Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

靜思晨語--20110419《法譬如水》三障滅除清淨現

向下 
發表人內容
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

文章總數 : 29096
年齡 : 70
來自 : 台中
威望 : 1661
注冊日期 : 2009-01-11

靜思晨語--20110419《法譬如水》三障滅除清淨現 Empty
發表主題: 靜思晨語--20110419《法譬如水》三障滅除清淨現   靜思晨語--20110419《法譬如水》三障滅除清淨現 Empty周二 4月 19, 2011 5:50 pm

回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20110419《法譬如水》三障滅除清淨現   靜思晨語--20110419《法譬如水》三障滅除清淨現 Empty周二 4月 19, 2011 5:51 pm

【證嚴上人開示】
我們這念心能成佛,這念心也會墮入三途,能把心保持得清淨,大慈悲心保持得好,這樣我們的智慧,對世間萬物能夠很清楚,看得透徹,不受世間萬物人我是非所迷惑。
記得要蓋花蓮慈濟醫院時,我常常去台北,在那裡講經。大企業家的夫人如果有人帶來,她們很有話題,就會說我什麼時候跟先生去哪裡應酬!看到人家我以前我出間穿這樣的衣服已經很美了,我以為這顆鑽石已經很大了。我五克拉,他有七克拉。這實在是比不完。
在那個地方懊惱時,我聽了就說:「五克拉和七克拉到底差多少呢?你買這個東西時,花了多少錢?」
她說:「我也不知道,我先生那時候,不曉得用幾百萬買的。
我看了一下,就說:「嗯,我看實在是美!我知道世間有這麼貴重的東西。知道就好了,也看到了。但是你戴著那個很危險!」
其中有一位,她說:「師父,您剛才說的那句話,我實在是很懺愧。」
「好為甚麼懺愧?」
她說:「我什麼都沒有,沒有什麼嗜好,只是愛買寶石。所以出門很擔心,怕人知道這個東西價值多少,我怕出門會有危險。」
這種將世間同樣是石頭,有的是白色,有的是藍色,有的是紅色的,一個名稱叫做藍寶石、紅寶石或是鑽石。名稱不同,但是同樣是石頭。
所以那個時候我就說:「真的很可憐,女人實在很可憐!到底為什麼破銅爛鐵戴了一身?你們雖然穿得這麼美,戴了這麼好的東西過來,對我來說都沒有感覺。不覺得這是富貴。但是我只有一樣,覺得你如果告訴我價值多少,我看一下,欣賞之後我知道了,這樣而已。危險的事讓你們去負責,欣賞的,我來欣賞,所以我要感恩你們。」
她們聽了以後覺得:「是啊!我們怎麼要去和人比呢?人家如果手伸出來,說她那只(戒指)比我們的大,我們欣賞一下就好了。」
心境就是這樣轉一下,其實世間萬物有什麼好讓我們掛礙的呢!
我們如果「有」,就有煩惱了;煩惱能不能到,煩惱會不會失去,患得患失,這就是凡夫。
心若貪求有
煩惱必叢生
心若無所求
知足又常樂

我還記得,同樣在那個時候,有一個女人穿得很樸素、很簡單。她爬上樓時,那時在吉林路,因為大家要來聽經,一直等不到電梯,所以她就爬樓梯,爬上七樓喘咻咻,看到人很多,她就說:「師父,您給我幾分鐘就好,我要趕快回去了。」
老實說那時候我心裡想著:「不知道有什麼事情需要我們幫忙助?」認真聽她說,她說:「我只是送這個來給師父。」
一層一層拆開,打開來就是一個可樂的罐子,這個罐子拿來給我,很重。我想:「一罐可樂,為什麼她要專程騎兩個鐘頭的腳踏車來?是為什麼呢?」
等到我的手去接下來,很重、很沈,打開來看,裡面都是金條。十幾條金條放在罐子裡。
我嚇了一跳,問她:「這是怎麼回事?」
她說:「師父,您收下就對了,您不必擔心。這都是用我的勞力去賺的錢,我本來想要買一間房子。心想一輩子都向人租房子,都是租在閣樓上,孩子也已經有三、四個了,和先生兩個人都是磨手皮(做工),只是期待有一間房子。」
我說:「這樣你應該可以趕緊去換房子了?」
她說:「師父,只是這十幾條金條,還要積多久才能有一間房子呢?不過,現在師父您要蓋醫院,蓋醫院很快就能啟用了,我趕緊先拿來給您。其實我想通了,自己買的房子和向人租的房子差不了多少。我有聽到師父的錄音帶,我瞭解了,所以您安心。」
我就問:「先生知道嗎?」
她說:「我都說好了,他也知道,很贊成。」
這個故事我到現在,說起了心裡還是很激動,這就是智慧,這就是毅力,這就是大愛。
和那些婦女,另外那些貴婦人比起來,我覺得那些貴婦人,還是富中之貧,她們還是「缺」。這位女人看起來,我以為她是來求幫助的,竟然是來幫助我的人。這是不是貧中之富呢?所以人生的價值就是在這邊。
我們要以感恩心,感恩生為人身在人間,更要感恩,我們有這個緣可以得遇佛法,還要感恩在佛法中,我們實行菩薩道。
所以我們要以感恩心,接受佛法,要用在我們的日常生活。我們要知道眾生人人都有業,過去已經造業了,我們要好好地求佛法。佛法已經進入我們的心,我們要趕緊徹底改過,這樣我們的業才會消。要不然做的又囤積進來,做出來的又囤積進來,這樣永遠業都不會消。
所以我們昨天說,所以「諸佛菩薩教作方便」,」懺悔除滅」。以很多種方便法來教我們,應我們的根機,我們能受到很多教法,無非是要讓我們起懺悔心。懺悔則清淨,一層一層的骯髒垢穢,我們發現了,我們就要用心好好洗淨,這樣才能夠除滅。
學佛者
應時時 以至誠之心
發露懺悔
除滅煩惱、業、報
三障滅即清淨
此三障滅
則六根十惡
乃至八萬四千諸塵勞門
皆悉清淨

三障如果除滅,就是我們的六根、十惡,六根,大家知道,眼、耳、鼻、舌、身、意;這六根,我們六根緣外面的六塵,六根緣六塵就起識,我們的心、意識就起來了。
六根:
眼、耳、鼻、舌、身、意
六塵又稱六境:
色、聲 、香、味 、觸、法

就像開頭所說的那些女人,珠光寶氣你要叫她捨,捨多少總是有限。過著這種日子,天色稍晚就不敢出門,怕人搶劫。用這種眼睛所看到的,眼根對色塵起了貪念,所以她就顛倒了。
那些東西若捐出來,不知可以做多少好事?但是既然有了這念貪,她就有那分慳吝,就捨不得,因為那是我最愛的!那是我最愛的,我最愛的就難斷了。這就是我們的習氣,意識上要他消滅掉這種根塵很難。
消滅掉眼睛看到這些東西,不要生愛、不要生貪,實在是有點難。因為這是一種習氣。無始以來,已經藏在我們內心識,這個習氣還是存在。所以我們的六根緣六塵,起了心識,過去所藏的習氣、習性,他就會慳貪。
舉六根我們就知道,它就會造作十惡。
十惡業:
身業:殺、盜、淫
口業:惡口、妄語
   綺語、兩舌
意業:貪、瞋、癡

十惡上回也說過了,身三、口四、意三,身三就是殺、盜、淫,口四:惡口、忘語、兩舌、綺語,這稱為七支,就像七個放射線一樣。
這都是從內心起,內心起一念貪,七支很快就放射出去,動作很快。所以意境三毒,會指使我們身口造惡。如果合起來,十惡就完成了。只要意和身和境合起來,很快十惡就同時發生。
所以,我們若能除滅三障,如果這樣自然六根,我們的眼、耳、鼻、舌、身、意,和外面的境界就不會糾纏不清,會很清楚。智者觀境,每一個境界、一草一木無不是在說法中,這就是智者看天地萬物。你看獨覺,獨覺就只是緣著境界,四季春、夏、秋、冬,四季輪轉,他就體會到人間無常,就能知道這個身體新陳代謝,生命也是無常。所以他能很快就覺悟,這叫做智慧。
獨覺又名緣覺
或辟支佛
是於無佛之世
靠自己的力量覺悟
脫離生死的聖者

智慧者來觀天下,萬物看得很清楚。若是愚癡者就不是了,愚癡的人就受境界所纏住我們、綁住我們,所以使我們在業中加倍不斷地造業。所以我們若是能三障滅,滅掉了三障,六根十惡,乃至八萬四千諸塵勞門,都能夠清淨。
我說了這麼久了,法譬如水,眾生垢穢,眾生的心很污穢,水要洗滌這念心。這個東西,這麼簡單的水,這麼單純的心,心水合一,這樣是不是福慧雙俱呢?這念心,有愛心你就會去造福,慈悲心。水,水就是法,就是喜捨,喜捨就是智慧。你能造福,我們也要能歡喜捨除。所以福慧能夠慈、悲、喜、捨,慈悲造福,喜捨有智慧,若這樣,這都是佛法。
所以說心法合一,也能說心和水合起來,這不就是每天都很清淨嗎?
六道眾生
無明煩惱覆心
隨業輪迴不息
惟有法水
能洗滌本性

所以八萬四千的塵勞門都能清淨。其實塵勞門就是煩惱門,只要有個縫隙,煩惱就進去了,所以我們要努力地關好一道一道的煩惱門。我們不只是門要關,甚至裡面的垃圾都要倒一倒。所以如果能夠這樣,那就清淨了。塵勞是非常微細的煩惱,就像灰塵一樣無孔不入。
所以如果能讓我們的心常常有法水滋潤,就算是有風,灰塵也不會飛起來。就算外面有什麼境界,我們的心也一樣很寧靜,所以心一定要有法。唯有法水才能清淨我們的心,所以我們既然知道了,知道之後,我們應該就是要好好利用,利用這個機會,「運此增上勝心」來懺悔。
在這麼殊勝的因緣,我們既得人身,我們也聽聞佛法,這是一個殊勝的因緣,所以我們要趕緊把握,這叫做「運」。運此殊勝的因緣,大乘的心能發出,請大家要互相啟動,互相勉勵,互相照顧好這念心。
回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20110419《法譬如水》三障滅除清淨現   靜思晨語--20110419《法譬如水》三障滅除清淨現 Empty周三 4月 20, 2011 5:51 pm

Lecturer: Master Zheng-Yan
Subject: With the Three Obstruction Eliminate, Purity Appears.(三障滅除清淨現)

With this mind we can attain Buddha-hood. With this mind we can also fall to 3 Lower Realms. Let us maintain purity of mind and great compassion; so we will have the wisdom to clearly understand all phenomena and see things as they truly are. Then we will not be deluded by worldly things or interpersonal conflicts.

When we began planning the construction of Hualien Tzu Chi Hospital, I often went to Taipei to give lectures on sutras. When the wives of successful entrepreneurs came, they always had a lot to say. One said, “Once I went to a business function with my husband. Before I arrived, I thought that my clothes were quite beautiful, I thought my diamond was pretty big, mine was five carats, but hers was seven carats” The comparisons never ended.

She was very vexed about this, I said, “What is the difference between 5 and 7 carats? How much did you pay for it?” She replied “I don’t know my husband bought it. Probably a few million NTD” I took a look it and said, “Yes it is truly beautiful. It is enough for me to know and see that there are such valuable things in the world. But wearing it is dangerous for you”

Another woman said, “Master, after hearing what you just said, I truly feel so ashamed” “Why do you feel ashamed?” She said,” I don’t really have a hobby except buying gems, I worry whenever I leave the house, I worry that others will know how much these are worth and try to rob me”

These are all stones from the earth. Some are clean, some are blue, and some are red. They have names like sapphire, ruby and diamond. The names are different, but they are still stones. So at that moment I said, “This is really a pity I feel very sad for women. Why do you wear this useless metal all over your body?” “Although you dress beautifully and wear such valuable things, to me, it doesn’t mean anything, it doesn’t show wealth or nobility, if you tell me how much it worth, I will look, appreciate it, then I understand. That is all. “You can deal with dangers. I will just admire it. Therefore, I am grateful to you.”

After hearing what I said, the women said, “Yes, why should we compete with others? “If they show us their rings and say their gemstones are bigger than ours, We can just admire it” This is how our perspectives shift. There’s nothing in this world that can trouble us. When we “possess” something we possess afflictions. We worry over whether we can obtain it. We worry that we may lose it. We worry about gains and losses. Such are ordinary people.

If the mind craves something afflictions will surely arise. If the mind craves nothing it will be content and always joyful.

I still remember, around the same time, there was another woman who dressed plainly and simply. We were at Jilin Road. She took the stairs because the elevator was full of people coming to my talk, when she reached the 7th floor, she was out of breath. When she saw the crowd, she said, “Master. Please give me just a few minutes. I need to rush back.”

Frankly, at that time I wondered what kind of help she needed. I listened carefully. She said, “I just came to give this to you. She unwrapped layers of newspaper to reveal a soda can. She gave me the can, it was very heavy. I wondered why she would make a two-hour journey by bicycle to deliver to deliver a can of soda. When I took the can from her, it was really heavy. I opened it. It was filled with gold bars. There were more than ten gold bars in the can.

I was shocked and asked, “What is this about? She said, “Master, please accept this. Don’t worry. I earned this money with my own labor. Originally I planned to buy a house. All my life, I have always rented from others, always lived in an attic. I have four children. My husband and I both work as laborers in hopes of buying our own home.”

I told her, “Then you should quickly use this to buy a home.” She said, “Master, there are less than 20 old bars. We will have to save much longer to buy a home. But right now you are building a hospital which can commence operations soon, so I quickly brought this for you I have clearly thought it through. There is not much difference between owning and renting a home, I have listened to tapes of your talks. I understand. So please do not worry.”

I asked her, “Does your husband know about this?” She said, “He knows and he approves.” To this day, whenever I tell this story, it still moves me deeply. This is wisdom. This is willpower. This is Great Love. Compared to her, I feel that those wealthy women are the poor amongst the rich. They still feel lacking. Based on her appearance, I assumed she came to ask for help. But she actually came to help me. So isn‘t she the rich amongst the poor? Herein lies the value of life.

Let us be grateful for being born human and living in this Human Realm. We must be even more grateful for the affinity to encounter Buddha-dharma and the opportunity to practice the Bodhisattva-path. Therefore, receive the Buddha’s teachings with gratitude and apply them in daily living.

Know that all sentient beings have karma. We have already created karma so we should now earnestly seek Buddha-dharma. Once Dharma has entered our hearts, we must quickly and completely correct our faults. Only then can our karma be eliminated. Otherwise, we will just keep creating and accumulating more karma. Then we will never eliminate our karma.

Yesterday we said, “All Buddhas & Bodhisattvas taught skillful means to repent and eliminate.” They taught us many different Skillful Means based on our aptitudes. We receive many teachings, all leading us to repentance. Repentance is cleansing. When we discover the accumulation of filth and defilements, we need to focus on washing them away. Thus we can eliminate them.

Buddhist practitioners need to always openly repent with utmost sincerity to eliminate afflictions, karma, and retributions. Eliminating the Three Obstructions leads to purity. Eliminate these Three Obstructions “By eliminating these Three Obstructions, everything from the Six Roots and Ten Evils to the 84,000 types of afflictions is completely purified.”

The Three Obstructions are associated with the Six Roots and Ten Evils. Everyone knows the Six Roots are eyes, ears, nose, tongue, body and mind. When these Six Roots come in contact with the Six Sense Objects, then consciousness arises. Thoughts in the mind thus emerge.

The Six Roots are: eyes, ears, nose, tongue, body and mind. The 6 Sense Objects, or external conditions are form, sound, smell, taste, tough and though. Humans use the Six Roots to discern the Six Sense Objects the 6 Consciousnesses arise-seeing, hearing, smelling, tasting, feeling and thinking.

The women we mentioned earlier were resplendent with jewelry. Yet, if you ask them to give, their giving is always limited. Each day they were afraid to leave the house after dusk for fear of being robbed.

When their eyes saw certain forms, desire arose and they became confused. If they donated these objects, they could do so much good. But with greedy thoughts comes stinginess. They could not bear to give. They felt, “This is what I love moat. That is most precious to me.” Thus, it was very difficult for them to give it up. This is an example of our habits. It is very difficult to eliminate mental attachments, to no longer crave and desire these things on sight. This is difficult because it is an ingrained habit.

Since Beginningless Time, this has been embedded in our consciousness. This habit still exists, so when our Six Roots encounter the Six Sense Objects, certain thoughts arise along with our ingrained habits and tendencies. Some will react with greed. We know that the activity of the Six Roots lead us to commit Ten Evils.

We have mentioned the Ten Evils: three of body, four of speech, and three of mind. The three evils of the body are killing, stealing and sexual misconduct. The four evils of speech are lying, flattery, gossip and harsh words.

These are called Seven Branches. They are like 7 rays that radiate from the mind. When a greedy thought arises, these Seven Branches quickly shoot outwards. The Three Poisons of the mind lead us to create evil body and speech. These three complete the list of Ten Evils. When mind body and conditions converge, the Ten Evils will quickly arise.

So if we can eliminate the Three Obstructions, naturally our Six Roots, our eyes, ears, nose, tongue, body and mind, will not become entangled with external conditions. They will be free and clear. When the wise observe conditions, every blade of grass and every tree teaches them Dharma. This is how the wise see everything in world. Look at Pratyekabuddhas. Solely by observing the external world and the changing of the four seasons, spring, summer, fall, winter they realized the impermanence of the world. New cells constantly replace old ones in the body. This is the impermanence of life. So Pratyekabuddhas quickly attained enlightenment. This is called wisdom.

Pratyekabuddhas are called Solitary Realizers; their realizations come from observing conditions. Born in a time without Buddhas, they attained enlightenment through their own abilities and become sages who transcended life and death.

When the wise observe the world, they see everything clearly. It is different for the foolish and ignorant. Ignorant people are entangled and bound by external conditions, thus they are trapped in karma and will exponentially create more karma. So if we can eliminate the Three Obstructions, everything from the Six Roots and Ten Evils to 84,000 types of afflictions will be purified.

For a long time, I have said, “Dharma is like water.” The minds of sentient beings are filthy. We need water to clean the mind. When this simple water and this pure mind come together, we will have both blessings and wisdom. With a loving and compassionate mind, we will create blessings.

Water is Dharma. With it, we will give joyfully. Joyful giving is wisdom. As we create blessings, we can joyfully let go. With blessings and wisdom we have kindness, compassion, joy and giving. With kindness and compassion, we create blessings. Joyful giving is an act of wisdom. These are all teachings of the Buddha.

When the mind and Dharma unite, we can also say when mind and water unite, then won’t our minds always be pure?

The minds of sentient beings in the 6 Realms are covered with ignorance and afflictions. They are continuously reborn according to karma. Only with Dharma-water can they cleanse and uncover their intrinsic nature.

We can wash away all 84’000 types of afflictions. Afflictions are like dust. They can enter through the slightest opening. So we must work hard to seal all these possible openings. Not only must we seal all the cracks, we must get rid of all the garbage inside. If we can do so, everything will be clean.

Afflictions can be very fine and subtle, like dust that enters through any crevice. Therefore, if our minds are constantly moistened by Dharma-water, a blowing wind cannot stir up these dust-like afflictions. Regardless of external conditions, our minds will still remain serene. So we must have teachings in our minds. Only Dharma-water can purify our minds. Since we now know this, we must seize this opportunity, “this advantageous superior mind,” to repent.

We have such an excellent opportunity. We have attained human form and can listen to the Buddha’s teachings. These are truly precious circumstances. So seize this moment to make the most of these favorable circumstances; vow to benefit others with a Great Vehicle mind. Please motivate and encourage each other to take good care of the mind.
(Source: Da Ai TV 靜思晨語 法譬如水)
回頂端 向下

靜思晨語--20110419《法譬如水》三障滅除清淨現
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: 靜思晨語 :: 靜思晨語--法譬如水-
前往: