Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20230503人文聚力安天下Working Together to Spread Truth, Goodness and Beauty

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20230503人文聚力安天下Working Together to Spread Truth, Goodness and Beauty Empty
發表主題: 20230503人文聚力安天下Working Together to Spread Truth, Goodness and Beauty   20230503人文聚力安天下Working Together to Spread Truth, Goodness and Beauty Empty周四 五月 25, 2023 8:22 am

Time waits for no one. As Tzu Chi is entering its 57th anniversary, we must find ways to benefit humanity and the world and carry it out with the same heart. With Tzu Chi's Four Missions well established, we must now bring our strength and hearts together and take action. This is what our Tzu Chi family needs to do.

Tzu Chi is a big family, and our shared aspiration is to carry out our missions. For that, we've been giving with sincere love. We can pass on our work forever by vowing to do so. So, let us make vows and live them out mindfully.

The truth, goodness, and beauty of our four missions are spread through our Da Ai TV. So, Da Ai TV has a heavy responsibility. I often remind our young Tzu Chi members to vow to shoulder the responsibility to benefit humanity and the world.

One person has two shoulders. Generally, people carry loads on one shoulder, yet our Da Ai TV must carry loads on both shoulders, with our charity and medical missions on one shoulder while our educational mission and our cultural mission, which spreads life truths around the world, are on the other. We must keep carrying out our four missions and spreading truth, goodness and beauty, which is our shared aspiration.

Some say that Da Ai TV's responsibility is very heavy. That's true, as its work is on a global scale. Da Ai TV needs to spread information all over the globe, bring peace to the hearts of humanity, and make the world peaceful and safe. This is truly not easy.

Even so, we must all vow to carry it out. Take a tiny ant for example. You all know this handicraft and on the clock on my desk. We must race against time every day. Even if the ant is tiny, it aims high. We know that Mount Meru is very high. Even so, the ant always races against time and will not stop until it reaches the summit.

While technology is very advanced nowadays, it was truly not easy to spread the Dharma in the Buddha's time. Now, although you're in Taipei and I'm in Hualien, I can give a talk to you with this device, and you are on the screen right before me. Compared with the Buddha's time, what we can do is truly wondrous.

The Buddha awakened us to how we all share the same Buddha nature. Indeed, we all have inherent goodness within. We seek ways to guide and inspire others. This is how we realize our Buddha nature. We also overcome all difficulties and cultivate ourselves by working to benefit society and the world.

We are very blessed because with technology, we can realize many wishes easily. Yet, people's minds have been in chaos and clouded by ignorance, so bad karma has been created collectively, bringing about many disasters around the world. In addition to manmade disasters, we humans have also damaged the land and polluted the air, causing climate change, so I often feel very helpless.

Every person is an individual and thus has different ways of thinking. Let us use our Da Ai TV to help everyone understand life's truths.

Children won't go astray when inspired to do goodness.

Children in Africa have no food to eat, so I want to save coins to help them.
Why do you drop coins in the coin bank?
Because I wish to help children in Africa.
So they can have three meals every day, right?
Yes.
Seeing news on Da Ai TV, they come to donate their allowance. They've also solicited a donation from their great grandma.

So, let us seize our limited lives and inspire those around us to join us in doing goodness. In this life, let us work with one heart to bring peace to everyone's hearts and minds and show everyone the truth of the world in our era.

As life is impermanent, we need to share life's truths so everyone can take them in and walk the path of the Dharma with one heart. There are many religions, and they all inspire people onto a path of selfless love.

Whenever I give a talk, I remind everyone not to differentiate between religions, but to work together to pave a path of selfless love and pass on love forever. To pass on love forever, we need to serve as living bodhisattvas with utmost sincerity and enlightened love.

I think that you truly serve with a pure and sincere heart. You often think of what I wish to do and take actions accordingly. I truly believe in you as you always keep my missions in mind. Also, you carry them out steadfastly with sincere love. With such sincerity, you live out your vows. We need to serve with faith, vow, and action. As you have faith in me and I have faith in you, let us take action to live out our vows.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: