Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20230608善愛無貪祈祥和Creating Peace in the World by Practicing Goodness

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20230608善愛無貪祈祥和Creating Peace in the World by Practicing Goodness    Empty
發表主題: 20230608善愛無貪祈祥和Creating Peace in the World by Practicing Goodness    20230608善愛無貪祈祥和Creating Peace in the World by Practicing Goodness    Empty周三 6月 28, 2023 1:10 pm

I often see how many people around the world are rearful and anxious. Due to social unrest caused by looting, killing, arson, ect., they can't live in peace at all. I've been thinking that if everyone can love the land they live upon and care for one another, that place will be a paradise, a pure land that is free of crimes and is full of living bodhisattvas. 

I hope we can bring love and aid to any country in need instead of being prohibited from crossing its border. This way, we can comfort those who are poor, ill, or disabled, and care for them with love. Only when we can all help each other can we have a wonderful world. 

It's impossible for the world to be without the suffering of illness or disability. Yet, it's possible for the world to be free of war. For that, we must all purify our hearts and minds and curb our greed. Above all, if some people order a ceasefire, the world will regain peace. Such an act is truly meritorious. Can a ceasefire be ordered? Yes, indeed. Yet, such an order is nowhere in sight. 

The war can indeed be stopped. Yet, when will they resolve to do so? We must be vigilant and pray with sincere piety for harmony. When everyone lives in harmony, the world will be safe and peaceful. Otherwise, it'll be filled with many conflicts. In truth, Mother Nature provides humanity with abundant resources. Everyone can have food to eat, and even the poor can fill their stomachs and live in peace, as long as people can help one another with love. If so, we'll all be happy and hardworking in life. 

When the Earth is protected, Nature's elements will be balanced and the world will be safe and peaceful. This way, people in all walks of life, be it businessmen, students, or workers, can carry out their work without worry. Farmers can also cultivate their fields diligently. 

When everyone is hardworking and refrains from damaging the land or polluting the air, Nature's elements will be balanced and everyone can enjoy abundance, peace, and harmony. Then, won't the world be paradise? When everyone is kind and gives with love, won't the world be a pure land? When everyone makes great vows to do good deeds and speak good words, won't the world be full of living bodhisattvas? In such a wonderful world, there is no reason for us to harm others. 

At our annual Buddha Day ceremonies, we see how everyone prays with sincere piety. Wee see that our volunteers have held Buddha Day ceremonies, large and small, in many places all voer the world. As some elderly people cant' travel far, our volunteers have held mobile ceremonies They set up dignified altars on trucks, arranged Buddha statues, water, and flowers with order, and drove the trucks to communities so people there, including the elderly, could easily join in the Buddha Day ceremony. See how mindful our volunteers are. 

They held the ceremonies even if it was raining. I'd like to express my gratitude to our volunteers. Yet, how can I thank them for giving so tirelessly and wholeheartedly? I can't express my gratitude with words. Even so, I cherish and love them from the bottom of my heart. 

Not only will I keep in mind how they've served, but I've also vowed to bring Tzu Chi members together and continue our affinities life after life. I have faith that this can be achieved as I've heard Tzu Chi members everywhere make the same vows. See how we all share the same heart. We've formed good affinities and sown blessings. The Buddha taught us that we reap what we sow. As we've sown many blessings, we'll be blessed. 

As we Tzu Chi members have served served together and formed good affinities with one another, we surely can meet and work together life after life. We keep our memories in our consciousness, so we'll meet happily in one life after another. Such is the unity of our hearts. Not only do we pray with one heart every day so our sincerity can reach all Buddhas and Bodhisattvas above, but we practice selfless love with one heart day and night and life after life to benefit all. 

We should form good affinities with others and move and inspire them by speaking good words and sharing Tzu Chi with them. We've been living out our vows to help the needy. We've been doing so with one heart. One person has limited strength to do good, so everyone needs to do good with one heart. Only when we all work together to help the many who suffer can we purify people's hearts and minds and benefit humanity and the world.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: