Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

靜思晨語20110310《法譬如水》同體慈力與眾生樂

向下 
發表人內容
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

文章總數 : 29096
年齡 : 70
來自 : 台中
威望 : 1661
注冊日期 : 2009-01-11

靜思晨語20110310《法譬如水》同體慈力與眾生樂  Empty
發表主題: 靜思晨語20110310《法譬如水》同體慈力與眾生樂    靜思晨語20110310《法譬如水》同體慈力與眾生樂  Empty周四 3月 10, 2011 6:28 pm

回頂端 向下
在線
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語20110310《法譬如水》同體慈力與眾生樂    靜思晨語20110310《法譬如水》同體慈力與眾生樂  Empty周四 3月 10, 2011 6:29 pm

【證嚴上人開示】
修行用心,時時都是在修行,瞭解我們修行的目標,無一時不是在修心。只要我們瞭解我們的方向,也瞭解我們的目標,每天我們都是在慈悲水懺的法門中修行。
心就好像是一顆種子,好的種子入心,未來他抽枝發芽,或者是長大了將來開花結果,如是因,就是如是果,好的因種下去。
但是我們過去可能也種了不好的因,不知道理以前善惡雜揉,就是好、壞的種子都放在心中,我們現在就要積極經營,播下好的種子。
過去生種下的因果不可轉
也不須執著
活在當下的每一刻
都是種善因的好機緣
不要白白浪費了

我們現在知道經營的方法,除了播下好的種子以外,我們還要再除去不好的種子。
所以我們要時時顧好心念,時時好念,時時付出。所以付出是外行,保持好念就是內修。
萬一我們過去生中的習氣還存在,我們現在開始就要多瞭解,過去那念習氣要如何去除。
所以我們現在要說的是《慈悲水懺》,法譬如水。水也就是法,我們的心如果有垢穢,必須要以法去除,就如我們世間有髒的東西,一定要用水來洗淨,道理是一樣的。
懺就是懺過去的罪惡,這就是我們過去的污染,造了什麼樣的惡業,我們要以法水來洗滌。
懺文裡面說到:
一切諸佛憫念眾生
為說水懺道場總法
諸三覺合一
運同體慈力
與眾生樂

這是要講懺之前的總法,「一切諸佛」,就是過去、現在、未來,十方諸佛,都是同一個心念,憫念眾生。」
佛,我們要知道什麼叫做佛。佛就是覺,覺並定要三覺具全才稱為佛。
什麼叫做三覺?自覺、覺他,覺悟人人有成佛的本性,然後必定要去拯救眾生,這叫做覺行。
覺悟天地萬物真理,覺悟人人都有清淨的本性,覺悟天下眾生為了一念無明,所以墮落六道,不忍眾生苦,所以要身體力行去救度眾生,這叫做「行」。
所以說自覺,覺自人人有這分本性,天地萬物的道理,這就是這幾天來,和你們說的通情達理,這叫做自覺。
覺他,不是只有我覺,我瞭解;這麼好的道理,我要讓大家都一樣,和我一樣能夠瞭解,天地萬物一切的真理。人人都能夠通情達理,唯有我要身體力行去引導他們,這叫做覺他。所以若能自覺、覺他,合起來就是覺行圓滿,這就成佛了。
經常和大家說,我們瞭解佛理很好,我們就要身體力行,才能體會真理。我們若不能身體力行,我們就無法體會。就像很多人會說:「知道了!知道了!」但是雖然聽了都知道,不過,他如果沒有親身投入,就無法得到歡喜。所以我們說:「法喜」。
「法喜」就是能夠讓法入心來,然後我能投入去付出,法與我的心、與我的行動,真正合一,這樣我歡喜,那種法喜不是我們平時得到物資、得到名、利那種喜。名、利有得失的煩惱,法喜沒有得失,總是輕安自在。真正要得到法喜,就是要我們身體力行,投入去做就對了。
這就是要三覺合一,就是要自己真正有所體會,理解之後還有體會。知道我們能夠付出,知道對方也有得到,這就是感覺,也就是歡喜。
所以三覺圓滿,才能稱為覺者,大覺者就是佛。
將法入心
投入行經
法喜充滿
輕安自在

每一尊佛,因為是三世一切出佛,佛有過去佛、現在佛、未來佛。佛佛有先後,所以每一尊佛都是運同體慈力,大家都是佛佛道同,佛陀能通情,知道天地萬物皆一體,心、佛、眾生皆無差別,所以這是慈。
運用這分慈力與眾生樂,給眾生快樂。希望天地一切眾生,皆得自在輕安,這是每一尊佛的心願。
用慈悲的力量
讓天地一切有情眾生
了脫煩惱
輕安自在
是每一尊佛的大願
所以說:
運同體慈力
與眾生樂。

這就是佛佛道同,不只是要給眾生快樂。眾生也有苦難,因為眾生都是在無明中。無明的眾生,都是沉沉浮浮在苦海,或者是在泥沼中,一定要有人及時去救拔。
誰可以救拔芸芸眾生的苦難?誰有辦法為這麼多的眾生不同的煩惱,要如何一一為他開導、理解?唯有佛。
所以佛運同體慈力,給眾生快樂,拔除眾生的苦難,這就是佛陀來人間的目標。所以因為這樣,所以叫做「憫念眾生」。
佛佛道同,一切諸佛憫念眾生,所以「為說水懺道場」,因為眾生真的需要覺悟的聖人,來為他們開導、說法。所以佛陀在人間,四十多年的時間,他開了很多方便的法門,無非就是要使眾生聽得懂、能瞭解、能知道。如此循循善誘,所以好像以水洗滌一樣。
較輕的煩惱,輕輕的一句話,他就可以一悟千解。這種瞭解之後能夠徹底改過,永遠不再犯錯,這種人就是利根的人。利根的人才能接受一個法,他就能一輩子受用無盡。
佛陀開八萬四千方便法門
就是希望循循善誘眾生
能一悟千解
徹底改過
像用水洗滌一樣
洗淨自己的心地風光

大家應該都還記得靜奐,這位老師姊、這位老菩薩,她進入慈濟門來,是她最苦難,心中最煩惱的時候,七十多歲了,一個兒子發生空難,日日以淚洗面。這個兒子是她最貼心的孩子,很乖,出門之前還跟媽媽說,我晚上就回來了,我要到高雄出差,就這樣搭上了那班飛機,在三義的上空墜機。
這位老人家,白髮人送黑髮人,這樣悲痛,我們能想得到是怎樣的悲苦!不過,她的悲苦時間很長,後來有慈濟人知道了,看到她已經快要到失神落魄的程度,所以就找她。那一年也是剛好在三月,我們打佛七,可能也是在這個時候,她在這裡參加佛七。雖然在繞佛,雖然在聽經,不過看她就是那麼悲悽的感覺。
有一天上人就問她:「妳到底是為了什麼看起來愁容不展?聽經好像沒有很充足的精神,是為了什麼?」她才開始說,心痛、心很痛苦,這一段時間,日子不知道是怎麼過來的,不知道。
我就跟她說,這種心痛我能瞭解,但是事隔已經有一段時間了。整天就只是哭,妳的兒子這麼孝順,他絕對會捨不得。妳一定很希望能夠讓兒子解脫,但是妳的心不安下來,妳兒子的靈也絕對不安。
她說:「那要怎麼辦?這樣他是不是沒有辦法解脫呢?」
我對她說,肯定是沒有解脫。
「師父,我要怎麼做?」
我就說,妳的心若安,他的靈就安了。
她說:「我實在想不到方法,安我的心。」
我就說,已經放出去的風箏,風箏已經破了,妳應該將繩子剪斷,讓他飄搖自在得以解脫。因為人生的煩惱,就是「情」的線,妳把它拉住,妳叫他如何割得斷?妳叫他如何能解脫呢?
她聽了這句話,能合她的心,能對機,就是妙藥。她整個眼睛發亮,對我說:「師父!我懂了,我再也不去想他了。」
我說,是啊!不必想他。
她說:「那我的心要寄託在哪裡?」
我說,和妳兒子同年齡的都是妳的兒子,妳看,這麼多的苦難人。像妳兒子這樣年齡,殘障、貧窮這樣的人很多,妳能將想妳兒子的心,轉變為想這些人的心;以愛妳兒子的心,來愛這些人。來做慈濟吧!
那一天她就說:「這樣好,師父!我甘願來做慈濟。」
就這樣拿了一本簿子回去,她就開始當委員了。
精進,非常地精進,老人家比年輕人還要勤快,現在她再也沒有煩惱的掛礙,每天都去找人聊天,說慈濟。她全心都是在慈濟的菩薩道中,這種菩薩心,這叫做慈憫,她和佛有同體的慈力,去與眾生樂。讓眾生看到她就歡喜,聽了她說的話能以解開很多煩惱,這就是拔眾生的苦。
教富濟貧,她都做到了。我們所有的活動,她也都跟著參與,這種一悟千改。只是一句,將風箏的線剪斷,心安、靈安,這麼簡單的一句話,她真正對機了,真正解脫。所以對機就是妙法,用才有所得,所以要心開意解,就是要將法體會入心,才能得到法喜、輕安自在。
諸位,時時要用心。外行內修絕對不要放鬆,請大家要多用心。
回頂端 向下
在線
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語20110310《法譬如水》同體慈力與眾生樂    靜思晨語20110310《法譬如水》同體慈力與眾生樂  Empty周五 3月 11, 2011 12:22 pm

Lecturer: Master Zheng-Yan
Subject: Bring Joy to All with Universal Loving-Kindness(同體慈力與眾生樂)
When we are mindful every moment is a time for cultivation. If we understand the purpose of cultivation, we are constantly cultivating our minds.

As long as we know our direction and aim, then every day we are cultivating the way of the Compassionate Water Repentance.

Our thoughts are like seeds, if we plant a good seed in mind, it will sprout and grow into a tree which will blossom and bear fruit. As you sow, so shall you reap. So plant good seeds. But we may have also planted bad seeds in the past. Before knowing the truth, we performed both good and bad deeds and planted such seeds in our minds. Now we must actively plant good seeds.

The fruits of seeds planted in our past lives cannot be altered, so there is no need to be attached. Every present moment is a good opportunity to plant good seeds. Do not let it go to waste.

Now we know how to manage the mind. Besides sowing good seeds, we should also eliminate bad seeds. So we must take good care of our minds. Always hold kind thoughts and give to others. Giving is an outward practice and holding good thoughts is an inner practice.

If we still retain habitual tendencies from our past lives, we must start to understand how to be rid of these habits. So now we will talk about “The Compassionate Water Repentance”.

Dharma is like water and water is Dharma. Any impurity in the mind must be removed by Dharma. Similarly, defiled objects in the world must be cleansed with water. The principle is the same.
Repentance is to repent past wrongdoings, which are our past impurities. Whatever bad karma we have created must be cleansed with Dharma-water.

Out of compassion for sentient beings, all Buddhas spoke the Water Repentance practice. With the Three Elements of Elements of Enlightenment all Buddhas use power of universal loving-kindness to spread joy to sentient beings.

The Water Repentance indicates, “Buddhas spoke the Water Repentance practice”. This preface encapsulates the Repentance text. “All Buddhas” refers to the past, present and future Buddhas of the ten directions. They all share the same mindset---compassion for sentient beings.

We need to know what it means to be “Buddha”. It means “Awakened One”. Only those with the 3 Elements of Enlightenment?

Enlightening the self, enlightening others, and perfect enlightened practice, which is realizing that everyone has Buddha-nature, and that everyone must be saved. The Buddha realized all truths and that everyone possesses pure, innate nature.

Due to one ignorant thought, beings fall into the Six Realms. Unwilling to let sentient beings suffer, the Buddhas take action to liberate them. This is “practice”.

Enlightening the self is to realize that everyone has this innate nature and to understand the truth of the universe. Recently we’ve talked about understanding and attaining the truth, which is enlightening the self.
Enlightening others means that beyond our understanding & awakening we also let everyone understand, just as we do, the truth of the universe. Everyone will understand and attain the truth when we take actions to guide them. This is enlightening others.

Thus, if we can enlighten ourselves and others, we are perfect in our enlightened practice. This is achieving Buddha-hood.

I often say that it is very good to understand the teachings of Buddha, but we must practice them in order to experience the truth. Without physical practice, we can’t realize the truth. Many people say they understand what they have heard, but without personal involvement, they can’t experience the joy.

We often talk about “Dharma-joy”. When we allow the Dharma into our hearts, we can devote ourselves to kind deeds. When Dharma is united with our minds and actions, we will be joyful. Dharma-joy is not joy from obtaining material goods, fame, or profit. These carry the trouble of gain and loss. Dharma-joy has no gain or loss. It is always peacefully present.
To truly obtain Dharma-joy, we need to take action and devote ourselves to benevolence. Yet this requires the 3 Elements of Enlightenment. It means that after understanding, we must truly experience it personally when we know that we can contribute to benefit another, there is a sense of joy.
Only when these 3 elements are perfected can one be called “an enlightened one”. The Great Enlightened One is Buddha.

When one takes Dharma to heart and devotes oneself to putting the sutras into action, one will be filled with Dharma-joy and be peacefully at ease.

The Buddhas of the Three Periods come in succession-past present and future. Each Buddha exercises the same power of universal loving-kindness and follows the same Buddha Path.

Buddhas see the truth and understand that all things in the universe are one. The mind, Buddha and all beings are the same. The Buddha brings joy to all beings through the power of loving-kindness. He bestows happiness, hoping that all sentient beings in the universe attain freedom and peace. This is the vow of every Buddha.

The aspiration of every Buddha is to use the power of compassion to liberate all sentient beings in the universe from their afflictions so that they are peaceful and at ease.

The Buddha said, “Bring Joy to all beings with loving-kindness”. This is the path that all Buddhas follow. Not only do they bestow happiness, they also relieve suffering. Sentient beings are caught in ignorance. They drift aimlessly in the sea of suffering or are mired in the muck. They need someone to swiftly rescue them.
Who can relieve them from their suffering? Who is able to guide the many living beings, each with different afflictions, and lead them to understand the truth? Only Buddhas can do so. Buddhas, with their universal loving-kindness, bring happiness to all sentient beings and help them eliminate suffering.
This is why the Buddha came to this world. Therefore it is called “compassion for all beings”. All Buddhas share this path. They have compassion for all living beings, so “they spoke the Water Repentance practice”. Living beings truly need an enlightened sage to guide them and teach them Dharma.

When Buddha lived in the world, he spent over 40 years establishing many expedient teachings so that sentient beings could learn and understand. Such thoughtful guidance is like water that cleanses.

Those with less afflictions will have 1000 realizations from one simple phrase. After they understand, they change completely and never commit same wrongdoings again. Such are people with share faculties. Once they accept a teaching, they can use it inexhaustibly their whole life.

Buddha opened 84,000 skillful means in the hope of guiding sentient beings to achieve 1000 realization from one understanding and rectify themselves completely, as if cleansing their minds with water.

Everyone should still remember Jing-Huan. This old commissioner, an old Bodhisattvas, came to Tzu Chi at the time of greatest misery when her mind was most afflicted. That year, her son died in a plane crash. She was already in her 70s. she was in tears each day.

Of all her children, this son was closest to her. Before he left, he told her, “I’ll be back tonight”. “I’m going to Kaohsiung on business”. The flight boarded crashed above Sanyi. This elderly woman had survived her own son. We can imagine her deep pain and grief.

Her agony persisted for a long time. When Tzu Chi volunteers saw that she was close to a complete breakdown, they invited her to an activity. In March of that year we held a seven-day Buddhist retreat. She attended the retreat here.

Although she recited the Buddha’s name and listened to the sutras, one could see she was feeling very miserable. One day I asked her, “How come you look so gloomy and low-spirited during the sutra lecture?” “what is the matter?” She started talking of her heartache & deep grief. She did not know how she had passed the days.

I told her, “I can understand you heartache, but much time has passed.” “You are crying every day.” “Your son, being as filial as he was, would certainly be pained to see you this way.” “I know you want your son to be liberated.” “But if you can’t find peace, your son’s spirit will never be at ease.”
She said, “What should I do?” “Does this mean his spirit is not liberated?”
I replied, “It most certainly is not.”
“Master. What should I do then?”
I replied, “If you can be at peace, his spirit will be at peace.”
She said, “I really can’t think of a way to calm my heart.”
I told her, “It is like flying a kite.” “The kite is already torn, so you ought to cut the string and let the kite drift freely to liberation.” “Afflictions in life come from the strings of ‘affection’” “If you still hold onto this string, how can he be free and liberated?”
These words resonated with something in her heart like wonderful medicine. Her eyes lit up. She said “ Master, I understand now.” “I won’t miss him again.”
I said, “Yes, there’s no need to miss him.”
“Where should I devote my attention then?”
I said, “All those who are your son’s age are your children.” “There are so many suffering people who are about the same age as your son.” “Many are handicapped or impoverished.” “You can turn your thoughts toward them and think of them as your son.” “Love them as you loved your son.” “Why don’t you join Tzu Chi?”
She said, “Yes Master, I’m willing to join Tzu Chi.”

That day she got a record book for donations and become a commissioner. She was a very dedicated commissioner who was more diligent than the youngsters. She no longer had other worries. Every day she talked to others about Tzu Chi. She was wholeheartedly on the Bodhisattva Path. This heart of the Bodhisattva is called loving-kindness and compassion.

She had the same universal kindness as Buddha to bring joy to sentient beings. Seeing her, others were filled with joy. Hearing her words, they were freed of afflictions. This is relieving suffering. She taught the wealthy and helped the poor. She also took part in all our activities. She changed in 1000 aspects from one awakening. This simple phrase, This simple phrase. “Cut the kite string. When you’re at peace, your son will be at peace,” truly resonated with her and liberated her.

Resonance comes from the wonderful Dharma. It only works when used. So to liberate the mind, we must internalize Dharma. Only then will we have peace and Dharma joy.
Fellow practitioners, please always be mindful. Do not slacken in external or internal practice. Please always be mindful.
回頂端 向下
在線

靜思晨語20110310《法譬如水》同體慈力與眾生樂
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: 靜思晨語 :: 靜思晨語--法譬如水-
前往: