Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20240626愛善連接聚福緣Doing Good to Benefit All

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2566
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20240626愛善連接聚福緣Doing Good to Benefit All Empty
發表主題: 20240626愛善連接聚福緣Doing Good to Benefit All   20240626愛善連接聚福緣Doing Good to Benefit All Empty周六 7月 27, 2024 10:18 am

In our Dali Jing Si Hall, volunteers serve as security guards daily, with our brothers on duty from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. Everyone mindfully takes care of the Jing Si hall. Sisters of our learning center have inspired many. I'm very grateful to Brother Lin Yong-tang for safeguarding the hall since its inception. Whenever an issue arises, big or small, he's the one to turn to.

Our learning center in Dali is truly instrumental in recruiting students. In 2021, we had about 400 students, but now, there are over 5,500.

I'm very happy to have heard how diligent you are. You all see the cultivation ground as our spiritual home, and you safeguard it by dedicating yourselves to Tzu Chi's work, which has truly brought me joy and comfort. I've also heard about our TIMA doctors in Miaoli. I'm grateful to Dr. Ji for leading them well so they all safeguard people's health and lives with love through regular visits to the mountainous areas.

Miaoli's mountains hinder transportation, making medical care hard to access. So, TIMA doctors and Tzu Chi volunteers were brought together to serve the elderly in the mountains. We've been serving for 22 years.

We go to the mountains every third Sunday of the month. In the free clinics, companionship is the key. At first, I struggled to appreciate this service as it mobilized 100 or so volunteers to serve only 40 to 50 people in need. I thought that was not cost efficient. Later, I realized this wasn't the case because each visit is a learning opportunity for doctors. Now, I call it the mobile cultivation ground.

You've been caring for those in need with sincere love. I'm indeed very happy.

It's been 13 years since TIMA doctors from central Taiwan first visited GSWF's branch in Miaoli for dental cleaning. This service is offered on a regular basis to 60 to 65 people with the support of about 40 volunteers and healthcare professionals. Tzu Chi has been safeguarding the underprivileged.  

TIMA came to our aid upon hearing of our needs. Through various methods, they've been offering us dental care for 13 years. This is truly not an easy feat. When our residents' oral health is improved, people will be willing to approach them and their overall health can be ensured. We deeply cherish your service. My heartfelt gratitude to every one of you.

Many people from all walks of life have expressed their love and admiration for Tzu Chi. Whether they take part in our work or not, we've brought them care and assistance, which has gained admiration from many of them. Hearing what they shared, I was deeply touched.

We work for Buddhism and all living beings. Tzu Chi and Buddhism is inseparable. Although we don't urge belief in Buddhism, everyone knows Tzu Chi is a Buddhism organization. Founded as a Buddhist organization, Tzu Chi goes amongst people to serve, inspiring all to care for one another with love. Those inspired have also been inspiring others to extent their love.

We also see our committed recycling volunteers. Though there are all kinds of recyclables to sort, they serve with joy. With the care of our recycling volunteers, the environment has been kept clean. More importantly, their dedication has inspired many to cherish and recycle resources, which is also a form of education.

Tzu Chi members have been carrying out many missions sincerely and mindfully, so I'm very touched and grateful. Volunteers here in Taichung have created beautiful handicrafts. Ranging from their 70s to 90s, they're advanced in age. Without Tzu Chi's volunteer teams and cultivation grounds, what could the elderly do at home?

The other day when I walked in, many elderly volunteers were lined up in order. Seeing me walk by in front of them, they were very happy. The're created beautiful handicrafts. I'm also advanced in age, but I can't create handicrafts. So, as long as people are motivated, everyone can be ingenious and craft works with joy. I'm grateful to you all.

Whether you're in Miaoli, Sanyi, Taichung, Dali, or Fengyuan, as I can't visit each of these places, you've seized time and opportunity to see me. I'm truly grateful. You all understand my heart. Please safeguard this cultivation ground by sharing the Dharma and Tzu Chi's commitment to benefiting humanity and the world with people you meet.

We should stand firmly in this world and practice goodness with sincere piety to benefit all living beings. This is how we sow blessings and create peace. We must keep inspiring others to sow blessings, thereby creating auspicious energy to make the Earth safe and peaceful.

May you work together diligently to call on all to do good and benefit humanity. This is the Buddha's purpose of coming to this world. The Dharma is all about inspiring all to do good and benefit humanity. This is the true Dharma. I hope we can all be good people and do good deeds. This is how we walk the Bodhisattva Path.  

Please remember that our cultivation ground is where we learn the Bodhisattva Way. This is also our home. Please safeguard it by inviting others here, sharing life's truths, and inspiring more to serve as living bodhisattvas.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: