Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

靜思晨語--20110420《法譬如水》深心 勝心 平等愛心

向下 
發表人內容
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

文章總數 : 29098
年齡 : 70
來自 : 台中
威望 : 1661
注冊日期 : 2009-01-11

靜思晨語--20110420《法譬如水》深心 勝心 平等愛心  Empty
發表主題: 靜思晨語--20110420《法譬如水》深心 勝心 平等愛心    靜思晨語--20110420《法譬如水》深心 勝心 平等愛心  Empty周三 4月 20, 2011 1:21 pm

回頂端 向下
在線
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20110420《法譬如水》深心 勝心 平等愛心    靜思晨語--20110420《法譬如水》深心 勝心 平等愛心  Empty周三 4月 20, 2011 8:35 pm

【證嚴上人開示】
今日運此增上勝心
懺悔三障
欲滅三障者
當用何等心
可令此障滅除

我們在過去幾天以來,不斷在說如何降伏這念心?煩惱的心,好像塵勞、塵沙一般,法水能讓沙塵的大地得到一片滋潤,只要我們能接受到法,滋潤我們的心地,就「皆悉清淨」。所以我們大家應該要人人發心,從今天開始,我們要運用「增上勝心」好好懺悔。
增上就是增上緣,剛好在這個時刻,大家有緣合在一起,能在這裡共同修行、共同禮佛、共同聽講懺文。我們能瞭解如何,用什麼方法對治什麼煩惱,這實在是很殊勝的因緣,所以我們聽了之後,應該要發起那分很殊勝的心。
我們既然知道佛法好,就要開始發願行「勝行心」。
人身難得今已得
佛法難聞今已聞
把握殊勝因緣
以等心、勝心、深心
在佛法的道路上精進
稱為「勝行心」

什麼叫做勝行的心?第一就是要有「眾生平等心」。我們人都沒有將眾生平等化,我們都常常以為我們智慧比別人高、比別人聰明;地位比別人高、環境比別人好。或是別人能有那麼高的地位,別人有這樣的享受,一直要去追求,這叫做分別心。
無論是向上不斷追逐不能滿足,甚至向下起貢高的心,這都是煩惱。
我們現在已經聽了那麼多,如何降服煩惱?第一我們就是要有平等心。高的沒有比我們高多少,他能這樣做,我也能選擇他的優點來學習。我們常說:「三人行必有我師焉,得其善者而從之,其不善者而改之。」人家如果有好的模範,我們學就對了;人家如果有不好的,我們要趕緊改。
不要輕視自己,以為別人永遠都比我優秀。其實優秀或是遲鈍,要看我們自己。好的方法我們有沒有用功?我們有沒有精進?我們有用功,我們有精進,同樣他學得成,我們也學得成。
不過這不是叫做自大,這叫做謙虛,別人那麼精進在學,我也要很精進。
對學不會的人,我們不能輕視,只要他能發憤精進,我們稍微停一下,同樣會被他追過去。我們要尊重未學,雖然比我們晚來,同樣他有一天也會和我們一樣,會學得很多,他也能很精進。這都叫做平等心。
人與人之間有很多應該要平等看待,何況人與一切動物,我們要起那分尊重生命。所有生命都是平等的,只要他有生命,都會貪生怕死的,和我們一樣。所以我們必定要去疼他、去愛他。這種十分平等的愛,這叫做「等心」。
以平等之心與愛心
對待一切有情眾生
謂之「等心」

「勝心」就是不能懈怠,我們應該知道自己,既然發這分心,「發心如初,成佛有餘」!一個殊勝的因緣,我們要好好把握。
既以發心
就不能懈怠
把握殊勝因緣
努力精進
謂之「勝心」

「深心」,深心就是要深入,我們上回說過了,煩惱是侵蝕、深侵。就是去接受了之後,它就不斷不斷侵透進去,那是煩惱。
我們現在要去除煩惱,佛法好好的浸潤,浸潤我們的內心。就像剛才說的,心地煩惱像塵沙一樣,欠缺法水滋潤。我們現在已經接受了佛法,我們應該經常將法水,常常讓我們的心地,有那分滋潤。所以我們必定對佛法的潛修,要深入一些,這叫做深心。
我們已經浸潤佛法了,我們要更用心,還要更深入法。在我們的日常生活中,無不是法,無不是妙法。每一樣都很奧妙的法,只要我們去用心。
深入佛法
以法水浸潤心田
洗滌塵垢
謂之「深心」

常常說慈濟是一個道場,無論是四大志業,或是八大腳印,每一項都是讓我們學,讓我們修的道場。我們凡夫難免都有習氣,因為有習氣所以才叫做凡夫。來到這裡,就是要改掉我們的習氣,才能轉凡修聖。凡夫的心如果不轉,要如何去修行聖人的行呢?所以要先轉變凡夫的習氣,才能增心向聖道去行。
我們有一位慈誠隊張居士,他那天分享,我實在聽得很感動。
他說,很感恩,慈濟好像他的一面照妖鏡。想到他的過去很大男人主義,所以每天在外面應酬,都是喝酒,喝得天天醉,喝醉了才回家,酒品不好,回來就是罵妻打子,所以家裡的妻小,如果聽到他回來了,大家都很害怕。
他說,有時候很晚回家,那些孩子如果聽到他在開門的聲音,大家都跑光了,大家都去睡了。他自己內心知道,明明我回來的時候大家才跑光光,怎麼叫的時候,大家都睡著了。
實在有時候心裡也很懊惱,氣無處發。天亮後,他自己也會覺得人生實在有點孤單,「我為什麼要做到讓太太害怕,讓孩子害怕,沒有人要理我。到底我打拼是為什麼呢?我應該改了。」
不過,到了外面,要改就好像很困難,不是很好改。所以過著這樣的日子。
有一次我們在辦親子營,在互動中,聽到我們曾(漢榮)教授,就和這些做父母的說:教育不完全是學校的事情,家庭非常重要。父母是孩子的模,你要你的孩子怎麼樣,成為什麼樣的孩子,做父親的就要先做什麼樣的父親、什麼樣的母親,因為父母就是孩子的模!
這句話給他很深的感受:「對啊:我作父親做到這樣的程度,將來我的孩子是不是會和我一樣呢?我應該要改。」
從那個時候開始,有一個活動,就是父子互相擁抱一下。因為小時候父親就是這麼抱,母親就是這樣擁抱孩子。孩子長大了,已經有疏離感了,親子營就是要再拉回來,疏離感的關係可以在能再合起來,不要有那樣疏離的感覺。所以那個時候,父子相擁在一起,孩子在爸爸的耳邊說:「爸爸,對不起!」爸爸也會跟孩子說:「對不起。」
從此之後,回去父子的感情互動得很好,就是因為父親改變了。就這樣一步一步進入慈濟,甚至志願參加慈誠隊培訓。所以經過慈誠隊,一、兩年的時間,從見習、培訓,不斷和這些資深的慈誠隊在一起,經過九二一的活動,無論是蓋慈濟村,無論是勸募,無論是回來做志工,每一樣都做到了。
他說,有一回他心臟病,後來就是去開刀,幸好,很平安。那時候太太、孩子以及慈誠,我們的慈誠團隊都很照顧,大家也很關心。
他又說回來,那天他在我們的醫院,在ICU門外,加護病房外面,已經是中午了,他看到有一位中年人,大搖大擺進去,他拿了一件隔離衣要讓他穿,他就順口問他:「你怎麼不是早上來?早上沒有看到你。」
這位中年人就說:「我現在是要來看我爸爸死了沒?」
他嚇了一跳,他說:「你怎麼是來看你爸爸死了沒?」
他說:「你可知道,我也是一個受害者。我爸爸從年輕時,我小時候,他年輕時,就一直打我打到大。如果提到我爸爸,我就很恨。」當然就在那邊說了一些爸爸和孩子的家庭問題。
他聽了就很驚嚇,那時自己內心就想:「幸好,幸好,我已經進入慈濟了,我改變過來了,要不然可能我也會和他爸爸一樣,讓人怨、讓人恨。」他說:「幸好,我已經早就進入慈濟,這段時間藉這個道場修行,有這面鏡子可以時時照著我,這是一個大環境。有了這個大環境,所以我不敢做壞事,我害怕自己的惡習現前,這面鏡子會照出來。所以我時時提高警覺。因為慈濟人很多,去到哪裡都會碰到人,所以我要照顧好自己的行為。」
所以這幾年的時間,真的他在慈誠隊中,也是一位相當很精進的師兄。這叫做增上勝心。
懺悔,如果不是有這種增上緣,有這種道場來懺悔;若不是有這個常常看得到,讓我們的心能生警惕。所以我們必定要好好借重這個因緣、增上勝心、增上的好緣,將我們的心既然要修,當然我們就要往勝心,殊勝的心態,絕對不要再有凡夫的劣性,惡劣的劣;我們應該要用殊勝的心態,在佛法道上要好好精進。
所以我們要記住,人與人之間,我們要有平等心。人和一切的生靈,我們要用愛心。這叫做等觀眾生平等。
我們要用勝心,不要用那分劣性,我們人常說:「我也不知道為什麼,就是學不會,習氣重。」明明知道習氣重,就要趕緊改。
所以人人都有成佛的可能,只要回歸我們清淨的本性,那就是與佛平等的佛性,所以不要自己輕視自己,所以我們要有這分勝心,殊勝的心要精進。
更要有深心,不要今天聽一聽就忘記了,我們若能運用增上勝心,好好懺悔。若能如此,三障,前面說過的煩惱、業、報等等,這些障礙自然就慢慢消除。
總而言之,學佛沒有其他的法門也沒有其他的方法,最好的方法就是多用心啊!
回頂端 向下
在線
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20110420《法譬如水》深心 勝心 平等愛心    靜思晨語--20110420《法譬如水》深心 勝心 平等愛心  Empty周四 4月 21, 2011 11:40 am

Lecturer: Master Zheng-Yan
Subject: A Penetrating Superior Mind of Impartial Love (深心 勝心 平等愛心)

Today we use the Advantageous Superior Mind to repent the Tree Obstructions. What kind of mindset must we apply if we wish to eliminate the Tree Obstructions?

Over these last few days, we’ve continually discussed how to tame our minds.
Afflictions in the mind are like dust in the air. Dharma-water can moisten and settle the dust. As long as we accept Dharma we can moisten the land of the mind so it “will be completely purified.”

So we must all resolve that starting today, we will use our” Advantageous Superior Mind” to earnestly repent. “Advantageous” refers to Advantageous Conditions. Right now we have the affinity to gather here, to practice together. Together, we pay respect to Buddha and listen to the repentance text. From this, we understand which method to use to address each affliction. This is a truly exceptional opportunity. So after we listen we should make an exceptional resolve. Since we know how great Buddha- dharma is we must vow to walk the Superior Path.

Now that we have attained this rare and precious human form and heard this rare and precious Buddha- dharma, we must seize this exceptional opportunity and use an impartial, superior and penetrating mind to diligently travel the path of Buddha- dharma. This is the mind on the Superior Path.

What is a mind on the Superior Path? First, we must have a “Mind of Equality” We do not treat sentient beings as equals. We always think we are wiser, smarter, have a higher social status or have better living conditions. Or we envy others high status and luxuries so we seek to obtain them. This is called discriminating mind.

Whether we are discontent and try to pursue those above us or we are arrogant toward the less fortunate, these are both afflictions. We have already heard so much about taming our afflictions. Fist, we must have a Mind of Equality.

Those above us are not that far above. If they can do it , we can learn from their strengths and their successes. We often say, “In a group of three, my teacher is always there. I will follow what is good and avoid what is bad.”

If others set a good example, let us follow suit. If they have faults, let us correct our same failings. Let us not disparage ourselves and think that others are always better. Whether we are better or worse depends on us. Have we worked hard to master good practices? Have we been diligent?

If we work hard and are diligent, we can achieve what others have achieved. But this is not called arrogance, this is humility. When we see others practice diligently, we must also be diligent. As for those learning more slowly, we cannot look down on them. As long as they keep at it, they can overtake us if we pause for a moment. We should respect those who know less. Even though they started after us, one day they will know as much as we do. They can also be very diligent. This is called a Mind of Equality.

In our relationships we should treat each other as equals. Moreover, in dealing with animals, we should respect all forms of life. All living beings are equal. As long as they are alive, they desire to live, and fear dying. Just as we do. Therefore, we must cherish and love them. This completely impartial love is called the Mind of Equality.

Treat all sentient beings with an impartial and loving mind. This is called the Mind of Equality.

“Superior Mind” means we can never be lax. We should know that “if we can maintain our initial intention, that is enough to attain Buddha-hood.” Let us seize these exceptional circumstances.

Once we make a resolve, we cannot be lax. Seize exceptional circumstances to work hard and be diligent. This is the Superior Mind.

Next is a “penetrating mind.” Last time, we spoke of how afflictions unceasingly encroach on and deeply penetrate our minds once they arise. These are afflictions. To eradicate them, we must immerse ourselves in Dharma, allow it to sink into our minds.

As I said earlier, when the mind lacks the moisture of Dharma-water, afflictions are like dust filling the air. Now that we have accepted Dharma we should constantly use Dharma- water to moisten the land of our minds. So we must delve deeply into the practice of Dharma. This is a penetration mind.

We are already moistened by the Dharma. We must put in more effort to penetrate more deeply into Dharma. In our daily living, everything is wondrous Dharma. Everything is profound Dharma as long as we are mindful.

Penetrate deeply into the Dharma and use Dharma-water to moisten the field in the mind, to wash away dusts and defilements. Such is a penetrating mind.

I often say that Tzu Chi is a training ground. Our Four Main Missions and Eight Footprints all provide training grounds for us to learn and practice. Inevitably, we ordinary people have bad habits. Because of these, we are called ordinary people. We come here to change our habits so we can turn away from the ordinary to cultivate the sagely. If we do not transform our ordinary minds, how can we cultivate the way of sages?

First, we must change our habits so we can strengthen our practice of the Noble Path. One day, one of our Faith Corps members, Mr. Chang shared his experienced I was truly moved by his story. He expressed his gratitude to Tzu Chi for being a mirror that revealed his flaws. He used to be very chauvinistic. Every day he went to business functions and returned home drunk. Since he behaved badly after deinking, he would yell at his wife or beat his children. So his wife and children were scared every time he returned. Sometimes he came home very late. When his children heard the door open, they would quickly go to bed. Deep down he knew that when he came home, they would all scatter and run. When he called them, they seemed to be asleep. Sometimes he was annoyed because he had no way to vent his anger.

In the morning, he felt very lonely “Why do I behave so badly that my wife and children are scared of me? No one wants to be near me. What am I working so hard for? I should change.”

But outside of his home changing seemed very difficult. So he continued to live the same way. Then he came to a Parent-Child Camp. At the camp he heard Professor Tseng tell parents that schools are not solely responsible for their children’s education. The family plays a very important role. Parents are children’s role models. If you wish for your child to act a certain way, you have to set an example. Children will model themselves after their fathers and mothers.

These words had a deep impact on him. “Indeed! I examined myself and thought, will my children turn out like me? I must change.” He stared in that moment. There was also an activity where parents and children embraced each other. When children are young, their parents hold them this way. When children are older, there is a sense of distance. The purpose of the Parent-Children camp was to bring them closer together again so there is no sense of distance.

As he embraced his son, his son whispered to him, “Dad, I am sorry.” He also said, “Son, I am sorry.” From then on, he and his sons got along very well. This was due to his change.

He gradually become involved in Tzu Chi, and even volunteered to train for the Faith Corps. In two years he went from a novice to a trainee. He spent a lot of time with senior members of the Faith Corps. He participated in 9/21 Earthquake relief efforts, from building temporary homes to fundraising and volunteering. He has done everything.

Once time, he suffered a heart attack and had to undergo surgery. Fortunately, he recovered. During that time, his wife, children, members of the Faith Corps, and other Tzu Chi volunteers took very good care of him. Then he came to volunteer.

One day, he was at our hospital’s Intensive Care Unit. Around noontime, he saw a middle-aged man. Who strutted into the ICU. He handed the man a protective gown and asked, “I didn’t see your morning, right?” The man replied, “I’m only here to see if my father is dead yet.” The words shocked him so he said, “How can you say that?” The man replied, “You don’t understand, I’m the victim here. Since my father was young and I was small, he has been beating me. He beat me until I grew up. So whenever someone mentions my father, I become very hateful.” Then this man shared some stories about his problems with his father.

These stories really scared Mr. Chang. He kept thinking to himself, “Fortunately I have joined Tzu Chi and have changed. Otherwise, I would be resented and hated like his father Thank goodness I’ve already joined Tzu Chi I have spent time practicing here. Here is a mirror that always reflects me. At Tzu Chi, I do not dare to do anything bad. I am afraid that as soon as I so something bad, this mirror will reflect it. So, I am always on my guard. There are so many Tzu Chi volunteers. I run into them wherever I go. So I always have to watch behavior.”

Over these few years, he has become a very diligent member of Faith Corps. He repented with the Advantageous Superior Mind. If it were not for these Advantageous Conditions, he would not have this training ground to repent.

We can often witness people like this, who remind us to be vigilant. Therefore, we must take this opportunity, this Advantageous Superior Mind and these Advantageous Conditions, to cultivate our minds. Since we are practicing, we should aim for a Superior Mind, an exceptional mindset. We must not keep the negative traits of ordinary people. We should apply an exceptional mindset to be diligent on this path of Buddha-dharma. Remember to have a Mind of Equality toward all people.

Treat all and all living beings with love. Thus we perceive the equality of sentient beings. Practice with a Superior Mind, not with those negative traits. People often say, “I do not know why, but I can’t change. My habits are deeply ingrained.” Actually, if we know that, we should correct them quickly. Everyone has the potential to become a Buddha.

Our pure, intrinsic nature is a nature equal to that of the Buddha. So do not look down on yourselves. Have a Superior Mind. With an exceptional mind, be diligent and penetrate the Dharma. Do not listen to something today and then promptly forget it. If we practice with an Advantageous Superior Mind arid thoroughly repent, the Three Obstructions, afflictions, karma, and retribution, will naturally and gradually be eliminated.

In conclusion, there is no other way to learn Buddhism. The best method is to always be mindful.
(Source: Da Ai TV 靜思晨語 法譬如水)
回頂端 向下
在線

靜思晨語--20110420《法譬如水》深心 勝心 平等愛心
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: 靜思晨語 :: 靜思晨語--法譬如水-
前往: