Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20240216解苦造福擴大愛Living Out the Dharma and Spreading Love Around

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20240216解苦造福擴大愛Living Out the Dharma and Spreading Love Around Empty
發表主題: 20240216解苦造福擴大愛Living Out the Dharma and Spreading Love Around   20240216解苦造福擴大愛Living Out the Dharma and Spreading Love Around Empty周日 3月 17, 2024 3:46 am

I’m grateful to all of you for pledging to uphold my convictions. Upholding your vows, you willingly serve the world and do Tzu Chi’s work with a sense of mission.

Whenever I hear you say, “I will,” I feel a closer connection to you. Your willingness and determination reassure me that the Bodhisattva Path will continue to be paved. A broad Bodhisattva Path makes the world safe and peaceful.

To bring about peace, we need to sow blessings not only through making donations but also by nurturing a broad and loving heart, and by eliminating ignorance and attachments. When serving with Tzu Chi, we must let go of ignorance and attachments and turn unwholesome thoughts into wisdom. This is my heartfelt wish.

What matters is not how many people have donated money, but rather the commitment to saving a little every day, so we’ll cultivate goodness daily. When an entire adopts this habit, each member contributes to sowing blessings.

I have high hopes for Tzu Chi Philippines, which is nearly 30 years old. Confucius once said: set my heart on learning at 15, stood firm at 30, and had more doubts at 40.”

We should take each step firmly on the Dharma Path and sow blessings for the world. By doing so, we’ll be filled with spiritual joy. Every day, we’ll serve with great joy. As we embrace the Dharma in our hearts and work for the benefit of all. This is what sowing blessings for the world truly means.

The Buddha came to this world to teach us the Bodhisattva Way, which is not about displaying supernatural power but about practicing love around the world. Everyone, we all share the same loving heart. Having received or been inspired by Tzu Chi members’ love, we take part in the work Tzu Chi does.

With everlasting and selfless love, we’ve drawn our hearts close together even if we may be far apart. At a time like this, I continuously pray that people’s hearts and minds can become purifies, which is very important. When I founded Tzu Chi, I vowed to work for Buddhism to spread the Dharma in the world.

I also vowed to work for all living beings to relieve them from all kinds of suffering. Some suffering from poverty and illness, others are elderly with no one to rely on, and still others are afflicted due to ignorance. Many kinds of suffering stem from discontentment and greed.

Despite the many kinds of suffering, as long as we serve with Tzu Chi, we can open up our hearts and minds. I often see our Tzu Chi members embrace each other with open arms. I have faith that we can hold hands of people all over the globe regardless of ethnicity or religion.

When we form close connections with everyone regardless of differences in ethnicity, religion, or nationality, can’t we purify the hearts and minds of all? May everyone bring their hearts together and serve with united love. I have faith that we can purify people’s hearts and minds, bring harmony to society, and embrace all with selfless love.

For that, we should spread Tzu Chi members’ selfless love around the world. Thank you all for serving amongst people to relieve suffering. We should seize every opportunity to do so.

Of course, we all need to pray sincerely for the world to be free of disasters. Yet, to spread the love of Bodhisattvas, understanding the Dharma is essential. The Dharma brings us spiritual joy, an intangible yet profoundly fulfilling happiness.

With so many people suffering around the world, we should look beyond our afflictions. We’re much more blessed than many others. Those of us who are fortunate should not dwell on our afflictions. Instead, we should vow to inspire those who suffer towards regaining purity of heart and overcoming their afflictions.

There is still much for us to learn. We all know that enlightened and liberation require continuous learning. It’s a journey with no end. Every day, I still learn. I learn about enlightened and strive to spread love more widely. I also keep making vows, hoping that we can form affinities with more people around the world.

Forming good affinities widely with everlasting and selfless love is our purpose of cultivating the Bodhisattva Way in this world. This is the core value of the Buddha’s teachings.

Take these few words of mine to heart and form more good affinities by practicing Bodhisattva Way around the world. This way, we’ll be inspired to practice sincere and selfless love in this world, life after life.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: