Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20240313堅定善業無所求Walking the Path of Goodness with Firm Conviction

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20240313堅定善業無所求Walking the Path of Goodness with Firm Conviction Empty
發表主題: 20240313堅定善業無所求Walking the Path of Goodness with Firm Conviction   20240313堅定善業無所求Walking the Path of Goodness with Firm Conviction Empty周日 3月 17, 2024 6:15 am

We senior commissioners have held gatherings for seven years. When recruiting volunteers, what's most important is to love one another and inspire love in more. Master you tell us to care for elderly volunteers and inspire the youth. We've been successfully doing so in Tainan.

I remember Master's words...Invite kindhearted people worldwide to join us in cultivating blessings and pooling love to create the world of Tzu Chi. I vow to solicit donations for our charity work every day. For me, a day without sharing Tzu Chi will be a day without food.

You're truly close to my heart. I'm very grateful. Those of you before me are all very senior, unwaveringly walking the Tzu Chi Path for decades. Thanks to our special affinities, we live in the same era, and even more remarkably, walk the Tzu Chi Path together. We're to walk this path with gratitude. I myself have been doing so.

Illness is an inevitable part of life. I've experienced minor illnesses since my youth and often mention my health. Yet, I cherish my body and put it to good use. This is how I create value. Today's technology helps us create value. With live streaming, Tzu Chi members worldwide follow me closely wherever I go, listening to me whenever I give a talk.

My talk is always about the truths of suffering and the Twelve Links of Interdependent Co-arising. Life is full of suffering. How are we to eliminate suffering? To begin with, I often speak of our ignorance and then the other eleven links arising from it.

Having listened to my talks for a long time, when I mention the twelve links, you know what they are and understand how from ignorance arise the other eleven links. Are we sowing blessings or doing evil? Our thoughts can deviate as we are mundane beings.

Yet, after coming across Tzu Chi, we may have the opportunity to be guided onto the Bodhisattva Path. Living in this world, we should choose a smooth path to walk, which is the Bodhisattva Path. Having come to this world, we will all undergo aging, illness, and eventually, death, Such is a law of Nature.

The Buddha himself is like all of us. Having gone through youth and middle age, he entered old age and passed away at age 80. Sometimes, I wonder why I've surpassed the age of the Buddha. Cherishing my affinities, I seize each day to give talks. Although I need to exert all my strength to give talks, I fulfill this responsibility of mine. This is also how I cherish our special affinities to walk the Bodhisattva Path together.

From my talks, you learn about our new relief missions. Our Deputy CEO Simon Shyong follows me closely. So do his office staff. With the aid of technology, he stays informed of what's happening. Every day, he shares with me which country is affected by a natural or manmade disaster and where we need to send winter clothes and food to those affected.

I'm very grateful and touched that technology keeps us connected to one another and enables us to learn about world events. By bringing aid to those in need, we've truly created merits. I find value in life by paying close attention to world events and guiding the ways we can provide relief.

Hearing what I've said, our volunteers will begin to prepare relief supplies and give them out, which sets my mind at ease. I'm grateful for today's technology, which enables many Tzu Chi volunteers with shared aspirations to work together in relief efforts rather than acting alone.

As volunteers, we all serve with firm faith, asking for nothin in return. See how we're all kindhearted people. We're living bodhisattvas who serve with genuine sincerity. Bodhisattvas are not just statue. They are people who give selflessly, expecting nothin in return. I'm truly grateful.

There's much to be grateful for. Such how a volunteer provides vegetarian meals for those in need, thereby creating merits. The meals fill people's stomaches and improve their health. This is how doing business can create merits by benefiting others. We should choose a career that we can develop with peace of mind.

Serving with Tzu Chi members ensures that we'll always do what is right. I'm grateful to you all for supporting me with love and following me closely for the past few decades. Thank you all and my best wishes to you. Please take good care of yourselves.

I've constantly suffered from minor illnesses. It's natural that my health will decline with age, but I hope I can always have a sound mind, which is most important. We should be grateful for having a sound mind and being capable of doing good.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: