Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

靜思晨語--20110421《法譬如水》善緣一轉惡緣消

向下 
發表人內容
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

文章總數 : 29096
年齡 : 70
來自 : 台中
威望 : 1661
注冊日期 : 2009-01-11

靜思晨語--20110421《法譬如水》善緣一轉惡緣消  Empty
發表主題: 靜思晨語--20110421《法譬如水》善緣一轉惡緣消    靜思晨語--20110421《法譬如水》善緣一轉惡緣消  Empty周四 4月 21, 2011 1:05 pm

回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20110421《法譬如水》善緣一轉惡緣消    靜思晨語--20110421《法譬如水》善緣一轉惡緣消  Empty周四 4月 21, 2011 3:25 pm

【證嚴上人開示】
我們常常說這念心是善惡雜揉。過去生有善有惡。當然過去生不知道有幾生幾世,煩惱、善惡因緣,不斷不斷牽引、複製,來到這一世,當然也有善有惡。
惡的種子現前時,所面對的環境都是不好的環境;就算在好的環境中,也不會遇到好的人;就算遇到好人,我們的心也不會起歡喜。這就是過去生的惡因惡緣。
我們既然來到這一世,真是慶幸得遇佛法。更歡喜的就是,能在一個菩薩的團體中,我們能將過去的習氣,自己好好提高警覺。
就算你看到不是很歡喜的人,這個你不喜歡的人,他不一定是壞人,不一定。人家他和別人就很好,只是和你,你對他不歡喜。
人家他說的話別人聽了,別人很契機,別人覺得那個人所說的,句句都是好話,都是法。為什麼我們聽了,就不能起歡喜心,不能接受對方呢?我們如果是這樣,就要趕緊自我警惕,可能在過去生中有惡因,所以結了惡緣,我們這一世有了不好的因緣,現在藉助菩薩的團體,我們要自我警惕,盡量培養好緣,再培養回來。
人隨業而來
業力雖不可改
但緣可再造
若能自我警惕
多結好緣
諸業或可隨緣了

就像我們在大林慈院,有一位老先生,老太太來住院,老先生看起來他也是很關心太太,但是他就是不肯進去病房裡,都是在外面徘徊,感覺很矛盾。所以我們的委員,那天就去問他:「阿公,你到底有什麼人住在這裡?我看你心事重重,你想不想跟我說話?把你的心事說出來。」
這位阿公就說:「小姐,我為什麼看到我太太就不會起歡喜心,不過,我也有關心她。老實說她生病我也很擔心。但是為什麼我很想去跟她說話,就是說不出來。就是起不了歡喜心。」
我們的委員就問他:「阿公,你們夫妻做了幾十年?」
他說:「算一算,差不多也有四、五十年,應該有了。」
「這四、五十年,你們的生活是怎麼過的?」
他就說:「我是莊稼人,若是農作閒暇時,我都是在我家前埕大樹下,我們一群人就在哪裡,喝點小酒、抽菸、吃檳榔,就在那裡聊天。有的時候我太太很兇,看到我喝酒就開始來罵我,如果看到我抽煙,進房子去她就罵。我從年輕被她罵到老。不過,現在想到她生病了,我也是有點擔心!」
我們委員就說,她說:「阿公,我們人不要有後悔,你看她病得起不來,你也很擔心!我相信你也有話要跟她說。」
他說:「也不知道為什麼,走到她面前,想要問她:『你會不會餓?會不會口渴?』連這樣我也問不出口。」
想一想,他就看著我們的委員說:「我看妳真的很好、真好,我兒子如果能娶到妳,可能我們家會很和諧。」
我們的委員就說:「阿公,你看我那麼好啊?我跟你說,我以前還沒進入慈濟時,你知道我多兇嗎?我如果看到男人,就像看到螞蟻,就想把他捏死。」
他就說:「妳有那麼兇啊!」
所以我們的委員就說:「阿公,師父教我們,人不要比較,你比到好的,到你手上不一定就好。最好就是不要計較,其實自己的最好,我們不要跟自己的人計較。阿公,你不要有後悔,我想阿嬤的心跟你是一樣,她的心裡也有話要告訴你,你趕緊去和阿嬤說說話。這麼多年了,年紀這麼大了,現在如果不說,你真的會很後悔。我們師父說,最折磨人的後悔,應該就是因為我們來不及,等到你想說的時候說不到,那時候是最後悔的。」
阿公說:「嗯!我也這麼想過。上回你們也有一位師姊跟我說不要有後悔,我實在是後悔了,但是不知道如何去消除後悔?」
我們的委員就說:「走!阿公,想我們就做,我陪你去。但是你到了阿嬤面前,你一定要勇敢說出來。」
他說:「我要說什麼?」
「你第一句話要先表達,你很關心阿嬤,這就是表示你愛她。你們幾十年的時間,我相信你不曾跟阿嬤說過一句愛。」
他說:「笑死人,夫妻也要說這樣的話?」
她說:「嗯!這個時候就是要說,說出來你會很歡喜,因為你說出愛她的內心話。阿嬤一定很快樂,因為她也等到,等到她心裡面想要的東西。」
他說:「那麼好用啊?」
「是啊!很好用,阿公,走…」就陪著阿公到阿嬤床前。
志工就先跟阿嬤說:「阿嬤,今天還輕鬆嗎?」
阿嬤就說:「心煩都煩死了,身體怎麼會輕鬆。」
我們的志工就說:「阿嬤,今天要讓妳很開心,阿公說有話要告訴妳。可能他跟妳說的這句話,對妳最好用,心就不煩了。」
「會有什麼話?沒有話啦。」
我們的志工就說:「阿公來,走近一點。你剛才跟我說的那些話啊,趕快對阿嬤說一下,說你對阿嬤的想法,很想說的那句話。」
阿公就很勇敢,很粗魯:「太太,我愛妳!」好像不知道壓了多久,突然間衝出來,實在是說得很粗魯。
我們的志工就說:「阿公,你這樣太粗魯了。來,再一次阿嬤才聽得懂。因為你說得太快了,再柔軟一點、慢一點,阿嬤才聽得懂。」
他就說:「太太,我實在很愛你。不好意思,也謝謝妳這麼多年來照顧我。」阿嬤整個眼睛都睜大了:「你剛才所說的,是你自己想說的嗎?」
「是啊!是我想說的,只是不好意思說而已。」阿嬤笑了。
從前的夫妻就是這樣,很近、很拘束,雖然是結婚了,太太對先生一切生活舉止行動,她不喜歡,就會直接說。夫妻的日常生活,就是這樣的話題而已。當然這種緣,儘管他們有很好的緣,沒好緣怎麼會結為夫妻?一定是有緣,這個緣從過去的因,來到現在加上這個緣,撮和在一起,應該要疼惜。
看這對阿公和阿嬤,如果不是遇到這個團體,不是有這個人來為他們穿針引線,夫妻就像有一條鴻溝隔開了。阿公輕輕一句話,把所有幾十年的怨都抹消掉了。阿公壓了幾十年愛的種子,就是沒有緣發芽,就是欠缺團體的因緣來撮合。
人生夫妻之間,不是為什麼看別人都那麼好?為什麼看自己的就是好不起來?其實原來自己的太太實在很好。看別人的先生怎會那麼體貼,自己的先生怎麼這樣?其實自己的先生也很好,只是在那念心。
諸位,我們過去的因,現在的緣,這分緣如果能攝合起來,好緣一轉,不好的緣就消了。
我們要常常感恩,感恩在這個團體中,我們能常常聽到,聽到很多人的身教,現身說法。每個人所說的話都是妙法,所以我們這念心,要以感恩心來面對外面的境界,如果能這樣,就是增上勝心。
善緣一轉惡緣消
會遇佛法
懂得珍惜與與感恩
就是增上勝心

我們要很慶幸,我們每天都是在增上緣中,每一個人都不斷在啟發我們很好的心,這種勝妙的好心,在這個環境中,我們要好好培養。
就像剛才所說的,阿嬤聽到阿公一句好話,心開意解,內心就沒有怨了。就像阿公,聽到人家這樣教他,他知道我過去這樣的態度錯了,我現在要改過來。改過來就是懺悔,懺悔即清淨,所以如果這樣我們的三障就能消滅。
三障是煩惱、業、報
會障礙我們清明的智慧
唯有發露懺悔
才能清淨累藏的垢穢
欲滅三障者
當用何等心?

我們現在知道,這三障就是煩惱叫做惑,惑叫做無明,無明叫做煩惱。惑、障、報這三障,到底要怎麼樣才能消滅三障?佛陀前面也說過:「諸佛菩薩教作方便。」大家應該記得,幾天前我們說過了,諸佛菩薩來人間,就是要來教育我們,用種種方便法門,應我們的根機,我們聽得進去就得法了。
所以開八萬四千的法門,因為我們有八萬四千的煩惱,所以我們的根機,也有八萬四千種的根機。所以佛陀如同大醫王,看病下藥,看眾生什麼心病,應該用什麼法,來治療他的心病,去除他的煩惱。
這就是諸佛菩薩來人間,所以教作方便,教我們以方便,如何預防業不會再從內心產生出來!要如何讓我們的惑、煩惱能打開。我們若是能,惑就是無明,這個無明陰霾什麼時候少能打開呢?這就要用佛法。
各位,我們在平時的生活中,絕對不離開佛法,每一項我們所學的,不要過去就沒事了,還是要永遠銘刻在我們的心,所以要用什麼樣的心,才能使此障滅除?
就是我剛才說過了,你不要認為,師父只是在說別人的故事,和佛法有關係嗎?」就是很有關係!無緣不會在一起,有緣相聚,如何培養來生來世的因?因緣、因緣,因緣果報、因緣果報,這都是連環性的,你既然有了因、有了緣,就結果。
像那對阿公和阿嬤過去有因,這輩子有緣,結果結為夫妻。但是結為夫妻之後,卻是我看你和別人比起來,別人比你好。這種不歡喜的心,就是一種心靈的感覺。
阿嬤有時常常聽到先生嫌她,她就怨了,這分怨埋在心裡,夫妻間面對面就是直來直去,真的那分愛的種子,埋在心底,沒有緣引發出來。所以那分緣如果沒有引發出來,那個因會變成現在的報,又累積起來。
一個人是不歡喜的因,因為他愛比較,一個人是感受到的怨,所以那種不喜而怨,結下來就是一個因。夫妻就把這種恩怨再帶到來生,這個報又構造未來的因。如此因緣果報、因緣果報,實在是沒完沒了。
總而言之,我們應該要運用這念心,好好消除。人生果報實在很可怕,我們趕緊從源頭除掉惑、業、報。若能如此,大家惜福在佛法的道場中,在菩薩的環境中,我們應該要時時以感恩心來對待。所以請大家時時要多用心!
回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20110421《法譬如水》善緣一轉惡緣消    靜思晨語--20110421《法譬如水》善緣一轉惡緣消  Empty周四 4月 21, 2011 9:57 pm

Lecturer: Master Zheng-Yan
Subject: Create Good Affinities, and Bad Conditions Vanish (善緣一轉惡緣消)

As we have often said, good and evil are intermixed our minds. We have done both good and evil in our past lives. For an unknown number of lifetimes good and evil causes & conditions have been replicating and influencing us.

So we come to this life and, of course, have both good and evil [seeds]. When negative seeds manifest, the conditions we face will be unfavorable. Even if we live in a favorable environment, we will not meet good people. Even if we do meet good people we will not be happy with them. This is due to evil causes & conditions from past lives.

In this life, we are truly fortunate to encounter Buddha-dharma. Furthermore, happily, we are among a group of Bodhisattvas. We can heighten our awareness of our accumulated habitual tendencies. So when we see someone we dislike, we realize that he may not be a bad person. Perhaps he gets along well with everyone else and we are the only one who dislike him.

Others listen to him and find his words very useful. They feel that every word he says is good, is Dharma. Why is it that when we hear his words we cannot be pleased? Why can’t we accept him? If we are in this situation we must be alert, for we may have planted a bad seed in our past lives that resulted in this bad affinity. Thus, we have a bad relationship in this life.

Now with the help of this group of Bodhisattvas, we must be self-vigilant so we can strengthen good affinities and improve our bad affinities.

Karma brings us to this world. Though we cannot change our past karma, we can create new conditions. If we can be self-vigilant and create more good conditions, perhaps we can reshape the manifestation of karma.

There is the story of an elderly man who visited his wife in Dalin Tzu Chi Hospital. He really cared about her, but he refused to enter her hospital room. He paced back and forth outside. It seemed rather contradictory.

So, one of our Commissioners asked him, “Grandpa, who is in the hospital? You seem to have a lot on your mind. Would you like to talk about it? Tell me what’s on your mind.”

The elderly man replied, “Why can’t I be happy when I look at my wife? I do care about her and am worried that she’s ill. But when I wish to speak to her, I just can’t say anything. I just can’t be happy.

The Commissioner asked him, “Grandpa, how long have you been married?”
He answered, “About 40 to 50 years.”
“How was your life together for those years?”
He said, “I’m a farmer. When there’s no work to be done in the fields, I am usually under the tree in the courtyard in front of my house. My friends and I drink, smoke, chew betel nuts, and chat. Sometimes, my wife would be very mean. She would scold me when I drunk or smoked. She has been scolding me my whole life. But now that she is ill, I am a bit worried.”

The commissioner then said, “Grandpa, we do not want to have regrets. You are very worried when you see her bed-redden. I believe you have things you want to say to her.”
He said, “I don’t know why? When I’m next to her I want to ask if she is hungry or thirsty, but even those words won’t come out.”

As he thought about it, he looked at the Commissioner and said, “I think you are a very nice person. If my son had you for a wife, maybe our family would be more harmonious.”
The commissioner said, “Grandpa, I am nice now, but do you know how mean I was before I joined Tzu Chi? When I saw men, I saw them as ants that I wanted to squash.”
He said, “You were that mean?”

Our commissioner replied, “Grandpa, Master Cheng-Yen taught us not to compete or compare. The grass is always greener on the other side. It’s best not to take issue with anything. Actually, what we already have is the best. Do not take issue with other people. Grandpa, don’t live with regrets. I think Grandma probably feels the same way, and has a lot she wants to say to you. Hurry up and talk to her. It has been so many years and you are both quite old. If you don’t say something now, you will truly regret it. Our master says, Regret is the greatest torture. If we lose the chance to say what we wish to say that is something we will deeply regret. It will be late. That is the worst punishment.”

The grandpa said, “Yes, I have thought about this. Last time, another volunteer told me to not have any regrets. I am truly regretful, but I do not know to get rid of this regret”

The commissioner said, “Grandpa, let’s go. When you think of it, just do it. I will accompany you. But when you are standing before Grandma, you need to speak out bravely.”
He asked, “What should I say?”
“You first words should convey that you care about her. Show your love for her. I think you probably have never told Grandma, that you love her in all the decades you’ve been married.”

He said, “That is embarrassing. Do married couples say this?”
She replied, “Yes, now is the time to say it. You will be happy once you do. After you say what is in your heart, she will be very happy because she will finally have what she’s always wanted.”
He said, “Is it really that effective?”
“Yes, it really is. Now let’s go, Grandpa.”

She accompanied him to Grandma’s bedside and talked to her first, “Grandma, are you feeling well today?”
She answered, “I’m worried to death, how can I feel well?”
Our volunteer said, “Grandma, you will be very happy today. Grandpa has something to tell you. Maybe what he is about to say is exactly what you need. You won’t be worried anymore.”
“What does he have to say? Nothing.”

Our volunteer then said, “Grandpa, come closer. Tell Grandma what you just told me. Tell her what you think about her, what you really to say to her.”
He gathered up his courage and barked out, “Wife, I love you.” It was as if he has held it in for so long and it suddenly burst out. He said it very gruffly.
So our volunteer told him, “Grandpa that was too gruffly. Say it again so she can understand you, you said it too quickly. Please say it more gently, more slowly, so grandma can understand you.”
So he said, “Wife, I really love you I’m sorry and I thank you for talking care me all these years.”
The Grandma’s eyes grew wide and she asked, “What you just said, did you think of it yourself?”
“Yes, I wanted to say that. I have just been too embarrassed. The grandma smiled.

Couples from older generations are devoted but very reserved. Though they are married, the wife disapproved of all of her husband’s activities and expressed this bluntly. In their married life, this was pretty much all they talked about. Of course they had come good affinities otherwise they would not have married. They must have shared affinities. They sowed the seeds in the past and then conditions in this life brought them together. They should cherish each other.

Look at this old couple. Had they not encountered Tzu Chi and in particular, this volunteer who patiently encouraged them, there would still be a gulf between them. The grandpa’s few words wiped away decades of resentment. He suppressed the seed of love for decades. It did not sprout until this organization provided the right conditions.

So married couples should not think highly of other people’s spouses and poorly of their own. Your own wife is actually pretty good. Do not think other people’s husbands are so considerate and wonder why your husband is not. Your husband is pretty good too. It is all in your state of mind.

Everyone, observe your past karmic causes and present conditions. If the right elements come together to create good conditions, bad conditions will vanish. Let us always be grateful that within this organization, we can often hear people share their experiences. They teach by example and their every word is wondrous Dharma.

Let us face external conditions with gratitude. If we can do this, it is the working of the Advantageous Superior Mind.

When we create good affinities, bad conditions disappear. Once we encounter Dharma, if we learn to cherish it and be grateful for it, this is the Advantageous Superior Mind.

We should feel very fortunate to live in advantageous conditions every day. Everyone around us inspires us to be good. Let us nurture a wondrous and wholesome mind in this environment. As I said earlier, when the grandma heard her husband’s kind words, her heart opened and her resentments dissolved. As for the grandpa, he listened to other people’s advice. He knew that his old attitude was wrong and wanted to change. To reform is to repent and to repent is to cleanse. If we can do this, we can eliminate the Three Obstructions.

The Three Obstructions are affliction, karma and retribution. They obstruct our pure and clear wisdom. Only by openly repenting can we wash away our accumulated defilements. What mindset must we use if we wish to eliminate the Three Obstructions?

The Three Obstructions start with affliction, or delusion. Delusion is also known as ignorance, and ignorance is synonymous with affliction. How can we eliminate delusion, karma and retribution, the Three Obstructions?

As the Buddha said, “All Buddhas & Bodhisattvas teach skillful means.” A few day ago we said that all Buddhas & Bodhisattvas come to the world and teach us various skillful means that are appropriate our aptitudes. When we are receptive Dharma, we can learn it. The Buddha introduced 84,000 Dharma methods because we have 84,000 types of affliction. Therefore, we also have 84,000 different levels of aptitude.

Therefore, the Buddha is Great Healer King. Based on the mental illness of sentient beings. He prescribed specific Dharma to treat those conditions and eliminate their afflictions. So Buddhas and Bodhisattvas came into this world to teach us skillful means. With these methods, we can keep our minds from creating karma and break though our delusions & afflictions. Delusion is another word for ignorance. How can we break though this haze of ignorance? We need to use Dharma.

Everyone, everything in our daily living is absolutely related to Dharma. Do not learn each lesson lightly, but forever etch it in your minds. So, what mindset so we need to eliminate these obstructions? As I just said, do not think that I am just telling stories which are unrelated to Buddhism? Actually, they are closely related. Without affinities, we would not be together. Affinities enable us to meet. Let us learn to sow the seeds for the future.

Causes, conditions, effects, and retributions are all interlinked in a cycle. Once we have causes and conditions, there will be fruitions. That old couple sowed seeds for their marriage in the past and this life provided the conditions for them to become husband and wife. But they each felt that their spouse was not as good as someone else. Such feelings of unhappiness are state of mind.

Hearing her husband’s constant complaints, the old woman become resentful. She harbored resentment toward him. They were very direct with each other. The seed of love that they felt was buried deeply. The conditions were not right for it to emerge. If these conditions for growth were never present, negative causes would accumulate.

The husband planted the seeds of unpleasantness because he was always comparing. The wife felt resentful and her grudge was becoming a negative cause. They would have carried this conflict wife them to their next lives. The present effects would create new causes. Thus the cycle of cause and effect repeats itself endlessly. In short, we should try stop this vicious cycle. Karmic retributions are truly frightening. We should eliminate them at the source by eliminating delusion, karma and retribution.

Let us cherish the opportunity to be in this place of spiritual practice among Bodhisattvas. We should constantly be grateful toward each other. So everyone, please always be mindful.
(Source: Da Ai TV 靜思晨語 法譬如水)
回頂端 向下

靜思晨語--20110421《法譬如水》善緣一轉惡緣消
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: 靜思晨語 :: 靜思晨語--法譬如水-
前往: