Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20230430同體大悲悟無常Being One with People in Suffering

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20230430同體大悲悟無常Being One with People in Suffering Empty
發表主題: 20230430同體大悲悟無常Being One with People in Suffering   20230430同體大悲悟無常Being One with People in Suffering Empty周四 五月 25, 2023 8:17 am

We are helping people around the world and providing relief for disasters around the world, hence, let us embrace all religions and nationalities. After all, we are all humans. As long as there are people in the world who have been struck by a disaster, or are in hardships, misery, or pain, I believe the love in everyone can be inspired.

When we solicit donations on the streets, the most important part is to inspire love in people. Inspiring love in people's heart is a thorough lesson. This lesson is to teach all humans. During peaceful times, people forget about the love from humanity. A happy life makes people seek after luxury and their greed grows nonstop.

This is why sometimes I talk about the grand lesson, which is to awaken everyone's heart. Humans must be awakened to the fact that life is impermanent and that the happiest people are those who help others.

People in Taiwan most likely remember the 921 Earthquake, which took place in central Taiwan. This major earthquake caused so much devastation; people were in anguish and experienced tremendous sorrows. The earthquake disaster in Turkey this time is also major and urgent. Tzu Chi has taken actions to carry out international relief.

Let us do our best to help those who have affinities with us. For this disaster, Tzu Chi volunteers have been soliciting donations on the streets; like our volunteers, everyone is full of love. As volunteers solicit donations on streets, they share the teaching of impermanence with people.

When people give with their love, spiritually, they receive a sense of serenity. In every and all religions, there is the concept of piety. Every religion talks about faith, and the need to pray with sincere piety. I also speak of sincere piety often, as it is the magical remedy to save the Earth.

The magical remedy is people's sincere piety. The founding basis of every religion is having piety for its faith. This increases the power of love in people's hearts. Only when there is love can people create blessings in the world, and this creates a special force.

This force, in a term that is more down to earth, is the air of auspiciousness. When people create blessings, there will be a harmonious atmosphere. When people give with their love, it cn stabilize and calm people's hearts; this is called the selfless Great Love as they give without asking for anything but a disaster-free world in return.

This is something we can do; wherever there is a disaster, let us spring into action at once. Tzu Chi volunteers always harbor a grateful heart; they take the pain and suffering of others as their own. As they give of themselves with an impartial heart that is selfless and fair, they work to cultivate love in their heart.

So, this earthquake disaster is to awaken people, making them realize that this world has many disasters. Everyone has the Buddha nature. The Buddha nature is the awakened nature. Everyone has this innate awakened nature.

Thus, we are to be sincerely pious and mindfully give of ourselves. At this time, people with kindness can help out. They might not know how to create blessings or where to donate their money. When we solicit donations on the streets with donation boxes, those who want to donate but don't have the affinity to do so now have the affinity to help people and give their love. This is creating blessings.

When individual blessings are pooled together one by one, they become blessings for society. No matter what faith we have, we are to seize our affinity and create blessings for the world.

We are grateful to have this affinity. Tzu Chi volunteers have always worked in unity and harmony with love. They have faith and vows. They have faith in me and in the things I want to do. So, when I call on them, they all respond and give me support.

Besides having faith, they also donate money and are very willingly to give of themselves to help out. We need to nurture love. When people talk about love, they think of romantic love. This love that I'm referring to is not romantic love. True love is genuine, sincere Great Love.

We are to use our love to feel the suffering of living beings. We need to awaken and bring out the awakened love. In Buddhism, this is called enlightened love. A being with enlightened love is called bodhisattva.

Everyone ought to try their best to bring out the spirit of their religion. For Buddhists, we have enlightened love. For people of other faith, they also have their sense of mission. Regardless of which religion, it has its sense of mission.

Of course, it's inevitable to feel stressed when we help people and do things for them. It's because people have hardship that we want to help them. Since they are in hardship, of course it won't be easy for us to help them, as we are sharing the load of their suffering.

We take other's pain and suffering as our own. When people are hurt, our heart aches. Seeing people in pain, we feel sad. This is taking other's pain and suffering as our own. This is the enlightened love of a bodhisattva. We can feel people's pain and misery. We can feel it. That feeling is agonizing.

Because we feel agony, we want to help people. After we help them, we'll be filled with Dharma joy. These are the steps that let us to help people. We also feel very grateful. Those who give feel grateful because they can give of themselves. Helping people makes them happy. This is having Dharma joy.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: