Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20230414人文弘法遍十方Spreading Truth, Goodness and Beauty to Inspire All

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20230414人文弘法遍十方Spreading Truth, Goodness and Beauty to Inspire All Empty
發表主題: 20230414人文弘法遍十方Spreading Truth, Goodness and Beauty to Inspire All   20230414人文弘法遍十方Spreading Truth, Goodness and Beauty to Inspire All Empty周四 五月 25, 2023 7:46 am

To carry out Tzu Chi’s culture mission, we truly must be mindful and sincerely pious. Lately, I’ve been saying that we must be mindful and sincerely pious. Culture is abstract. How can we present it? I often say that it takes people to spread life’s truths. How can we spread them to benefit all? The key lies in our cultural missions. Without it, we couldn’t spread life’s truths around.

What we share about life’s truths often involves time, space, people, and things. We also need to seize the time we have and places to report what’s happening in the world. The members of our cultural mission are truly mindful. Take the report on the Mandarin duck for example. I’ve been thinking that this is truly worth reporting as only a small number of these species exist in the world and they live in particular environments.

After seeing this, I think we should keep reporting real facts and events. When we report what is rarely seen, people can see it and understand what it is. This is the responsibility of our cultural mission. We can broaden people’s horizons, thereby making a contribution to humanity. This is where the value of our cultural mission lies.

For that, I’m very grateful to you. We should not only report what’s of value but also trace back the history. Let us bring together what we recorded in the past and what we’ve planned for the future. Our footages comprise truthful reports promote right views. Let us categorize the footages clearly.

Some of them are about what happened in the past, some are about what’s happening now, and some contain international news, etc. Let us sort and organize them all. This is also how we pass on history. We must also document our medical mission mindfully. Our doctors and nurses devote their lives to saving lives. I hope this spirit can also be made known through our cultural mission.

Some patients who have received a major surgery have only thanked their attending surgeon without knowing that the surgery was actually carried out by many professionals. They do not know how many doctors have taken part. Nor do they know the assistants, nurses, etc. There are many kinds of professionals. Even the instrument kits come in different types. Every doctor uses different kits that contain knives, scissors, needles, threads, etc.

Each kit is packaged in a pouch. I once visited a supply room, where I saw how many kits are required for surgery. See how hard it is to use those instruments. Also, as there are subtle differences in how doctors use surgical instruments, they all have their own instrument kits.

This is very complicated. What’s more, a specific level of cleanliness is required for the instruments. Members of our cultural mission, we should let patients know that sometimes, it takes nearly ten doctors, not just three or four, to do a surgery, and that a surgery can take up to 20 hours. Some patients think that there was only one doctor who saved them. We should let them know how hard the doctors worked, how many people and resources were involved in saving a single person’s life, etc.

I often speak about the value of life. To save one person through surgery, a lot of resources will be consumed. So, we must find ways to produce in depth reports on our medical mission, covering our manpower, our resources, how we pool everyone’s love together, and how hard we work to save lives. We should let everyone know about those who’ve been saved and those who’ve saved them.

I hope we can report what is true so people can understand what it takes to be a doctor. This is what we should do continuously. We should also report on how we’re carrying out our international charity work, how our doctors are saving lives, etc. We need to make known where disasters have occurred and how far we’ve gone to carry out relief. We are to spread information and record history with our cultural mission. I hope we can record how we’ve served, where we’ve reached out, etc.

Over the past few decades, I’ve truly worked very hard. Now, I’ve been hoping to see how you’ve carried out tzu Chi’s work and passed on the Tzu Chi Path. I hope we can spread truth, goodness, and beauty by carrying out our cultural mission with utmost sincerity. Let us find ways to spread goodness, the beauty of how we work in unity and harmony, and the beauty of human nature.

The Buddha said that life is impermanent and that there are many impurities in this world. I truly hope that we can spread life’s truths, which are beautiful and wondrous. The beauty of human nature is indispensable in this world, so we must spread it around. It takes people to guide and inspire people. We’ve to achieve this through our cultural mission.

People’s life stories are real-life examples. When we share life stories with others, they might say, “I’ll learn from this role model” or “This person is so bad. I’ll keep telling myself not to be like this.”  This is how we guide and inspire others.

I hope we can share the Buddha’s teachings with others more often. We must also find ways to let more people see the spirit of our cultural mission. The two Chinese characters of “Da Ai” in our Da Ai TV mean “selfless love.” We must share stories about selfless love so as to benefit all. This is our common direction.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: