Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

靜思晨語--20110407《法譬如水》貪瞋癡邪妄思惟

向下 
發表人內容
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

文章總數 : 29096
年齡 : 70
來自 : 台中
威望 : 1661
注冊日期 : 2009-01-11

靜思晨語--20110407《法譬如水》貪瞋癡邪妄思惟 Empty
發表主題: 靜思晨語--20110407《法譬如水》貪瞋癡邪妄思惟   靜思晨語--20110407《法譬如水》貪瞋癡邪妄思惟 Empty周四 4月 07, 2011 10:12 pm

回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20110407《法譬如水》貪瞋癡邪妄思惟   靜思晨語--20110407《法譬如水》貪瞋癡邪妄思惟 Empty周五 4月 08, 2011 12:28 am

【證嚴上人開示】
我們學佛,就是要學著調伏我們的心境。假使我們有一絲的煩惱,煩惱上回已經說過很多了。不出於「三業」。
這三業就是身、口、意,但是最源頭就是意,我們的意境、心意的境界。
假使我們的心,意境是惡的,這個惡就不斷複製、不斷產生,結仇連禍不斷一直陷進去。這就是我們凡夫所以會有煩惱,就是心境沒有調治好。
因為心境緣著外面的境界,所以讓我們起了染著,染著實在是令我們很擔憂。看一塊白布,你如果不小心染到其他的顏色,想要把它洗一洗,要讓它恢復成白色,那就困難了。這就做「深侵」,侵入得很深。所以使我們的心要清除就困難了,這就叫做染著。
染著為緣生三業
三毒癡業浸淫深

其實染著就是因我們一念心靈、心境不正,所以邪妄思維。心偏邪了,妄念不斷生起,所以我們的思維真的就變成一顆業力的種子。
所以邪妄思維是因,這些染著就像是一個緣。有因要有緣,財、色、名、利,就是誘引我們心的一個緣。所以你如果將之招引進來,我們就常常泡在那個地方、浸在那個地方,愈浸愈深,所以染著為緣。
所以因為這樣,在財、色、名、食中,我們內心就起了貪的境界,我們若有了貪,不管是貪財、貪色等等,身就容易造出了很多的殺業。
尤其是貪食造了很多的業,就是因為有這個身體。
在惡境中,惡境就是不順意的環境中,他就起了瞋惡的心,這也是思維要緣著境界,所以內心在不如意的地方,他就生起惡、瞋恚的心。
看到一則新聞,有一位他載了十五桶的油,以很快的速度衝進交通部,忽然間爆炸起火了,交通部在入口處,中庭整個燒起來。因為靠近總統府附近,大家很緊張,警察、憲兵、消防隊,一兩百人及時去救火,這好像是一種的自殺暴力。
這位先生好像過去的人生,曾走過錯誤的道路,現在他覺得應該要脫離這種境界、這種生活,他願意改了,所以他就去開卡車,可能是過去的習氣,那分瞋心、脾氣,還無法好好降伏下來,也是較性急,種種在他的行態中,有時候會比較偏激,開車開得快一些,就會被交通部的警察開罰單。是不是因為這樣,所以心懷瞋恨。
看,這就是環境不順意,就引起內心的瞋怒,;瞋怒的心一生起,就容意衝動;一有了衝動的行為,所做的事實在是非常遺憾。
以前常常,《靜思語》裡面也曾說過:「發脾氣是短暫的發瘋。」知道脾氣一發,無明遮蓋住,內外的境界都會迷失掉,所以瞋心實在令我們很擔憂,這種瞋的習氣。
每一個人,人之初、性本善。這位先生雖然年輕時代不懂事,不過,他到了後來想要改邪歸正,要好好找個正當的工作來做。就是習氣、習性要壓下來可能比較困難。他如果有一個大環境,有一群人好好陪伴他,我相信這個人改邪歸正的機會就很多了。
所以心若是沒顧好,在惡的境界現前,不順意的境界現前時,就會起瞋心,瞋就生起了。
若是在非善非惡,就是說不是在很好的,也不是名利等等的境界,也不是有什麼刺激的境界,就是在平常不善不惡的時候,不好不壞的境界時,這時候的心,大部分都是癡、癡念。
癡就是無知、不明白道理,好壞不懂得分別。雖然不好不壞,但是那分癡念還是在。一旦有了外面境界出現,他就容易被誘引過去,這就叫做癡。
癡念會讓人不明白道理
失去辨別是非善惡的能力
導致行為有所偏差

SARS的病毒,大家心中惶惶不安,人人自危,聽到一個聲音說,哪一間醫院有這種SARS的病人,大家就開始起惶恐,就以訛傳訛,就開始一直傳,傳得讓大家都很害怕。醫院有的人就不敢去了,有病也不敢去醫院,這也是癡。
就像在花蓮慈濟醫院,有一位患者來急診,看診時照X光都沒有事,回去了。隔天又來,來的時候又照X光也是沒什麼事,不過,他的症狀有發燒,身上會抽痛輕微畏寒,這種症狀就已經類似那種(SARS)病毒,雖然那時候照的時候還沒有什麼,但是幾個鐘頭後,他的症狀沒有改善,緊再照照看,肺部就已經出現肺部整個模糊掉了。
我們趕緊為他處理,其實這個過程,聽他們不斷在報告,都是很安全。我們的醫護人員,有很嚴密的在防範。
雖然這個人過了一天就往生了。花蓮人人震驚,大家都很惶恐、很害怕。不只是害怕來醫院,就是有孩子在我們學校讀書的那些家長也很害怕。
我就在想為什麼?病人是在醫院,孩子是在學校,你們怕什麼?原來家長所害怕的就是在這裡讀書的孩子,很多都是醫院員工的孩子,所以這個家長的孩子就很害怕和我們醫院員工的孩子,在一起讀書,一有了什麼事,就先想得很惶恐,或是想著自己的孩子,都沒有去想花蓮有這種事,大家應該要提高警覺,如何安住心?要如何提高預防?應該是要這樣。
不過,有一件很有趣的事,就是一位六十六歲的阿伯,心臟病,很緊急送來,很嚴重,所以我們的王副院長、王志鴻,趕緊為他做心導管的支架。幫他做好了,很健康出院了。出院之後他還要回來回診,這一個多月的時間,他如果要回來回診,他就很害怕、很怕害。他回來回診兩次了。他很天才,他竟然在襯衫裡面穿雨衣,用塑膠包在胸前身上,這樣穿起來。因為現在很熱,要怎麼辦呢?他就在塑膠上面挖洞,讓它透氣,覺得很天才。
他這兩天又回來了,他直接去找王志鴻副院長,他就說:「我怕得要命你知道嗎?上次來我不敢告訴你。你看,我裡面就是穿這種塑膠衣,一件才十五元,穿了可以保護。」因為他是心臟病,他就保護住胸前。他說:「我這樣回家,那才十五元而已,丟了不可惜,但是可以保護自己的健康。」
他又戴口罩,戴了兩層,一層是我們一般的口罩,上面又戴一個N95的口罩。王志鴻副院長看到他這樣,他搖頭就說:「你在怕什麼?只要你口罩戴好,戴一個戴好,絕對安全。」
這位老先生就跟他說:「不只我害怕而已,我的朋友也是心臟病,他現在都不敢上醫院,都不敢去醫院就診,他心臟病發作時,就去藥房買個成藥吃。」王志鴻副院長就跟他說:「拜託你不要這樣,你是我的患者,你不能讓我漏氣。該回來回診時,你一定要回來,我花很多心思照顧你,照顧得現在健健康康,讓你出院,你要按時時間回來。你應該要跟你的朋友說,不要去買成藥吃,這樣會誤事。」
你看,這就是在這種環境中,他也不是為了貪,也不有了瞋,但是可惜有一種癡。
各位,這個癡念在這個境界中,我們都看得出來,所以我們應該不要有這種癡念,現在我們才知道本分要守好。就像我們學佛,學佛者的本分要守好,學佛者的本分,就是要守好我們的心,不要有心的病毒,心的病毒就是煩惱,煩惱就是從貪瞋癡開始,貪瞋癡來自於邪妄思維。
這個觀念思想若是有了偏差,外面的境界,使我們的心受染著,名利地位,這種凡夫以為是最美的境界,這樣起了貪心;讓我們不如意的境界,就令我們起瞋心、發脾氣,動作就出來了。
在這種不好不壞,平常的境界中,我們都是癡心覆蓋。癡念就是不明白道理,這種無知,人家怎麼說我們怎麼聽;我們怎麼聽就怎麼表達,像這種是令社會最擔心的事。
所以要使社會祥和穩定下來,我們人人要先去除癡念,我們的癡念若去除,瞋念就能降服;瞋念若降服,同樣貪念就會平息。
癡念就是不明白道理
若能去除
則瞋念就能降服
貪念亦會平息
社會也將祥和穩定

所以說來,三毒當中最可怕的應該是癡。癡而後瞋、貪,不過,這三樣都是內心的毛病,所以我們大家要很用心消滅這分癡念。不要說,我又沒有貪,我又沒有發脾氣,這樣我就是有修行了。
告訴大家一件事,就是我們都在不知不覺中有這分癡念,在不善不惡的境界中,我們的癡念,常常都在不覺知在製造一些煩惱,所以請大家要多用心!
回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20110407《法譬如水》貪瞋癡邪妄思惟   靜思晨語--20110407《法譬如水》貪瞋癡邪妄思惟 Empty周六 4月 09, 2011 11:43 am

Lecturer: Master Zheng-Yan
Subject: Deviant Thinking Gives Rise to Greed, Anger and Ignorance(貪瞋癡邪妄思惟)

In learning Buddhism, we need to learn to tame our mind, and eliminate even the slightest afflictions. We have already spoken much about afflictions. They all arise from the Threefold Karma created through acts of body, speech and mind. However, the ultimate source is the mind, our state of mind or inner world.

If our state of mind is evil, then evil thought will continuously replicate and create enmities and disasters so we become more entrenched in evil. This is how ordinary people behave. We have afflictions because we have not tamed our minds. The mind comes in contact with external conditions, thus we create defiled attachments. Defiled attachments are truly a cause for concern.

Look at a piece of white cloth. If we accidentally stain it with another color, it is difficult to wash so as to make it completely white again. This is called a deep penetration. We are so immersed in evil that eradicating it from our minds will be difficult. This is called defiled attachment.

Defiled attachment leads to Threefold Karma. The ignorant karma of the Three Poisons leads to the deep penetration of evil.

Defiled attachment arises when our thoughts or mindsets are not upright. That leads to deviant and false thinking. When the mind is deviant, false thoughts will continuously arise. Therefore, our thinking can truly become a seed of karma. Deviant thinking is the cause. Defiled attachments are the conditions.

When there are causes, there are conditions. Wealth, lust, fame, profit are conditions that tempt our minds. If we are seduced by them, we will dwell in them and become more deeply penetrated by them. Defiled attachments create those conditions. Therefore when we are presented with wealth, beauty, fame and food, a state of greed arises in our minds.

Once we are greedy, be it for money or beauty, the body can easily create karma by killing. This is especially true with our greed for food. It is for this physical body. Under unfavorable circumstances, when things do not go our way, we may give rise to anger. This happens when our thinking comes in contact with conditions. So under unfavorable conditions, the mind gives rise to evil and angry thoughts.

I once saw a news report about a man who loaded 15 tanks of gasoline onto his vehicle and rammed it into the Ministry of Transportation. An explosion erupted at the building entrance and fire engulfed the courtyard. This was close to the Office of the President, so everyone was very nervous. Around 200 policemen, military police and firefighters rushed to the scene. This seems like a form of suicidal violence.

It appears that this man had a history of being on the wrong side of the law. At that time he felt he should leave that environment, that way of life. He was willing to change, so he took a job as a truck driver. But he still could not control those bad habits, his anger, his bad temper. He was also impetuous. Thus, his behaviors tended to be very extreme. He drove quickly so he often got ticketed by the police from the Ministry of Transportation. Perhaps this led to his pent-up anger and hatred.

This is how unfavorable circumstances can stir up inner anger and rage. When these thoughts arise, people are apt to be impulsive. Once there is impulsive behavior, it may result in very regrettable actions.

I have often said, and this is recorded in the Jing Si Aphorisms, “Losing our temper is a temporary insanity”. When we lose our temper, our minds are covered by ignorance so we are lost internally and externally. Angry thoughts are truly worrisome. Anger is a habitual tendency.

Human nature is innately good. Although this man led an errant life in his youth, later in life, he wanted to reform, to turn away from evil toward good. He wanted to settle down with a proper job. Yet his habitual tendency took control. To subdue a habit can relatively difficult. If he was in an environment where he was surrounded by good people, I believe he would have had many opportunities to reform himself.

So if we do not take good care of the mind, when we are faced with evil or unfavorable circumstances, we will give rise to anger. Or we may encounter neutral circumstances which are not particularly good or enticing. There is no fame or wealth to gain. These are everyday circumstances that are neutral, not particularly good or bad. Our state of mind at this time is very much characterized by ignorance.

This means we are deluded, do not understand the Truth, and cannot discern good from bad. Though things are neutral, ignorance is still present. And once external conditions appear, we will be easily drawn toward them. This is called ignorance.

Ignorance causes us to not understand the Truth and lose our ability to discern good from evil. It leads us toward deviant behavior.

During the outbreak of SARS, many people were in a panic. People feared for their safety. When they heard a rumor that SARS patients were at a particular hospital, they become fearful and passed on false rumors. Those rumors spread widely and consumed everyone with fear. Some people dared not go to hospital. Not daring to go to the hospital when ill is also a form of ignorance.

At the Tzu Chi hospital in Hualien, there was a patient who came in for Emergency care. The diagnostic X-ray revealed nothing. He went home and returned the next day for another X-ray. Again, they found nothing wrong. But he was feverish his body twitched, and he felt a slight chill. These symptoms resembled those of SARS. When the X-ray was taken, nothing was there. But after a few hours, his symptoms did not improve so another X-ray was taken. The image of his lungs was completely opaque. So doctors immediately treated him.

Throughout the process, the staff constantly reported that they kept everyone sate. Our medical staff took very strict precautions. Though this person passed away the following day, people in Haulien were shocked. Everyone was in fear. Not only were they afraid of the hospital, parents were even scared of sending their children to our schools. I was baffled. The patient was in the hospital. The children were in the school. What were they afraid of?

Then I realized that they feared the other students who were the children of our Hospital staff. These parents were afraid to have their children at the same school as children of our hospital staff. Once something like this happens, fear colors their thoughts. They focused only on their own children. They didn’t think that when these things happen in Hualien, we should be more aware more aware, and think of how to remain calm and take preventive measures. This is what they needed to do.

On a lighter note, there was a 66-year-old man. Who we a rushed to our Emergency Room with a serious heart attack Asst. Superintendent Dr. Wang Zhi-hong performed a catheterization to put a stent in his heart. He recovered well and was discharged. He was scheduled to return for follow-up visits. However, during this period of time, whenever he came back for the follow-up exams, he was terribly scared.

He did return for two follow-ups. He was quite creative. He wore a rain poncho inside his shirt, essentially wrapping his chest in plastic. But it was really hot. So what did he do? He poked holes in the plastic for airflow. He thought he was a genius. He came back recently, sought out Asst. Supt. Wang Zhi-hong and said, “I’m scared to death to come here, you know? Last time, I didn’t dare tell you. Look, I’m wearing this plastic wrap inside. It only cost NT$15 and it can protect me.” Since he had a heart attack, he protected his chest area. He said, “It’s only NT$15 so I can just throw it away when I get home. But it protects my health.” He also wore two face masks. The inner one was a regular mask. The one over it was an N95 mask.

Seeing him like this Dr. Wang shock his head and said, “What are you afraid of? You can be perfectly safe with one mask if you wear it properly.” The old man told him, “I am not the only one who is scared. My friend also had a heart attack but he is afraid to go to the hospital for treatment. If he has a heart attack, he will go to a pharmacy for over-the-counter drugs.”

Dr. Wang told him, “Please don’t do that. You are my patient. Don’t let me down. When it is time for a follow- up, you must come back I’ve invested a lot in taking care of you. Look at how healthy you are now. You need to come back for your appointments. Tell your friend not to buy his own medicine. That may harm him.”

In this particular circumstance, the man was not acting out of greed or anger. However, he was not free from ignorance. Everyone, we can clearly see his ignorance in this situation. We must be free of this type of ignorance. We need to uphold our fundamental responsibilities. As Buddhist practitioners, we must fulfill our responsibilities. Our responsibility as a Buddhist is to safeguard our minds. Do not be inflected by spiritual viruses. The virus in this case is affliction.

Afflictions begin with greed, anger and ignorance. They arise from deviant thinking. If our perspectives and thinking are deviant, external conditions will cause defiled attachments to arise in our minds. Ordinary people think that having fame, wealth, status is most wonderful, so they become greedy. Unfavorable circumstances make us angry so we lose our temper and act out. Meanwhile, under neutral, normal circumstances, our minds are covered by ignorance. If we are ignorance, we do not understand Truth. If we are deluded, we blindly believe whatever we hear and react accordingly. This is very worrisome for our society.

So to have a peaceful and stable society, we need to start by eliminating ignorance. If we do so, we can tame our anger. When we can subdue our anger, similarly, we can subdue our greed.

Ignorance prevents us from knowing Truth. If it is eliminated, our anger can be tamed and our greed can be subdued. Then society will be peaceful and stable.

So in all, ignorance is the scariest of the Three Poisons. After ignorance is anger, then greed. However, these are all problems of the mind. We must be very mindful and eliminate ignorant thoughts. Do not say, “I am not greedy, I don’t get angry, so I am already well-cultivated.

Let me tell you something, ignorance arises without our awareness, under neutral conditions. Often it is without our awareness that we let our ignorance crate afflictions. So, everyone, please always be mindful.
回頂端 向下

靜思晨語--20110407《法譬如水》貪瞋癡邪妄思惟
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: 靜思晨語 :: 靜思晨語--法譬如水-
前往: