Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20230604弘法利生度有緣Reaching Out to People’s Hearts

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20230604弘法利生度有緣Reaching Out to People’s Hearts Empty
發表主題: 20230604弘法利生度有緣Reaching Out to People’s Hearts   20230604弘法利生度有緣Reaching Out to People’s Hearts Empty周三 6月 28, 2023 1:00 pm

May we be diligent! I have faith that Tzu Chi volunteers are all diligent; everyone has aspired and made vows to be diligent in serving the world. Where there is suffering in the world, there will be Tzu Chi volunteers who promptly extend a helping hand to support those in suffering so they will not fall down.

This is because we want to have peace on Earth so that everyone can live a safe and stable life. Hence, this is why we need to adopt a global perspective. Hopefully, the power of love will be everywhere in the world. When there is love in the world, people’s hearts will be purified. Only purified hearts can create a harmonious atmosphere. 

I have been speaking about this “atmosphere”; the world needs a harmonious atmosphere as well as love. When there is love in everyone’s heart, this harmonious atmosphere will be everywhere in the world, and when this happens, truly blessings will be in the air. I hope everyone can live in harmony and blessings every day. This harmony requires people to be cultured and civilized. When the majority of the people are cultured and civilized, the atmosphere will be harmonious.  

When everyone has a loving heart and does good for the world, blessings in permeate in the air. I hope people can believe in this concept; what I say is quite simple, and it is a duty for everyone. This will bring happiness to everyone’s life; such happiness is most crucial and necessary. So, as long as everyone brings together a bit of love they have, there will be Great Love in the world.

Really, when there is Great Love in the world, harmony will be in the world; also, blessings will dispel disasters. These principles are true and right. Let us be grateful; correct views and understanding need to have a place in the world. I life, there are a lot od suffering. Take a look around the world, how many countries are suffering from conflicts? How many countries are suffering from climate change? 

Natural disasters are happening every day! There are earthquakes, floods, wildfires, and storms! Indeed, every day, the Earth suffers from the imbalance of climate, and people are impacted by these disasters. With advanced technology and video calls, we can instantly receive information and updates from countries with Tzu Chi volunteers.

Take Haiti for example; people there suffer so! The country has been in poverty for many years, it has experienced many natural disasters, and has a very high crime rate. It’s been over 20 years since we’ve learned of this place and began providing assistance.

In Haiti, Tzu Chi work well with other religious organizations. We provide material aids, and they provide manpower. So, both works well with one another. Hence, Tzu Chi also provided some help to the people in Haiti suffering from hardship and poverty.

Yet, we’ve been feeling like we are not able to do as much as we can because there’s been constant unrest in Haiti, including rooting and setting things on fire. How long do we have to wait till we hear the news that people in Haiti can live in peace and safety?

So, let us sincerely hope and pray for this. The spirit of Buddhism is for people to aspire to be bodhisattvas and answer to the calls of people in need. No matter where people are, I hope very person can be a bodhisattva as everyone has the Buddha nature. Whether it’s Christianity or Catholicism, they also need to spread their beliefs and teachings in order to inspire love in people.

Of course, Buddhism also needs to purify people’s hearts, and it’s imperative to do this. Doing this requires all religions’ effort because it’s a need; it’s to alleviate the suffering of living beings in the world. So, this power of love should be more widespread. In Tzu Chi, we have a special tool. This special tool is our media. Volunteers, I hope you can make timely and full use of our media information. We all have le, but we need to be more active and diligent.

Especially nowadays, everyone has a cell phone. You can send Tzu Chi information to your friends and relatives all the time. Bodhisattvas inspire people whom they have affinities with. If people have affinities with you, they’ll look at your messages. If they moved, take in the message, and pass on the message to other people, that’s spreading the Dharma and benefiting living beings.

As long as Tzu Chi volunteers aspire to inspire people, even if it’s the same message, we can still share it with people. All it takes is tapping our finger on the phone. With love in our heart, people can receive wholesome messages. All we need to do is to tap our finger.

Sometimes, many people send us the same message. At first, we might not want to look even want to look at it when we received it from a second person, Yet, when a lot of people send us the same message, curiosity will drive us to take a look at this message. As long as we have the affinity with a person, we’ll be able to inspire his heart. This is inspiring and transforming living beings’ hearts.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: