Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20230622 惜因擴緣度人間 Seizing Time and Opportunity to Inspire Goodness in All

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20230622  惜因擴緣度人間  Seizing Time and Opportunity to Inspire Goodness in All Empty
發表主題: 20230622 惜因擴緣度人間 Seizing Time and Opportunity to Inspire Goodness in All   20230622  惜因擴緣度人間  Seizing Time and Opportunity to Inspire Goodness in All Empty周三 6月 28, 2023 1:55 pm

20230622惜因擴緣度人間Seizing Time and Opportunity to Inspire Goodness in All

Tzu Chi volunteers around the world all give with love to relieve people's suffering. As long as there are volunteers in a neighboring country or if we're able to reach out to those in suffering, we'll surely go to their aid. Yet, we have no affinities with some countries. We have no access to those countries, and even if we wish to provide relief aid, no one can help really the aid to those in need. All this is caused by the lack of affinities. 

So, we must form affinities with many people. We must vow to do so by sharing how Tzu Chi volunteers work with our friends and people in our communities. With our volunteer teams, many in need can be helped. They not only help the poor but also try to eliminate people's ignorance and afflictions. 

There were some people who weren't Tzu Chi members originally. Yet, as their friends shared Tzu Chi's spirit and values with them, they opened their minds and joined Tzu Chi, thereby transforming their lives. See how inconceivable affinities are. Many have been inspired to join our rank. 

So, we must seize time to form affinities with others and inspire them to volunteer with us. We should all pave the Tzu Chi Path steadfastly and make it wider generation after generation, for with more Tzu Chi volunteers, we can bring love and aid to more people. We should inspire all to give with enlightened love. 

For that, we should pass on enlightened love generation after generation and spread it to 5, 50 or 500 people, and so on. In the Buddha's time, how many people were there in the world? Not many. Transportation was also not convenient back then. Without a large population or convenient transportation, the Buddha's teachings weren't widespread. Although his teachings already existed, good conditions were lacking. Yet, as long as his teachings are upheld firmly, they can be spread widely when good conditions are in place. 

Take a Bodhi seed for example. As long as good conditions come about, the seed will sprout and grow into a seedling. The seed sprouts and grows thanks to such a good condition as a moist and fertile land. With good conditions such as the favorable weather, sunlight, and air, the seed will grow into a seedling and then a tree that keeps spreading out branches and leaves. 

We have many Tzu Chi commissioners and Tzu Cheng members. They're like a forest, not just a few trees. We can see "forests" at our cultivation grounds. When our volunteers come to the Abode and gather together, they resemble a forest. 

Our volunteers have been cultivating wisdom. When they visit our Abode, the air of sanctity here has filled them with joy. They also gain deeper insight into the Dharma. So, with firm conviction, they share with others the Tzu Chi work they've been doing and inspire more people to join us. With that, many more can be inspired to volunteer with us. This is how we pass love on forever and ever. 

Take myself for example. I've been passing on the Buddha's enlightened love by working for Buddhism and all living beings. I've also kept in mind how the Buddha came to this world to inspire enlightened love in all. As it's been over 2,500 years since the Buddha's time, it'll take a long time to spread the Buddha's teachings and inspire enlightened love in everyone. So, I've been encouraging people around the world to cultivate enlightened love by expounding the Buddha's teachings continuously. 

I might be told, "Master, you've expounded the same teachings again." Indeed, I should expound them every day so everyone will cultivate more and more diligently. If I don't do so every day, people won't be reminded to cultivate more diligently. The Buddha's teachings will be lost if not passed on, so I expound them every day. 

I see that you've taken them to heart and been living them out in action. With that, you've been practicing enlightened love and can pass it on forever and ever. So, to inspire enlightened love in all, we should follow the Jing Si Dharma lineage diligently and pave the Tzu Chi Path around the world by going amongst people to serve. To serve, it's very important to from good affinities with all. 

We should seize every opportunity to inspire others to do what is right. We need to have a start to achieve anything. The Budhisattva Path also starts with us as mundane beings. As we have the affinity to learn about enlightened love, we should begin to practice it. Otherwise, we wouldn't be able to walk the Bodhisattva Path. In all, enlightened love is very important. We should inspire it in all.
回頂端 向下

20230622 惜因擴緣度人間 Seizing Time and Opportunity to Inspire Goodness in All
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: