Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20220616薰法入心力行善Sowing Seeds of Love by Practicing Goodness

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20220616薰法入心力行善Sowing Seeds of Love by Practicing Goodness Empty
發表主題: 20220616薰法入心力行善Sowing Seeds of Love by Practicing Goodness   20220616薰法入心力行善Sowing Seeds of Love by Practicing Goodness Empty周六 7月 09, 2022 8:31 am

We see that there are many disasters in the world. Why is that? It's because of people's deeds. Many people are not aware of the impact of their actions. As they go about their lives, they've been doing good and bad deeds unknowingly. In the law of karma, there is a clear distinction between good and bad deeds. While good deeds create blessings, bad deeds bring about disasters. So, whether we will be blessed or suffer disasters depends on our conduct.

Can we conduct ourselves well without ever committing a wrong? That is very difficult. And, are those who commit wrongs bad people? Not necessarily. Human nature is inherently kind. It's just that some are clouded by ignorance. We must understand this principle. We must also understand that if we commit wrongs, many disasters will occur and that if we do good, we can enjoy safety and peace, favorable climate condition, and good harvests. It's blessing to live in such a world.

Yet, many people are not aware that they are blessed. Everything depends on our minds. Many people do not consider themselves blessed even if they are safe and well. So, they do not harbor gratitude within and are never satisfied. Deluded by ignorance, they've been creating and accumulating bad karma.

So, recently, I've been telling everyone that people's bad karma has outweighed their good karma. We must call on all to do good more often and encourage everyone to give with love. I will keep giving talks to call on all to do so, for it there is one more person who takes my teachings to heart and is inspired to give with love, he or she will seize every opportunity to sow seeds of love in others. One seed of love can multiply into countless ones.

What this vast Earth needs now is for all of us to take the Dharma to heart and put it into action. This way, we can set a good example for others and inspire everyone to do the same. Let us inspire love in all regardless of religion. We must have faith that all religions teach people to do good and give with love. It is the goal of every religion to inspire all to practice goodness and love. Be it benevolence, Great Love, or universal love, it's all about love. Every religion upholds love as a core value.

We Buddhists must give with great and everlasting love. We must have deep faith that in our past lives, we'd continuously sown seeds of love that would grow into big trees. Let us vow to do so life after life, working tirelessly to every single tree, so they can become forests. We must keep sowing seeds of love and nurturing them mindfully so they will sprout and grow when good conditions are in place.

We must also nurture seeds of love in our minds so we will have no attachments or regrets. Every day, we must head towards the right direction in life without a deviation, seizing time and opportunities to say what we should say and do what we should do. We must guard our actions and take each step firmly in the right direction so when people see what we do, they will give rise to joy, learn from us, and follow our ways. This way, we will not be alone on the Bodhisattva Path, for there is sure to be a long procession of people following us on the path.

We see that the situations of those in poverty, suffering, or hunger have become even worse. People in need live on the same Earth as you and me, and they are still suffering at this moment. I often say that I hope everyone can take in my words and live them out mindfully. We must safeguard our hearts and minds and vow to help those in need. Although we cant' reach out and hand them aid personally, we can give what we can so those who aspire to help can reach out and bring aid to them.

As long as we have the will to provide aid, those who can reach out can help those in need directly. We must have faith in this and make vows to give. We truly must call on everyone to give with love, and more importantly, practice vegetarianism. We must vow to do all that is good and refrain from all evil.

The easiest way to make vows is when we have a meal. As we eat a bowl of rice, we vow to give back by doing good, safeguarding our body and mind and refraining from all evil. When we do this, we are living out our value in life. Everyone, I hope you can all take in what I've said. True principles are profound and are hard to explain in simple words. So, everyone, please listen to my talks diligently and take my teachings to heart.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: