Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

靜思晨語--20110415《法譬如水》謹言慎行隨緣消舊業

向下 
發表人內容
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

文章總數 : 29098
年齡 : 70
來自 : 台中
威望 : 1661
注冊日期 : 2009-01-11

靜思晨語--20110415《法譬如水》謹言慎行隨緣消舊業 Empty
發表主題: 靜思晨語--20110415《法譬如水》謹言慎行隨緣消舊業   靜思晨語--20110415《法譬如水》謹言慎行隨緣消舊業 Empty周五 4月 15, 2011 3:22 pm

回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20110415《法譬如水》謹言慎行隨緣消舊業   靜思晨語--20110415《法譬如水》謹言慎行隨緣消舊業 Empty周五 4月 15, 2011 3:24 pm

【證嚴上人開示】
一者煩惱 二者是業
三者果報
此三種法能障聖道
及以人天勝妙好事
是故經中目為三障

昨天說過了,煩惱會障礙道業,煩惱從心起,業是從身、口所造,無論是心的貪、瞋、癡,起了很多塵勞,無量無數八萬四千多的煩惱,當然在我們身口所造的業,同樣也是無量無數的業,受業就要得果報,善業歸於福的果報,惡業就歸在惡的惡報。這實在是絲毫不差。
所以我們平時學佛,我們就是要很小心,小心於我們的起心動念,小心於我們的舉止動作,這無不是業,所以我們必定要很謹慎。
眾生因一念不覺
造作無量罪與垢
若能覺照每個起心動念
謹言慎行
就能隨緣消舊業
更不造新殃

這三種法能障聖道,惡法能障礙人天善道,因為你造惡,不只是失去人身,將來也不只是不能升天,還要墮入地獄,這都是惡法。所以說來,惡法就是障礙我們來生,生為人或是生於天道的道路,所以這叫做「惡法障人天道」。
第二種是「善法障出世道」,為善為何會有障礙啊?因為我們的心,做了每件善事都會放在心中,都會計較,一直覺得我做了很多很多很多的好事,非常自大,這同樣也是一種修行的障礙。
人身我們雖然要保持住,因為生在天堂享福,沒有佛法可修;所以我們修行的人,最想求的就是不失人身。所以我們如果生在天道,享福之後,會迷失自己,因為沒有佛法好聽。我們所要求的是不失人身,在人間我們才有佛法可聽,才有善事可以做。因為在人間,娑婆世間堪忍事多。
因為娑婆世界的名稱,叫做堪忍的世界,就是表示在這個世界中,苦難人多。其實什麼是苦呢?第一就是五濁三災,所以使眾生普遍有苦難。
五濁:
見濁、眾生濁、命濁
煩惱濁、劫濁

很多很多的濁氣,合在一起,濁就是垢穢,在劫濁中,見濁、命濁、眾生濁、煩惱濁合起來,這個時間叫做劫濁。
你看,很多的苦難聚集在此時,天災、人禍。
佛經中云末法惡世
將會出現大小三災
小三災:饑饉、瘟疫、刀兵劫
大三災:火災、水災、風災

這就是人生的苦難。生活在這種五濁三災的世界,當然眾生苦!但是就是因為有苦難需要有人去拯救,啟發愛心。有這麼多苦,除了讓人有警世的精神。
不是說過了:「有了驚世的災難過後,眾生必定要有警世的覺悟。我們在這種苦樂參半的時代中,我們可以看到很多苦難,印證佛陀的教法:「人生無常,國土危脆。」我們已經可以印證。在這中間就會啟發很多人的愛心。
你看,我們在九二一的時候,好像菩薩忽然間從地湧出,這就是有了災難之後,才有機會多啟發人心,讓人人有這種驚世的災難之後,警世的覺悟提升起來,所以我們就是在這個娑婆世界,苦樂參半,有的人在受苦,有的人有餘力,有力量的人會去救濟苦難的人,這就是做人、學佛的好處。
我們做人如果不懂得學佛,實在是很可惜,所以我們要知道修善法,不能被障礙,我們必定不要只貪戀在人天道,我們應該愛惜這個人身,藉這個人身趕緊修出世法。
出世法即出世間法
意指在人間
依佛陀所教的道理
修行菩薩道

出世法就是要知道,不要再六道輪迴了,天雖然享受,但是福總有消逝的時候。人雖然能修善法,但是在五濁惡世,在眾生濁中,要保持這念心的清淨、這念善,有時候都很困難。最好的就是要修出世法。出世法就是,我們大家都說學佛,學佛、學佛,學佛就是希望能成佛,成佛這才是我們的目標,就算再倒駕慈航,諸佛菩薩也不會受世間的苦樂染污了本性。
就像一間大醫院中,醫院裡面很多傳染病的人,醫師,好的醫師、有愛心的醫生,必定要具備智慧,他要把自己防範得很好,保護得很好,他要不怕醫院裡面有傳染病的人,他要去救他。
同樣的世間很多眾生,已經在這種不調和的病態中,需要佛菩薩來教我們,教我們如何調和。不只是調和人與人之間的病態,最重要的是調和人人本身心裡的病態。所以我們學佛就是要不斷調適、調適,調適我們的心不會受到周圍環境影響我們這念道心。
雖然我們做了很多好事,假使在這裡起了貢高我慢,有我們所救的人?有我們救人時付出多少東西?這種掛礙就會障礙我們出世的道業。
常常說的一句話:前腳走,後腳放。對啊!該做的,我們的方向不能偏差,準確的方向我們要一步一步向前走,要前腳走,後腳放。這樣心才不會有障礙。
第三就是「不動法障菩提道。」什麼叫做不動法?不動法就是說我們很有修行,已經是修到哪怕是進入第四禪,第四禪天,就是我們心的境界,已經都不動。在這之間不苦不樂,世間有多少苦,好像和他都沒有關係,世間有多少的欲樂,和他也沒有關係,因為他的心已經不受苦樂所搖動,所以他的心已經很穩定了,到了這個境界,他會障礙菩提道。因為啟動不了他的悲心。
佛法、佛道,佛陀教我們在眾生中要起悲念,所以我們說:大慈、大悲、大喜、大捨。
大慈無悔、大悲無怨、大喜無憂、大捨無求。這不就是我一直對大家說的,慈濟人,大家要修到這種程度。
大慈無悔:我們為了世間人的幸福,我們願意付出。世人健康、幸福、富有,我們替他歡喜。世間人能來啟發他們的愛心,人人行菩薩道,我們也替他們歡喜。雖然我們付出得很辛苦,我們絕對不後悔。世間人受苦,人傷我痛,人苦我悲,為了那些受災的苦難人,我們冒著危險也願意去救,怎樣的辛苦我們在所不惜,就是為了別人的苦難,我們去付出,我們一點都不怨。
記得有一回我到大林慈院,一位先生站在病房的走廊。我要走過去,他遠遠站在那個地方,那個眼神和態度,我不由得又再走回來。走近他,我問他:「怎麼了?你來看什麼人?」
他就趕緊叫師父!
我說:「怎麼了?是誰來住院?」
跟我說:「是太太。太太車禍住在病房裡面。」
我就跟著他進去看他的太太,後來我才知道這對夫妻就是我們的環保志工,也是我們的幕後委員。雖然太太和先生都還沒有受證,但是他們投入慈濟已經十年了,從開始推動環保,他們就投入了。
這回為什麼出車禍呢?就是因為她是幕後委員,她去收錢,收了會費之後,從員林要到彰化,路上剛好摩托車騎過去時,一位女士開著一輛轎車,停下來門推開去撞到摩托車,人就飛出去,也是脊椎受傷。
在員林醫院說:「要趕緊為她開刀。」聽到說要開刀,他們就說:「我們要趕緊回我們大林慈院。」來到我們大林慈院,醫生看了:「不用開刀,不過你要躺幾天。要訂做鐵衣,穿鐵衣就好了。」所以我去的時候,她就是躺在床上,跟我說她受傷的經過。
先生站在旁邊,他就說:「要感恩!要感恩!」
太太就說:「是啊!我也是很感恩!我如果不是去收功德款,如果不是要拿錢去彰化,說不定這次車禍就難說了。」
我就問:「對方有沒有來看妳?」
太太就開始發牢騷了,她說:「有啊,穿得很漂亮,還帶著皮包來。」
我說:「怎麼樣呢?」
她說:「都沒有表示什麼!」
先生就說:「我們不要這樣說,我們要感恩她。幸好,她只是輕輕撞了一下而已,幸好,那個時候路上沒有車開過來。如果撞得大力一點,或是那時候有車開過來,難道只是這樣而已嗎?人家師父說這是消我們的業,我們不要計較,不要生氣了,我們要感恩她。」
我就問他:「你這樣很正確。」
他說:「師父,我很想去她家度她!」
我說:「你要怎麼度?」
他說:「我去為她安心,可能她心不安才沒有來。我去安她的心,先跟她說,不要緊,感恩這是一個緣,我們要繼續結好緣,我想要帶她出來當會員。」
你看,這種沒有怨。
太太就說:「師父,我這回躺在這裡,我什麼都不怨歎,只是擔心先生。我們要做工才有飯吃。」
先生就回應:「不要這樣想,妳讓我休息幾天,休息幾天在這裡陪妳。」
你看,多善解。看這對的夫妻,大悲無怨、大慈無悔,真的是一對大慈大悲的夫妻。你看,這就是菩薩。
大喜、大捨,付出無所求,這才是我們在人間,真正要求的佛法。我們不是要修到那種苦樂對我都沒有關係,不是這樣,我們自己內心有定心,不會受世間種種煩惱來污染我們的心,但是我們一定要保住慈悲喜捨,眾生的苦樂絕對和我們有關係。假使我們修成這種不動法,就會障菩提道。
這三種:
惡法障人天道
善法障出世道
不動法障菩提道
這叫做三障。

這三障,對我們出世和人間的好事,都會受障礙,所以諸佛菩薩不斷教導我們,要如何保持好人間勝妙好事,不要受到三障所障礙。這三項就是人間學佛的大障礙,所以大家要很用心。
回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20110415《法譬如水》謹言慎行隨緣消舊業   靜思晨語--20110415《法譬如水》謹言慎行隨緣消舊業 Empty周五 4月 15, 2011 3:27 pm

Lecturer: Master Zheng-Yan
Subject: Cautious Speech & Actions Can Eliminate Old Karma (謹言慎行隨緣消舊業)

First is affliction, second is karma, and third is retribution. These three things obstruct Noble Path and good deeds that lead to Human & Heavenly Realms. In the Sutras they are called Three Obstructions.

Yesterday we spoke about how afflictions obstruct cultivation. Afflictions arise from the mind. Karma is produced through speech and action. When greed, anger and ignorance arise in the mind, they generate a countless number of defilements and afflictions.

Of course, the amount of karma created through speech and action is just as immeasurable. We feel the effects of karma as retributions. Good karma brings blessed retributions. Bad karma brings bad retributions. There are absolutely no exceptions.

Thus, as we learn Buddhism, we need to be very careful with our every thought and action. Everything creates karma, so we must be very cautions.

A sentient beings’ unenlightened thought will give rise to countless wrongdoings and defilements. If we can hold every thought up to the light and be cautions with our speech and actions, we can use every opportunity to eliminate old karma and not create new bad karma.

These three things can obstruct the Noble Path. Evil will block our way to Heavenly & Human Realms. If we do evil, not only will we lose our human form and not be born in the heavenly Realm, we will fall into hell. These are evil ways.

Thus, engaging in evil ways will obstruct our path to be born in Heavenly or Human Realms. “Evil blocks our path to Heavenly or Human Realms” and “Googness obstructs our path to transcendence.”

How does doing good create obstacles? Because we dwell on every good deed we have performed. We become calculative and think, “I’ve done many good deeds.” We become very arrogant, which is also an obstacle to spiritual practice.

We want to retain human form because although there is much pleasure in Heaven, there is no Buddha-dharma there to practice. So what spiritual practitioners seek most is to retain this human form. If we are born in Heaven, we will lose ourselves in comfort because there is no Dharma to hear. We seek to stay in the Human Realm where we can hear Dharma and have the chance to do good deeds.

There is so much suffering to endure in this Saha World. The Saha World is also called the World of Endurance. This signifies that many people are suffering in this world. Suffering from what? From the Five Impurities and Three Calamities. They cause pervasive suffering to sentient beings.

The Five Impurities are Impurity of Views of Sentient Beings, of Life, of Afflictions and the Kalpa of Impurity.

Many impurities coexist. Impurities are defilements. In the Kalpa of Impurity, all the other impurities are present. This era is called the Kalpa of Impurity. Look at the suffering concentrated in this era, the many natural and manmade disasters.

Famine, epidemics and war are calamities that come one after another.

Since sentient beings live among these Five Impurities and Three Calamities, of course they suffer. But since they face these sufferings, they need people to help them and inspire their love. So much suffering also brings about an awakening. As l have said before, after earth-shattering disasters, sentient beings must experience a great awakening. In times when joy and suffering are intermixed, we can witness much suffering that verifies the Buddha’s teaching: “Life is impermanent, and the land is fragile.” We see evidence of this already. These events will bring out the love in people’s hearts.

During the 9/21 earthquake in Taiwan, it was as if Bodhisattvas emerged from the earth. This shows that after disasters happen, we have the chance to awaken people’s kindness. Thus, after world-shattering disasters, we can give rise to an world-alerting awareness.

This Saha World has an equal mix of joy and suffering. Some are suffering, while others have more than enough. Those with means can help the poor and suffering. This is the benefit of being human and learning Buddhism.

It will be a pity if we do not learn Buddhism. We should not be obstructed by doing good deed. Also we mustn’t cling to Heavenly or Human Realms. Rather, we should treasure this human form and use it to cultivate transcendent Dharma.

Transcendent Dharma is a way to transcend the worldly path. So in the Human Realm we should follow the Truths the Buddha taught and practice the Bodhisattvas-way.

Transcendent Dharma is a way to stop the cycle of rebirth in the Six Realms. Though Heaven is full of pleasures, we will eventually exhaust our blessings. Humans can cultivate goodness, but they live in an Evil World of Five Impurities. Among the Impurity of Sentient Beings, it is sometimes very hard to maintain a pure mind of goodness.

The best thing is to practice transcendent Dharma which is what we mean when we speak of learning Buddhism, following the Buddha. We do so in the hopes of attaining Buddha-hood. Attaining Buddha-hood is our real goal. Even when they return to this world, Buddhas and Bodhisattvas will not be influenced by the joy and suffering here, their intrinsic natures won’t be defiled.

The world is like a large hospital. There are many patients with infectious diseases. Good, kind-hearted doctors must be equipped with wisdom. They can take preventive measures to protect themselves. They are not afraid of patients with infectious diseases. They will save them.

Similarly, there are many sentient beings who suffer from the illness of imbalance and need Buddhas and Bodhisattvas to teach them how to be balanced. Not only do we need to balance our relationships with others, more importantly, we need to balance our minds. So we learn Buddhism to find a way to constantly condition the mind so our resolve to practice will not be influenced by the environment.

For instance, if we become arrogant and proud of our many good deeds, or of all the people we helped, or of all our material contributions, these hang-ups will obstruct our transcendent cultivation.

I often say, “Let go of the last step as you take the next one.” Do what is right. Do not deviate from the right direction. We must go forward step by step, and let go of the last step as we take the next. Thus our minds can be free of obstructions.

The third is “Unmoving Dharma obstructs the Path to Bodhi.” What is Unmoving Dharma? This refers to a state of advanced practice. Perhaps one has already reached the Fourth Dhyana. It is a degree of contemplation when the mind becomes indifferent to joy and suffering. All the suffering in world has nothing to do with him. All the pleasures of the world have nothing to do with him either. His mind is no longer affected by suffering or pleasure. So his mind is very stable. Such a state can obstruct the path to enlightenment because it prevents the awakening of compassion.

As the Buddha taught us, we must be compassionate toward sentient beings. That is why we speak of great kindness, compassion, joy and giving. Great kindness is free of regrets. Great compassion is free on complaints. Great joy is free of worries. Great giving is free of conditions. I constantly say that all Tzu Chi volunteers need to practice and attain this level.

Great kindness is free of regrets. We willingly give and contribute to benefit our fellow human beings. We rejoice when they are blesses with health, good fortune and wealth. When their love is awakened and they walk on the Bodhisattvas-path, we are happy for them. Even though giving is very hard work, we absolutely have no regrets.

When others are hurt, we feel their pain. When others suffer we feel sorrow. To help those suffering from disasters, we are willing to risk our own lives. No matter how hard the work may be, we will do all can to relieve suffering. We do all this without any complaint.

I remember one time I visited Dalin Tzu Chi Hospital. A man was in the hallway of the inpatient ward. I was going to pass by but I could see his expression and demeanor from far away, so I walked back and approached him I asked him, “What is the matter? Who are you visiting?” He quickly said, “Master.” I asked, “What is the matter? Who is in the hospital?” He said, “My wife. She was in a car accident.” So I want in the room with him to visit his wife.

Later, I learned that this couple volunteers by sorting recycling and also collects donations for Tzu Chi. Though neither of them have received their commissioner certification yet, both have been volunteering with Tzu Chi for over ten years. They started getting involved when we began promoting environmental protection.

How did the accident happen? The wife was collecting donations as part of her Commissioner training. As she was traveling from Yuanlin to Zhanghua on her motorcycle, a woman in a stopped car just happened to open the door and hit her motorcycle. She flew off the motorcycle and suffered spinal injuries.

When she was rushed to a hospital in Yuanlin, the doctors wanted to operate immediately. When they heard that, they said, “We want to transfer to Dalin Tzu Chi Hospital.” After they arrived the doctor said, “You don’t need surgery, but you need to lie down for a few days. We need to fabricate a spinal brace. You just have to wear that.”

So when I visited her, she was lying in bed. She told me how she got injured. Her husband stood by her said and kept saying, “We really must be grateful.” She said, “Yes, I am very grateful. If I weren’t collecting donations at the time and bringing then to the Zhanghus, this accident may have turned out differently.”

I asked, “Did the other party visit you?” She started to complain, “Yes, she was dressed very beautifully and came with her designer purse.” I asked her, “And?” She replied, “She didn’t say anything.” Her husband, “Don’t say that. We should thank her. Fortunately, she hit you very lightly. Fortunately no other cars were on the road. If she hit you harder or if another car was coming, your injuries probably wouldn’t be so light. Master says this helps eliminate our karma. So let’s not be petty or angry. Let’s be grateful to her.”

I told him, “you have the right attitude.” He replied, “Master, I want to visit and educate the other driver.” I asked, “How will you educate her?” He said, “I want to reassure her. Perhaps she hasn’t visited again because she is uneasy. So I want to reassure her, tell her not to worry and that we are grateful for this affinity. To strengthen our good affinities, I want to invite her to be involved in Tzu Chi.”

He felt no resentment. His wife said, “Master, now that I’m bed-ridden, I really don’t have any complaints, I’m just worried about my husband. We have to work to make a living.” He replied, “Don’t think that way. You’re allowing me to rest for a few days and stay here with you.”

Look at how understanding they are. They have the spirit of great compassion without resentment and great kindness without regret. They are a truly kind and compassionate couple. You see, they are Bodhisattvas. They have great joy and give unconditionally. This is the kind of Dharma that we need to seek in this world.

Do not cultivate your minds into a state where you are indifferent to suffering and joy. That’s not the way. Our minds must be firm so we will not be defiled by the many types of afflictions in this world. But we must remain kind, compassionate, joyous, giving. Sentient beings’ pain and joy should definitely concern us. If we attain a state of Unmoving Dharma, that will obstruct our path to Buddha-hood.

Of these three, evil obstructs the path to Heavenly & Human Realms. Goodness obstructs the path to transcendence. Unmoving Dharma obstructs the path to Bodhi.

These are called the Three Obstructions. These three obstacles will hinder our transcendence and efforts to do good. So all Buddhas and Bodhisattvas continuously teach and guide us to maintain “good practices that lead to Human & Heavenly Realms” and to not be hindered by the Three Obstructions. These Three obstructions are great obstacles to learning Buddhism. So everyone, please always be mindful.
(Source: Da Ai TV 靜思晨語 法譬如水)
回頂端 向下

靜思晨語--20110415《法譬如水》謹言慎行隨緣消舊業
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: 靜思晨語 :: 靜思晨語--法譬如水-
前往: