Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20241006真誠利他德傳法Passing On the Dharma Through Virtues

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2566
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20241006真誠利他德傳法Passing On the Dharma Through Virtues Empty
發表主題: 20241006真誠利他德傳法Passing On the Dharma Through Virtues   20241006真誠利他德傳法Passing On the Dharma Through Virtues Empty昨天3:13 am

Through our online study sessions in Kaohsiung, we learn, share, and spread the Dharma, harmonizing our body and mind. These sessions truly allow us to delve into and awaken to true principles.

When interpreting, I'm also cultivating my heart and mind, as I must observe closely, listen attentively, and keep my mind focused to ensure accurate and clear Taiwanese translation, all while remembering to breathe. In this way, I practice goodness and wisdom through both my body and mind.

Everyone, you've mindfully listened to, shared, and spread the Dharma. Nowadays, people's hearts and minds need purification. With advanced technology, as long as we embrace sincere piety, we can widely spread the Dharma we've learned. Many people will have the opportunity to learn the Dharma, gain your insights, and practice them to help transform others. Such is purifying hearts and minds, a conviction I've held for decades.

We can't go far if we go alone. Only when we go together can we truly go far. So, everyone, you should work together to serve others and share the Dharma with all. Many of you have a harmonious family because your family members follow you in serving with Tzu Chi. Sharing the same heart, they're all filled with joy.

You're filled with joy, and what's even more precious is that your family supports you and finds joy in doing so. As you and your family live out the same aspirations with one heart every day, doesn't this ensure that your're all filled with spiritual joy? Also, you often bring people in your communities together, inviting them to share their stories with one another. By sharing their experiences and passing on true principles often, they've united their hearts.

Last August or September, we visited Europe, bringing a book on our study session, various books by Master, and many other gifts to form affinities with Dharma masters at Chongren Temple in Budapest, the capital of Hungary. We then introduced Tzu Chi through our study sessions in Kaohsiung.

Many people have written positive feedback after watching our study sessions in Kaohsiung. Sister Meng Xiaolin and Brother Yang Zhongqing who have recently migrated to Budapest, have set up a cultivation ground in their home. Although their strength as two people is limited, they invite many to read and learn through our study sessions, Da Ai TV, and various other Tzu Chi resources.

The principal of a local Chinese language school has recommended her students learn sign language performances, vegetarianism, and more. They'll share Tzu Chi with even more people, and I believe that many on the other side of the Earth will be inspired to join us.

Sharing the same heart, you perform the same actions---speaking good words, doing good deeds, and spreading good principles. This is how you spread the Dharma from your home to your community and even to the entire city. It takes people to pass on the Dharma, and to do so, we must embrace sincerity.

Instead of speaking merely pleasing words, we must sincerely share wholesome teachings. We must share them from the bottom of our hearts. How can we ensure that others enjoy listening to us? We must first from good affinities with them. While you all share your true stories, I also share life's true principles. Now, we gather here with genuine sincerity. I'm very grateful.

We should never underestimate our individual strength. I truly hope that Tzu Chi members in many countries will all strive to pass on true principles. Everyone, you've been learning, sharing, and spreading the Dharma. To spread it, we must first listen to it, and after learning to share it, we shouldn't become arrogant.

I worry that when many people enjoy listening to you, you may give rise to arrogance. If that happens, what you share will lose its value. We must share the true Dharma with genuine sincerity. This is how we pass it on through virtues.

I always remind you all to practice virtues through your speech, thoughts, and actions. All virtues originate from a genuine heart and should be expressed through our words. We should encourage one another. For example, saying, you've given a good talk, keep it up, is an act of virtue.

Even if we also give good talks, we need to praise others. This is how we encourage them. Today, I've also praised you for your sharing, and my praise is sincere. No matter how well I explain true principles, I can only spread them to a limited number of places and people.

Only when each of you shares true principles with people you meet will they become widespread and enduring. Neither I nor any one of you alone is enough to spread the Dharma. It takes all of us together. So, we must respect and encourage one another.

Please share what I've said to you today. This is the right thing to do, and by speaking what is right, you're sharing the true Dharma. Remember to head in the right direction with each step you take and pass o right beliefs and wholesome teachings with each word you speak.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: