Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20230526法華世界覺有情Walking the Path of Goodness with Faith and Love

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20230526法華世界覺有情Walking the Path of Goodness with Faith and Love Empty
發表主題: 20230526法華世界覺有情Walking the Path of Goodness with Faith and Love   20230526法華世界覺有情Walking the Path of Goodness with Faith and Love Empty周三 6月 28, 2023 12:32 pm

I like to remind you all that we must always be mindful and view the world with sincere piety. I often say that we must have faith as faith is the source of all merits and virtues. We should always view Mother Nature with sincere pity. Mother nature consists of the entire universe and all living beings.

So, we should care for not only people, but also all animals, Mother nature, and even grass and trees, which also have life. Buddhist sutras tell us about heavenly beings and how there’s always a deity above our head. So. Lately, I’ve been reminding you all to have faith. While we can have faith in many different things, exactly what are we to believe in? In all, we must harbor sincere piety within at all times.

Let us view everything in the world with sincere piety and love. Love is all that is needed. Let us benefit humanity and the world with love and goodness and spare no effort to serve without asking for anything in return. If everyone can do so, the world will be safe and peaceful. Don’t Tzu Chi members strive to call on all to practice goodness collectively and pave a broad path of goodness with love? What is this broad path called? The Bodhisattva Path.

We all need to know what Bodhisattvas are. They are beings with enlightened love. We all need to attain perfect enlightenment, but er haven’t achieved it yet. Attaining perfect enlightenment is attaining Buddhahood.  Yet, we haven’t attained it as we’re just begun to learn the Bodhisattva Way. We must know how to walk the Bodhisattva Path and walk path with sincere piety.  There were also Bodhisattvas in this world and you and U might’ve lived in the same era as the Buddha.

Recently, I often see a model of Vulture Peak on our desk. Vulture Peak is where the Buddha expounded the Lotus Sutra. Every day, seeing the model on the desk reminds me to expound the Bodhisattva Way more often as we are in the era of degenerate Dharma. At a time like this, we should seize time to spread the Dharma through modern technology.

I hope we can all return the tide by expounding the Dharma like the Buddha did. From now on, we should strive to inspire everyone to tap into their innate Buddha nature. In our weekly meetings, I see and hear about Tzu Chi’s work around the world. Tzu Chi’s history, our current work, and our future plans are all shared at the meetings.

We know that people in Mozambique are very poor. Yet, they often listen to my talks online. I’ve been encouraging all to save a handful of rice. Handfuls of rice, when accumulated, can help many people in need. The accumulated ice can also inspire goodness. When seeing the rice, people might think, “Although I’m poor, I can also help others by giving what I can.” So, showing how small amounts can add up considerably can inspire people to do good.

Everyone, this is how we inspire others. The Buddha came to this world to teach us to relieve the suffering of all living beings and cultivate our wisdom so we can find ways to inspire others. See how we’ve inspired people to save rice and helped many in need. I hope we can all take Tzu Chi’s history to heart and share it often.

The stories of how you’ve been serving are part of Tzu Chi’s history that points out the right path for all to walk upon. Please share with all how you are walking the Bodhisattva Path and how you are cultivating with a bodhisattva heart, which is the way to Buddhahood. Everyone, the way of Buddhahood is with us all and we should introduce it from Taiwan to around the world.

See how many disasters there are in the world. If there are Tzu Chi volunteers in an affected area, they’ll mobilize quickly to relieve suffering.  Isn’t this the way of our volunteers? Everyone, we must work even harder. Although we’ve paved a broad Bodhisattva Path, to relieve suffering, we must pave the path ceaselessly.

If you have friends, relatives, or children abroad, please seize every opportunity to share how you give and serve every day and inspire them to give with love for the world. Only then can we care for the Earth and make all living beings safe and well forever. Everyone, please keep this in mind and be more mindful.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: