Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20230614調和人心展生機Inspiring More People to Give with One Heart

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20230614調和人心展生機Inspiring More People to Give with One Heart Empty
發表主題: 20230614調和人心展生機Inspiring More People to Give with One Heart   20230614調和人心展生機Inspiring More People to Give with One Heart Empty周三 6月 28, 2023 1:28 pm

During the COVID-19 pandemic, we carried out Tzu Chi's work on offshore islands with local volunteers. This year, 60 volunteers in the Philippines will become certified, marking the highest number ever. We'll work hard to pass on Tzu Chi's spirit and inspire all to serve as living bodhisattvas and sow blessings together.

Whenever I listen to our volunteers from the Philippines, I'm always deeply moved. Tzu Chi International Medical Association (TIMA) originated in the Philippines. Back then, Dr. Qua, Dr. Leh, Dr. Sy, and Dr. Say, etc. would visit the Abode every year on the full moon of the eighth lunar month.

I remember that we'd admire the moon and celebrate the Mid-Autumn Festival on the grass outside. My memories are still fresh. All this was possible due to good affinities. Our TIMA members in the Philippines have been serving with love and care. Looking back, we see their great dedication. We must value it highly as it's a part of Tzu Chi's history.

Their work is not easy, but they see it as a blessing to serve. I have faith that Tzu Chi's work can be carried out there forever. Tzu Chi has been striving to benefit all. As there are many who are poor, ill, or disabled, we truly need to carry out charity work there.

With the selfless love and enthusiastic support of our volunteers and many others, Tzu Chi has been able to help the needy in the Philippines. I'm grateful to our volunteers and CEOs for their mindful dedication. Our volunteers have all been working unwaveringly to inspire all to give with love.

We can work harder to recruit more living bodhisattvas. With more people joining our rank, there'll be more hope of purifying everyone's heart and mind. We feel more hopeful when more people join Tzu Chi and work in unity and concerted effort. We should work mindfully to inspire more people to join our rank. Only then can we carry out more work to bring peace to the world.

We know that the world is becoming more and more impure. The Buddha's teachings can help purify the world. So can correct views shared by all religions. I hold all religions in high respect. We've been living out the Buddha's teachings. Let us practice them with one heart at our Tzu Chi complex in the Philippines.

We call our work mission. To carry out our missions, we all make great vows and strive to live them out. Let us vow to purify the world and fulfill our vows through action. With the complex, which is a cultivation ground, we can inspire goodness and love in many, so this complex is truly needed.

Of course, we must also spread the Dharma. Today, I've heart about Zamboanga. Mr. Lim, our volunteer there, is very senior. In the early days, social problems often occurred in Zamboanga. Thanks to Mr. Lim's perseverance, we could have a liaison office and have been serving the people there. Yet, more manpower is needed. If more people join us, we can serve more people in Zamboanga.

Also, ten years ago, we carried out disaster relief in Bohol. I often say that wherever a disaster occurs, we always reach out to provide aid. While carrying out relief, we also inspire people there to give with love.

I truly hope that no more disasters will occur. For that, we must inspire love in all by sharing Tzu Chi with people we meet and giving of ourselves with love and care. Let us all vow to be farmers who sow seeds of love. With good farmers and a large fertile land, many seeds can thrive.

As long as we work mindfully to sow seeds of love in the Philippines, we can turn the dried and barren land into one full of lush greenery. When the weather is favorable, naturally, trees, flowers, and grass will flourish, creating a beautiful land.

To create a beautiful land and a good society, we should serve like farmers to sow more love with the seeds of love well nurtured within us. Our Tzu Cheng members, Tzu Chi commissioners, honorary board members, and donating members, we should make the climate balanced to turn the world into a beautiful green land and bring safety and peace to all.

I often lament about how the imbalance of people's minds has brought about climate disasters. So, now we need to bring people's minds in balance by inspiring all with the Dharma. For that, we should first encourage people to join our rank and bring everyone's heart together. I often sign uniting hearts together. When we all unite our loving hearts together, the world will be a pure land full of living bodhisattvas.
回頂端 向下
在線

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: