Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20230616護佛故土見曙光Bringing Hope to Nepal and India

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20230616護佛故土見曙光Bringing Hope to Nepal and India Empty
發表主題: 20230616護佛故土見曙光Bringing Hope to Nepal and India   20230616護佛故土見曙光Bringing Hope to Nepal and India Empty周三 6月 28, 2023 1:33 pm

There are now over 20 Tzu Chi volunteers serving in Nepal, the Buddha’s birthplace. Our volunteers take turns to benefit the Buddha’s birthplace. How do they transform the lives of the poor? They go to villages and visit schools to share Tzu Chi’s values with the principles. They also hold courses for teachers and have recruited volunteer teachers. Our volunteer teachers display propriety, so their students can be inspired to do the same.

They’ll also ask their students to be orderly, so their students will learn to practice order. Our volunteers have also taught the students hygiene practices, including washing their hands and eating with a spoon, and holding a bowl. They’ve taken in the rules happily and learned to carry themselves well. Be it wholesome practices or good manners, our volunteers have taught them one after another.

Moreover, they’ve brought together housewives in the villages and offered skill training programs to them. The ladies learn to make handicrafts that can be sold. They’re taught to sew clothing, including womenswear.

Our volunteers have also helped children receive an education. Our volunteers who have gone there are doing what they can to serve and have also made plans. As it’ll take a long time to carry out the plans, different groups of volunteers will go there to serve in a relay of love. Seeing that, I’m full of hope. Many in Nepal have become spiritually rich. Although they’re still materially poor, they’ve become spiritually rich.

See how the students have shown their gratitude to their teachers by serving tea. The teachers havs also been guided to practice propriety when receiving tea. Our volunteers strive to benefit people everywhere without being asked. Teachers there didn’t ask our volunteers to hold courses for them. Rather, our volunteers organized courses for them and shared our educational values with principals without being asked.

Apart from repaying their teachers, the students should also repay their parents. So, we invited the parents to the school, and after they were seated, their children washed their feet and served them tea. Our volunteers have also organized sports events and invited the students and their parents to take part together. Although it’s hard work to hold such an event there, our volunteers serve with great joy. Such is spiritual joy.

They’ve also inspired locals, including principals and teachers, to volunteer with us. Be it villagers, teachers, or students, they’ve been encouraged to be our volunteers. In India, our volunteers have shared how saving a little daily can help the needy and have given coin banks to families. To prepare all these coin banks, bamboo trees are cut down to make into coin banks. Our volunteers there are very busy. They even call on the locals to help. Yet, they serve with great joy.

In all, as the Buddha used various ways to inspire everyone, our volunteers have also benefit Nepal and India in different ways. Seeing how they serve happily; I’m also filled with joy. Yet, I can’t bear to see them suffer from the hot weather and lodge in crude places. But I also know that they’ve shouldered the work without being asked and served with joy. Our volunteers from Malaysia and Singapore spread Tzu Chi’s spirit and values there by practicing the Buddha’s teachings to benefit all.

They care for teachers, students, and villagers with love without asking for anything in return. They also strive to guide and inspire all. They share good educational values with teachers and teach handiwork to housewives in the villages so they can make a living.

In all, I’m very grateful to our volunteers from Singapore and Malaysia. I can’t go there, and they’ve gone there for me. I can’t do the work, and they’ve carried it out in my stead. Thanks to them, our work is gaining ground there. I’m relieved and grateful. I’m grateful to our many volunteers for seizing every opportunity to give. 

There is too much to be grateful for. Our volunteers truly are living bodhisattvas. They’ve been diligently walking the broad Bodhisattva Path and also paving it to make it smoother for all to walk upon. They’ve found always to benefit the villages. We also saw how they’ve dug a well. When cool and refreshing water was pumped out, everyone was very happy. Seeing that, I was also filled with joy. When the locals washed their hands and faces with the water, they cooled off and were very happy.

Our endearing volunteers are very respectable. They truly are living bodhisattvas who benefit humanity and the world. I’d like to thank them and wish them the best. There’s now more hope for the villages to be lifted out of poverty.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: