Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20230406應節勤播穫有餘Sowing Seeds of Goodness in Malawi

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20230406應節勤播穫有餘Sowing Seeds of Goodness in Malawi Empty
發表主題: 20230406應節勤播穫有餘Sowing Seeds of Goodness in Malawi   20230406應節勤播穫有餘Sowing Seeds of Goodness in Malawi Empty周四 4月 27, 2023 8:25 am

"It's very hard to go back there calmly. I'll always remember all we've experienced. Even now, I can hear people's cries for help. This disaster is truly terrifying."

We've seen and heard about Malawi. The locals are poor to begin with, and as disasters occur there frequently, and suffer more than they otherwise would. How can we take the first step to help them? We can set a direction. As long as we are mindful, we can carry out what we aspire to do. By taking the first step, one day, we'll reach our destination and achieve our goal. As long as we are all determined, we can help the locals and transform their lives. 

I often say we should take one step after another. Yet, lately, I've been thinking that we must stride forward quickly. It's like how farmers cultivate their land. When the growing season arrives, farmers make preparations for cultivation and them plow the land, sow seeds, care for seedlings, fertilize the land, etc. We must seize time to help those in need the way farmers seize time to grow crops. 

"Today, we have this great opportunity (for people in Malawi and the Abode) to see and listen to each other. There's also a tour around (the Abode)."

"Volunteers in some countries can't come back to the Abode. Through this video call, they can better understand how we work to support ourselves at the Abode."

Since we've vowed to (benefit all), we must start our relief and reconstruction work in Malawi. We must do so more quickly rather than defer our work to next year. It seems that I've been a bit slow. Now, I must launch relevant work quickly. I can't complete the work myself. We all need to work together.
"Master, this is maize starch from the maize grown by volunteers in Malawi, with whom we've shared our faming experiences."

See how mindful our local volunteers are. Now, they can support themselves. Also, with good harvests, remaining crops can be given to others in need. There are still people who wait for us to support and guide them in cultivating their land. We can achieve that as long as we're mindful.

"In Chigojo, Brother Mike collected materials by himself to build a medical station for the community. The construction started this January and the main structure has been completed. With the efforts of the volunteers and the chieftains, the government has promised to staff the medical station with doctors and nurses when it is completed so that the locals can receive medical care and medicine for free."

As the construction work has been launched, as soon as the medical station is completed, the locals' lives and health can be safeguarded with love. They can have a healthy body and mind. And, if we have good affinities, we can also build schools for children there. 

As long as we take the initiative to give with sincere love, I have faith that we can sow blessings there. This spirit can also be passed on there generation after generation. When we mobilize to give with love and encourage others to do so, more and more people will join our rank. Now, what we need to do is to inspire love in all. 

Everyone, we must now inspire love in all like how farmers bend over the sow seeds. This way, there'll be people joining us every year. I have faith that this will be very helpful to improve the lives fo the locals. This is how we live out our value in life. To inspire others to join us so our work and spirit can be passed on ceaselessly is how we live out our value as the first generation of Tzu Chi members. 

Everyone, we must seize every opportunity to do so. I truly cant' bear to see people there suffer. Thankfully, they've been very diligent. They cultivate their land with courage and also beened over to sow seeds. I feel hopeful about them. I'm sure they can reap a good harvest a few months later. We must inspire love like how they sow seeds. Thank you all. 

Everyone, please work harder and seize every opportunity to live out your value in life. I hope to see you do so as this is how Tzu Chi's work and spirit can be passed on forever. Your should work hard to inspire love like how farmers sow seeds. You should also benefit all like how farmers reap harvests every season. This is my greatest expectation. 

I've heard you sing "Our Vow" and (I've seen your determination.) You should not only sing the song but also understand the meanings of the lyrics and pool your strength together to benefit people in Africa. We must seize our lives to inspire all to join us so Tzu Chi's missions can be carried out forever. This is what's on my mind now. I'm very grateful to our volunteers in Africa for suporting one another with love.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: