Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20230628祈安造福護天下Purifying Minds for a Peaceful World

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20230628祈安造福護天下Purifying Minds for a Peaceful World Empty
發表主題: 20230628祈安造福護天下Purifying Minds for a Peaceful World   20230628祈安造福護天下Purifying Minds for a Peaceful World Empty周六 7月 15, 2023 2:59 am

My heart is truly heavy and full of worry. The climate change and conflicts between people around the world indeed worry me deeply. Yet, can worrying sovle anything? We must be mindful instead. I truly hope we can all sow blessings by giving with love. To bring about peace, we need to sow blessings with sincere piety. Have we all directed our hearts towards sincere piety? 

I often make this gesture and subtly change the direction of a hand to show what a slight deviation means. With just a slight deviation, our hearts will go astray instead of heading towards the right direction. They'll go in a totally different way. The distance between that point and this point is very long. So, we must guard our hearts and minds and never let them deviate  even a bit. 

In all, we must bring about peace in the world and help everyone have a healthy body and mind. The Earth has fallen ill. See how erratic climate conditions have become. Also, people have more and more diseases and often give rise to afflictions and ignorance. So, I'm very worried. 

Climate disasters are caused by people's collective bad karma. So, to bring about peace in the world, we need to purify people's hearts and minds and direct them towards the right direction. We should cherish our affinities to carry out Tzu Chi's work around the world. 

Take Poland for example. There are Tzu Chi volunteers there. Although there are not many of them, (they can benefit many people.) In Chinese, three people make a crowd. With three people or more, there'll be hope and strength to achieve great causes. Our volunteers in Poland are indispensable to carry out our missions. We must all be very mindful.

What is the value of life? Our value in life doesn't lie in how much money or how many real estte properties we have, for everything undergoes formation, continuation, decay, and annihilation. With our minds unsettled and turbulent, we humans are engaged in constan conflicts. If we give rise to greed, we'll easily get spiritually poor. Greed leads to spiritual poverty, for with greed, we'll give rise to anger and ignorance. 

If we're greedy, we'll endlessly pursure what we want, and if we can't get something we want, we'll give rise to anger. Once anger arises, we can't tell right from wrong. Such is ignorance. our anger and ignorance make our wisdom clouded. With our wisdom being clouded, we humans have been committing wrongs, plunding the world into chaos. Wrongdoings create bad karma. As we've been committing wrongs, bad karma has been accumulation continuously.

I'm truly worried. See how the climate change is worsening and how the Earth is deteriorating due to human damage. How can we save the Earth? The key lies in our minds. Only when we eliminate our greed and care for the Earth with love can we turn the tide. I hope we can inspire love in all. 

To spread the Dharma around the world and benefit Buddhism and all living beings, we must hold on to Tzu Chi's core values, like holding a bunch of rice dumplings. No matter how crooked the strings are, when I hold the knot and pull it up, the strings will become straight, like the straight Bodhi Path. For the strings to be orderly, we need to weave them one after another. Then, when we weave their lower parts, those parts will all be straight. Let us inspire love in one person after another. 

There are many true principles of life. Yet, they are easy to live out as long as we unite our hearts together. Without unity, our minds will be complex. Isn't it because of people's complex minds that the world is at unrest and the climate change is worsening? Wars have been occurring between countries. Peace hinges on a thought indeed. 

If leaders of all countries can give rise to love, every country can be protected and every culture can be preserved. All ethnic groups have wonderful cultures. If all cultures are well preserved, that'll be a blessing for humanity. We need to pass on this spirit forever and ever. Time keeps on passing by. Even if I've been working with all my heart, I don't have much time left. We must protect the Earth and all life. Our lives are limited, so we must pass on the spirit of protecting the Earth generation after generation. Only then can we sow blessings for the world. 
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: