Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

靜思晨語--20110422《法譬如水》興七心得滅障

向下 
發表人內容
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

文章總數 : 29096
年齡 : 70
來自 : 台中
威望 : 1661
注冊日期 : 2009-01-11

靜思晨語--20110422《法譬如水》興七心得滅障 Empty
發表主題: 靜思晨語--20110422《法譬如水》興七心得滅障   靜思晨語--20110422《法譬如水》興七心得滅障 Empty周五 4月 22, 2011 11:24 am

回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20110422《法譬如水》興七心得滅障   靜思晨語--20110422《法譬如水》興七心得滅障 Empty周五 4月 22, 2011 1:50 pm

【證嚴上人開示】
這幾天來不斷在說三障,如何除滅三障?到底要用什麼心才能使這三障除滅?
《水懺》這段懺文就這樣說:
當用何等心
可令此障滅除
先當興七種心
以為方便
然後此障乃可得滅

應該先在內心起七種心。這七種心就是佛陀、諸佛菩薩,為我們所開啟的法門、方便法。
何等為七
一者慚愧
二者恐怖
三者厭離
四者發菩提心
五者怨親平等
六者念報佛恩
七者觀罪性空

因為眾生長久以來流轉六道,根機已經闇鈍了,所以佛菩薩必定要以種種方便,很有耐心地教導。但是八萬四千的法門,開頭要先用這七種心。
我們若能時時日常生活中,運用這七種心,我們就能將煩惱、障礙,一層一層碰了就能解除。所以我們常常要心存這七種心。
這七種心,第一就是慚愧。慚就是慚自己,愧是愧他人。
我們要常常自己向內反省,為什麼我們要做的事,常常都做不到呢?不如人呢?看到別人能那麼精進,為什麼我們比不上他那麼精進?世間千差萬別有很多的煩惱,別人能立刻改掉,為什麼我還是重重複複,一錯再犯,再犯再錯?到底我是為什麼呢?
所以慚愧就是向內自省,所以要慚愧,有慚愧心的人,才能生出恐怖。我們人如果沒有慚愧,就不知道害怕了。就是怎麼樣?我歡喜啊!只要我歡喜,沒有什麼不可以!就為所欲為,不會有「三人行必有我師焉」。
我們如果看到別人比我們好的,我們要趕緊學習,把他當作是我們的老師。假使看到那種為非作歹的人,我們要趕緊警惕,我們也是把他當作老師,但是我們要警惕。
我們要自己會害怕,害怕我們會像這樣的人,一錯再錯,錯了之後受到人人唾棄。我們是不是會同樣像他這樣呢?我們是不是有意去造罪、無意犯錯?我們有意造罪、無意犯錯之後,我們要受報,就起了恐怖的心。所以我們要有慚愧,我們才會有畏懼,知道我們如果受報,如果墮落三途要怎麼辦?這就是恐怖的心。
慚愧心就是
悔悟心、向道心
恐怖心
則是警惕心、無常心
慚愧心
由恐怖墮落惡道而發
恐怖心
由慚愧做錯事情而生
兩者是一體兩面

你看,佛陀在世時,在他的弟子中有一位是他異母同父的弟弟難陀,他的太太很美,是全國最美的美人。所以結婚之後,他就耽著在色、聲,那種享受、娛樂的環境,所以佛陀覺得難陀這樣下去,會一直沈淪下去。
為了要拯救難陀,所以佛陀有一天出去托缽時,難陀在樓上和他的夫人在那裡觀舞賞樂,在那裡享受夫妻的歡樂。剛好在樓閣上,看到佛陀端著一個缽,從他的樓閣下經過,兄弟的感情,難陀看到佛陀缽內是空的,因為他居高臨下,就趕緊下樓來,向佛陀恭敬作禮。
跟佛陀說:「來,這個缽我拿去添飯。」趕進拿進去,以很好的食物,裝了一整缽出來。看到佛陀已經向前一直走了,他就端著這個缽,裡面有十分豐富的食物,就在後面一直追,不知覺中已經到了佛陀的精舍。
佛陀看到他已經在自己的面前了,就跟他說:「難陀啊!人生無常,情是幻化,一失人身,萬劫難在。」佛陀這樣對難陀說,他就聽,聽到佛陀跟他說的一段人生道理,知道是無常,知道是幻化,在那裡沈思時,佛陀就說:「難陀出家吧!看,出家的生活無憂無慮,而且你如果能起一念出家的心,斷了種種愛欲,你就能解脫。」就在這種半強半軟的情形下,難陀出家了。
出家後的難陀,其實知道佛法很好,對佛陀很恭敬,但是對這分情還是無法斷,心心念念記掛在他的夫人身上,所以每天都很憂煩。
有一天,佛陀他們都要出去托缽,他聽了很歡喜,心想他守在精舍,就可以偷跑回去看太太。佛陀知道了就跟他說:「你要去哪裡呢?來,今天很好的因緣,我帶你去看一些你這輩子可能要看的機會不多,趁這個時候,大家都去托缽的時間,這個環境很靜,來,我們坐下來。」
真的難陀和佛陀就在哪裡坐下來。之間好像佛陀帶他離開那個地方,到很遠很遠的境界去。那個境界很美,很多美女很美,看大家很用功在蓋一棟房子,他就問佛陀:「世間怎麼有這麼美的境界?蓋得這麼堂皇的房子呢?」
佛陀就說:「你可以去問,問問看這棟房子是誰的?」
他就上前去問了,好像有人在監工,他問說:「這棟房子這麼美,到底是為什麼人蓋的?」
這位督工的人就跟他說:「這是為一位聖者,名叫難陀。他在人間有很好的地位,他也是佛陀的弟弟,他已經發心出家了,將來他能來到天堂享受。這裡就是我們為他建造的。」
他很歡喜就問,就順便問:「那些女孩子呢?」
這位就跟他說:「現在她們就在訓練天樂、舞姿,有朝一日,這棟房子的主人來到時,這些舞女、天女,就是要侍候他的。」他聽了很歡喜、很感恩。
佛陀就說:「來,我再帶著你走,還有很多風景可看。」又在很遠的地方,發現很遠就聽到哀嚎的聲音。到底這是什麼地方?怎麼會有這麼多人在哀嚎、哀叫的聲音呢?看起來銅牆鐵壁,好像十分炎熱,這個境界是這麼恐怖,到底這是什麼地方?
請問佛陀,佛陀就說:「來,向前走。去看那是什麼樣的境界!」
就向前走進城中,果然城裡人很多,而且人多不是像人間的街道,人來人往做生意的人,不是。到處都是恐怖的形態,什麼刑具都有,人間沒有的、極毒的刑具,地獄才有。看到牛頭馬面,很多夜叉餓鬼,就是在刑罰很多罪人。
之間又看到油鍋,油鍋下面有人在升火,這鍋油鍋的油快冒煙了。他就指著油鍋問佛陀:「佛陀,到處每一種刑具,都有夜叉餓鬼在刑罰罪人,怎麼這口油鍋才開始在生火呢?」
佛陀就又說:「來,你去問。」
他就走近那位在搧風升火的人身邊,就問:「你升火燒這鍋油將來要做什麼呢?」他就說:「這是很遺憾的事情,你看,這麼多的罪人,這都是在人間造惡,有心造惡,無心犯過,有很多人不能改過,不斷犯戒造業,很多罪業累積下來,離開人間,就是要墮入這個地獄。各種刑具不同的受報。」
他就指著這口鍋問他:「這裡呢?這個地方呢?」
他說:「這個地方,同樣是在等著人間本來有機會修行,後來貪戀人間的欲念,所以將來他要脫離清淨的僧團,他的身體不斷再犯戒,他的心會再回歸污濁染穢的地方,將來他權大位高,貪戀在這種場所,後來他的惡會造很多,那個時候若是離開人間後,這口鍋的油就是在等待他。」
他就問:「是什麼人?」
就說:「好像佛陀的弟弟難陀,他現在在修行,但是心還是不斷色情淫欲,回去之後,將來接掌江山,權力大了,那個時候會迷失掉純真的本性,那時所造的業就很重。」
他一聽很害怕,跑回佛陀身邊,對佛陀說:「佛陀,我都知道了,我們回去吧!」佛陀一個微笑,他就醒過來了。還是在那個地方,面對佛陀坐在那裡。
那時佛陀面露笑容,問難陀這趟路程:「你的心境有什麼感覺?」
難陀就說:「我不敢再享受人間之福,天堂再好,總有一天福盡了,我還是要再墮落。不行!我很害怕,害怕地獄那口油鍋。我還是跟著佛陀修行,我還是要斷除六道輪迴的苦難。人生確實是苦,我應該知道了。」
這樣從內心起了不淨觀,自然對人與人之間的享福,他的心就會起恐怖。短暫的欲樂,還有未來那麼長久的罪報,所以他害怕了。他斷了這分色情的心態,所以他安心出家。
各位,善惡雜揉。我們的內心如果沒有慚愧心,我們看到外面的境界,又會被誘引過去,和難陀是不是一樣呢?所以我們人要有慚愧,才能生出恐怖的心。有恐怖的心,我們才能時時警惕自己。
所以我們要時時向內自己尋找,我們今天的心,是否像大地接受法水的滋潤?我們要時時自問自己的心,所以大家要多用心!
回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20110422《法譬如水》興七心得滅障   靜思晨語--20110422《法譬如水》興七心得滅障 Empty周五 4月 22, 2011 10:07 pm

Lecturer: Master Zheng-Yan
Subject: Seven States of Mind to Eliminate Obstructions (興七心得滅障)

In the past few day, we have continued to talk about how to eliminate the Three Obstructions. To do so, what mindset do we need to use? The Water Repentance states, “First and foremost, develop the Seven States of Mind as skillful means, then these obstructions can be eliminated”.

We must first develop Seven States of Mind. These are the skillful means and Dharma paths the Buddha and Bodhisattvas established for us.

Sentient beings have cycled through the 6 Realms for so long their aptitudes have dulled. So Buddha and Bodhisattvas must patiently teach us many types of skillful means. However the 84,000 Dharma paths originate with these Seven States of Mind.

If we can constantly utilize them in our daily living, we can resolve afflictions and obstacles, layer by layer, as we encounter them. So we must always keep these Seven States of Mind. The first is a sense of shame. This means we have a conscience and feel guilt towards other. Let us constantly self-reflect. Why can’t we accomplish what we set out to do? Why are other better? Some people are so diligent, why can’t we be as diligent as they are?

There are various ways to create afflictions. Why can other people change their ways while we still repeat the same mistakes? Why am I like this? Shame leads to self-reflection. So we need to feel shame.

Only those who feel shame can produce fear. If we have no shame, we do not know to be afraid. Then our attitude would be “As long as I am happy, I can do as I please”. When we do as we please, we will not be able to learn from others.
If we see someone who is better than we are, we must quickly learn to see him as a teacher.

If we see someone who does evil, we must quickly become alert not to do the same. Thus, we also treat such a person as our teacher. We must be vigilant and know to be afraid of becoming someone who constantly makes mistakes and is shunned by others. Will we be like this person? Will we intentionally commit transgressions and unintentionally make mistakes? Knowing that in doing so, we will face retributions, we become terrified.

So we need a sense of shame to have fear. We need to know that retributions can lead us into the Three Lower Realms. This is the fearful mind.

To have a sense of shame is to be repentant and willing to practice. To have a sense of fear is to be vigilant and aware of impermanence. A sense of shame begins with the fear of falling into Lower Realms. A sense of fear arises from the shame of making mistakes. They are two sides of the same coin.

In the Buddha’s time, among His disciples was his half-brother, Nanda. His wife was considered the most beautiful woman in the kingdom. After they were married, Nanda become immersed in the pleasures of the senses indulging in sights and sounds. The Buddha felt that if Nanda continued like this, he would sink into ruin. So the Buddha wished to save him.

One day, while the Buddha was asking for alms, Nanda and his wife were on a balcony enjoying the pleasures of song and dance as well as marital pleasure. Because they were out on the balcony, Nanda saw the Buddha pass below them and felt a brotherly affection toward Him.

When Nanda saw that the Buddha’s bowl was empty as he looked down from above, he quickly came downstairs. He paid respect to the Buddha and said, “Come, give me your bowl. I’ll fill it for you.” He quickly went inside with the bowl and filled it with many fine foods. But the Buddha had already moved on. So he carried this bowl of wonderful food and chased after the Buddha.

Without realizing it, he arrived at the Buddha’s monastery. When the Buddha saw Nanda in front of him, he said, “Nanda, life is impermanent. Worldly love is an illusion. Once human form is lost, it is hard to regain. As the Buddha spoke, Nanda listened. He heard the Buddha explain the Truths of life. He knew everything to be impermanent and illusory. As Nanda pondered the Buddha’s words, the Buddha said, “Nanda, renounce the lay life.” Look at how carefree the monastic life is. If you can become a monk and cut off your desires, you can attain liberation.

So Nanda was half-coaxed and half-forced into a monastic life. After Nanda become a monk, he knew the Buddha’s teachings were wholesome and deeply respected Him. But he could not let go of his love. He still thought about his wife all day long. So every day, he felt agitated.

One day when the Buddha was leaving to ask for alms, Nanda was overjoyed. He secretly planned to snake out of the monastery to see his wife after everyone had left. The Buddha knew what he was thinking, so He said, “Where are you going? Today you have a great opportunity I will show you something you will seldom see in this lifetime. This is our chance. While everyone is away begging for alms and our surroundings are very quiet. Come, sit down. As Nanda and the Buddha sat down it felt as if the Buddha took him to a place far away.

That place was very beautiful. There were many beautiful women. People were working hard to build a house. He asked the Buddha, “How can there be such a beautiful place with such a magnificent house?”
The Buddha said, "You can ask them who owns this house.”
Nanda went forward to ask the man who appeared to be the foreman. He said, “This is such a beautiful house. Who are you building it for?”

The foreman said to him, “it is for a sage named Nanda. He was born a prince and is the Buddha’s half-brother. He has already become a monk so he can enjoy the comforts of Heaven in the future. We are building this house for him.”
Nanda was very happy and asked, “Who are those women?”
The foreman told him, “They are rehearsing heavenly music and dancing. When the owner of this house comes, they will serve him.”
Nanda was overjoyed and grateful.

Then the Buddha said, “Come, follow me. There are still many things to see.” They went to another distant place. From afar, they could hear people wailing. What kind of a place was this? Why were so many people screaming and crying in agony? The bronze and iron walls were searing. These conditions were frightening.
“What kind of a place is this?” Nanda asked the Buddha.
The Buddha replied, “Come! Let us get a closer look at this place.”
They walked into the city. As it turned out, there were many people. It not crowded like a street in our world, full of people doing business. No. it was a terrifying scene. There were various torture devices that do not exist the human world. Such vicious devices can only be found in Hell. There were ox-headed and horse-faced demons, many Yakshas and evil spirits punishing the many wrongdoers. In the midst of this was a pot of oil. Someone fanned the fire beneath the pot. The pot of oil was about to start steaming.

Nanda pointed to it and asked the Buddha, “Buddha, all the other torture devices are being used by demons to punish wrongdoers, so why is this pot of oil just being heated now?”
The Buddha replied, “Why don’t you go ask?”
So Nanda approached the person tending the fire. He asked, “What are you going to do with this pot of oil?” The man replied, “It is truly regrettable. All these people being punished here committed evil acts in the Human Realm. Some of it was intentional some of it. Many were unable to change their ways, so they kept violating precepts & creating karma. After accumulating a lot bad karma, they leave the Human Realm and they descend into this Hell. Different torture devices mete out different kinds of punishment.”

Nanda pointed to the pot of oil and asked, “What about this pot here?”
The man replied, “This pot awaits someone from the Human Realm. He had the chance to practice but he was attached to human desires. He will leave a pure monastic community and violate the precepts with his actions. His mind will revert to a turbid defiled state. He will attain high status and power, and cling to them, so he will create a lot evil. After he passes away, he will come here. This pot of oil will be awaiting him.”

Nanda asked, “Who is this person?”
The man replied, “I think it is Nanda, the Buddha’s half-brother. He is a monk now but his mind still has many lustful desires. When he returns to lay life, he will take over the throne and become powerful. He will lose his pure and innocent nature, then create a lot of heavy karma.”
N,anda was very scared. He quickly ran back to the Buddha and told him, “Venerable Buddha, I understand now. Let us go back.” The Buddha smiled.

Suddenly, Nanda woke up and found that he was still sitting across from the Buddha. The Buddha smiled and asked, “Nanda, how do you feel about the journey you just had?”
Nanda replied, “I dare not indulge in worldly pleasures again. As great as Heaven is, some day when I exhaust my blessings. I will fall again. I cannot do that I am very scared of that pot boiling oil in Hell. I still want to follow you and practice. I want to end the suffering of rebirth in the 6 Realms. Human life is truly painful. I recognize that now.”
He recognized the impurities of the body. So naturally he renounced and feared sensual pleasures. Momentary pleasures bring such long and torturous retribution, so he was terrified. He cut off his desire for sensual pleasures and peacefully focused on his spiritual practice.

Everyone, good and evil intermixed. If we have no sense of shame, we will easily be seduced by external phenomena. Won’t we be like Nanda? We all need to have a sense of shame to give rise to a sense of fear. Only when we are fearful can we remain on our guard. So we must always look within. Have our minds been nourished by Dharma-water today? We must always ask ourselves this. Everyone, please always be mindful.
(Source: Da Ai TV 靜思晨語 法譬如水)
回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20110422《法譬如水》興七心得滅障   靜思晨語--20110422《法譬如水》興七心得滅障 Empty周五 4月 22, 2011 10:09 pm

感恩靜怡老師
每天打英文檔六分鐘左右
持續不斷
感恩她
月亮 感恩合十
回頂端 向下

靜思晨語--20110422《法譬如水》興七心得滅障
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: 靜思晨語 :: 靜思晨語--法譬如水-
前往: