Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

靜思晨語--20110414《法譬如水》虔心持善法

向下 
發表人內容
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

文章總數 : 29096
年齡 : 70
來自 : 台中
威望 : 1661
注冊日期 : 2009-01-11

靜思晨語--20110414《法譬如水》虔心持善法  Empty
發表主題: 靜思晨語--20110414《法譬如水》虔心持善法    靜思晨語--20110414《法譬如水》虔心持善法  Empty周四 4月 14, 2011 8:38 pm

回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20110414《法譬如水》虔心持善法    靜思晨語--20110414《法譬如水》虔心持善法  Empty周四 4月 14, 2011 9:34 pm

【證嚴上人開示】
我們要知道,煩惱這個東西,好像是塵沙,那麼微細的沙塵,煩惱這麼多,八萬四千,甚至無量無數塵沙煩惱,以塵沙來比喻煩惱,那麼多,我們歸納起來不出於三:「一者煩惱,二者是業。」
煩惱只是內心造作,業就是已經現形去做了。再來就是「果報」,做了之後的結果,這就是我們人生,生生世世不斷在六道中無法自拔,既然無法自救,我們就要仰仗佛、菩薩、聖人來教導我們。
所以佛陀所說得的法,就像清淨的甘露法水,我們若能接受,這片心地,塵土就不會再滿天飛,這就是要知道方法。
煩惱,我們如果沒有好好用心、用法來降伏:
此三種法
能障聖道
及以人天勝妙好事

我們要知道「此三種法」,就是前面所說的煩惱、業、果報。所以說起來,惡法能障人天道。我們若是造惡,煩惱生起,身去造業,所得來的果報真的是層層疊疊。果報有善有惡,若是惡法,我們已經造惡法了,它會障礙我們。障礙什麼呢?人天道。
佛陀教我們,我們若要保持人身,來生再為人,只有一項,你要守五戒。你若能守五戒,五戒,大家應該知道:不殺生、不偷盜、不邪淫、不妄語、不飲酒。這就叫做五戒。你如果殺、盜、淫、妄、酒五樣都做了,這叫做「惡法」。
我們若能守戒守好,這樣叫做「善法」。這樣就能顧我們來生還是能生在人道。生人道很好,因為在人間才有佛法好聽,因為人間的眾生多煩惱,人間的眾生苦樂參半,有壞的讓我們看,有好的讓我們學習,所以我們作人可以看很多的人間事,所以我們做人能聽到很多人間法。所以我們要成佛,必定要在人間;所以要在人間要不失人身;不失人身我們就要守五戒。
若能持守五戒
不殺生、不偷盜、不邪淫、
不妄語、不飲酒
虔心修持善法
就能顧好來生

我們若是覺得人生苦,很多不如意的事情十有八九,生天堂比較好,這樣你就要行十善。十善就是,身不但不殺、盜、淫。不但不殺,還要去放生。我們可還記得在佛教中也有這樣的故事:
一位國王看到一些鹿,他覺得去打獵,鹿肉帶回來吃是這麼好吃,所以要人每天出去打獵。其中鹿王覺得:「國王每天派這麼多人來打獵,整個山林中的走獸、鹿類等等…每天都很驚惶。」所以後來鹿王向國王做了一場溝通,每天輪流派一頭鹿到國王的廚房赴死。雖然經過一段時間,雖然每天要損失一頭鹿,能換來那個環境的次序平靜,所以每天都是這樣過。
有一天,一頭母鹿已經懷孕了,剛好輪到她,她來向鹿王要求:「我不是怕死,我只是想要保住肚子中小鹿的命。如果能讓我把小鹿生下來,我很甘願去赴死。」鹿王聽了,也覺得應該要讓她把小鹿生下來。但是到底誰能去呢?哪一頭鹿願意提前一天去補位?沒有人願意。生命可以多一天,就是多一天的生命,所以沒有一頭鹿願意提早一天去。
後來就是這頭鹿王就想:「既然大家沒有人願意,我自己去!」所以鹿王親自來到廚房。廚師看到這頭鹿王和平常的鹿不一樣,牠的毛七彩五光,會發光,鹿的身上有色彩,七彩九色,很大很美的一頭鹿,所以廚房的廚師不忍心,趕緊向國王報告,今天來的這頭鹿,和平時的不同。
國王聽了鹿就是鹿,哪有什麼不同呢?去看原來是鹿王。
就問「是不是都沒有鹿了?」鹿王說:「不是。是因為母鹿懷孕了。」
「那還有別的鹿啊!」
鹿王就說:「任何一條生命,都希望能增加生活的日子,絕對沒有任何一條生命願意提早夭折。生死是非常掙扎的事,非常痛苦的事。像這樣,我如果不來,實在是沒有人願意。將心比心,所以我來了。」
國王聽了覺得很感動,真的很感動:「原來我雖然身為國王,我只是有一個人的頭,人的身體,我竟然無法將其他的生命聯想在一起。只是顧自己的生命,顧我私己所愛的喜樂,沒有想到別人的痛苦,所以我實在是很羞愧,空有人身。」所以因為這樣,開始下達命令,從今天開始不但不殺,還要保護整座山林,所有的動物野獸。
我們把這個故事拿到現在,我們在說:「能齋戒嗎?」哪怕是一天,哪怕是三天,哪怕是一個月,真的是功德無量。就像一個大赦天下,使令一切眾生都能延壽自由。這個功德多麼大!
功德就是福,很多的福聚合起來,一切的災難都會消除。所以人就是因為身體、心有貪念,所以身就造了殺業。我們如果能不只不殺,還能夠放生,這就叫做善。
不殺只是守戒而已,守戒還不夠,我們還要為善。所以不但不殺,還要護生,這叫做身的一項善業。
不但不偷盜,因為我們的心念起了貪心,所以不肯守於清貧,或是我們的身,沒有好好管制,我們會盜、賭、飲酒、賭博、吸毒等等…,這就會變成不得不偷、不得不搶。所以偷盜,都是起於我們的習氣、煩惱。
我們如果沾上壞的習氣,這種煩惱,自然我們的身體就會去做這樣的事。所以我們做人,必定要守好規矩,我們如果守好規矩,生活很簡單,三餐飯、有房子住。衣、食、住能用多少呢?不必多少,所以能守於清貧。甚至有的人是貧中之富,還能去布施,這又是一善。
淫,淫就是男女。不過世間、人間道都有家庭,一夫一妻一個家庭,這是很正常的,但是我們人有的時候貪色,色字頭上一把刀,真的會傷害我們的慧命。所以不但不邪淫,能夠好好守人生的規則,這樣身心清淨,這又是一善。
所以身能行三善,除三惡、行三善。
身業不善造三惡
若能身行三善
不殺生、不偷盜、不邪淫
則業可除

口:不但不惡口、不妄言、不綺語、不兩舌,我們還能以口說法。聽到的好事說給大家聽,人與人之間的感情不好,我們來替他們作橋樑等等……。
所以我們的志工到了醫院,都說我們有四寶——「嘴要甜、臉要笑、腰要軟、手腳要勤快。」
是啊!「嘴要甜」不是綺語!而是用輕柔軟語。來到醫院中的人,都是心很惶恐、很怕、很擔心,如果我們多說好話,我們以智慧,經過口舌能安撫他的心。
所以口有四惡,四惡去除了,再積極一些就是四善。
口業不善造四惡
若能口守四善
不惡口、妄語、綺語、兩舌
則業可消

這樣就是七善了!內心,我們要知道,一切都是從煩惱、從心起。貪、瞋、癡這三樣,就是內心的三毒。
各位,十惡若能去除,我們就不犯做人的規則。我們如果能不但不犯,還積極去做,那就是十善了!所以十善就是感人天之報。假使是十惡,或是犯了五戒、十惡,或者是五逆等等,這就是障人天法。
十善
身行三善:
不殺生、不偷盜、不邪淫
口守四善:
不惡口、不妄語、不綺語、不兩舌
意持三善:
不貪、不瞋、不癡

各位,我們只是守五戒,就能夠保持人身。我們如果想要更有福到天堂去,那就要行十善。我們如果能十善、五戒合起來,更發一分心,我們就能出世間道,這叫做善法、行善法。
我們能出世間道。不過,善法聚集之後,如果我們的心常常執著:「我是能為善的人,我也守五戒、我也行十善、我能去救人!」這同樣是一種障礙,就是善法障出世間道。
諸位菩薩,師父不是經常跟大家說:「付出要無所求,還要感恩。」這就是感恩,如果不是有他們,我們哪有做善事的機會?
我們做善事,走前腳、放後腳。我們的心不要常常執著,我是能救人的人!我已經做了多少好事!我怎麼會這樣?得到的都是不如意。不要這樣想。我們如果這樣想,做好事就容易消掉。
總而言之,不要讓心中的我慢心「我會做好事!」如果這個我慢心一起,就消掉前面做的五戒十善,就會一直障礙我們出世行菩薩道的法。
所以我們學佛就是要把我們的心照顧好。說起來煩惱很多,微細的事很多,我們更要好好關緊心門。當然關心門也要先把我們周圍的煩惱都清光,這道心門才能關得緊。心門關緊了,煩惱才真的不會再來染著我們的心。希望我們的心不染塵!這就是我們學佛最重要的。

月亮 在 周六 五月 14, 2011 4:22 am 作了第 2 次修改
回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20110414《法譬如水》虔心持善法    靜思晨語--20110414《法譬如水》虔心持善法  Empty周日 4月 17, 2011 10:43 pm

Lecturer: Master Zheng-Yan
Subject: Sincerely Uphold the Ways of Goodness (虔心持善法)

We must realize that afflictions is like dust, it is very fine and subtle. There are 84,000 types of afflictions. The number is actually countless like grains of dust. So dust is a metaphor for afflictions. The many afflictions fall into just 3 categories. “First id is afflictions. Second is karma.”

Afflictions are what we create in our minds. Karma is the manifestation of thoughts in action. The third is retribution, the consequences of our actions. That is why we interminably go through cycles of rebirth in the Six Realms and cannot extricate ourselves.

Since we cannot save ourselves, we need to rely on the guidance of Buddhas, Bodhisattvas and sages. So the Buddha’s teachings are like pure dew, like Dharma-water. If we can receive them into our minds, the dust will settle and not be stirred up. So we need to know the right methods.

However, if we do not mindfully utilize Dharma to subdue our afflictions, then, “these three will obstruct the noble path and obstruct the good deeds that lead to Human or Heavenly Realms.”

“These three” refer to what we mentioned earlier, afflictions, karma and retribution. Evil can block the way to Human or Heavenly Realms. If we commit evil, we give rise to afflictions, create bad karma, and receive retributions which add up layer by layer. There are both good and bad retributions. If we do evil, it will become an obstruction. What does it obstruct? Rebirth in the Human and Heavenly Realms.

The Buddha taught us that there is only one way to guarantee human birth next life. We must abide by Five Precepts. We should be familiar with the Five Precepts. No killing, no stealing, no sexual misconduct, no lying, no drinking alcohol. There are the Five Precepts.

If we engage in the five acts, we are committing evil. If we properly uphold the Five Precepts, we are doing good.

This will ensure we will be born again in the Human Realm in our future lives. Beings born in the Human Realm is very good. Only in this realm can we hear Buddha-dharma. Beings in this realm have many afflictions and experience a mix of joy and suffering. The bad show us what to avoid, and the good show us what to emulate. As humans we can see many things and learn many principles of the world. So to attain Buddha-hood, we must be in the human realm. To be here, we must not lose our human form. To ensure that, we must uphold the Five Precepts.

If we can abide and uphold the Five Precepts, no killing, no stealing, no sexual misconduct, no lying, no drinking alcohol, and sincerely cultivate good ways, we can ensure a positive future life.

We may feel that life is miserable and most things never turn out as we wish, so we would rather be reborn in Heaven. To do so we must practice the 10 Good Deeds. They go beyond refraining from killing stealing, and sexual misconduct.

Besides not killing, we must save lives. There is a Buddhist story about a king who saw some deer. He felt they freshly hunted deer meat was delicious. So he sent out hunters every say. The Deer King felt that the presence of so many hunters every day caused all the creatures of the forest, including the deer, to live in constant fear.

So, the Deer King communicated with the king. Very day he would send one deer to the royal kitchen to be killed. This went on for a period of time. Though a deer was sacrificed every day, it brought peace to the forest. This continued every day.

One day, it was the turn of a pregnant doe. She told the Deer Kind, “I am not afraid to die. I just want to preserve my baby’s life. After my baby is born, I will willingly go to my death.” Hearing this, the Deer King felt that she should be allowed to give birth. But who would go instead? Which deer would willingly die ahead of schedule?

No one was willing. Living for one more day would be one more day of life, so no one was willing to die early. In the end, the Deer King went because no one else volunteered. The Deer King went to the Royal Kitchen.

The chef noticed that this deer looked different. It had a radiant multi-colored coat that glistened. This deer was very colorful. It was so majestic and beautiful the chef could not bear to slaughter it.

He quickly reported to the king, “Today’s deer looks different from the usual deer.” “A deer is a deer” thought the king. “What could possibly be unique?” When he saw it was the Deer King, he asked, “Are there no more deer?” The Deer King replied, “No, I am here because today’s doe is pregnant.” “But these are other deer!” The Deer King replied, “Every living creature wishes to live longer. No living being is willing to die earlier. Death is a great struggle. It is very painful. If I did not come today, no one would be here. I can understand their feelings, so I came.”

Hearing this.” the king was very moved. He felt, “Even though I am a king, I just have a human head and human body. I have never thought about how I am connected to other living creatures. I only care about my own life, my own selfish pleasures and cravings. I have never thought about others’ suffering. I am truly ashamed. I am wasting this human form.”

From then on, the king issued orders not only to stop the killing, but also to protect the forest and all its creatures.

Let us now bring this story into a modern context. We are talking about vegetarian discipline. Even one day, three days, or a month of this can create innumerable merits. It is like issuing great pardon so all animals can freely live linger lives. These merits are so great. Merits are blessings. When we all accrue many blessings, all disasters will come to an end.

Because of this human body, our minds give rise to greed and our bodies create karma by killing. If we can not only refrain from killing but can also save lives, we are doing a good deed. By not killing, we are just observing the precept. That is not enough. We must further engage in good deeds. So aside from not killing, we also need to protect living creatures. That is a good deed of the body.

Perhaps we steal because when greedy thoughts arise, we are dissatisfied with humble living. Or maybe we cannot control ourselves so we gamble, drink alcohol, take drugs, etc. and then are forced to steal and rob to maintain those habits. The act of stealing originates in our bad habits and afflictions. If we have picked up bad habits and these types of afflictions then our bodies will naturally commit such acts.

So as human beings, we must abide by the rules. If we can do so, we can live simple with three meals and a place to stay. How much food, clothing and shelter do we need? Not much. So it is possible to live humbly. Some people even feel rich despite their poverty. They can still give to others. This is another good deed.

Sexual misconduct involves men and women. Families with a husband and a wife are the norm in this world. But some people are lustful. The Chinese character for lust is crowned with a “knife.” It can truly harm our Wisdom-life. So aside from refraining from sexual misconduct, we should faithfully abide by life’s rules. Thus we maintain purity of body and mind. This is also another good deed. So the body can commit Three Good Deeds and eliminate the Three Evil.

Through bad actions we create Three Evils. If our bodies can perform the Three Good Deeds, no killing, no stealing, no sexual misconduct, we can eliminate karma.

With our mouths, aside from not engaging in slander, lies, flattery or gossip, we can also expound Dharma. We can tell people the good things we’re head or serve as a bridge to mend relationships when people do not get along, etc.

Our hospital volunteers say, “We have Four Treasures, we speak sweet words, smile, readily bow, and are quick to help.” Speaking sweet words means saying gentle, kind word, not flattery.

Many who come to the hospital feel much anxiety, fear and worry. If we speak kind words to them and use our wisdom, we can comfort them through our speech. Though speech, we can commit Four Evils. If we can eliminate them and be more diligent, we can perform Four Good Deeds.

Through bad speech we create Four Evils. If in our speech we can uphold Four Good Deeds, no harsh words, no lying, no flattery and no gossip, we can eliminate karma.

These add up to Seven Good Deeds. As for the mind, we must realize that everything arises from afflictions, from the mind. Greed, anger and ignorance are the Three Poisons of the mind.

Everyone, if we can eliminate the Ten Evils, we will not violate life’s rules. If we can go beyond that and be more diligent, we will be performing the Ten Good Deeds. The retribution for the 10 Good Deeds is rebirth in Heavenly & Human Realms. If we violate the 5 Precepts, commit 10 Evils or the Five Rebellious Acts, etc. we obstruct our path to rebirth in Heavenly & Human Realms.

The Ten Good Deeds: Three Good Deeds of the Body: No killing, no stealing, and no sexual misconduct. Four Good Deeds of Speech: No harsh worlds, no lying, no flattery and no gossip. Three Good Deeds of Mind: no greed, no anger and no ignorance.

Everyone, by upholding the Five Precepts we can retain our human form. If we want more blessings, to be born in Heaven, we must perform the Ten Good Deeds. If we can both do good deeds and uphold precepts, and have a stronger resolve, we can transcend the worldly path. This is called the way goodness.

We can transcend the worldly path, however, if we become attached to the good we do, we constantly think, “I am a good person. I uphold the Five Precepts perform the Ten Good Deeds. I can help others.” This can also become an obstruction where Goodness can block our path.

All you Bodhisattvas, don’t I always say we must give unconditionally and also be grateful? Gratitude is recognizing that if it were not for others, we would have no opportunity to do good. So as we do good deeds, we walk forward and let go of the past. Do not cling to it and think, “I am the one who can help others. I have already done many good deeds. So why do l suffer from misfortune? We must not think this way. If we do, we lose the benefit of doing good deeds.

In short, so not allow arrogance to arise, when we do good deeds. Once arrogance arises, it cancels out the merits of the Five Precepts &Ten Good Deeds. It will be an obstruction to our transcendence, to walking the Bodhisattva-path.

Therefore, in learning Buddhism, we should take good care of our minds. There are so many afflictions, so many subtle aspects. So we must safeguard our minds. Aside from that, we must also clear away all the afflictions surrounding us. Only then can we safeguard the mind so afflictions truly have no way to enter and defile it. I hope that no such dusts taint our minds. That is the most crucial part of learning Buddhism.
(Source: Da Ai TV 靜思晨語 法譬如水)
回頂端 向下

靜思晨語--20110414《法譬如水》虔心持善法
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: 靜思晨語 :: 靜思晨語--法譬如水-
前往: