Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

靜思晨語--20110314《法譬如水》及時改過轉業為福

向下 
發表人內容
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

文章總數 : 29096
年齡 : 70
來自 : 台中
威望 : 1661
注冊日期 : 2009-01-11

靜思晨語--20110314《法譬如水》及時改過轉業為福 Empty
發表主題: 靜思晨語--20110314《法譬如水》及時改過轉業為福   靜思晨語--20110314《法譬如水》及時改過轉業為福 Empty周一 3月 14, 2011 1:08 pm

【證嚴上人開示】
眾生垢重
何人無罪
何者無愆
凡夫愚行
無明闇覆

的確,人生在世間,誰能沒有過失,所以我們這幾天就是這麼說:「眾生垢重,何人無罪,何者無愆?」
罪就是有意去犯錯,稱作「罪」。如果無意所犯的叫做「過」。我們平時可以知道,故意犯錯實在是罪不可赦,平時社會的法律也是這樣說。如果蓄意做出謀害的行為,罪就很重,無意的過失,這樣罪就比較輕。所以大家應該最好不要有意去規謀,如何去害人,我們不可以這樣。
如果無心犯錯,我們就要及時改過,因為我們知道凡夫從無始以來,不知道在六道中輪轉幾回了,我們難免都有罪過,既然業報現前,我們應該要好好來警惕,過去的業如今現,我們如果可以及時改過,業就容易消。
有意犯錯稱作「罪」
無意犯錯叫做「過」
人生在世罪過難免
若能及時改過
將可轉業為福

我們慈濟裡面就有很多的故事,有的人可以做我們的榜樣,有的人可以作為我們的警惕,所以常有一句話說:「三人行必有我師焉」,我們擇其善而從之,其不善而改之。
三人行
必有我師焉
擇其善者而從之
其不善者而改之
《論語 述而 第七‧二十一》

在不久之前,有一位菩薩,美蓮,她雖然年紀不太大,現在才是中年,但是她過去的人生很坎坷,家境貧窮,她是大女兒,她不忍心父母那麼拖磨,父母也期待女兒可以早日去工作,能夠減輕家庭負擔,雖然她很想再讀書,不過,家庭環境不允許,所以她也認命了。
所以她到臺北,在臺北工作很辛苦,拿回去的錢很少,做媽媽的也會念她:「別人到臺北可以賺很多錢,工資很好,為什麼,妳每個月只拿這麼少的錢回來?」年紀小小的才十幾歲,心直口快就回媽媽說:「妳如果希望我賺很多錢,我就去酒家陪酒,這樣不就可以賺很多錢給妳?」在她的想法,媽媽如果聽到這樣,一定會阻止她。但是媽媽竟然沒有阻止,她也負著這一點氣,真的又回到臺北,就去酒家陪酒。
有一天,就是在她十七歲的那一年,那天有一位客人,要找她下場跳舞。年紀小沒有經驗,看到客人跳舞那種態度,很好玩。跟他說了一句話,她說:「你跳舞好像猴子。」只是這句話,這個客人喝醉了、激怒了,就開始打她,打得她遍體鱗傷。
後來送到醫院,全身都是傷,還年輕十多歲而已,怎能堪忍這樣的痛!醫院為了幫她止痛,所以為她打嗎啡,注射嗎啡之後,她覺得很輕鬆,只要有一點點痛就開始喊叫。所以就這樣,嗎啡麻醉了她的身,也麻醉了她的心,已經打上癮了。
離開醫院之後就開始吸毒,她以麻醉自己本身來過日子,她的內心非常地痛苦,經常想要割腕自殺。每次割腕自殺就被人送到醫院,不知道經過幾次。她說:「凡是有時這樣自殺的時候,就會做夢。好像夢見師父。」我相信當時她還不認識我,但是她就是會夢見這樣的出家人,以非常憂鬱的眼神看著她。雖然做夢,但是醒了之後,還是過著那種迷茫、自我墮落的生活。
有一天,她想要去跳海,攔住一台計程車,這輛計程車載她的時候,問說:「妳要去哪裡?」她說:「要去海邊。」就她載了。但是這個計程車司機,覺得這個女孩子,像心情不對勁,似乎很痛苦、很憂鬱,一個人要到海邊,所以這位司機一直注意著。到海邊下車後,這位司機很好心,在旁邊不敢離開,果然這女孩子真的要自殺,他趕緊拉住她,開始和她聊天、勸她。結果這個女孩子,自己已經比較清醒了。
就此開始,回來後每次心情鬱悶時,她就會打電話叫計程車,這位先生若是接到她的電話,就知道煩惱又來了、麻煩又來了,因為每次若是接送她坐車,就要和她說很多話,要輔導她。不過,這位計程車司機很善良,所以他每次都會載她。
有一回她跟他說,拜託司機先生載她回鄉下,結果司機就載她回去了,原來是在內山的鄉下,不是普通的鄉下,在山區裡才發現到,這個女孩子原來這麼孝順,買東西回家,還有阿嬤、父母親。看到她對阿嬤、對父母親那種態度,那種溫順體貼,這位司機先生看了之後,內心很感動,慢慢地培養出那分感情。結果這兩個人結婚了。
司機先生也是很疼她,建立了一個家庭,這位少女離開了這個環境,她很想要改過她的習慣,不過,很難改。喝酒、抽菸、吸毒又賭博,在風月場所裡,沾染到的習氣很難改。司機先生很寬容,還是一樣很愛她,三番五次勸她,她也說,她知道,她會改,她會改。不過,還是無法改。
有一回她已經懷孕了,因為懷孕,母性,母親的天性,已經喚醒了她,開始自己很掙扎,知道自己懷孕了,不能再吸毒,不能再打嗎啡,所以在掙扎當中,終於把毒品戒掉了,很不容易。
其實,這實在是慈母的天性。生完之後,她的毒品是戒了,但是酒、菸、賭博,還是沒有辦法改,還是一樣過著這種麻醉的生活。有一回她身體不好去檢查,檢查之後,發現她有癌症,那個時候她自己嚇到了:「為什麼我的人生會這樣!」也就是在那這個時候和慈濟人接觸了。
結果來花蓮之後,看到師父,覺得這就是了。每次自殺的時候,就是看到這位師父,都是很憂鬱的神情。所以那個時候她就開始,知道人生的錯誤不可以再繼續,所以很用心改過,戒酒、戒菸,當然也戒賭博。那要怎麼打發時間呢?做環保。所以用做環保來打發賭博的時間,用作環保經常和慈濟人在一起,時時可以提醒,可以讓她那有分醒悟的機會。所以慢慢地,這些習氣都改過來了,這個家庭也慢慢地改變了。
這就是一念的偏差,環境的緣所造成。她在臺北做女工,錢賺得比較少,母親念她,只是這樣一念心起,無意中向母親說了一句,我去當酒女。就是那個因緣、業,平常做父母的,怎麼可能這麼簡單,就讓孩子去做酒家女呢?但是孩子那麼說,母親以為她在開玩笑,就沒理她。卻以為父母不愛她,就自甘墮落。這樣一踏入風月場中,要自拔就困難了。
幸好,她有一段福緣,遇到好人,所以可以讓她在還年輕時,可以選擇這條路,結婚了,這就是她的人生。
所以人生的因緣,因是過去所造的,緣就是現在所遇到的。如果沒有那個因,也就沒有那個緣,所以因緣會合,就是壞的種子,也可以轉成好的結果。看,坐這輛計程車,就是一個緣,就是轉變她生機的一個緣。
這個緣是否無因成緣?絕對不是。他們在過去生中,一定有因。人和人之間,彼此所結的緣成為因。否則計程車載過這麼多人,從來不曾注意到任何一個人怎麼樣,只要載到目的地就是了。否則那麼多計程車,她為什麼不去叫,偏偏叫到這輛計程車?應該是她命不該絕,所以計程車司機才會一直注意。
就只是這樣,能夠讓她定下這輩子的方向,當然雖然有了家庭,不過,若是再繼續執迷下去,以迷加迷,這樣不斷地累積下去,這個家庭不久的將來,還是同樣不堪設想。幸好,一陣病痛,讓她遇到我們慈濟人,這個緣又在這裡產生出來,這個緣真的改變了她的一生。是否定業不可改?也可以改,只要你有很好的緣,自然我們懂得把握這個緣,我們人生的命運還是可以改的。
因緣果報聚合不定
只要心存善念
懂得擇善遷過
命運亦可轉

所以何人無罪?何人無愆?因為我們眾生垢重,就是不斷在造業,不覺中業就愈積愈高。所以這個罪,有意的造罪或是無意的犯錯,這都是凡夫很平常的事,我們學佛就是在平常中,去找出人生生命因緣果報的道理出來,所以我們大家要時時多用心。
回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20110314《法譬如水》及時改過轉業為福   靜思晨語--20110314《法譬如水》及時改過轉業為福 Empty周一 3月 14, 2011 1:08 pm

回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20110314《法譬如水》及時改過轉業為福   靜思晨語--20110314《法譬如水》及時改過轉業為福 Empty周一 3月 14, 2011 9:53 pm

Lecturer: Master Zheng-Yan
Subject: Promptly Transform Karma into Blessings(及時改過 轉業為福)

Sentient beings are steeped in defilement. Who is without transgressions? Who is without fault? Ordinary people behave foolishly and are covered with ignorance.

Indeed, in this world, there is no one does not err. Latterly, we have been discussing the passage, “Sentient beings are steeped in defilement.” “Who is without transgressions?” “Who is without fault?” Intentional offenses are called transgressions. Unintentional offenses are called mistakes.

As we all know, committing an offense knowingly is unpardonable. This is also the way laws work in society. To deliberately commit a harmful act is a grave offense. An unintentional act of misconduct, however, is a lesser offense. So we really should not scheme to harm others intentionally. We must not do this.

If we acted unwittingly, we must quickly correct our mistakes. Since Beginngingless Time, we have cycled through the Six Realms ceaselessly and have inevitably committed transgressions. Thus, as karmic retributions manifest, we must be more vigilant. As past karma manifests, if we can correct our mistakes in time, we can easily eliminate that karma.

Intentional offenses are called transgressions. Unintentional offenses are called mistakes. In life, transgressions and mistakes are inevitable. If we can correct our mistakes in time, we can transform karma into blessings.

In Tzu Chi, there are many real life stories. Some people can serve as our role models. Some people can serve as our warnings. There is a saying, “In a group of three, at least one is my teacher.” “I will discern their good qualities to follow and bad qualities to avoid.”

In a group of three at least one is my teacher. I will discern their good qualities to follow, and bad qualities to avoid. -The Analects, 7-21.

Not so long ago, there was a volunteer named Mei-Lian. She was not very old, just middle-aged. She had a very hard life. Her family was poor. Being the eldest daughter, she felt for her parents who had to work very hard. Her mother hoped that the daughter could soon work to lessen the burden of the family. Although Mei-Lian hoped to continue her studies, her family situation did not’s allow it.

So she accepted her lot and went to work in Taipei. The work was exhausting and did not pay much. Her mother chided her, “Other people in Taipei are well paid and earn a lot.” “Why do you send back so little every month?” She was young, only in her teens, so she quickly retorted, “If you want me to make more money, I can be a bar girl.” “That way I can send you loads of money.” Mei-Lian thought that her mother, upon hearing this, would surely stop her. But her mother did not discourage her. In a fit of anger, she returned to Taipei and went to work at a bar.

One day, when she was 17-years-old, a customer invited her to dance with him. Being young and inexperienced, she thought the way he danced looked very funny, so she remarked, “You dance like a monkey!” This simple remark angered the customer, who was already drunk, and he stared beating her. She was completely covered in wounds. She was later sent to the hospital with injuries all over her body. She was only a teenager, how could she endure such pain? To alleviate her pain, they injected her with morphine. After the injections, she felt very relaxed. So she screamed at the slightest hint of pain. Consequently, the morphine injections numbed her body as well as her mind. She became addicted to morphine.

After she was discharged from the hospital, she began to abuse drugs to get through the day. Inside, she was suffering deeply. She often slit her wrists to kill herself, yet each time she was rushed to the hospital. She did this countless times. She said, “Every time I tried to commit suicide, I would have a dream.” “I think I dreamt of Master Cheng Yen.” I do not believe Mei-Lian even knew me then. But she would often dream of a nun who looked at her with such sadness. Although she had this dream, when she woke up, she still carried on with her dazed and self-destructive lifestyle.

One day she decided to drown herself in the ocean, so she hailed a taxi. When the driver asked her where she wanted to go, she said, “To the beach.” “During the drive the driver felt that something was not right. She seemed very miserable and depressed, and was going to the beach alone. So the driver watched her closely. After she got out at the beach, the well-intentioned driver stayed and did not dare to leave. Indeed, she was going to commit suicide. He quickly grabbed her and began to talk to her and counsel her. Finally, this girl seemed more clear-headed.

From then on, every time she was depressed, she would call for this particular taxi driver. And whenever he received her call, he knew that trouble was forthcoming. Every time she got into the cab, he would have to talk to her a lot and counsel her. But this driver was very kind, so he always picked her up every time. One day she asked him to take her back to her home village. So he took her home. Unlike a typical village, it was up in the mountains. After they arrived, he realized that she was very filial. She brought gifts home and was accommodating and considerate toward her grandmother and parents. After the driver saw this, he was deeply touched. They gradually developed a relationship. Eventually they got married.

He was very good to her and they started a family. After leaving the bar, she really wanted to change her habits, but it was very difficult to quit drinking, smoking, abusing drugs and gambling. The bad habits she picked up from that shady world were very difficult to break. Her husband was very tolerant and still loved her deeply. Again and again, he tried to counsel her. She always said, “I know. I will change.” But she was unable to.

Then, one time when she became pregnant, her maternal instinct finally awakened her to the need to change. She was thrown into turmoil. She knew that since she was pregnant, she must not abuse drugs or inject herself with morphine. After much struggle, she finally quit her addiction. It was not easy. Truly, maternal instincts made this possible.

After she gave birth, she remained drug-free. But she continued to drink, smoke and gamble, and still lived a numbing life. One time, she felt ill and had a physical. She was diagnosed with cancer. It frightened her and made her think, “Why did my life turn out this way?” it was also at this time that she came into contact with Tzu Chi volunteers. As a result, she came to Hualien. When she saw me, she thought to herself, “That’s him!” This is the sad-looking Master whom I saw in my dreams every time I attempted suicide.”

From that moment on, she realized she could not continue making the same mistakes in life. So she made a great effort to reform herself, to quit drinking, smoking, and gambling. How did she pass the time? By sorting recyclables. She started sorting recyclables with the time that she usually spent on gambling. By spending that time with Tzu Chi volunteers, she was constantly reminded of what was right. Gradually she corrected all her bad habits, and her family was slowly transformed.

This all started with a misguided thought. Her family circumstances created the conditions that sent her to Taipei for work. Because she did not bring in much income, her mother chided her. In the heat of the moment, she unintentionally said, “I will be a bar girl.” Such were the causes, conditions, and karma. What normal parents in the world could let their daughter compromise herself as a bar girl? But when the girl made that remark, her mother thought she was joking and ignored her. Mei-lian thought her parents did not love her. So she degraded herself. After becoming involved in such a place, she was in too deep to save herself. Fortunately, she had the blessed affinity to meet a good person. She was able to choose another path and get married while relatively young. This is the course of her life.

The seeds in one’s life were sown in the past. What one encounters now are the conditions. Without such causes, such conditions would not exist. So when causes and conditions converge, even bad seeds can yield good fruits. Taking this particular taxi on that day was a condition. It was a life-changing condition. Did this come out of nowhere? Definitely not. They must have sown this seed in the past.

Conditions created through human interactions become future causes. Out of all the passengers he had driven, he never took special notice of any of them. He just took them to their destinations. Out of all the taxis she could have called, how did she end up with this one? It was probably not her time to go, so the taxi driver noticed her and changed the course of her life. Although she had a family, if she were to continue with her deluded ways, her family would also suffer tremendously. Fortunately, her bout with canner led her to meet Tzu Chi volunteers. Another condition arose here. This condition truly turned her life around.

Is it possible to change karma? Yes, it is possible. As long as we know to seize favorable conditions, we will be able to change our fate.

The coming together of causes, conditions and retributions is not definite. As long as we have good thoughts and know to choose the good and avoid the bad, we can transform our fate.

Who is without transgressions? Who is without fault? Steeped in defilement, sentient beings continuously create karma and unconsciously accumulate karma. Therefore, intentional transgressions or unintentional mistakes are common things for ordinary people. To learn Buddhism is to seek the truth of karmic retributions in our ordinary lives. So everyone, please always be mindful.
(Source: Da Ai TV 靜思晨語 法譬如水)
回頂端 向下

靜思晨語--20110314《法譬如水》及時改過轉業為福
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: 靜思晨語 :: 靜思晨語--法譬如水-
前往: