Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20230525種子無量續未來Passing On the Seeds of Love Through Education

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20230525種子無量續未來Passing On the Seeds of Love Through Education Empty
發表主題: 20230525種子無量續未來Passing On the Seeds of Love Through Education   20230525種子無量續未來Passing On the Seeds of Love Through Education Empty周三 6月 28, 2023 12:22 pm

Of Tzu Chi's Four Missions, the mission of education is to cultivate talents for society and the world. So, I hope our teachers can teach and guide our students mindfully. As students graduate year after year, in our schools of all levels, we instill our students with good character, which is truly important for society. So, I often say that education is a project of hope. 

Over the past 30 years and more, to bring hope to all, we've built schools so we can cultivate talents and also to spread the education of good character in society. We've established elementary schools, high schools, and universities. Elementary and high schools are very important. 

In the aftermath of the 921 Earthquake, we rebuilt many elementary and high schools. Over the years, we've been rebuilding schools to help students receive an education, so as to bring hope to all. So, education is also a project of selfless love to be carried out ceaselessly. We've been caring for students with selfless love and I have faith that we'll keep doing so in the future. 

Over the past 30 years and more, our nursing school, medical school, and elementary and high schools have been established one after another. When I planned to build hospitals and schools, we did more than raise funds. Our Tzu Cheng members and Tzu Chi commissioners take it as their lifetime mission to inspire all to walk the Bodhisattva Path. 

For that, they share our work with those unfamiliar with Tzu Chi, show them how to walk the Bodhisattva Path, and inspire them to do the same. Many donating members they inspired have become Tzu Chi commissioners and Tzu Cheng members, who have also worked hard to inspire others. 

Take our volunteer, Sheng-sheng, for example. She inspired people of an entire street to do good. I named it the "Street of Living Bodhisattvas." To recruit more living bodhisattvas, she started with those around her, striving to inspire goodness in every family on the street she lived on. This is not easy feat. 

Everything is hard when we first begin to guide others to do good. Yet, as she was determined, she overcame all difficulties and inspired people of the entire street to join Tzu Chi. When she mobilized them for Tzu Chi's events, they'd all put on Tzu Chi's uniforms and look very dignified. Our commissioners wear blue dresses for meetings, training classes, etc. and madarin gowns for important occasions or formal gatherings. 

From our outfits, people know what we are going to carry out. Our commissioners neatly wear different uniforms for different occasions and our Tzu Cheng members are in suits. Our volunteers have always been neat and orderly. This is very touching. 

Everyone, I can't express my gratitude enough. As senior Tzu Chi members, we have much experience. So, we should quickly pass on our experience to younger generations by sharing our stories of how we've given of ourselves. This is how we pass on our Jing Si Dharma lineage and inspire all to walk the Tzu Chi Path. While walking the path, they'll give with love without asking for anything in return and also express gratitude with their palm together. This is how we carry out education. 

I often say that we must harbor gratitude within at all times. If we just say thank you, it's like a flower that quickly withers after blossoming. We should nurture flowers attentively, and when they blossom, we should express gratitude with our palms together, as each flower can develop into fruits that contain a lot of seeds. 

We should also sow the seeds on the land. let us cultivate the field of our minds with care and seize every opportunity to inspire others to join our rank. By connecting their fields of mind with ours, we pool everyone's efforts to sow seeds of goodness together. One seed can give rise to countless ones. This is a true principle. Please set a good example by keeping my spirit in mind and continuously sowing seeds of goodness so more and more people will come together to spread love from one person to another. 
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: