Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20240225傳承典範菩薩情Keeping the Memories of Our Role Models Alive

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20240225傳承典範菩薩情Keeping the Memories of Our Role Models Alive  Empty
發表主題: 20240225傳承典範菩薩情Keeping the Memories of Our Role Models Alive    20240225傳承典範菩薩情Keeping the Memories of Our Role Models Alive  Empty周日 3月 17, 2024 5:22 am

20240225傳承典範菩薩情Keeping the Memories of Our Role Models Alive 中英

We put in so many thoughts on how to nurture the younger volunteers, especially our first group of Tzu Ching Alumni. They have been with Tzu Chi for over 20 years, yet their heart to serve has remained the same.

We vow to be those who embody Master’s spirit overseas. We want to serve! We’ll strengthen our resolve and overcome obstacles, we’ll take up and carry on Tzu Chi Uncles and Auntie’s work and take care pf people in the world! Grandmaster, our heart has remained the same since we were young. It’ll forever remain!

Jing Si disciples have been in Singapore for 30 years. Tzu Chi’s work and Dharma lineage are deeply rooted and developing. Jing Si disciples in Singapore will forever carry on our Dharma linage and missions! Forever and ever!

30 years is a long time. Tzu Chi’s affinity in Singapore has been 30 years. Time passes by so fast! There were many happy affairs, but there were affairs for us to lament over, because in life, there is the law of nature, birth and death, life will always encounter them.

For humans, birth, aging, illnesses, and death are the process of time. Birth, aging , illnesses, and death are only natural. Material things go through formation, continuation, decay, and annihilation. Most importantly, our thoughts go through arising, abiding changing, and ceasing. May we truly comprehend this principle: birth, aging illnesses, and death are inevitable for our body.

Seven years ago, Brother Hee Chew led me to join Tzu Ch. It’s been many years; at first, I felt like I was just helping, and that was it. When Brother Hee Chew passed away, I gradually came to realize the many, many facades of life, and felt that as we have a healthy body, we should contribute to society.

Brother Hee Chew is my business partner. I made a promise to him once; I said, “you join first. I’ll join Tzu Chi later on.” After he passed away, I lamented the impermanence of life; the time we have is so short! I’m grateful that Master created Tzu Chi, for us volunteers to get together and do charitable deeds together.

In life, death is the law of nature. But what we truly need to have is Dharma joy. Dharma joy comes when we learn the Dharma. When we all listen to the Dharma, our heart s will come together, and our hearts will be one heart on a great path.

Our energy, our spirit will be on the wholesome Dharma, and we can do charitable works on this path. Together, we carry out the wholesome Dharma, so when we are together, we are always full of Dharma joy. When we sit together and talk, we are always talking about wholesome Dharma, so, our heart is at peace and at ease.

Looking at the world today, I often say I’m concerned and worried about it, however, when I take a look at Tzu Chi volunteers carrying out Tzu Chi’s Dharma in the world, I feel relieved. As the number of Tzu Chi volunteers increases and our affinities expand, it’s inevitable that we hear about the law of nature. New volunteers join us and grow, and older volunteers pass away, such as Hee Chew.

Everyone has bodhisattva love for him. I’m comforted to hear it, yet, O also feel sad at his passing. His life was very meaningful. There is a large group of volunteers who remember and think of him. He had left his example in our mind. His life was very meaningful.

No matter how much we miss him, I would want him to be liked and loved by the family he’s born into. For this to happen. As he had passed away and was born into a family that he likes and affinity with, he will be loved and nurtured, and in the future, he will encounter the correct Dharma and continue Tzu Chi’s Dharma.

So, let us give him our well-wishes. He was the best example for living bodhisattvas. I hope we will continue to have volunteers that serve as role models for our future generations.  

We see a teenager volunteering with his father. This is how we set an example for our family and influence our children. I believe the families of our volunteers are like this, all working together in unity and harmony with love, and serve to purify people’s hearts in society. By joining together, this is what we do in this life.

The Buddha’s teachings and thinking were from over 2,000 years ago, and in this era. Tzu Chi has manifested the Buddha’s teachings for living beings in this world. So, we need to believe in ourselves, believe that our this life is very meaningful, and to further pass on the teachings to our future generations, generations after generations.

We are to pass it on to 50 generations and keep passing on the teachings. For the Buddha, we are to take up the responsibility of teaching the Bodhisattva Way in this world.

The one great purpose of the Buddha in coming to this world is to form good affinities and teach the Bodhisattva Way. Volunteers, you’ve already doing this. For the right things we do, do not go astray. This is the most correct path of cultivation, the Eightfold path. We are to pass this on. You’ve started and are walking on the right path. I’ve seen your work and felt your Dharma joy, so I testify for you, “What you do is right, just keep walking on this straight path.”

Everyone ought to keep on encouraging one another. This will make me very at ease. I give you, my blessings. May the teachings be passed on in your families generation after generation, and your family be united and harmonious, and that everyone encourages one another, and walk the Bodhisattva path. This is my blessings to you all.
回頂端 向下

20240225傳承典範菩薩情Keeping the Memories of Our Role Models Alive
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: