Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20240228分秒益生護地球Mitigating Disasters with Love and Goodness

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20240228分秒益生護地球Mitigating Disasters with Love and Goodness Empty
發表主題: 20240228分秒益生護地球Mitigating Disasters with Love and Goodness   20240228分秒益生護地球Mitigating Disasters with Love and Goodness Empty周日 3月 17, 2024 5:31 am

Indeed, there are many disasters in the world. There's also climate change. So, we must keep calling on all to harbor wholesome thoughts and embody goodness. How can we embody goodness? Through vegetarianism. Since ancient times, people have prayed for peace through the practice of vegetarianism. We should embody love from the bottom of our hearts. This is what sincere piety truly means.

We must love everyone and all animals. There are 86,400 seconds in a day, and we must do so every second. We must inspire all-embracing love in all. When one can't bear to see living beings suffer, one is embodying all-embracing love.

As Tzu Chi members, we practice such love at all times. Be it our charity, medical, educational, or cultural mission, we carry them out with all-embracing love. I hope that we can seize every second to inspire all-embracing love in more people.

I've heard how you all serve wholeheartedly and have seen how our senior volunteers enjoy good health. Having been serving with Tzu Chi over the years, they're piously sincere as ever. I've also seen how our young volunteers have taken the batons of Tzu Chi's missions.

Now, I'll pass on a baton symbolized by a small wooden hut to Brother Ji Shui. Brother Ji Shui, please take the baton.

Tanks to Brother Ji Jin, I've taken over the position of CEO. For the past two months, I've sincerely listened to other volunteers to unite everyone's strength. Master, thank you for the opportunity. I'm also grateful to Tzu Chi members both in Taiwan and the U.S. for their guidance.

They've displayed creativity by passing on the small wooden hut. This is my first time seeing the handicraft hut. That is very interesting. Inspired by Silicon Valley Grandma in Northern California, Wei Zong, Ji Jin, and others have since been serving with Tzu Chi.

They're as dedicated as ever to carrying out Tzu Chi's work and inspiring the younger generation. This is what we must do. When reflecting on ourselves, we'll see how we're blessed with good affinities, so we can work together in this life.

All volunteers are Master's good disciples and are indispensable for our Northwest Region Office to serve for another 30 years. Master, please don't worry. We've vowed to uphold our initial aspirations and work hand in hand with one heart to carry out our missions.

I've heard how you've vowed to work hand in hand to inspire love in more people. Such is forming everlasting love. We should also spread love around. The Earth is our one and only home. As Tzu Chi members, let us inspire one person after another and generation after generation to join hands together in embracing the Earth.

May the world be filled with Tzu Chi's love. Everyone shares the same Buddha nature, which is like a good seed. When we sow a good seed in people's minds, won't the seeds grow into large Bodhi forests around the world? So, we must work hard for that.

I truly hope everyone can uphold the vow we've made, for we've all returned to this world not as a result of bad karma, but for the vow we share. What is it? Walk the Bodhisattva Path. Our greatest purpose of returning to this world is to walk the Bodhisattva Path.

As we're Tzu Chi members wherever there are people in need, we must bring them love and pave the Bodhisattva Path there. We all carry a pearl within each of us. We were unaware of this before, but now we understand that we all own this wealth, possessing a priceless gem that is accessible anytime.

As long as we aspire to help those in need, we can reach into our pockets and find the means to contribute. It is not the amount that counts but the willingness to give. This is what brings blessings to the world. It requires everyone's giving. No matter how much one may give, blessings created by a person alone are limited. It takes many to sow abundant blessings.

With abundant blessings comes auspiciousness that mitigates all disasters. Auspiciousness brings prosperity and dispels negativity. Do you know that negativity is? As auspiciousness dispels negativity, one act of kindness can dispel 1,000 disasters.

It's crucial to harbor goodness within and strive to sow blessings at all times. We should keep spreading this principle by spreading wholesome teachings to benefit all living beings. Even if we have little to give, we can interact with others and share wholesome teachings with them. We can sow blessings by doing so, no matter how much we give.

Our goal this year is to benefit all living beings by sharing true principles with everyone we meet. We must vow to do so this year. Climate change always worries me deeply as no one can stop terrifying climate disasters. But when we call on everyone to sow blessings, we can foster prosperity and mitigate disasters.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: