Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

靜思晨語--20110311《法譬如水》心明妙法生

向下 
發表人內容
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

文章總數 : 29099
年齡 : 70
來自 : 台中
威望 : 1661
注冊日期 : 2009-01-11

靜思晨語--20110311《法譬如水》心明妙法生 Empty
發表主題: 靜思晨語--20110311《法譬如水》心明妙法生   靜思晨語--20110311《法譬如水》心明妙法生 Empty周五 3月 11, 2011 4:42 am

月亮 在 周五 3月 11, 2011 12:49 pm 作了第 1 次修改
回頂端 向下
在線
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20110311《法譬如水》心明妙法生   靜思晨語--20110311《法譬如水》心明妙法生 Empty周五 3月 11, 2011 7:33 am

【證嚴上人開示】
《慈悲水懺》這麼說:「一切諸佛,憫念眾生,為說水懺。」其實我們每一個人都知道,佛、眾生和心是三無差別,人人心中有佛,前佛、後佛都是互相啟發,都是教導,我們人人都有成佛的機會,人人也都能學得與佛相同的悲憫心,所以佛陀有「同體大慈,憫念眾生」,「同體大慈」,我們要很用心去體會,表示十方,過去、現在、未來的諸佛,必是共同具有大慈心懷,所以我常常跟大家說:將凡夫心轉換成諸佛心,這就是我們念佛的功夫。
心心念念
念出本性的佛心
能夠同體大慈
憫念眾生
這就是念佛的工夫

但這心念是否人人都有呢?人人都有,只是我們被無明遮蔽了。佛陀教我們學功夫,要下的功夫就是洗心,洗滌心中無明煩惱垢穢,就要用法。法譬如水,法像水一樣。髒的東西必定要用水來洗,心靈的煩惱必要用法來教導。所以水懺就是要清除我們心靈煩惱垢穢的方法。
以法水洗心
滌除煩惱垢穢
就是佛陀為我們
開示水懺的用意

懺也是洗的意思,用水來洗滌,懺就是我們心中有了煩惱,這些煩惱或是自己過去的過錯,我們錯誤了,如果這樣埋藏起來叫做覆蓋,覆藏煩惱,就等於無明煩惱的種子,一層一層地蓋起來。
我們現在有多少人,過去貧窮,或做了錯誤的事情,或父母生活較不風光,大都不敢讓人知道,這都是覆藏過失。
覆藏過失
會讓無明煩惱的種子
層層掩埋
造成垢穢深重難清

「懺」就是將過去錯誤、不名譽、不光彩的事,我們要很勇敢,打開我們這念心門,將裡面的煩惱、罪垢,一一自己啟發出來。我常常說「漏氣求進步」。很多人都有錯誤的人生,有錯誤,就不要自己覆藏,所以要勇敢啟發,自己主動說出來,這就是懺。
懺了過去的煩惱垢穢,才能有一個清新的人生,再度出生。所以常常有人說,我重生了,過去、昨天的我已經死了,我今天又是一個清新的人生,這就是懺的意思。
就如我們現在的人都使用電腦,電腦有時滿了,我們就會去清一清,沒用的東西將之清除,這樣又是一片很好用、很乾淨的畫面,讓我們再重新寫文章,讓我們再重新建立好的記憶意思都一樣。懺就是懺過去,洗滌過去的意思,所以我們要用佛陀智慧的法水,來洗滌我們心中的穢垢,這個道場。
懺了過去的煩惱過錯
才有清新的重生
佛言
眾生垢重
何人無罪 何人無愆

「眾生垢重」,這我們大家都知道,凡是學佛者,這句話人人都會說,「眾生垢重」,但是,是什麼樣的垢?垢就是污垢、髒污,髒污已經積得很厚。因為我們人人有清淨的本性,就是沒有受過污染,也有句話做天真本性。
人人皆有清淨本性
只因一念無明
生起貪瞋癡等煩惱
遮蔽了天真本性

後天的污染,將會將我們明澈的道理掩蓋住,煩惱叢生起來。所以我們應該要知道,一念不覺,以前說過「一念無明生三細,境界為緣長六粗。」我也經常一直跟大家分享,大家清明的本性,就是因為一念無明產生出來,所以生起了貪、瞋、癡。
有了貪、瞋、癡,這個境界,色、香、味、觸等等,就會使我們的心,對外境界生起了很多很多,眼、耳、鼻、舌、身等等,接觸外境所出的,很多罪惡的行動。
所以「境界為緣長六粗」,生起了六種粗相的煩惱,罪惡不斷產生出來,所以就遮蔽每個人,本具清淨妙明的心。世間一切的法,善惡的法,只要我們的心明,妙法就會出來。
所以妙明的道理,其實在我們的生活中,在我們的周圍。所以我們應該要好好向內自省,向內觀照。如果這妙明,被煩惱掩蓋起來了,就從迷入迷。一念迷心起,迷就不斷不斷累積,這就是迷茫的眾生、迷愚的眾生,就在一念不覺中。所以因為如此,我們在六道輪迴,歷劫不斷不斷輪迴累積。
心明妙法生
則處處歡喜自在
一念心迷煩惱生
便入六道輪迴中

那一念妙明是什麼?就是人人的本性。無明是什麼?就是迷,無知、迷茫,所以不斷在輪轉。不過,這種垢,煩惱的垢穢,眾生已經垢重了。那個煩惱無明,骯髒的東西,一層一層地一直疊上去,所以讓我們清明的本性,失色無光。原來的本性已經完全失去,光明也已經被覆蓋住了。
所以因為如此,「何者無愆,何人無罪?」每個人都有罪,大家不要認為:「我又沒有犯錯,為什麼我的業,一層又一層地來?不如意的事,不斷不斷發生在我身上?」
其實這就是我們過去的造作,無明一層一層蓋著,罪惡一層一層造。我們現在就要一層一層掀開,碰到一項業力現前,我們就要以一分智慧去善解,才有辦法,經過一件困難的事,我們就要很感恩,終於這個困難,我已經解開、解困了。這要用感恩心,才不會業障來時,我們無明又起。如此,這個業不但不會消除,又再加重無明。
遇到困難
要以智慧善解
感恩有機會消業障

就像有時不小心出了車禍,開始會說:「我又沒做壞事,為什麼我會遇上車禍?我做得不錯,為什麼我會生病?」這就不對了。車禍不是沒有原因的,車禍是人與人相撞,街道上那麼多人,他為什麼不去撞別人,為什麼偏偏撞到我們呢?這就是那顆種子的因,現在「因成果就」,所以有這個緣碰上。
應該要說:「幸好,經過搶救之後,經過治療之後,我又重生了;感恩讓我消了一場業。我們可以重業輕受,感恩啊!」再留下來的人生要做什麼呢?要趕快精進,否則人骨脆弱,人肉也不是很堅固,一碰就壞了、斷了,所以生命就是麼危脆。
我們過去所積的無明垢重,我們現在碰到了要歡喜接受,若能如此,他就是在消業了。
有其果必有其因
若能歡喜接受
不再起煩惱
業就消了

有的人雖然沒有埋怨,不過,他會偏差,生病了,他就會說:「因為發了大願,一定會有魔來考。」這樣也不對,如果是這樣的話,誰敢發願?誰敢發心?不對,不是因為你發心、發願,就會有魔來考。
你過去如果沒有那個業因,現在怎麼會有這個業緣的結果?不會!不是發心就有魔,有煩惱現前,不是,我們要知道,幸好,我發心了,讓我在這段時間,我瞭解了佛法,我知道了道理,這段時間我真的有付出,很感恩在我尚未發病之前,就讓我發現這麼好的事情,讓我瞭解這麼多的道理,我總算有做到了。幸好!應該要這麼想。
隨緣消舊業
莫更造新殃

所以眾生垢重,每個人都帶著業的種子而來,所以人人有業就有罪,所以誰敢說沒有?佛陀來人間,他也都有業的餘報,佛陀他也會頭痛、腰酸、會生病,腳也會踩到竹刺也有破傷風的時候,這也是他過去生餘業未盡。佛陀很甘願地接受。這就是我們應該要知道,去瞭解,誰無罪過?誰無錯?只是有的人早已覺悟。
一層一層的罪業不斷地來了,歡喜接受,善解、感恩,如此,法就如清水一樣為他洗滌,業來了,歡喜過去,這就是滌,為他滌去這層無明,為他消除了一番的業。
身在六道
就是帶著業種
常求懺悔
以法水洗除罪垢
終能恢復清淨本

各位,假使有罪垢,我們要常常求懺悔,以清淨的法水,來洗滌我們的垢穢。所以這也是一念心,我們要時時多用心,顧好我們的心。以法水來洗滌我們垢穢,就是懺,用法來懺除我們的煩惱。
所以複雜的苦難,就是以很單純的法能破解。諸位,心念要照顧好,凡事都是從心起,所以請大家要多用心。

月亮 在 周五 3月 18, 2011 12:46 pm 作了第 1 次修改
回頂端 向下
在線
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20110311《法譬如水》心明妙法生   靜思晨語--20110311《法譬如水》心明妙法生 Empty周六 3月 12, 2011 7:50 am

Lecturer: Master Zheng-Yan
Subject: Wondrous Dharma Arises from Clarity of Mind(心明妙法生)

The Compassionate Water repentance indicates, “Out of compassion for sentient beings, all Buddhas spoke the Water Repentance practice.”

As we know, the mind, Buddha and all beings are undifferentiated. Everyone has the Buddha-nature. The Buddhas inspire each other, they are all teachers. We all have the potential to attain Buddha-hood and everyone is capable of learning the same great compassion of the Buddha.

The Buddha has “Universal loving-kindness and compassion for all” “Universal locing-kindness” is something we should mindfully experience. All Buddhas of the ten directions in the past, present, and future share the same heart of loving-kindness.

I often talk about transforming the ordinary mind into that of all Buddhas. This is mastery in being mindful of the Buddha.

Our mind and thoughts should always focus on our intrinsic nature, the Buddha-mind, so that we can realize universal loving-kindness and have compassion for all sentient beings. This is mastery in beong mindful of the Buddha.

Do we all possess this mind? Yes, but it is obscured by our ignorance. The Buddha taught us to master cleansing the mind. We need Dharma to cleanse the filth of ignorance and affliction. Dharma id like water, which is needs to clean dirty objects. One with mental afflictions needs the guidance of Dharma teachings. The Water Repentance is a method to cleanse afflictions and impurities in our minds.

The Buddha expounded the Water Repentance so we can cleanse our minds with Dharma-water to eliminate afflictions and defilements.

Repentance means cleansing. We repent when there are afflictions in our minds. Our afflictions are our past transgressions. When we cover up and hide our wrongdoings or afflictions, it is like burying the seeds of affliction and ignorance.

Many people who were once poor, who previously engaged in wrongdoings, or whose parents lived in humble conditions, try to hide these truths from others. This is covering up past mistakes.

When we hide our mistakes, we cover up the seeds of ignorance and affliction layer by layer. This creates deep defilements that are difficult to clean.

Repentance is about facing past mistakes, disreputable or dishonorable affairs. We must be brave in opening our hearts to bring all afflictions and impurities into the light. I often say, “After revealing one’s mistakes, one will improve.” Many people have led misguided lives. We should not hide our past mistakes. We must bravely uncover them and take the initiative to confess. This is repentance.

Only by repenting our past afflictions and impurities can we be reborn and lead a fresh new life. People often say, “I am reborn.” “The ‘me’ of yesterday id now dead.” “I’m a brand-new person today.” This is the meaning of repentance.

It is like the computers we use today. When the hard drive is full, we will clear it and delete useless files. Then the hard drive functions well again, allowing us to input new, useful files. Repentance is like this. Repentance is to repent or cleanse the past. We must use the Dharma-water of Buddha’s wisdom to cleanse the impurities from our minds. This is spiritual cultivation.

Repenting past afflictions and mistakes leads to a refreshing, new start.
The Buddha said, Sentient beings are steeped in defilement. Who is without transgression? Who is without fault? Sentient beings are steeped in defilement.

The Buddha said, “Sentient beings are steeped in defilement.” “Who is without transgression?” “Who is without fault?” “Sentient beings are steeped in defilement.” We all know this. All Buddhists can quote the verse, “Sentient beings are steeped in defilement.” But what are defilements? They are impurities and filth that have accumulated over time. We all have a pure, intrinsic nature that is unpolluted. It is also called innocent, intrinsic nature.

Everyone has a pure, intrinsic nature. The rise of an ignorant thought lead to afflictions of greed. Anger and ignorance which obscure one’s innocent, intrinsic nature.

The accumulated defilements obscure our capacity to perceive true principles, so afflictions develop. We should be aware of each unenlightened thought. I’ve said before, “An ignorant thought causes the Three Subtleties, external conditions cause the 6 Coarse Marks.”

I often share about the rise of an ignorant thought in our bright, intrinsic nature that leads to greed, anger and ignorance. With greed, anger and ignorance external states such as sights, sounds, smells, tastes etc, start to drive our minds to react.

When our eyes. Ears, nose, tongue & body contact the outside world they give rise to many unwholesome activities. “External conditions cause the 6 Coarse Marks.” With the six coarse afflictions, one continues to commit wrongdoings. Then one’s original, pure and clear mind is obstructed.

If our minds are clear, we can discern wondrous. Dharma from everything in this world, be it good or bad. These wonderful principles can be found in our daily life, they are all around us. We should look within &thoroughly self-reflect. I’d our brilliance within is covered by afflictions we become more deluded. With the rise of one deluded thought, delusions will constantly accumulate. Deluded and confused sentient beings arise in the midst of unenlightened thoughts. As a result, they are constantly reborn in the Six Realms.

With clarity of mind, wondrous Dharma arises. One is joyfully at ease everywhere. With a deluded thought, affliction arises. One falls into rebirth in the Six Realms.

What is wondrous brilliance? It is the intrinsic nature within everyone. What is ignorance? It is confusion, not knowing, delirium. It causes our endless rebirths. Sentient beings already have very heavy defilements from afflictions. Various afflictions, ignorance and impurities have been built up layer by layer. So the light of our pure, intrinsic nature no longer shines. The brightness of our intrinsic nature has been completely concealed.

Consequently, it’s said, “Who is without fault? Who is without wrongdoing?” Everyone has committed transgressions. We shouldn’t think, I haven’t made any mistakes, why is my karma so heavy?” “Why do I constantly encounter unfavorable circumstances? Actually this is due to our past actions. Layers upon layers of ignorance have accumulated from the wrongs we have created.

Now we are uncovering them layer by layer. When our karmic retributions manifest, we need to use our wisdom to be understanding. That’s the only way. After enduring a difficult situation, we must be grateful to be freed of this difficulty. We must have a grateful heart, so that when the karmic retributions appear, ignorance does not arise in our minds. Otherwise, not only will this karma not be exhausted, we will add another layer of ignorance.

When encountering difficulties, use wisdom to be understanding, and be grateful for the chance to eliminate karmic obstructions.

If we are not careful and a car accident occurs, some of us might say, “I haven’t done anything wrong, why is this happening to me?” “I’ve been a good person, so why am I sick?” This is wrong. Car accidents do not occur without cause. What so many people on the road, why were we hit and not others?” It’s due to the seed of a cause which has matured into this effect.

So when we encounter these conditions, we should say, “Luckily, after emergency rescue and treatment, I am reborn again.” “I am grateful to have exhausted this heavy.” “Karma by suffering lightly,” “I am truly grateful.” What should we do next? We should be more diligent. The human body is very fragile. It can easily be damages or broken. So life is very delicate. We must joyful accept the retributions of ignorance that we have already accumulated. In this way, we can eliminate karma.

There is a cause for every effect. If we accept everything joyfully, without affliction, karma will be eliminated.

Although some people do not complain, they are still not correct. When they become ill, they say that it was because they made great vow and are being tested by demons. This is an improper view. If this were the case, who would dare to make vows to practice? It is incorrect to believe that one’s vow will be tested by demons. Without a karmic seed, there would be no fruition of such an effect it’s not true that demons and afflictions manifest when one makes a resolve. Instead, we should think, “Luckily I made a resolve, and learned the Dharma and principles for a period of time.” “I truly gave for the benefit of others.” “I am so grateful that I was able to discover such wonderful truths before I was ill.” “I was able to understand so many principles and finally practice them.” “Thank goodness.” This is how we should think.

Take every condition we face, as a way to exhaust our past karma. Do not ever create new seeds.

Sentient beings are steeped in defilement. Everyone is born with karmic seeds. With karma, everyone commits wrongdoings. Who can say they don’t? When the Buddha was alive, He also had residual karmic retributions. Buddha suffered headaches, back pains & illnesses. He also stepped on thorns and had tetanus. This was the unexhausted karma from His past lives. The Buddha willingly accepted it. We should understand that no one is without transgressions. Some have awakened earlier, when negative karma ceaselessly manifests, they joyfully accept it with understanding & gratitude.

Consequently, Dharma, like pure water, cleanses them. When one faces karmic retribution with joy, it is cleansing. It cleanses one’s ignorance and exhausts one’s negative karma.

We carry karmic seeds into the Six Realms. Constantly repent and cleanse wrongdoings with Dharma-water. Eventually we can rediscover our pure, intrinsic nature.

Fellow practitioners, if there are defilements we must constantly repent and cleanse our impurities with the pure waters of Dharma. This is also based on our mindset. We must always be mindful, and look after our minds. Cleansing defilements with Dharma-water is repentance. Use the Dharma to repent and remove afflictions. Thus, complicated difficulties can be overcome with very simple Dharma.

Everyone, we must safeguard our minds. Everything arises from the mind. So everyone please always be mindful.
(Source: Da Ai TV 靜思晨語 法譬如水)
回頂端 向下
在線

靜思晨語--20110311《法譬如水》心明妙法生
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: 靜思晨語 :: 靜思晨語--法譬如水-
前往: