Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20240306創造淨土共善行Practicing Goodness for a Pure Land on Earth

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20240306創造淨土共善行Practicing Goodness for a Pure Land on Earth Empty
發表主題: 20240306創造淨土共善行Practicing Goodness for a Pure Land on Earth   20240306創造淨土共善行Practicing Goodness for a Pure Land on Earth Empty周日 3月 17, 2024 5:59 am

A-zhi used to have a job, but a fire burned down his workplace, leaving him unemployed. Then, his cousin from Tainan taught him how to make sponge cakes. During this time, some said that he and his sister were seeking sympathy from others. This really hurt their feelings. When we showed them care, they felt warmth from society. Now, they've become our donating members and placed a coin bank on their sponge cake stall to call on all to do good.

Before Tzu Chi volunteers came to improve our home, few people had brought us aid.

I'm truly grateful to the volunteers for making our home more comfortable and user-friendly. After selling sponge cakes again, they've visited frequently, expressing care. I'm truly grateful.

Our Tzu Chi volunteers truly are living bodhisattvas. I'm very grateful to them for giving with love, despite their exhaustion or the demanding nature of the work.

The youngest of us six is over 60 years old, and I myself am 63. While delivering assistive devices, I've realized that as our physical fitness gradually declines, we should seize time to benefit society by carrying out Tzu Chi's work.

Living in this world, we should maintain a healthy body and mind to provide long-term care to others. If we're healthy, we can even care for those who are younger than us, even in our 60s, 70s, or 80s. This is how we can provide long-term care to the underprivileged despite our age. Let us vow to do so.

We can do many good things if we maintain our health. I often say that instead of giving in to our age and retiring, we should take care of our body and mind and seize every opportunity to do good. Only then can we sow blessings. We can also gain knowledge while helping others. This is how we nurture our wisdom.

So. as Tzu Chi members, we should encourage one another to do good. I'm very grateful that whenever I visit our Jing Si Hall in Zhanghua, everything, including decorations, displays our culture of humanity. The building itself is truly beautiful. There are arches, and the hallways are spacious. Many structures symbolize harmony. For example, the round columns symbolize a harmonious and wonderful life.

I also saw an enclosed landscaped feature and how everything on the soil was very clean. It looked like it was surrounded by a very thick rope. So, I touched the rope, and I found that it was a sturdy border. It's a fake rope but looks like a real one. This is an example of ingenuity.

We also offer various classes here, including tea and flower arrangement classes. Tea drinking also carries true principles. From holding a cup to handling the teapot and pouring the tea, every step has its rules. Such is our culture of humanity.

We manifest it in our daily lives and actions, not to mention in our interactions with others. We always wear a smile, so others find us approachable. This is spiritual cultivation. What is spiritual cultivation? It's about carrying ourselves in a way that comforts and delights others. When those with worries comes here and see how kind we are, they'll feel supported and regain peace of mind.

This cultivation ground in Zhanghua, with its beautiful building and decorations, teaches our visitors about goodness simply through their beauty. Being gentle and kind, and consistently doing what is right, naturally leads others to follow our example. This is how goodness is collectively practiced.

Na matter what disaster occurs and no matter how difficult the relief work may be, we can carry it out as long as we unite our hearts and serve willingly. When we all willingly join to do good together, surely we are carrying a pure land full of living bodhisattvas.

Living bodhisattvas have the power to purify hearts and minds wherever they go. Wherever we go, the place becomes one of joy as we bring joy to those we meet. There are the ten Grounds of Bodhisattvas. To learn the Bodhisattva Way, we should reach the first ground by bringing joy to others. This is the Ground of Joy.

This is how we inspire others and journey together through the ten grounds. By walking the Bodhisattva Path in the world, we can turn it into a pure and beautiful land. Seeing the embodiment of truth, goodness, and beauty here in Zhanghua deeply moves me.

We see a painting of an ox plowing a field. Carrying out his aspiration with determination, this young man we've helped has created a very beautiful painting. This shows us that nothing in this world is impossible. So, we must care for one another with love.

Now, many of or senior volunteers are advanced in age. Please care for them on my behalf. You all share my heart and wishes. One of my wishes is for yo to emulate the Buddha's heart. What's next?

Carry out Master's convictions as your own.

Will you do that? Yes. Please emulate the Buddha's heart and carry out my convictions as your own.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: