Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20230426護法向善願永恆The Beauty of Sincerity

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20230426護法向善願永恆The Beauty of Sincerity Empty
發表主題: 20230426護法向善願永恆The Beauty of Sincerity   20230426護法向善願永恆The Beauty of Sincerity Empty周四 五月 25, 2023 8:06 am

How can I not be grateful? I'm indeed very grateful because, again, I've seen many Tzu Chi volunteers work together in unity. Over 30 years ago, you were all in your youth. Now, more than 30 years later, you're middle-aged elders, as you're middled-aged people nearing old age. Although we are not young anymore, our vow and strength to serve are everlasting.

I've heard how our volunteers have maintained our Tzu Chi hospital in Xindian by doing cleaning and painting work. They aren't professional painters. Yet, nothing is difficult as long as we're mindful. Our volunteers did the work personally and carried it out with sincere love. I have faith that they all served with utmost sincere love and interacted with mutual gratitude.

Therefore, when they completed the work, they were all filled with spiritual joy. Among them, there were many Tzu Cheng members. Seeing what they did, I'm very touched. I also heard many Tzu Cheng members sing a Tzu Chi song there. Their sincerity truly created beauty.

Over 1,000 volunteer shifts were carried out with no pay. Even if wages were offered, it'd be hard to hire so many people. We should know that among the many volunteers, quite a few are business owners or board chairmen. As they're professionals, they should've been given a high pay.

So, I'm truly grateful. My gratitude can't be described in words. I hope that the spirit of Tzu Cheng members can be passed on forever and that talents can be cultivated generation after generation for our Tzu Cheng team. This is how Tzu Chi's work can be passed on forever.

For our work to last forever, Tzu Cheng and Tzu Chi commissioner teams must continue to exist. As Master and disciples, we're committed to each other that we'll serve as living bodhisattvas together life after life.

We should know that the era we live in is a turbulent time. So, I often say that those who are safe and well must be even more sincerely pious. Let us pray with sincere piety for favorable climate conditions and the harmony of people's minds, which is very important.

When society is in peace and harmony, natural disasters can be mitigated, which is very important, too. It all depends on our minds. We all share the same Buddha nature, and we all can emulate the Buddha's heart. Everyone in Tzu Chi strives towards goodness. This is how we emulate the Buddha's heart. 

We also give with loving-kindness, compassion, joy, and equanimity, which is emulating the Buddha's heart, too. With everyone doing so, undoubtedly, the world will be at peace. If the world is not peaceful, no matter how much money we own, we may lost it overnight.

Natural disasters are truly devastating, so it's a great blessing to be safe and well. No matter which country we are in, what's most important is to work in unity and give with equanimity. Everyone, you've been giving by doing all you can. Over the past 30 years and more, you've been contributing money and efforts, and most importantly, serving humbly without asking for anything in return.

I often hear you express you gratitude. Whenever you do Tzu Chi's work, you work diligently and thank me for founding Tzu Chi so you have the opportunity to give. This is a very beautiful thing. You not only give with all your hearts but also thank me with sincerity. How can I not be grateful? You've been sowing blessings for the world and praying sincerely for peace on Earth.

In Buddhism, this era is one when the Dharma is in decline, so moral values are deteriorating and people's geed is getting more rampant. When those with greed have one thing, they want nine other things to make an even ten. Even when they have nine things, they feel they're still lacking one. This is how, when we're greedy, we'll always feel lacking.

With a sense of lack, we'll have greed and never feel content. This is how our ignorance brings us afflictions. So, we must cultivate a pure and content heart. Those with a content heart are the wealthiest of all. Tzu Chi's work can be carried out as there are many people serving with a content heart. We're all content, so we're more than willing to give.

In life, if there's anything hard to let go of, I'd say there's only one thing: my many disciples who are so close to my heart. I say this from the bottom of my heart. I often think of my many disciples, who work to benefit all without asking for anything in return and repay one another with gratitude at all times, They embody the utmost truth, goodness and beauty in the world.

There is much to be grateful for. I hope we can all vow to serve together life after life. Remember your affinities with me in this life. I believe we'd formed affinities in our past lives. Otherwise, we wouldn't gather here today. We must remember to vow to serve together life after life.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: