Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20230428回饋佛國轉法輪Transforming Nepal with Firm Conviction

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20230428回饋佛國轉法輪Transforming Nepal with Firm Conviction Empty
發表主題: 20230428回饋佛國轉法輪Transforming Nepal with Firm Conviction   20230428回饋佛國轉法輪Transforming Nepal with Firm Conviction Empty周三 6月 28, 2023 11:35 am

We’re very grateful that although we have many challenges in Napal and India, we’re blessed to serve in the land of the Buddha. Master has said that to transform people’s lives, we should begin with education.

Whenever Master reminds us to transform people’s lives, we feel that it’s a heavy responsibility. For example, to transform Napal, we must transform the education there first, which is not as easy as it may seem because, as Master has said, we’ll encounter many challenges. How can we transform the education there? The principals there are the key, as they lead their schools. As long as they identify with Master’s educational philosophy and the teaching of Jing Si Aphorisms, teachers and students will follow.

I’ve been thinking about how I can give back to the Buddha’s birthplace. Taking this conviction of mine as your own, you’ve shouldered the responsibility. I share my wish with you, and you value my words highly by taking each step firmly to give back to the Buddha’s birthplace. I’ll continue to repay you in my next life.

I’m truly grateful to you all. It will take a long time to transform the Buddha’s birthplace. Having started, we must make great vows to carry out our missions. Over 2,500 years ago, the Buddha was born in Napal. He then cultivated, attained Buddhahood, and expounded the Dharma. Through his teachings, we know that everyone shares the same Buddha nature.

So, we can all cultivate like the Buddha by emulating his heart and carrying out his convictions as our purpose of learning his teachings. For that, we must walk the Bodhisattva Path together not only in this life, but one after another. It wasn’t easy for you to go to the Buddha’s birthplace to serve. This time, you’ve shared life’s truths and your experiences to transform families and school education there. You’ve turned the Dharma wheel in different places. I’m very grateful.

The Buddha had aspired to turn the Dharma wheel for countless lifetimes. I first aspired to turn the Dharma wheel over 50 years ago. Instead of just knowing who the Buddha is, I’ve vowed from the bottom of my heart to emulate him. It’s my great aspiration to pave the Bodhisattva Path. This cannot be achieved by just a few people, but through the collective effort of many.

In this life, as the first generation of Tzu Chi members, we’ve been paving the Bodhisattva Path by spreading the Dharma to benefit all. Having taken my words to heart, you’ve been paving the path in Napal by working hand in hand to care for and inspire the locals. I’m very grateful to you for making me feel grounded by paving the path there for me.

Master urges us to recruit more volunteers. So. Last December and this April, we’ve held training sessions for our trainee volunteers. Having been volunteering with Tzu Chi, they all wish to put on our Tzu Chi uniforms. To pave a path there, we need support from the locals. Master says that if we’re not mindful, we can’t pave a smooth path.

This path is truly hard to pave. Yet, it’s not hard as long as we have the heart. See how you used stones to pave a path on a muddy ground. The stones would block your way if you were not mindful. If you truly have the heart, no matter how hard it is to pave the path, even stones can create a smooth and broad path.

You’ve paved a path with stones so you wouldn’t be stuck in mud. That path is like the broad and pure Bodhisattva Path. Life after life, we won’t have difficulty walking the path. Nor will we be stuck in mud. This is how we can live out our value in life by tapping into our pure Buddha nature. It’s very precious that after many lifetimes, we’ve been born in the same era. Living together in this world, we must share the same understanding of carrying out our missions in Napal.

Thanks to you, my teachings can be spread there. I’ve created a path with the Buddha’s spirit. We draw blueprints and pave paths together. I’ve only draw a blueprint and you’ve paved a path in the land of the Buddha. You’re now giving back to the Buddha’s birthplace. Although you’re familiar with the path, you need to vow to keep up your work.

You’ve become acquainted with principals, teachers, and students and have seen how pure-hearted those children are. Who can bring the children hope and help them transform their lives? It’s you, our Tzu Chi volunteers. If you’re determined, there is hope for the children to transform their lives. If you give up halfway, they can’t progress. It’s like, if you give up halfway when there’s still a long path to be paved, they’ll remain stuck in the mud. 

Our volunteers, I’m truly grateful to you. I hope that those with affinities to serve in Napal can keep paving the path and that many other people can give their support. I truly hope that we can transform the Buddha’s birthplace. We can carry this out as long as we vow to do so and take each step firmly. Let us make great vows to make it happen, will you? Yes. Take good care of yourselves so you’ll enjoy good health and have time to carry out missions there.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: