Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

靜思晨語--20110401《法譬如水》罪業滅福就生

向下 
發表人內容
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

文章總數 : 29096
年齡 : 70
來自 : 台中
威望 : 1661
注冊日期 : 2009-01-11

靜思晨語--20110401《法譬如水》罪業滅福就生 Empty
發表主題: 靜思晨語--20110401《法譬如水》罪業滅福就生   靜思晨語--20110401《法譬如水》罪業滅福就生 Empty周五 4月 01, 2011 12:57 pm

回頂端 向下
在線
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20110401《法譬如水》罪業滅福就生   靜思晨語--20110401《法譬如水》罪業滅福就生 Empty周五 4月 01, 2011 2:31 pm

【證嚴上人開示】
剛才我要出來時,在佛前看到兩朵牡丹花,很美,當我禮佛完畢之後坐下來。
到剛才要出來時,站起來轉過身,忽然間其中一朵的花瓣,整個掉下來。我嚇了一跳!
無常啊!這麼盛開的牡丹花,剛才看到才很開心,但是才不久的時間,忽然間整個凋謝了。
花開花落,無常不只是花草的世界,其實天地萬物一統都一樣,只是有的時間較長,有的時間較短,離不開成、住、壞、空,那就是這個世界的景象。
人同樣不離開生、老、病、死。
最令我們煩惱的就是心靈,心理是生、住、異、滅的,這種生、住、異、滅只是在一念間,很快生出來,住在我們心中的時間不太久,快就走樣,一下子就滅掉。
心無法常住,天地萬物,人生幸與不幸,很多都是從心起。因為心若是有所著,煩惱不斷覆心,無論外面的境界如何,什麼叫做幸福?人心不滿足,永遠都無福。
世間萬物皆有成住壞空之變
心念亦有生住異滅的遷流
若能體悟不執著於人事物上
就能生起清淨的真如智慧

這就是心無定相,不只是無定相,最可怕的是無定性,這就是我們的凡夫心。
三寶即是一切眾生良友福田
若能歸向者
則滅無量罪長無量福
能令行者離生死苦
得解脫樂

所以我們前面說過了,心若能歸向,我們有個信仰的依靠,我們自然就能滅除很多罪業,罪業滅,福就生。
人生本來就是無常的環境,不斷輪轉、不斷輪替。幾十年的壽命,有幼年、有少年、有青年,慢慢壯年、老年,身體型態隨著歲月遷變,都是在我們不知覺中。
為甚麼我們會不知不覺?哪一天讓它老化了呢?擋不住?我們不知道,就是因為不知道,我們才擋不住它。我們如果能知道,就能將之隔離,我就到少年這裡,永遠都年少。除非我們的壽命就到哪裡,這樣我們就沒有老年了。
所以有很多的不知,就是因為不知,所以我們會造成很多的無明煩惱。
病,大家都怕,怕病。要如何才能逃過病痛,延續生命?無知的眾生就繼續造業。
你看,人生當中有很多人有病忌醫,就去找偏方,有時去殺其他的生命,想要保住自己的命。這就是無知再造無明,無明再覆煩惱。這就是人心不斷遷變,這種無知令他驚惶、令他煩惱、令他……不斷產生,所以這種製造業的種子,都是在心靈。
人因無知再造無明
因無明再覆煩惱
煩惱不斷覆心
必生惡業

有的人瞭解生與死是自然的法則,他看開了,他視死如歸,知道我一期的人生是應該結束的時候,我今天眼睛睜開,還有生命,還能夠呼吸,我就要過一個很歡喜的生活,我應該和大家保持好的緣。我們可還記得,有好幾位到了臨終時,非常灑脫,跟大家說:「師姊再見!我會再來。我會快去快回!」這麼開朗,那種心靈那麼的明朗,到了人生的盡頭,他沒有惶恐,這稱為「知」,這稱為「覺」。
對生死的苦惱,能看得開、知道,我們就能解脫了。
所以學佛最重要的,我們就是要在這裡,找出一個解脫。我們的心靈依靠,這麼好的道理、這麼好的路,我們就要用心走。我們有了依靠之後,就能對我們的心看顧好。哪一個時候在造業,我們就能知道,所以懺悔。
懺悔是最好的法門。
今日所以懺悔者
正為無始以來在凡夫地
莫問貴賤 罪相無量
或因三業而生罪
或從六根而起過

「莫問貴賤,罪相無量。」不管你是顯達的貴人,或是一般的走卒販夫,人人都有從過去生所帶來的罪業,所以很多罪業,過去都不知道,都不知道要懺悔,我們現在知道了,因為我們現在是佛的弟子了,我們已經知道要懺悔。
所以罪業到底是怎麼來的?
經文說:
或因三業而生罪
或從六根而起過

三業!什麼是三業?大家應該知道,知道身、口、意叫做三業。
到底我們的身造了什麼的業?我們身所造的就是殺、盜、淫,這個身體實在是無惡不做。但是歸類起來就是三業。殺,眾生殺業為重。看,一個人從出生到現在,只是經由我們口中,就吞食多少生命在肚子裡。世間多少珍禽走獸,為了人的口感、口福,你想,殺了多少生靈?有人一句話說:「他們如果不吃我就不會殺,你如果有怨恨想要討債,就向吃肉的人去討債。」
看,殺,大家都覺得我又沒有殺,我只是吃而已有什麼嗎?大家不要只是想著,我只是吃,我沒有殺。其實因為你吃,所以他殺。一天的時間殺業有多少?
禽流感,就是家禽的病毒傳染給人,所以歐洲不斷撲殺,所有的家禽已經殺了幾千萬隻,為了供應人食用,所以用種種方式非常虐待,或是非常不法的手腕去餵養,現在出了毛病,同樣也是不擇手段去撲殺。這種殺業,無論是直接間接,有多少啊!都是因為有這個身體。除了為口福而殺的生命,不計其數。
人心的煩惱若沒有控制好,人與人之間製造殺業,有的為情而殺,有的為利而殺,有的就是為仇,仇就是因為種種埋怨囤積而去殺。有的無緣無故,起了一念不歡喜心就殺。不只是為名、為利、為色,與自己有關的而殺。就連對自己的父母、師長,也是一樣。
總而言之,殺業就是因為人有這個身體。
「盜」,身體會去搶、會去偷。強的是搶。現在的人光天化日之下,他也敢搶。不只是搶東西,搶了東西還殺人,甚至綁架,社會問題層出不窮。每天的社會新聞怵目驚心,這就是人的這種盜,其實是不是為了生活才去搶。我們如果安分守己,生活需要多少呢?好好惜物、疼物、愛物,其實不需要很多物質。
但是,人就是欠缺那分安分守己,所以就有這種心靈的出軌,自然他就以為要享受,享受不到的,他就去做這種鋌而走險的事。也知道搶或是綁架等等逃不過法網,但是無明、無知就去做了。除了自己害自己,當然也是損他人,這種盜、搶、偷的心態,也是招來許多社會的不安,招來自己身敗名裂,真的也是在造業。
再來就是淫。我曾提起一則國際新聞,在伊朗有一回當街,在街道上人很多的地方,他們用刑具要執死刑,搭了一個臺子,當眾很多人圍著,在那裡把他們吊起來,把他們吊死。有五個罪犯,這五個罪犯到底犯了什麼罪?玷污婦女!在伊朗這個國家,這種罪是很重的。侵犯婦女這叫做淫。伊朗認為淫就是亂國的源頭,所以這個罪業比什麼都大。看,這就是淫。
人云:「萬惡淫為首,百善孝為先。」萬惡淫為首,所以很多惡業,就是來自這個身體。殺、盜、淫,是我們身體所造的三業。所以身三、口四、意三,合起來的十惡業,就是從這裡開始。
十惡業
身業:殺生、偷盜、邪淫
口業:妄語、兩舌、惡口、綺語
心業:貪、瞋、痴

各位,無論是殺、盜、淫,這都是煩惱覆藏,無始以來,我們我們就是這樣一層一層一直疊上來,所以才會養成這種無知、無明的習氣,所以才會去造這樣的業。
我們現在應該要多懺悔,懺悔就像用水來洗去污垢一樣。法譬如水,我不斷這樣跟大家說,所以學佛者,日常生活中,要時時懺悔。不只是一日三省吾身,我們應該要時時刻刻都要懺悔身業所造。所以大家時時要多用心!
回頂端 向下
在線
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20110401《法譬如水》罪業滅福就生   靜思晨語--20110401《法譬如水》罪業滅福就生 Empty周六 4月 02, 2011 12:28 pm

Lecturer: Master Zheng-Yan
Subject: Blessing Arise when Bad Karma are Eliminated (罪業滅福就生)

Before I can out here, I saw two peonies in front of the Buddha statue. They were beautiful. After I finished bowing, I sat down. As I stood up and turned around to leave the room, suddenly an entire blossom fell off of one of the peonies. I was taken by surprise. Impermanence! The peony was in full bloom and I was just delighting in its beauty. But not long after, it suddenly wilted completely. Flowers bloom and wilt.

Impermanence goes beyond the plant world, it happens to everything in this world. Some things last longer, some shorter, but nothing escapes the cycle of formation, abiding, decay, annihilation.

Such is the appearance of the world. People cycle through birth, aging, sickness, death.

What causes our afflictions is the mind. Thoughts arise, abide, change are extinguished. All this takes place in the space of a thought. It arises quickly and abides in our minds for a very brief time. It quickly changes and then is extinguished.

The mind cannot remain permanently. Everything in the world all fortunes and misfortunes, all arise from the mind. If the mind has attachments, afflictions will continuously cover it, regardless of external conditions. What does it mean to be blessed? If we are never content we will never blessed.

Everything forms, abides, decays, is annihilated. Thoughts arise, change and are extinguished. If we realize that we cannot be attached to people and matters, pure and ultimate wisdom will arise.

The mind has no fixed form. More frightening is the fact that it has no fixed nature. These are the minds of sentient beings. As I said earlier, if our minds can take refuge, in spiritual belief, then naturally we can eliminate a lot of bad karma. When bad karma is eliminated, blessings arise.

Life’s conditions are impermanent. Things constantly cycle and change. The human lifespan lasts a few decades, from infancy to childhood, adolescence, adulthood, then, old age. The appearance of the body changes over time without our awareness. Why are we unaware of the day that we aged? The process is unstoppable. We do not know how it happens, so we cannot stop it.

If we knew, we would separate ourselves from the cause and remain in our youth forever. We would be forever young. The only way to forego growing old is to die young.

There are so many unknowns. Because we do not know, we create a lot of ignorance and afflictions. Illness is something everyone fears. How can we escape illness and prolong our lives? Ignorant sentient beings continue to create karma.

Many refuse to see a doctor when they are ill, and seek folk remedies. Sometimes they take the lives of other animals to preserve their own lives. This is how ignorance begets more ignorance, which creates more afflictions. Human minds continuously shift and change.

Ignorance causes them to panic and be vexed, etc. These feelings keep arising. Hence, the seeds that create bad karma lie within the mind.

Humans create more ignorance out of ignorance. Ignorance also creates more afflictions. When afflictions continuously cover the mind, bad karma will definitely arise.

Some people understand that life and death are part of the Laws of Nature. They are at peace and view death as a return. They think, “I know that my life will eventually draw to a close. Today, I open my eyes. I am still alive. I still have sensations. So I will live a happy life. I should maintain good affinities with everyone.”

We can still recall many volunteers who were at ease when they were on their deathbed. They told everyone, “Goodbye! I’ll come back. I’ll go and return quickly.” They were so positive. Their minds were so lucid. Even at the end of their lives, they were not afraid. This is knowledge and awareness. When we can see through and recognize the suffering about life and death, we can be liberated.

As we learn Buddhism, it is important to find a method for liberation and a spiritual refuge. The Truth and the path are wonderful, so we must practice them mindfully. Once we have a refuge, we can be aware of when we are creating karma. Then we can repent. Repentance is the best way to practice.

We repent today because we ordinary people have remained unenlightened since beginningless Time. Regardless of social status everyone has committed innumerable wrongs. These transgressions arise from the Threefold Karma or the Six Roots. Regardless of social status we’ve committed infinite wrongs.

Whether we are successful or average people doing regular work, we all have bad karma from past lives. In the past we were unaware of our bad karma, so we did not know to repent. Now we know because we are the Buddha’s disciples. We know we need to repent.

Where did bad karma come from? The verses state, “[u]These transgressions arise from the Tgreefold Karma or the Six Roots[/b].

What are the Threefold Karma? We should know they are body, speech and mind. What bad karma does the body create? Killing, stealing, sexual misconduct. The body actually commits all sorts of evils but they can be categorized into three. Killing is the most serious offense. Since the moment we were born, how many lives have we consumed? How many precious birds and animals were killed just to satisfy our palates?

Some people say, “If people didn’t eat meat, I wouldn’t have to kill. If there is a karmic debt to be paid, collect it from those who eat meat.” Most believe they are innocent of killing. “And I did was eat the meat.” You cannot just think, “I only ate, I didn’t kill.” In truth, others kill because you want to eat. Think of how many animals are killed each day.

Now avian flu is spreading to humans. In response, Europeans are slaughtering chickens, ducks and other birds. Tens of millions have been killed. To raise animals for human consumption, people raise them under very cruel conditions or feed them with inhumane methods. Now that there is a problem, people again respond in an inhumane way. Karma arises from killing, whether we are directly or indirectly involved.

How many have been killed? It is all because we have a physical body we end countless lives to satisfy our cravings. When people cannot control their afflictions, they kill each other. Some kill out of passion. Some kill for wealth. Some kill for vengeance because a lot of resentment has built up over time. Some kill for no reason, simply because they are displeased. People kill for fame, wealth, lust or for any kind of relationship. Some even kill their parents or teachers. In summary, we kill because we have this body.

As for theft, we use our bodies to rob or steal. Robbery is aggressive theft. Nowadays, people rob in broad daylight. Besides robbing, they kill or kidnap others. Social problems nowadays are endless. The news each say is shocking and frightening. Are people committing theft and robberies for their survival?

If we are content & fulfill our duties, how much do we need to live? If we cherish and use everything carefully, we really don’t need many material goods. However, people are not content with what they have, so their minds go astray. They think they should indulge in pleasure. If they cannot do so, they will take desperate risks. They know committing robberies or kidnappings will be punished by law but they commit them because they are ignorant.

Aside from hurting themselves, they inevitably harm others. Attitudes of thievery, robbery, and stealing stir up fear and unease in society and ruin people’s names and reputations. This truly creates bad karma.

Next is sexual misconduct. I recall an international news report. On a busy street in Iran, people erected gallows for an execution. A crowd gathered around as the criminals were strung up to be hung. There were five criminals. What crime did they commit? They violated women. This is a capital offense in Iran. Violating a woman is sexual misconduct. Iranians believe that it is a source of chaos. So they treat it as the most severe offense.

It is said, “Sexual misconduct is foremost of all evils. Filial piety is the foremost of all good.” Sexual misconduct is foremost of all wrongdoing. Hence, a lot of bad karma originates with the body. Killing, stealing, and sexual misconduct are the 3 kinds of karma committed with the body. There are 3 of the body, 4 of the mouth, 3 of the mind. Together they are the Ten Evils. It all starts here.

Karma of the Ten Evils
Body: killing, stealing, sexual misconduct,
Speech: lies, gossip, harsh words, flattery,
Mind: greed, anger, ignorance

Everyone, we kill, steal or commit sexual misconduct because we are covered by afflictions. We have been accumulating afflictions since Beginningless Time. Thus we have developed these ignorant habits. This is why we create such karma. Now we must repent more often. Repentance is like washing away filth with water.

Dharma is like water, I continue to remand you of this. As Buddhist practitioners, we must constantly repeat, not just self-reflect three times a day. At every moment we need to repent bad karma created by the body. So everyone, please always be mindful.
(Source: Da Ai TV 靜思晨語 法譬如水)
回頂端 向下
在線

靜思晨語--20110401《法譬如水》罪業滅福就生
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: 靜思晨語 :: 靜思晨語--法譬如水-
前往: