Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20230421佛心募愛度群生Purifying Hearts and Minds by Inspiring Love in All

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20230421佛心募愛度群生Purifying Hearts and Minds by Inspiring Love in All Empty
發表主題: 20230421佛心募愛度群生Purifying Hearts and Minds by Inspiring Love in All   20230421佛心募愛度群生Purifying Hearts and Minds by Inspiring Love in All Empty周四 五月 25, 2023 7:53 am

When we raised funds on the streets, everyone affirmed what we were doing. Some even said that as we’re Tzu Chi volunteers, they’d like to make a donation.

We’ve solicited donations from students, hoping they can al give with love and compassion. Those who had no money to donate could write their blessings in cards. They’ve cultivated courage to help others.

I saw an elderly lady who was a scavenger. Master, you’ve said that as everyone has innate goodness, we must seize every opportunity to inspire goodness in all. So, I asked her if she could donate 10 NT dollars (0.33 USD). Shae said yes. Master, she donated 15 NT dollars (0.49USD), which was all she had. I was truly touched, and I realized that everyone can be a living buddha indeed. We must stay humble and respect everyone.

I’m deeply moved. Hearing what you’ve shared, it seems that every pore of mine has absorbed the power of your love. I’m truly filled with joy. As Tzu Chi commissioners and Tzu Cheng members, you’ve pooled your love together. Most importantly, people on the streets saw how we gave of ourselves, and as they affirmed Tzu Chi’s work, they made donations, which is very precious. 

They’ve expressed their support to us. You’ve done a good job by giving of yourself with genuine sincerity, which has set my mind at ease. I feel at ease as every Tzu Chi volunteer is giving and serving with genuine sincerity. You’re all very senior, yet I see that you are all advanced in age, too.

I remember how our most senior volunteers in Zhanghua joined Tzu chi about 30 years ago. They’re over 80, 90, or even 100 years old. Cai Kuan is already 105. Even so, she can still stand upright. I often say that whenever I visit Zhanghua, I see how she stands upright when she greets me. I’ve said that she is the best role model in Zhanghua.

I truly hope you canal enjoy longevity, a healthy body and a sound mind, like her, and work hard to inspire love the way he does. This time, when you raised funds on the streets, the streets were like cultivation grounds where the best Dharma service was held and you all cultivated with genuine sincerity. You’ve indeed created countless merits.

Yet, I’d like to remind you all to work at all times to touch and inspire others. They’ll witness how you cultivate yourselves. Whenever you inspire a person, he or she also witnesses how you work to benefit humanity. Witnessing how you do good, they’ll give you blessings. Inspired by what you’ve done to sow blessings, many will also do the same.

This is the key to a peaceful world. Whenever I take a tour, I urge all to bring peace to society by purifying people’s hearts and minds. How can we purify people’s hearts and minds? We need to inspire love and compassion in all.

As Tzu Chi was founded in Taiwan, when we launch charity efforts, many people around the world will give us support. Thanks to today’s technology and media, such as our Da Ai TV, people around the world can see our missions. This time, In Zhanghua and other parts of Taiwan, we’ve worked together to raise funds. For that, I’m very grateful.

With Da Ai TV, people all over the globe can see how we purify people’s hearts and minds by inspiring love in all. This is indeed a wonderful dharma service where many have gathered together to cultivate. Not only should we inspire love in others at this time, but we should always be a role model in doing so.

I often remind you to recruit living bodhisattvas. When we invite someone to be a living bodhisattva, this person can go on to invite 50 more. The Lotus Sutra encourages us to inspire others so countless people can be inspired in an endless sequence. Let us share the Dharma to purify people’s hearts and minds and guide all onto the Bodhisattvas Path. You’ve done this right thing. When something is right, let us keep doing it forever and ever.

There were many people in that day, but only a few made a donation. A homeless dropped a wad of paper into my donation box, and again, he took out another wad of paper and dropped it, too. I found they were receipts to win money. I was so moved and though of a story of a poor woman offering a piece of cloth for Buddha. I’ve deeply understand how giving is not the privilege of the rich but those who are sincere. Even those without possessions can give with love.

Indeed, we raise funds in order to inspire love. The intention has set my mind at ease. See how anyone on the streets can be inspired to give with love. Everyone shares the same buddha nature and has an inner Buddha within. By serving as living bodhisattvas, we’ve brough forth people’s inner Buddhas so they can be a role model to inspire others. Let us, who are like Never-slighting Bodhisattva, bow and express gratitude to them.

Bodhisattvas come to this world to deliver all even if they’ve attained Buddhahood, so let us work to inspire everyone, too. Every ordinary person can be a living bodhisattva and a living buddha, so whoever we see, we must see them as living bodhisattvas and buddhas who can guide us. Our purpose of raising funds on the street is to inspire all to give with love, return to their innate Buddha nature, and care for those in suffering around the world. Let us inspire one person after another to do so.

Let us inspire one person after another to do so. Those who help the needy are blessed, so we should vow to help those in need and always seize the chance to sow blessings for all.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: