Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

靜思晨語--20110428《法譬如水》正思見明因果

向下 
發表人內容
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

文章總數 : 29098
年齡 : 70
來自 : 台中
威望 : 1661
注冊日期 : 2009-01-11

靜思晨語--20110428《法譬如水》正思見明因果  Empty
發表主題: 靜思晨語--20110428《法譬如水》正思見明因果    靜思晨語--20110428《法譬如水》正思見明因果  Empty周四 4月 28, 2011 2:51 pm

回頂端 向下
在線
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20110428《法譬如水》正思見明因果    靜思晨語--20110428《法譬如水》正思見明因果  Empty周四 4月 28, 2011 2:52 pm

【證嚴上人開示】
這幾天,我們每天都在說,煩惱心多障礙,去除煩惱的方法,那就是七種心。
除滅三障當興七種心
一者慚愧
二者恐怖
三者厭離
四者發菩提心
五者怨親平等
六者念報佛恩
七者觀罪性空

第一就是慚愧心,有慚愧心的人才能精進,有慚愧心的人,才真的能體會道理,探討了道理之後,就能多瞭解惑、業、報。
所以我們要時時很謹慎,因為世間很多都是在引誘我們的念心,所以我們要時時起恐怖,有恐怖的心我們才能精進。
所以說「第二恐怖者」,「既是凡夫,身口意業常與罪相應」。「以是因緣,命終之後,應墮地獄、畜生、餓鬼,受無量苦」。「如此實為可驚、可恐、可怖、可懼。」
我們應該要知道,凡夫在身、口、意這三項,這都是業。
身業不善造三惡
殺生、偷盜、邪淫
口業不善造四惡
惡口、妄語、綺語、兩舌
意業不善造三惡
貪、瞋、癡

這三項合起來,所造出來的就是十惡。凡夫造惡的比為善的多,我們的心起動時都是自私的心,比去體會別人的心多。
所以我們平時的一切動作,都是以我們自己為中心,我愛、我怨、我歡喜、我恨,都是一個「我」,對眼前的境界起這種分別。怨的人來了,我們的心就起那分恨;假使我喜歡的人來了,內心就很歡喜,這種分別心很痛苦。
歡喜的時候,那種執著的嫉妒心也是一樣會生起。因為我們喜歡的人,和別人說話,對別人表達得比較親切,這樣我們也受不了。你想,這麼簡單,人對人之間就容易起這樣的心。何況天下物欲據為己有,我們會造出多少動作呢?
無論是身行的惡,或是口頭的惡,都很容易就造出來。不過,我們都是不知不覺。
所以經文裡面說,我們所做的身口意業,常常都是與罪相應,所以我們應該要好好常常警惕自己,一失人身,萬劫難再。如果我們一失這個人身,命終之後,就「應墮地獄、畜生、餓鬼」這種境界,這就是我們要恐怖的地方。
第二恐怖者
既是凡夫
身口意業常與罪相應
以是因緣
命終之後
應墮地獄、畜生、餓鬼
受無量苦
如此實為可驚可恐
可怖可懼

佛在世時,常常在行動中應機說法。
有一次阿難和釋迦牟尼佛,走在市集中,看到一位老人,在那裡賣魚。一邊叫賣中,一邊在哭、叫苦,是苦什麼呢?老人就說:「為什麼上天對我這麼不公平,本來這個生意是我兒子在做的,為什麼我的兒子會忽然間死了?我年紀這麼大了,我苦啊!」
佛陀看到這位老人在叫苦,佛陀也一個微微的苦笑;看看那些魚在生死中掙扎,探頭看了,佛陀還是搖搖頭,也微微地笑了一笑。
出了市集,就在鄉村的路上走,一隻豬全身塗得滿是諸糞,在路上走,看到佛陀走過來,牠也一直走近來,身上很臭。但是佛陀看到這隻諸,還是感到很無奈,還是微微一笑。
阿難對佛陀的行動,一舉一動阿難平時就很細心,看到這樣,阿難趕緊走近佛陀。一邊走阿難就問佛陀:「佛啊!我覺得奇怪,剛才在市集中,那位老人在叫苦、在埋怨,看到佛陀您的表情好像很無奈,不過看到您微微一笑,這一定有因緣。佛陀,您對這位老人,他倒底有什麼因緣呢?再看到佛陀探頭去看那些魚,也是一樣搖搖頭,無奈地苦笑,到底這些魚,又有什麼樣的因緣?現在看到那隻豬,佛陀,您的形態也是一樣,是否能請佛陀開示其中因緣?」
佛就就說:「是啊!這就是因緣!你看這個老人,他會那麼苦,就是捨不得他的兒子突然死了。再來是為自己的生活怨歎,但是他沒有去想到,一輩子在捕魚,魚在水中的生態,在水中有親,同樣也有子。他在補魚時沒有考慮到,魚也有牠們生活的境界。
忽作此網,所以親情分離,所以現在自己的兒子過世了,他就不斷叫苦、不斷埋怨。他不知道,當初所造的業,親情分離、殘殺生命,他沒有感覺,只感受到自己失去一個兒子的苦。我覺得他很令人憐憫、無奈,所以就微微一笑。世間人的愚癡!」
「再來,看到那些魚,過去有天人,他能飛天逍遙自在,承著過去生的福生在天上,好像飛天皇帝一樣。我看到魚中,有這樣的人在那裡,現在落得在缸甕中。」
阿難就問:「怎麼會那麼恐怖呢?才做天人,飛來飛去逍遙自在,怎麼那麼快就變成在魚甕水缸中呢?尤其是在哪裡待價而沽。」
佛陀就說:「為善者,得福生天,天福享盡之後,難免惡報難逃。現在才是剛開始而已,未來要受的苦還多著呢!」阿難聽了,真是恐怖。
「但是佛陀您看那頭豬,我看剛才牠一直跟過來時,佛陀向牠微微一笑,這又是什麼因緣?」
佛陀說:「說來話長。這隻豬在無央數劫之前,一個小鄉村,有兩個年輕人。其中一個就是倚仗神通,行邪道,以神威在作符催咒,對人做一些蠱毒,去損害很多人。
不過,另外一位年輕人,他很好樂佛法,樂善好施。但是這兩個人是朋友。這位年輕人,常常就會跟那位行在邪道中的人說:『信仰要正確。來,我帶你去聽僧人、就是出家人,我們去聽他們說法,這樣我們就能夠瞭解很多人間的道理。』但是他都會跟他說:『我沒空,我還有事情,你先去!』一個是自正道行,一個向偏私的路走。」
佛陀說:「阿難!你知道嗎?當時那位向正道精進,身逢佛法,謹慎於自己的行為,持清淨戒律的那位年輕人,就是今天的我釋迦牟尼佛。而當時那個青年,就此往邪道上走,步步陷入邪思、邪見、邪行。所以他今天不只是落入畜生道,他在三惡道中不斷輪轉,了現在還沒有離開畜生道。
今天在這個地方遇見,雖然他還是跟著我走,但是佛道和畜生道還是離得那麼遙遠。這只不過是起於當初一念正與邪的念頭,所以現在道路就離得那麼遠。因為這樣我看了無奈,所以我微微一笑。」
「笑是笑眾生愚癡,六道中,沒有一道是常道。就算生為天人,福盡一樣要墮落,墮落在苦難輪迴之處。有的是現在才開始,有的歷來已久,都是在三惡道中。有的人,自己現在還不斷在造惡,稍微得到一點報應,就一直怨天怨地,這都是眾生的愚癡。」
聽了佛陀對阿難的解釋佛的三事微笑,我們應該也要好好警惕。看那位天人,雖然能生在天上,但是難免如果有惡,就算惡小還是要再墮落。兩個人都是朋友,這位行於正道的人,也是會來勸導他,但他還是跟他走不同的路。
這在我們現代,看人與人之間就是這樣。說不定是同道,一起來修行,但是在修行當中,身、口、意業,同樣不平齊。
有的人來修行會很精進,一聽就能夠理解十樣。再利根一點的,一聞千悟,聽了一點點,他就能瞭解很多道理,這就是利根的人。
有的人中等,至少聽了能知道十樣。再下根機的人,說一樣我瞭解一樣。但是根機如果低劣,他在聽雖然是聽了,但是不入心,行為、心念一樣我行我素。像這樣,雖然說他是來修行,但是心偏邪了,這也一樣已經失去了正思、正見,所以他就無法正語、正行。
很多都只是一念偏差,所以我們現在修行,最重要的就是了解了之後,我們真的要起那分恐怖的心。
當下正在做的「因」
導致下一刻的「果」
起心動念 舉手投足
無不是業 無不是罪

開口動舌、語默動靜、舉手投足,無不是業、無不是罪。因為我們凡夫的心,都是在我自己,所以私我的心一起,所動作的都是惡多善少。因為如此,我們要時時提高警覺,「一失人身,墮落三途,是可驚、可恐、可怖、可懼的事。」
所以請大家真的時時要多用心!記得「慚愧心、怖畏心」,不能消失在我們的心,時時警覺!
回頂端 向下
在線
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20110428《法譬如水》正思見明因果    靜思晨語--20110428《法譬如水》正思見明因果  Empty周五 4月 29, 2011 4:55 pm

Lecturer: Master Zheng-Yan
Subject: With Right Thinging, Understand Cause and Effect (正思見 明因果)

We have spent the last few days talking about how afflictions can be obstructive. To eliminate afflictions, we need the Seven States of Mind.

Develop Seven States of Mind to eliminate Three Obstructions. First is a sense of shame. Second is a sense of fear. Third is a sense of renunciation. Fourth is developing Bodhicitta. Fifth is impartiality toward all beings. Sixth is repaying the Buddha’s grace. Seventh is contemplating the empty nature of evil.

The first is a sense of shame. Only those who feel shame can practice diligently and truly realize the Truth. After investigating the Truth, they can understand delusion, karma and retribution. We must constantly be cautious.

In this world, there are countless temptations. So let us constantly be apprehensive. Only with a sense of fear can we be diligent. “Second is a sense of fear. As ordinary people, the karma we create through body, speech and mind is often negative. Due to these causes and conditions, after this life ends, accordingly we fall into Hel, Animal or Hungry Ghost Realms to experience immeasurable suffering. We should truly feel alarmed and terrified. It is horrible and dreadful.”

We should recognize that ordinary people create Threefold Karma of body, speech and mind. Body: We kill, steal, and commit sexual misconduct. Speech: We lie, flatter, gossip and speak harshly. Mind: We are greedy, angry and ignorant.

All together, these are the Ten Evils. Ordinary people do more evil than good. Whenever thoughts arise, they are mostly selfish, rather than having empathy for others. So every action we take normally centers around ourselves. “I love, I resent, I like I hate.” We always focus on the “I” As external conditions appear, discrimination arises. When we see someone we resent, hatred arises in our minds. However, when we see someone we like, our minds are filled with joy. This kind of discrimination brings much suffering. When it comes to someone we like, our attachment will give rise to jealousy. For example , when a person we like speaks with others and seems to be more intimate with them, we cannot bear it. This happens so easily. In our relationships, it is so easy for these thoughts to arise. If we desire to posses everything we will create countless negative acts. It is very easy to commit evil deeds through our actions and speech, but we do so unknowingly and without awareness.

As it states in the text. “the karma we create through body, speech, and mind is often negative.” Therefore, let us always be vigilant. If we lose this human form, we may not regain it for countless Kalpas. After this ends, accordingly we will “fall into Hell, Animal or Hungry Ghost Realms.” These Realms are places we must fear.

Second is a sense of fear. As ordinary people, the karma we create through body, speech and mind is often negative. Due to these cause and conditions, after this life ends, accordingly we fall into Hell, Animal or Hungry Ghost Realms to experience immeasurable suffering. We should truly alarmed and terrified. It is horrible and dreadful.

When the Buddha was alive, he often gave specific teachings as He traveled. Once Ananda and Sakyamuni Buddha were in a marketplace, and saw an old man selling fish. As he peddled his wares, he cried and lamented his sufferings. What caused his suffering? The old man said, “Why has fate been so unfair to me? This business was handled by my son. Why did he die so suddenly? I am already so old. I suffer so much!”

Listening to the old man’s lament, the Buddha gave a slight, sad smile. When He looked down, He saw the fish struggling for their lives, so He shook his head and smiled slightly. Then they exited the market and continued on the village road. They saw a pig covered in its own excrement. When it saw the Buddha it walked toward Him. It had a terrible smell. When the Buddha saw the pig, He again looked helpless, then, gave a slight smile.

Ananda had always been very observant of the Buddha’s every action. When he saw this he quickly approached the Buddha and asked as they continued walking, “Venerable Buddha I am puzzled. At the market, when the old man complained about his troubles, You had a helpless expression on your face, but then you smiled slightly. There must be a reason Venerable Buddha, what causes and conditions did you see in the old man? Then you looked at the fish and shook your head and gave a helpless sad smile. So what causes and conditions did the fish have? And just now when we saw the pig, you responded in the same way. Can you please explain this to me?”

The Buddha said, “Yes, these are causes and conditions. The old man suffers because he cannot let go of his son’s sudden death. Moreover, he lamented his life. Yet he never thought about how he spent his life catching fish. Those fish also had relatives and offspring. When he fished did ha consider that the fish also had a life? With his net, he separated many loved ones. Now that his son is dead, he continually laments his suffering and complains because he does not know the karma he created before. He separated loved ones and took lives. Yet he feels nothing about this, he only feels the pain of the loss of his son. He was pitiable and helpless. So I smiled slightly at the ignorance of people in the world.”

“Then I looked at those fish. In the past there were Devas, heavenly beings who flew around freely. They were born in Heaven due to the blessings accumulated in previous lives. They were like emperors of Heaven. I saw some of them among the fish. Now they are confined in a bowl.”

Anansa said, “How terrifying! They were Devas who flew around freely. How could they so quickly become fish trapped in a vat of water, especially fish waiting to be sold?”

The Buddha replied, “One who does good attains blessings, and is born in Heaven. When blessings are exhausted, one cannot escape one’s evil retributions. This is only the beginning. Much more suffering awaits them.”

Ananda said, “This is frightening. But Venerable Buddha, when you saw the pig come near us, you gave it a slight smile. What is that?”

The Buddha replied, “It is a long story. Innumerable Kalpas ago, there were two young men in a small village. One of them walked the evil path, relying on his spiritual powers. He performed hexes and cast poison spells on others. He harmed many people. The other young man took joy in Dharma, enjoyed doing good and giving to others. These two young men were friends. This young man often said to his friend on the evil path. We must choose the right faith. I’ll take you to a monk. When we hear him expound Dharma, we can understand many Truth of life. But the friend always replied, “‘I’m busy. You go on ahead.’” So one walked on the Right Path while the other went astray. Ananda, do you know? The one who diligently pursued the Right Path, encountered Dharma, behaved cautiously and abide by the precepts of purity was actually I, Sakyamuni Buddha. The other young man continued on the deviant path and become more entrenched in evil thinking, views & practices. So not only is he reborn as an animal today, he has been cycling through the. Three Evil Realms without a chance for escape. Today, we met again. Even though he kept following me, there remains a great distance between Buddha–hood and the Animal Realm. We were separated by just one right thought and one evil thought. Now our two paths are so far apart. That is why I felt helpless. So I just smiled slightly at sentient beings’ ignorance.”

“There is no permanence in the Six Realms. Even a heavenly being, a Dava, will fall when blessings are exhausted, and be reborn into a place of suffering. Some arrived there recently. Others have spent a long time in the Three Evil Realms. Some people are still committing evil deeds. When they face just a tiny bit of retribution, they complain and blame others. This is the ignorance of sentient beings.”

Upon hearing the Buddha’s explanation to Ananda of three occasions of slight smiles, we should heighten our vigilance. Even though the Deva was born in Heaven, he inevitably committed some wrongdoings. Even the smallest act of evil leads one to fall. The two men were friends the one who followed the Right Path tried to counsel the other, but they still ended up choosing different paths.

That is how people interact these days. We may be on the same path and practice together, but in our practices, the karma of body, speech and mind are unequal. Some are diligent in their spiritual practice. They realize ten things from one teaching. For those with superior capabilities, from one teaching, they realize 1,000 things and can understand many Truths. These are people with superior capabilities.

Some people are average. At least they realize ten things from one teaching. Those of inferior capabilities will realize one thing from one teaching. However, those with the lowest aptitudes will hear the teachings but learn nothing. They will continue to think and act as they please. Though they say they are practicing, their minds have strayed. They don’t have Right Thinking, or Right Views so they no longer have Right Speech and Right Actions. This often happens with just one incorrect thought. So as we practice, once we understand this, we must have a sense of fear in our minds.

What we are doing now is the cause that will lead to an effect in the next moment. Every thought that arises, every action we take can lead to karma and wrongdoing.

With every word we speak, every action we take, whether speaking or silent, moving or still, we create karma and wrongdoings. As ordinary people, our minds are focused on ourselves. When selfish thoughts arise, we tend to do more evil than good. Therefore, let us constantly heighten our vigilance. Losing the human form and falling into the Three Evil Destinies is alarming terrifying, horrible and dreadful. So everyone, please always be mindful. Remember to keep that sense of shame and fear in your minds, and constantly be vigilant.
(Source: Da Ai TV 靜思晨語 法譬如水)
回頂端 向下
在線

靜思晨語--20110428《法譬如水》正思見明因果
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: 靜思晨語 :: 靜思晨語--法譬如水-
前往: