must, thus, we will gain. Letting go of one, we gain ten-thousand. Look at how many donating members and Dharma family members you have! You should feel very happy and grateful.

I always say, every day, let us be grateful upon waking up; when our heart is moved, let us make a vow, when we take action, we are to create blessings. We are healthy in body and mind, but what’s the use to have a healthy body? With a healthy body, let us do things this is the most important. Seeing volunteers getting older and older, this is a good thing. We keep getting older because we are healthy. Seeing everyone being healthy, I feel that this is a precious and wonderful thing. When I wake up every day and move my arms and legs, I think: I’m grateful. Would you do that, too? As I step off my bed and stand up straight, I think: I’m so grateful! As I take my first step of the day, my life will be meaningful today. Let us have a meaningful life, so, I keep telling everyone to take an inventory of the deeds in our life. Maybe we’ve missed out on something in the past; now, it is the time to not miss out.

In the past, we might not know the principles clearly. Now, our direction is correct, and I have been guiding you earnestly. I’m also happy to see the volunteers at the recycling station. Many volunteers are of old age, yet they have agile hands. They can disassemble heavy things. they put things that are broken on one side, and look for functional parts to fix the broken items. Life is like this, we fill in for one another. Some volunteers say, Master, I cannot read. I say to them, it’s all right if you cannot read. You just need to know principles. They learn the principles, but they do not know how to walk the path. They can follow the person who walks the right path. So, every one of us should lead people. But, if we cannot walk in front of people and there is a person who walks the right path, we just need to follow him.

In a long procession of people, some say, Master, I’m the last one. I feel that being the last one is also precious. He is able to make sure that those in the front don’t get lagged behind. So, whether it’s the leader or the person walking the last, both are important. Those in the middle need to be strong and solid.  Our missions are eternal. In this era and time, for Tzu Chi to be established and gathered people requires a special affinity; it has a great purpose. Speaking on a global scale, Tzu Chi has helped people in half of the world’s countries. Yet, have we helped half of the world’s population? Have we done this? No. It’s a long way to do. Can a tiny ant climb over the Himalayas? Yes. You answered yes with such strength. We need to have faith in ourselves, and we are determined to climb over the mountain. Not only will we climb over the mountain ourselves, we will also bring a large group of tiny ants to climb the Himalayas.

This is where we need to make efforts in. When we see people, talk to them one by one. If they are inspired, they have the blessings to walk the path with us. If they are not inspired to do goodness, we did our part in trying to inspire them. Let us aspire and make vows to talk about Tzu Chi to people. We walk the Tzu Chi Path and do Tzu Chi’s work. Everyone out to aspire and make vows to do this, then, one seed will give rise to innumerable seeds. This is why I often tell volunteers that one can give rise to many. In carrying out the Dharma, we are reading the Sutra of Innumerable Meanings. We walk the path the sutra points to us. So, let us not waste our everyday life, in our activities, our actions, and our speech. So, let us speak out more and urge people to do goodness. Many people are waiting for Tzu Chi volunteers to inspire them.

Don’t miss any person who is waiting for you to inspire them. Volunteers, let us always make the aspiration and vow to cultivate blessings as well as use our wisdom. This is called cultivating both blessings and wisdom. It’s like the two feet of a person. One foot represents blessings. One foot represents wisdom. As we walk forward step by step, that’s called cultivating blessings and wisdom.

It’s not impossible for us ordinary beings to arrive at Buddhahood. We just need to walk the Bodhisattva Path. We should walk the Bodhisattva Path. I’m grateful for volunteers’ mindful interviewing their fellow volunteers. Every story shows a role model for many people to read and resonate with. Thank you, everyone.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: