Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20230521清淨勤行向菩提智Creating a World of Bodhisattvas

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20230521清淨勤行向菩提智Creating a World of Bodhisattvas Empty
發表主題: 20230521清淨勤行向菩提智Creating a World of Bodhisattvas   20230521清淨勤行向菩提智Creating a World of Bodhisattvas Empty周四 五月 25, 2023 10:00 am

I'm happy; indeed, I'm very happy! Even though I've been sitting here, haven't take a step from Hualien nor from my seat right here. I feel like I have been around the world. Wherever Tzu Chi work is taking place, Tzu Chi volunteers will set up a connection between where they are and where I am in Taiwan, thus, I feel like I am going around the world every day.

I'm grateful to have so many disciples around world who know my heart and are close to my heart. Tzu Chi volunteers' power of love can reach so far! Right now, we are connected to volunteers in 29 countries and region. People have gathered at their Tzu Chi office they harbor a heart of respect, and their appearance is neat and tidy.

I'm looking at several places and everyone looks neat and tidy; this shows everyone's sincerity, their piety how their presence adorns their cultivation ground! They piously express their sincerity. I also see the tower of peach buns; just by looking at it, I can sense how sweet and pleasant they smell. The fragrances of sincerity have travelled here; I'm truly so grateful.

What's the most important is that there are affinities between you and me. Together, we are creating a path for Tzu Chi, and I hope this path will go around the world, and it will be a very wide path. This is how we can implement the Dharma in the world. With a heart of sincerity, we can apply the Dharma in our everyday life.

Take advocating vegetarianism for example, I heard many volunteers are vegetarians now because of my advocacy of vegetarianism. From this, we can see, hear, and know that vegetarianism is saving the lives of living beings. When we love, protect, and not eat animals, we are truly saving their lives.

In the world, there are people in suffering, yet, by adopting a vegetarian diet, we can help and save a variety of animal lives. Be it those who swim in the water, fly in the sky, or walk on land, they are all living beings. Animals are living beings; they are alive, too. Humans are just one kind of living beings, but they eat other living beings, so, humans are creating bad karma! They created bad karma but are unaware of it, hence, this is a vicious cycle.

There are affinities between us, so you've joined Tzu Chi. Because you've joined Tzu Chi, you have heard the Dharma. Not all Tzu Chi volunteers are Buddhists; there are volunteers that belong to different religious faiths, nevertheless, I hope you'll listen to me.

I am always talking about the Dharma. Though volunteers are of different faith, they all listen to my Dharma. Because they listen to my Dharma, they inevitably come to learn about the karma of living beings. In learning the Dharma, we are to use the Dharma in our life and transform our life into wisdom-life.

Being alive is having life. Yet, without the affinity to know about the Dharma we would live our life in ignorance. Having the affinity to learn about the Dharma, we would naturally give love and cherish life. Not only do we love our own life, we'll also love and cherish countless lives. This is creating blessings for the world.

To make the world peaceful and safe, we need to eat a vegetarian diet. This reduces pollution. With a large human population, the breathing produced by humans inevitably creates pollution. Of course, animals also have lives. They also breathe. Their breathing also creates pollution.

Think about it, there are so many animals. It's because humans eat meat that we raise livestock. Humans breed livestock through artificial incubation and other methods. We keep producing animals and then killing animals. This creates a cycle of the karma of killing, thereby creating more and more powerful negative karma.

Eventually climate change will be combined with the negative karma of people. In Buddhism, there is a term called the wind of karma. I'm very worried about the future, what climate change and the wind of karma created by humans will bring.

Thus, we are to use the Dharma on ourselves on our heart and mind. How do we use the Dharma? By serving in Tzu Chi, going among people, and using various affinities to inspire people. Thus, I'm truly grateful.

Time continues to pass. In this short two to three hours, we listen to volunteers from many countries. Though they are of different faith, our Tzu Chi Path is one and the same. This is where our power of love come together, which is very pure. Thank you.

With Tzu Chi Dharma, Tzu Chi volunteers walk the Bodhisattva Path of Tzu Chi. This is the affinity of this era. We are to truly seize it. I'm grateful to have so many bodhisattvas using their love and very mindfully giving of themselves.

This pandemic has been going on for three years. Starting now, I hope people harbor a hart of sincerity and pray for this pandemic to end quickly so volunteers can come to the Abode. However, right now, in countries where we have volunteers, we cannot take a break from walking the Bodhisattva Path. Let us continue to purify community, society, and the world. When people join together, we can widely purify the world. Such is the world of bodhisattvas.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: