Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20230511淨心護生守真純Inspiring Goodness in More People

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20230511淨心護生守真純Inspiring Goodness in More People Empty
發表主題: 20230511淨心護生守真純Inspiring Goodness in More People   20230511淨心護生守真純Inspiring Goodness in More People Empty周三 6月 28, 2023 11:47 am

"We recycling volunteers on Hong Kong Island set up a recycling station in North Point in 2010 and a recycling education station in Quarry Bay in 2011. With this education station, we've inspired many families and schools to do recycling in groups. Many institutions, law firms, and schools have visited the station. This has also drawn the government's attention. A former Secretary for the Environment has visited us to see how Tzu Chi does recycling. He has commended us."

I'm very touched that in Hong Kong, which is small and denely populated, you've accomplished such a good thing. This is truly worth praising. What society needs most now is environmental protection. Only when we purify people's hearts and minds can we protect the environment. 

If hearts and minds are not purified, the environment cannot be protected, as we humans are the major source of pollution. The birth of each new person leads to even more pollution. This is inevitable. What's worse, people's greed adds to pollution. Humans inevitable create pollution and our greed aggravates the situation. Many people are greedy with food and always choose to eat what they like, so animals are killed, creating much bad karma. 

To truly get close to my heart, you should love all animals and not eat them. We should love them and spare their lives. To protect animals, we must let them live freely. It's not enough that we're the only ones doing this good thing. I hope we can inspire others to join us. I often say that we should recruit more living bodhisattvas. 

As Hong Kong is densely populated, as long as you have the heart, you can always find people who want to learn more about Tzu Chi and the Dharma, and those who are willing to do charity work with you. In Hong Kong, you have many opportunities to inspire goodness in others. 

"I'm very grateful to our Brother Fung. Although he is 74 and needs a cane, he serve with a sense of mission. He's been very dedicated since the recycling station was set up, so our staff have also been inspired to do the same. To give back to society, we've hired people with Down syndrome or emotional difficulties. 

Ho-heng has a lower IQ. I was told that due to his slower reaction, he was often scolded before. Yet, after he began to work with us, he comes at 9 a.m. when he's supposed to come at 1 p.m. Also, he stays until 7 p.m. when he can get off work at 1 p.m. As we're very kind to him and our manager cares for him like his father, he likes to work with us."

He is truly pure-hearted and close to you in heart. As you care for him with genuine love, he gives with his pure heart. You truly have my admiration. This is not easy in Hong Kong, but you've achieved it. Although you haven't come back in many years, you remain steadfast in protecting and benefiting the locals with genuine love. You've created merits by doing so. 

We need to find ways to inspire all. This is especially the case in this ear. How are we to inspire the elderly? We can encourage them to do recycling so they can have a healthy body and mind. As they're advanced in age, if they don't interact with others and have their brains and minds stimulated, their reaction will slow down. 

By doing Tzu Chi's work, they can keep their brains and minds active. With our recycling program, we can inspire and care for others. Recycling is a way to inspire people. It inspire people's hearts and minds as it brings them joy. Please promote recycling, which is needed in Hong Kong. Thank you all. And, I hope you can not only promote recycling but also inspire all to do good. 

In Hong Kong, some suffer much while some enjoy abundance. We need to inspire everyone by serving as living bodhisattvas. Apart from inspiring those blessed with walth to give, we also need to inspire the poor to help others in need. Although they are materially poor, they can become spiritually rich through giving. 

Be it those wealthy who are spiritually poor or those who were poor and ill, it takes living bodhisattvas to care for and inspire them. To do this, we need collective efforts to pool everyone's love together. To help everyone become spiritually rich, let us find ways to inspire all to help others with love. 

In this metropolis that is a shopper's paradise, the poor may suffer even more. So, we must reach out to those who suffer the most from poverty and help them with love. I believe you've all been doing this, so I'm truly grateful to you. For many years, you've been living out your initial aspirations in Hong Kong. 

To make further progress, you need to vow to support our good causes forever and ever. You also need to keep inspiring all to do good so there'll always be good people in the world. Those doing good are living bodhisattvas. To recruit living bodshattvas to benefit all is a Tzu chi mission we are to pass on.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: