Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

靜思晨語20110413《法譬如水》修行者的本分事

向下 
發表人內容
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

文章總數 : 29096
年齡 : 70
來自 : 台中
威望 : 1661
注冊日期 : 2009-01-11

靜思晨語20110413《法譬如水》修行者的本分事  Empty
發表主題: 靜思晨語20110413《法譬如水》修行者的本分事    靜思晨語20110413《法譬如水》修行者的本分事  Empty周三 4月 13, 2011 10:41 am

回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語20110413《法譬如水》修行者的本分事    靜思晨語20110413《法譬如水》修行者的本分事  Empty周三 4月 13, 2011 10:54 pm

【證嚴上人開示】
業風會吹起我們心地向來所累積的塵沙煩惱,我們必定時時要有水來滋潤。法譬如水,要不然我們凡夫,滿心都是塵沙煩惱,都會使我們的心地起迷霧。
每天我都這樣說:「我們要多用心,照顧好我們這片心地乾淨。」
我們如果日常生活,都能盡本分,守住自己的規則,我想我們的塵沙煩惱,才能平息下來。
如此乃至十惡
增長八萬四千諸塵勞門
然其罪相雖復無量
大而為語不出有三
一者煩惱 二者是業
三者果報

其實我剛才所說的塵沙煩惱,很多,不只是八萬四千,好像大地的塵沙、沙粒一樣,很多,這就是我們的煩惱。有八萬四千,總括歸納起來不外乎這三種:
「一者煩惱」,煩惱就是內心貪、瞋、癡。當然分析下去還有很多很多,但是都是從心起,心中不得停息的煩惱,都歸納在這裡。
「二者是業」,業就是你內心怎麼想,它就現形出來,就指揮身體如何做。這個業,身、口我們都已經知道了,身三、口四。
這種身體的行動,光是這三樣殺、盜、淫,這也是罪惡的源頭。口的妄言、綺語、兩舌、惡口。到底心在想什麼我們都不知道,我們心理在想別人都不知道,是好是壞放在心中,人家無法了解。
心念生起貪瞋癡而起煩惱
隨著心念所想而展現於外
並指揮身體去行動
就是業

口四,妄語,不只是妄語說謊,還隱瞞。有的事情實在是已經覆藏很多罪惡的深淵,但是我們不肯吐露出來;我們明明知道有人會去造罪,我們還是隱瞞;明明我們知道事情即將發生了,我們還是為他隱瞞。
無論是自己過去的煩惱,或是心靈有什麼錯誤偏差的見解,想要去做的事情不說出來,雖然你不是妄語、不是惡口、不是兩舌,但是隱瞞。這樣往往在隱瞞的過程中,對自己而言,說不定一念偏差,隱瞞住我們的心事,去造出來的業也很可怕。
總而言之,口,有時候錯誤的事做了很多,那就都是造業。說了很多是非,或是搬弄,或是……。
總而言之,大家常常在聽,所以我們常說修口業、修口業,不只是身業要修,口業,我們更要常常提高警覺。所以這個業,從身上、從口中,會造出很多無法分析的業。
惡口、妄語
綺語、兩舌
是口的四惡
殺、盜、淫
是身體犯的三惡
所謂修身口意三業
因為起心動念舉手投足
開口動舌都是在造業

造業就是一個種子,昨天說過了,全都歸納於田中,稱作業田。佛法常說是業識,也是藏識。
無論你開口動舌,或是你的身行舉止動作,無論是自己做的,或是去傷害他人,很多事情,這些都變成粒粒種子。這些種子全都歸納進業識中。諸位,我們要很注意。
師父跟你們說,為什麼還要這樣?昨天說過了,今天還要在提醒呢?因為我們人很容易忘記。在我們的日常生活中,我們一切的動作,我們都以為前腳走、後腳放,說完以後說過就說過了,壞事做過就做過了,沒有什麼!
有啊,事情很大啊!因為這些種子你做過之後,就是歸納在你的藏識裡,就像丟進土裡,種子如果丟在土地上。只要有緣,就是太陽、水分合起來,土地上的這顆種子,它就發芽、現形出來了,就抽枝、開花結果,那個時候就叫做果報。
造業猶如在業田中
種下一顆種子
因緣生長而開花結果
就是果報

我們造罪、造惡,過錯不知道有多少?不只是這輩子,生生世世藏在業識中,種子會不斷現形,這輩子因緣具足,它就現形了。
過去造善者得福,你看,有多少人多風光,很努力,我們怎麼不能像對方,事業做得那麼大?我比他還努力,我為什麼做一項賠一項?同樣這個事業,我做的時候怎麼做怎麼賠,賣給別人,別人卻是怎麼做怎麼賺錢。
因為人家過去曾經造福,曾經為善,所以造善必得福。
雖然這輩子你覺得,哪有啊?實在是很吝嗇的人,他自己花天酒地的享受,但是要他做好事他又做不出來!這個人哪有多好呢?
這輩子沒有,不過,上輩子有。雖然你看這時候,又沒有做事情,但是他在銀行已經囤積很多。
所以我們要在這輩子好好地,好的業、好的福、業的種子,我們要趕緊累積。
所以我們常常有句話說「做來囤」!不要覺得我運氣不好,來做些好事,「做來抵」一下。不要做來抵。
我們應該在福中更要多造福,在困難中我們也要歡喜接受,我們還要利用時間好好來造福。不是這輩子享受,來世生我們就能享受。但是我們能成就這一世。
你看,我們的「草根菩提」,很多老菩薩。我每一次看草根菩提,就很歡喜,從內心生起一分尊重、敬愛。
一對夫妻,過去是那麼辛苦,現在還是很勞碌,不過,他們做慈濟、做志工,他們安貧樂道,每一句話說出來,都是我想不到的好話,所以我不由自己就說:「怎麼這麼可愛?你看,人家這樣,這種就叫做道場。」
看他們一大群,在上班的人做晚上的。看他們點了燈,一輛一輛的環保車四面八方。有的用推的,有的用開的小卡車,集中在環保站那個地方,開始點燈做分類,實在看了很感動。
這些人都要顧飯碗,都是要為自己的事業、自己的職業都要照顧好,但是他們利用上班以外的時間,提前或之後,他們做得很歡喜,甚至他們還滿懷感恩。他們說:「我如果沒有慈濟,我還迷失在愛罵人、愛打人。」有的人就說:「如果沒有慈濟,我可能現在還是天天醉。」有的人就說:「要不我現在可能在『跑路』,賭債不知道要欠人多少?」
看,這就是,我們不要輕視小小的動作,到底能對人類奉獻多少?很多,只要你一念真正誠懇的心,大家點滴的心合起來,小善也會滿大器,很大的水缸,我們一點點滴進去、滴進去,滴久了也會注滿整缸。
不要以為小惡無罪,點滴累積也會罪惡滿貫,所以我們不要認為:一點點善就不肯去做。我們一定要去做;不要認為只是一點點惡,我做了有差別嗎?」影響很大。
所以我們善惡分明,種子粒粒分明。惡就是惡的種子,善就是善的種子。想要把惡的種子,種了之後,再做些善事去沖掉,不可能。
勿以善小而不為
惡小而為之
善惡種子點滴分明

所以有業報時,我們要很歡喜接受,歡喜接受才能消業。我們若是不肯歡喜接受,埋怨的心不斷累積,一層一層一直疊上去,種子一層一層一直蓋上去,這就可怕了。所以業果,只要你造了業,就一定有果報。
所以《法華經》裡面說:「如是因、如是緣、如是果、如是報」。你造了如是因,因就是種子,自然會遇到那樣的緣。業緣成就會合時,果報一定現前。惡或是善,果報就會現前,結果是這樣,我們心靈的感受。
諸位,果報是可怕的。但是果報雖然可怕,你如果沒有去做,就沒有那個果報。所以業,我們如果沒有造惡,就沒有惡報。我們如果多為善,就有福報了。福是從為善而來。
如是因 如是緣
如是果 如是報
因即是種子
業緣會合
果報就現前

所以煩惱是在心中,業是在身、口上製造,製造了之後又回歸到心,這種業種不斷複製,很可怕。
所以說來。這三種業:
第一就是煩惱業。煩惱會製造無明惑。剛才我說的,有塵沙惑。惑就是無明,無明就是煩惱,在我們的心地,就是沒有法水的滋潤,所以滿心都是塵沙,一點風吹過來,或是有什麼東西經過,整個境界就霧濛濛了,這種煩惱很可怕,使我們在無知或是不覺中造了很多業。所以業的力量很大。
昨天跟大家說,「業」就好像「運」一樣。人家說命運、命運,人家說運氣,我最近運氣不好,同樣的意思。
運是動作,從這個地方運到那個地方去,從上一世運到這一世來,從這一世會運到下一世去。所以萬般帶不去,唯有業隨身,我們已經運了很多的業,運到這一世,這個緣又聚合時,氣就衝了出來,所以由不得自己的事很多,心門如果沒有打開,業果現前時,業報就又覆心了。
各位,我們平時要顧好我們的心,果報來時,我們就要用開朗的心情,果報現前要以開朗的心情,接受現前的業報。這樣就能快快過去。
回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語20110413《法譬如水》修行者的本分事    靜思晨語20110413《法譬如水》修行者的本分事  Empty周三 4月 13, 2011 10:56 pm

Lecturer: Master Zheng-Yan
Subject: Fundamental Responsibilities of a Practitioner (修行者的本分事)

When the wind of karma blows, it stirs up the dust of accumulated afflictions, so we need the moisture of water to settle the dust. Dharma is like water. Without Dharma, the minds of ordinary people like us are awhirl with the dust of afflictions leaving us in a delusional fog.

Every day, I say that we must be mindful and maintain purity of mind. If we fulfill our fundamental responsibilities and follow our principles in daily living then the dust of afflictions will finally settle down.

The Ten Evils will proliferate into the 84,000 of defilements resulting is the rise of immeasurable wrongdoings. In general, they can be classified into three main categories: first is affliction, second is karma, and third is retribution.

Actually, there are numerous afflictions more than just 84,000, as many as grains of dust or sand on the Earth. Such are our afflictions. These 84,000 afflictions can ultimately be attributed to these three.

“First is affliction”. Afflictions, arise from greed, anger and ignorance. Of course, these can be broken down much further, but they all arise from the mind. Worries that unceasingly disturb the mind all fall under this category.

“Second is karma”. Karma is the manifestation of our thoughts it guides the body. We already know the karma created by the body’s 3 acts and speech’s 4 acts. The actions of the body are killing, stealing, and sexual misconduct. These are sources of evil and wrongdoings.

In speech, there are lied, flattery, gossip, we never know what others are thinking. Others don’t know what we are thinking either. Whether good or bad, it is kept in our minds and others have no way to know.

Thoughts of greed, anger and ignorance give rise to afflictions in our minds. These thoughts will manifest and guide the body into action. Such is Karma.

The four acts of speech include lying. It involves concealment, not just speaking falsely. We cover some things up, like covering over the abyss of evil and wrongdoings. We refuse to divulge them. We see that someone is about commit wrongdoing. But we stay silent.

Clearly we know that something is about to happen, but we cover it up for his sake. Whether the reason is a past afflictions or a deviant and erroneous view, we do not say what we plant to do. Though we are not lying, not speaking harshly and not gossiping, we are hiding the truth. Throughout the process of hiding our thoughts, even if we think that it is only one deviant thought, by hiding our thoughts from others, the karma we create as a result can be dangerous.

To summarize, sometimes we commit many wrongs in our speech and thus we create karma. Perhaps we speak ill of other or sow discord, etc.

You have already heard much about this. We often say we cultivate and refine our speech. Not only must we cultivate our actions, we must raise awareness of our speech. Through our action and speech we create all sorts of indefinable karma.

Harsh words, lies, flattery and gossip are the Four Evils of Speech. Killing, stealing and sexual misconduct are the Three Evil of Body. Because we create karma with every action, every word and every thought, we must cultivate our body, speech and mind.

Creating karma is like sowing a seed. As we said yesterday, they are all planted in a field. That is the Field of karma. In Buddhism is called Karmic Consciousness, or Storehouse Consciousness. Whenever we open our mouth, or move our body, whether what we do hurts ourselves or hurts others it all becomes seeds which are plated into our Karmic Consciousness.

Everyone, please pay close attention. Let me tell you why I am repeating myself. I said this yesterday, so why am I bringing it up again today? Because we humans are very forgetful. In our daily living, in our every forward move, we let go of the last step as we take the next one. We think whatever wrongs we’ve said or done are all in the past, so they do not matter. Well, they matter greatly!

These seeds we created are kept in our Storehouse Consciousness. It is like sowing them in soil. If we bury a seed in the soil, as long as conditions like sunlight and water can come together, this seed will sprout and take shape. It will grow branches, flower and bear fruit. Those fruits are retributions.

Creating karma is like sowing a seed in the Field of Karma. When causes and conditions come together the seed will grow, flower and bear fruit. These fruit are retributions.

Who knows how many wrongdoings and evils we have created, not just in this lifetime but in all our past life. These seeds are stored in our karmic consciousness. The seeds continuously manifest. If the causes and conditions are sufficient in this life, (the retribution will manifest).

Those who committed good deeds attain blessings. In this lifetime, we see some people who look very successful. We work hard but we are never as successful. They have built large enterprises. We work harder but we lose money in every venture. We were losing money in a certain business, but once we sold it to someone else, they actually made money off of it. This is because they have created blessings and done good deeds in the past. Those who do good will attain blessings.

Though you may feel, “That’s not true. So-and-so is so stingy and leads such an extravagant and dissolute life. When we ask him to do a good deed, he doesn’t do it. He is not that great.” Although in this life he doesn’t, perhaps he did good in a previous life. So even though we do not see his good actions, ha had already accumulated a great deal of merits.

So in this lifetime, we should focus on creating good karma and blessings. We must quickly accumulate seeds of good karma. There’s a saying, “Do it to accumulate.” Do not think that you can balance out bad luck by doing good deeds. Then we “do it balance.” Do not just balance it out.

If blessed, create even more blessings. When facing difficulties, happily accept them and use time well to focus in creating blessings. Even if we enjoy blessings in this life, we may not necessarily enjoy them next life. Regardless, we can create blessings in this life.

Our TV program, “Grassroots Bodhi,” features many elderly recycling volunteers. I feel so much joy whenever I watch it I respect and admire them from the bottom of my heart.

There was a couple who led a difficult life. They still work very hard now, but they volunteer with Tzu Chi. They are content with their humble lives. Everything they say is excellent, sayings I had not even thought of before. While I watched them, I could not help but say, “How endearing they are. This is true spiritual practice.”

Look at these volunteers. Those who work during the day volunteer at night. They set up lights and vehicles carry recyclables in from all directions. Some push carts, some drive small trucks. They all gather at the recycling station, turn on the lights, and sort the recyclables. I am very moved when I see them.

These people all need to make a living. They need to look after their business or career, but they still make use of their free time, before or after work. They contribute joyfully and are even filled with gratitude. Some say, “where it not for Tzu Chi, I would still be cursing hitting people.” Others have said, “Were it not for Tzu Chi, I might still be drunk every day. Others also said, I might still be hiding from my creditors. Who knows how much I would owe from gambling.”

You see, we should not look down on any small deed. Do not wonder, “What impact can this have on the world?” A big one. As long as we are truly sincere, when we combine our efforts, small good deeds can accumulate. Even with a large water tank, if we fill it drop by drop, with time, it will become full. Do not think small evils are innocuous. They can accumulate to become great evils.

Likewise, do not refuse to do a good deed because it is minor. We must do them. Do not think, “It is just a small bit of evil. If I do it, will it make a difference?” It has a huge impact. So, clearly distinguish good from evil. See the difference between the seeds. Bad deeds will be evil seeds. Good deeds will be good seeds. It is not possible to plant bad seeds and then. Try to wipe them out with good deeds.

It is not possible to plant bad seeds and then try to wipe them out with good deeds That is impossible.

Do not forego good deeds because they are small. Or commit evil because they are trivial. Clearly distinguish good seeds from bad.

So when karmic retributions manifest, let us happy accept them. Only by doing so can we eliminate bad karma. Otherwise, if we are not happy and willing, resentment will accumulate layer by layer. That produces more bad seeds. This is frightening!

Once we create karma, there will definitely be retributions. In the Lotus Sutra, it is written, “As are the causes and conditions. So are the effects and retributions.” Once we create a cause, it becomes a seed. When the seed meets certain karmic conditions, retributions will certainly manifest. Whether they are positive or negative, these retributions will occur. Such effects will impact us spiritually.

Everyone, karmic retribution is frightening. But if we do not commit bad deeds, there will be no such retributions. So if we do not create evil karma, we will not face bad retributions. If we do a great deal of good, we will enjoy blessed effects. Blessings come from doing good.

As are the causes and conditions. So are the effects and retributions. Causes are seeds. When they meet karmic conditions, retributions will manifest.

Afflictions exist in the mind. Karma is created through body and speech. Then that becomes a seed in the mind. These karmic seeds will continuously multiply. This is terrifying. There are three major sources of karma. First is affliction. Afflictions produce ignorance.

Earlier I talked about the Dusts of Delusion. Delusion is ignorance. Ignorance is afflictions. If our minds are not moistened by Dharma-water, dusts will fill our minds. Then with the slightest breeze, or if something passes by, everything will become clouded. So afflictions are truly frightening. They lead us to unknowingly create numerous karmas. The power of karma is tremendous.

As I said yesterday, luck is similar to karma. In Chinese, “luck” is “literally “moving energy.” Saying, “My luck has not been good” has a similar meaning. “Luck” means a movement, the act of transporting something from one place to another, from our past life to this life, and then from this life to the next one.

We cannot take anything with us when we die. Only karma follows us. We’ve already transported mush karma to this life. When conditions come together, an energy will rush out, so there are many things beyond our control. If we do not open the mind, then when the fruits of karma manifest, karmic retributions will further obscure the mind.

Everyone, we must always take good care of our minds. When retributions come, we need to remain optimistic. When retributions manifest, we need to accept them openly and positively. Then they will pass quickly.
(Source: Da Ai TV 靜思晨語 法譬如水)
回頂端 向下

靜思晨語20110413《法譬如水》修行者的本分事
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: 靜思晨語 :: 靜思晨語--法譬如水-
前往: