Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20230517誠意方殷聚祥和Embracing the Beauty of Buddhism

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20230517誠意方殷聚祥和Embracing the Beauty of Buddhism Empty
發表主題: 20230517誠意方殷聚祥和Embracing the Beauty of Buddhism   20230517誠意方殷聚祥和Embracing the Beauty of Buddhism Empty周四 五月 25, 2023 11:14 am

We see our Buddha Day ceremony at the Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall in Taipei. For years, the event had taken place at the vast memorial hall in the urban area. Venerable Dharma masters and young monastics from various monasteries had also taken part in the ceremonies together. Gathering with order, they carried a dignified air and conveyed the spirit of the Dharma.

Through Da Ai TV, people around the world could se the solemnity of Buddhism in Taiwan. The solemnity had inspired all to cultivate sincere piety. For many years, this had been the case. Yet, for the past three years, this event at the Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall had been suspended. This year, we could resume the event. We still need to express our sincere piety so it can be sensed by all Buddhas and Bodhisattvas high above.

This year, many people have prayed together with sincere piety for the peace of the world. For over three years, the COVID-19 pandemic has made people around the world worried and anxious. To bring peace to people's hearts and minds, we've held and participated in this ceremony with utmost sincere piety.

We've expressed our sincere piety through our hearts and actions. I'm grateful to Ci Yue and other Tzu Chi volunteers for urging for the resumption of the Buddha Day ceremony at the memorial hall. I'm also grateful to volunteers who made arrangements and placed marks on the ground so participants could take each step with order.

While singing songs with sincere piety, the participants also needed to make movements in sync, which was magnificent and beautiful. For that, many arrangements were required, too.
I'm, even more grateful to Dharma masters for their support and concerted and effort.

Dharma Master Hou Xian, who used to be our chief coordinator. doesn't feel well, so this year, four Dharma masters have taken on the coordination work, including me, Master Zhi Feng from Muzha, Master Ru You from Taichung, and Master Chang Rui.

To benefit Buddhism and all living beings, I work with other Dharma masters. In recent years, I've seen how Tzu Chi volunteers give and serve selflessly, which is very important in Buddhism.

Many Dharma masters from different cultivation grounds had also rehearsed again and again for the ceremony. I'm truly grateful. There's much to be grateful for. I have faith that this dignified ceremony has been seen around the world. This is very touching. I'm truly grateful. Be it displaying the power of love, inspiring the audience, or conveying the spirit of Buddhism through the dignified ceremony, everyone's sincere piety is needed.

We also see how our Tzu Cheng members hung up a large canvas with an image of the Buddha purifying the world. The canvas hadn't been taken out in three years, and our volunteers needed to hand it up this year. As it hadn't been used in three years, our volunteers made some repairs on it.

Seeing that, I'm very touched and grateful. Also, to raise the canvas and hang it on the gate of the Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall, which is several meters high, our Tzu Cheng members had to climb onto a catwalk.

Be careful. Be careful. Turn around before climbing up. Watch your step. Safety first.

It's hard to move around here. We can't look ahead after climbing up here. Otherwise, our helmets would scrape against the ceiling.

At the gap is very narrow, the canvas, when pulled up, may come in contact with many iron wires. Without protection, the canvas will be ripped apart if it gets caught.

How long will you squat here for the ceremony?

From the rehearsal in the afternoon until around 8 p.m.

Not until the ceremony came to an end could they untie the ropes and return to the ground. They had to bend their bodies at the catwalk for several hours. Seeing how our Tzu Cheng members gave of themselves, I truly can't describe how I feel within.

Everyone, now you know why I often say that words can't describe my gratitude. I'm indeed very touched. There's much to be grateful for. I hope that people of all social backgrounds can pray with sincere piety that with love, people's hearts and minds can be purified. This is what the Buddha Day ceremony is for.

We must often cleanse our minds and tap into our Buddha nature. This is the significance of Buddha Day. We all share the pure Buddha nature. Yet, as we are mundane beings, we give rise to afflictions and ignorance. So, we should remind ourselves to return to our true nature.

The annual Buddha Day ceremony reminds us all to tap into our pure, true nature. This is one of the purposes of the ceremony. I'm grateful for your love and sincere piety, which made the ceremony possible.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: