Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20240211虔誠祈禱善相傳Passing Goodness On Generation After Generation

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20240211虔誠祈禱善相傳Passing Goodness On Generation After Generation Empty
發表主題: 20240211虔誠祈禱善相傳Passing Goodness On Generation After Generation   20240211虔誠祈禱善相傳Passing Goodness On Generation After Generation Empty周日 3月 17, 2024 3:24 am

I'm very grateful to Tzu Chi members every second, every day. My every thought is of gratitude. I'm an ordinary person, too. Yet, when I started my spiritual cultivation, I made true vows. I've been speaking of truth, goodness, and beauty. We must practice true goodness diligently with a heart of sincerity. This is the most beautiful principle.

Practicing goodness worldwide with true sincerity is the most beautiful principle. Such is embodying truth, goodness and beauty. To practice goodness with sincerity, we must understand the Four Noble Truths. The first of them is the existence of suffering. And where does suffering come from?

It arises from the accumulation of unwholesome thoughts. Everyone gives rise to ignorance and afflictions, which accumulate and entangle people. After attaining enlightenment, the Buddha first expounded how suffering is caused by the constant accumulation of people's bad thoughts.

To help everyone understand this principle, we should use expedient teachings. Since there are many kinds of suffering, we should share different teachings with others based on the nature of their suffering. This is how we inspire everyone.

As Tzu Chi members, we must learn to do this as we're to walk the Bodhisattva Path. We shouldn't wait until we become Bodhisattvas to inspire others. It's not easy to become Bodhisattvas. To become Bodhisattvas, we must diligently walk the Bodhisattva Path first. If we don't walk this path and have no idea what it is like, how can we inspire others to walk upon it?

If we haven's visited a place, it's impossible for us to offer a guided tour. We must first visit a place to understand its features, be it mountains, rivers, or plains. If we're not familiar with the environment, we can't effectively introduce it to others.

As we aspire to embrace Tzu Chi's values, we must understand them deeply. When asked if we know about Tzu Chi, we'll say yes. The truth is, we may know little about Tzu Chi as it has carried out many missions in the world.

I've been reminding you all to contemplate how you've lived your lives. Reflecting on myself, I see how I've been down-to-earth throughout my life. So, I share my life experiences with everyone. We can all share the real events of our lives. By doing so, we can inspire others. This is what we can all achieve.

As mundane beings, we grapple with ignorance. We must truthfully record our wrongdoings and turning points so our life stories can resonate with others. Sharing how we've changed our old ways is also a form of education.

My life used to be on the verge of despair. After doing recycling work, I realized that I'm still useful. Following Master's teachings, I willingly give of myself.

He shares a Jing Si Aphorism daily. When he vowed to speak kindly, do goodness and think positively, I saw hope in him.

They've cultivated a loving and peaceful mind through charity and recycling work. Giving is truly a good remedy.

Having learned the true principles of life, we must improve ourselves through self-reflection and overcome our negative habitual tendencies. Our true nature is kind and loving. It's our negative habits that lead us astray. Our past misdeeds, driven by negative tendencies, have created bad karma, leading to retributions.

As a consequence, we were reborn beyond our control, guided by our karma to our parents. We did not choose our parents, who are deeply connected to us through affinities. Whether our family environments are nurturing or challenging, we grow and are shaped in them. Coming to this world again and again, we've been entangled in our karma.

In this life, we're very blessed to learn the Dharma and serve with Tzu Chi. In Tzu Chi, we are surrounded by living bodhisattvas. When we encounter misfortune, these living bodhisattvas will comfort us, healing our wounds. When we're misled by ignorance, they will guide us and inspire us to nurture goodness within.

As living bodhisattvas, this is how we inspire one another. We also work in unity to inspire others. This is how we Tzu Chi members strive to purify people's hearts and minds. Ksitigarbha Bodhisattva guards the gates of hell to protect all beings from suffering.

Ksitigarbha Bodhisattva said: if I don't go to hell, then who else will? Having arrived in this world, if we don't overcome difficulties and neglect the needy, then who will step forward? This is how we uphold the Bodhisattva's vow.

We should also emulate Avalokitesvara Bodhisattva's heart of great love and compassion. I truly hope to see how every family is in harmony and how every couple cultivates by walking the Bodhisattva Path together. My heartfelt wish is for the entire world to dwell in peace and harmony. Only when every family is harmonious and everyone does good and admires good deeds can the world be purified and become peaceful and harmonious.

Every day, we ought to pray with sincere piety. We should pray not only for ourselves but also for humanity and the world. Despite living in different places and families we should all express our sincere piety and spread goodness widely around the world. Tzu Chi's values need to be passed on in every family generation after generation.

If goodness is passed on to every child, there'll be many good people in the world who walk the Bodhisattva Path to benefit all. So, let us pass on goodness to our children.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: