Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20230505法脈勤行開善門Passing On Tzu Chi's Missions Generation After Generation

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20230505法脈勤行開善門Passing On Tzu Chi's Missions Generation After Generation Empty
發表主題: 20230505法脈勤行開善門Passing On Tzu Chi's Missions Generation After Generation   20230505法脈勤行開善門Passing On Tzu Chi's Missions Generation After Generation Empty周三 6月 28, 2023 11:41 am

All my fellow volunteers served with sincere love. While working in unity and harmony to set up the venue and to carry out all the transporting and supplying work, they all wore a smile and harbored a grateful heart. I was overwhelmingly touched. What’s also touching is that we Tzu Chi volunteers in central Taiwan have all regained confidence. We were able to happily and gratefully share Tzu Chi’s disaster relief effort with all. This was very touching.

We truly must vow to work for the common good. Lately, I ‘ve been saying that we must count how much value we’ve created out of our lives and keep in mind those we’ve worked with and when and how we carried out the work.

Our fundraising for Turkey this time has reminded me of how we’d also raised funds for Turkey over 20 years ago. Back then, there was some criticism, but our Tzu Chi volunteers practiced forbearance and still bowed and said thank you. They seized the opportunity to cultivate themselves. When Turkey was again affected by a major quake, I knew that our volunteers would surely raise funds for those affected. They truly have my admiration.

It is often said that we can succeed if we’re determined. See how we carry out our charity mission unwaveringly. Apart from our Four Missions of charity, medicine, education, and culture, we also carry our international relief, community volunteerism, environmental protection, and bone marrow donation. This can only be achieved by those who have made great vows to serve as living bodhisattvas. These right things are to be done steadfastly.

Time passes very quickly, so we must seize time to guide and inspire others. Tzu Chi’s work is made possible by the collective efforts of Tzu Chi members. Do we have enough Tzu Chi members? No. That’s right. So, we must pass on our work from one generation to another. I hope you can pass on Tzu Chi’s missions to your children so your family will give with love generation after generation. 

For that, you can share how Tzu Chi’s work has been carried out over these few decades. I’ve been told how a child helped with raising funds. The little child told our volunteers where to raise funds and led them there. This reminds me how in the Lotus Sutra, children created Buddhist stupas with sand. While our volunteers were raising funds holding donation boxes, he told them where they could solicit donations and led them through lanes and streets to reach the people and stores he knew.

He did so despite being a little child. Being pure-hearted, he only wished to accomplish this great cause. Our volunteers were also happy to have this little helper. In all, the streets are our cultivation ground. When people show us a bad attitude, we are still grateful to them. We’re happy when others admire us, and we bear with it when we’re given the cold shoulder. We’ve practiced gratitude, respect, and forbearance on the streets.

I’m truly grateful. Now, what’s most important is to inspire love I more people so more blessings can be created. With blessings come peace and safety. There are many disasters in the world now, so blessings must be created ceaselessly. Everyone, we must keep inspiring all to sow blessings so as to bring about peace in the world.

Please seize every opportunity to inspire love. Now, I have to exert all my strength to speak. Some time ago, I thought that I’d created enough value out of my life, but now, I urge myself to pull my strength to keep serving. It’s because there are many disasters in the world. There is a big world map on my desk. Every day, with the map, I see where our volunteers are carrying out disaster relief and paving the Bodhisattva Path.

By doing relief work, they’ve inspiring goodness and passing on the Jing Si Dharma lineage. We should follow the Jing Si Dharma lineage and walk the Tzu Chi path diligently. Everyone, please remember to do so in order to live out our value in life. By heading towards the right direction, we can nurture our wisdom-life. We should keep striding forward with our two feet. When we take a step forward, we follow up with another step, and so on. Thank you all.

I hope we can nurture our wisdom-life more mindfully. I’m grateful to our volunteers for paving the Bodhisattva Path. Let us pass on the Bodhisattva Path ceaselessly generation after generation. Let us also pass on the wonderful spirit of Tzu Chi. We must pass it on to young people and inspire them to join our rank.

This way, the path will be paved in the future, and everyone can stride forward without difficulty. For that, we must practice the Bodhisattva Way while going amongst people to serve and quickly inspire those we meet to serve as living bodhisattvas.

Lately, I’ve been saying that we must live out our value in life. We’ve truly sown many blessings by forming good affinities with many people. Now, over 2,50 years after the Buddha’s time, we’ve been living out the Buddha’s teachings. The Buddha taught us to give with loving-kindness, compassion, joy, and equanimity. See how we’ve been practicing great loving-kindness, great compassion, great joy, and great equanimity.

Since we’re doing the right thing, we need to walk even harder and keep creating value out of our lives. For that, we must stay healthy. And, only by serving can we enjoy good health. Yet, we should also serve within our capabilities. While we shouldn’t stop giving of ourselves, we should know our limitations. Some of us are advanced in age and must be careful when moving heavy things. Please take good care of yourselves and strive to benefit all. Yet, use your strength wisely. This is my reminder for you all.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: