Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20230702惜時造福結好緣Seize the Time to Form Good Affinities

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20230702惜時造福結好緣Seize the Time to Form Good Affinities  Empty
發表主題: 20230702惜時造福結好緣Seize the Time to Form Good Affinities    20230702惜時造福結好緣Seize the Time to Form Good Affinities  Empty周六 7月 15, 2023 3:10 am

20230702惜時造福結好緣Seize the Time to Form Good Affinities 中英

Tzu Chi just has its 57th anniversary! Now, at this time, we are in our 58th year, and at this starting point, let us be diligent. Every day, I say to myself, the daytime is over. Then, there is the evening. Tomorrow, when I open my eyes, I’m certain that the 86,400 seconds of the previous day are all gone. As I wake up in the morning, I’m grateful to the past 86,400 seconds. In the morning, we are to get ready to utilize each second of the day.  This way, we will feel that it’s lucky for us to have this time.

Everything is accomplished through time. At the Abode, every day, time is spent diligently for severing the world and to encourage Tzu Chi volunteer to do Tzu Chi work. All the tasks are done for the world regardless of what they are. Even though we say they are “for the world”, I’m here to tell everyone that it’s essentially “for ourselves”, it’s to form good affinities widely.

As we engage in spiritual cultivation, how does one attain Buddhahood? Affinities must be sufficient in order for one to attain Buddhahood. How long will it take? It depends on the affinities you have formed. The affinities of attaining Buddhahood come from interacting with many people and accumulating enough good affinities.

Volunteers, let us be mindful. Let us be mindful of the time, space, and people of our world. Please keep those three aspects in mind. Let us count our blessings. Now, we are blessed to be born as humans, and have the fortune to know the Dharma. May we give rise to the love in our heart; with such perfect dharma in the world, let us truly seize the affinities.

In addition to taking refuge in the buddha, the Dharma, and the Sangha, we are even more blessed to be walking on the Bodhisattva path; we are true living bodhisattvas. We might have a lot of bad habits in the past, but now, we have aspired and made vows. Since the volunteer trainings, we have been filtering out our bad habits, considering what things are deemed acceptable, and what rules we can follow.

Everyone is sure of themselves; “Yes, I can! I can do this.” No one forced you to join Tzu Chi. We are happy and willing to embrace Buddhism. Our precepts include Buddhist precepts and Tzu Chi rules, and they are to assist us in filtering out our bad habits. Perhaps we have had conflicts with people; let us form good affinities with them.

When you return home, make a call or send a message to those who have had disagreements or conflicts with you before. You can tell them that “in the past, we had some differences. I think it’s my fault, and I want to apologize.” It’s easy to make an apology to do this now. With a press of a finger, we can solve conflicts. If we had conflicts and resentments with someone, by writing some messages with our finger on the phone, we’ll be able to resolve the conflict and put our mind at ease.

By result the conflict we had created in the past, we untangle ourselves from the knot of conflict. This is turning from darkness toward the light. We ought to keep simple affairs with people. If we owe people something, we are to return it. This is keeping affairs simple and straight forward. We turn from darkness toward the light by getting rid of our bad habits. This is called taking refuge in Buddhism.

For example, it’s best to eat a vegetarian diet. Being a vegetarian is to love and protect lives. If we can love animals, how can we not love humans? So, we are to love our own family, love the friends and relatives around us, and even love those who have nothing to do with us. When someone is in trouble, we go to help them; this is called love. This is pure great Love. The path of Dharma is a safe path. Although it’ a safe path, it’s up to us to step in the right direction, walk the right path, and start walking.

Volunteers, we are to take up this responsibility. With patience, mindfulness, and love, when we come in contact with people, we are to express our kindness and present ourselves in a more friendly way. Perhaps we had conflicts with people in the past, we are to change that now. We used to regard them as enemies; now we are to be more accepting and regard them with a heart of love and care.

Volunteers, you come to be certified today. After you go back to your country, you are to help other people to be bodhisattvas. This is how we inspire and deliver people by transforming ordinary people into bodhisattvas and turning delusions into awakening. This is how we transform people’s lives.

I’m grateful to everyone. When you go back to your country, you are to be bodhisattvas helping people in the world. Bodhisattvas are to help people in the world. When you see people in suffering, bring out your kindness. Only in this way can our society be harmonious. With a harmonious society and peaceful world, the climate will be more stable. Otherwise. I’m very worried. Global warming keeps on rising. Climate change brings about unstoppable change. I’m very worried.

The best solution to this crisis is for everyone to love and cherish all creatures. This is to promote vegetarianism. We are to make a change starting with our mouth. With our mouths, we speak more Dharma and eat less meat. We are to speak more Dharma and eat less meat. Adopting a vegetarian diet is the best thing to do. There is endless Dharma to talk about. I hope everyone forms good affinities and brings good affinities back to their country.
回頂端 向下

20230702惜時造福結好緣Seize the Time to Form Good Affinities
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: