Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

靜思晨語--20110429《法譬如水》以身載道藉假修真

向下 
發表人內容
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

文章總數 : 29098
年齡 : 70
來自 : 台中
威望 : 1661
注冊日期 : 2009-01-11

靜思晨語--20110429《法譬如水》以身載道藉假修真  Empty
發表主題: 靜思晨語--20110429《法譬如水》以身載道藉假修真    靜思晨語--20110429《法譬如水》以身載道藉假修真  Empty周六 4月 30, 2011 8:52 am

回頂端 向下
在線
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20110429《法譬如水》以身載道藉假修真    靜思晨語--20110429《法譬如水》以身載道藉假修真  Empty周六 4月 30, 2011 10:31 am

【證嚴上人開示】
各位,學佛,我們應該要時時提高警覺,我們前面一直在說,我們要常常起慚愧心,在慚愧中去體會人間無常,我們要起恐怖的感覺,我們如果不能害怕,不能起恐怖,就是過著那種很空洞,不想精進的日子,所以我們不能放蕩,日子要踏實地過。因為人生無常,所以想到無常,我們就要起恐怖的心。
我們昨天已經說過了,實在是在短暫的人生,在我們的身口意業,稍微沒有守好,就造了罪業。造罪的因緣,很多來誘惑我們,如果去做了,命終之後,墮入地獄、餓鬼、畜生,那就無了時了,這實在是很可怕的事。所以我們現在應該要進一步厭離,因為這是一個無常的,尤其是造罪、陷阱偏重的地方,所以我們要趕緊厭離。
所以這裡說:
第三厭離者
相與常觀生死之中
惟有無常苦空無我
不淨虛假
如水上泡 速起速滅
往來流轉 猶如車輪
生老病死 八苦交煎
無時暫息
眾等相與
但觀自身從頭至足
其中但有三十六物
髮毛爪齒 眵淚涕唾
垢汗二便 皮膚血肉
筋脈骨髓 肪膏腦膜
脾腎心肺 肝膽腸胃
赤白痰癊 生熟二臟
如是九孔常流
是故經言
此身眾苦所集
一切皆是不淨
何有智慧者而當樂此身
生死既有如此種種惡法
甚可患厭

回頭看這段經文。第三厭離這樣唸下來,應該大家也一樣,瞭解了、看懂了。但是雖然是瞭解、知道了,要真正徹底體會實在是很難。
其實身體是每個人最親近的,這個身體從頭項一直到我們的腳底,大概說來差不多是這三十六物,從頭髮、皮膚、指甲,一直到我們的內臟等等,一共大概有三十六物。這些東西包在我們身體的皮裡面,我們不知道裡面多麼不淨,無論什麼部位,你只要碰到就會破皮流血,可怕、很嚇人。
每一個人都是一樣,皮如果破了,外面的感染傳進來,就開始病毒和細菌結合起來,有的時候就不可收拾了。
我們可還記得,記得在我們大林慈院啟用期間第一天義診,有一位老婆婆,這位老婆婆由救護車送來時,就覺得一陣惡臭。醫生趕緊為她處理,她的腳包著一層又一層,腳上包的東西都已經很髒了。我們的醫師剪開了腳上包的東西,原來裡面都是用青草敷的。草藥再拿開,腳已經化膿了,把膿包刺破裡面都是蟲。又臭又都是膿與血,裡面就是蟲。
我記得那一天,我走到急診室去看看,剛好醫生在抓蟲,聽到我們的護士說:「這裡又一隻,這裡又一隻。」醫師就趕緊很小心地用鑷子一隻一隻,一直夾起來。
你看,人啊,皮包著的時候,我們都不知道,裡面有這麼多的不清淨,如果破了、爛了,就會長蟲、很臭,世間最臭的東西,就是人的身體腐爛時那種臭。
又想到有一次到了恆春,因為恆春貧戶散布的距離很遠,到了車埕天色已經暗了,在那個村莊裡,大家看到慈濟人來了,就知道我們要去哪個家庭,就趕快帶路。當他帶著我們來到房屋旁邊,就聞到一股很臭的味道。從北部跟我下去的委員,很多人進去就趕快又跑出來,裡面除了燈火昏暗以外,空氣很差又很臭。
這個臭味是從哪裡來的呢?原來這個人他坐在床邊,他的腳底好像一顆花菜一樣,整個都開花了,爆開來。那是什麼呢?癌症,在腳底。聽說他有一次,他去園子工作時刺到,刺到之後,以為沒什麼就隨便敷敷藥,從這樣開始就一直爛。後來去就醫,醫生宣布他是癌症。
看看,一個很簡單,只是刺到、受傷,就感染了,病毒入侵進去,拖久了,醫師就宣布是癌症。很臭,但是這種病,已經從這裡蘉延到上面去了,肺部也已經感染了,人瘦得不成人形。這還是一樣印象很深。
又比這個人更早,我們功德會剛開始時,在花蓮那時的個案,也都是我親自去看。記得在壽豐鄉,一個家庭,主人案主才四十多歲,他有四個孩子還有太太。那時候是夏天。
到了那裡只看到一間草屋,門半掩著,就開始叫了:「到底裡面有沒有人啊?」裡面應聲了:「有啦!請你們進來,門推開來就好了。」真的我們就推門進去,一進去裡面,裡面是暗的。「裡面怎麼這麼暗呢?」那個人就出聲說:「在你們站的地方上面有電燈,你們伸手打開電燈。」真的手往上一摸,真的有燈泡在那裡盪來盪去,趕緊開了燈。
看到這個人躺在牆邊的竹床上,看了很心疼。我趕緊走近他的病床,問他:「你是怎麼了?」
他說:「我全身都不能動。」
「你為什麼全身不能動?多久了?」
「四、五年了。」
「為什麼呢?」
「做工跌下來,頸椎受傷全身都癱瘓了。我現在只有頭部是活的,身體都死了。」
委員看到就說:「哎喲!怎麼有那麼大的老鼠?」
我看了一下,「老鼠,老鼠在哪裡呢?」在他的腳上,在咬他的腳。看看他的腳養老鼠已經養得很肥,腳已經都沒有神經(知覺)了。老鼠咬他腳上的肉,不知道咬多久了。你要趕牠,那隻老鼠還是悠哉悠哉不怕人,平時可能都沒有趕牠!看到這樣,實在也是令人心疼。
人生這個身體,我們健康時,皮包著,皮膚感覺看起來很乾淨,因為我們每天都為他清洗。頭髮,尤其是在家人,頭髮也常常梳洗,看起來都很美。但是我們可知道,我們皮膚包裹的裡面,有多少是不乾淨的東西?
尤其是有一天,聽到簡副院長,和大家說五分鐘,病毒侵入人體,很簡單的分析。他說道:「我們一個人的體內,至少有六百種病菌,尤其光是在腸胃地方的細菌,就有上百兆的細菌(益菌)。他說,百兆的數字有多大呢?很難解說。但若是以重量計算,差不多有一公斤那麼多。」看看,我們的身體。
不過,體內必須要有細菌。百萬兆的細菌是好的細菌,讓我們的身體能新陳代謝。能讓我們吸收營養,讓我們能消化。也要有這些東西,這些細菌在我們體內,但是在這麼多的細菌中,還有病菌六百種。這些病菌和這些好的細菌,有時也會互相衝突、不調和。
所以佛陀跟我們說四大假合。我們的身體地、水、火、風,若能四大假合調和,那就健康了。所以我們體內,光是細菌,有病菌,有正常的菌,如果能夠調和,我們的身體就健康。假使這些細菌不調和,互相衝突,病菌侵佔了正常的細菌,那個地方就生病了。
各位,我們現在都知道,還有我們人身外所沒有的細菌。這種病菌本來我們人沒有,在動物的身上,但現在這種病菌、病毒,已經不斷和人的病菌互相交叉,所以說來,人生真的是很不清淨。
所以佛陀要我們用心,這段經文剛才念起來那麼長。其實都是在我們身上那麼髒、那麼不清淨,還有什麼好為了這個身體去貪、瞋、癡,去計較那麼多呢?
我們應該要知道可憎,這是一個可厭憎的東西。所以我們要好好反省,要恐懼人生無常,我們要好好利用這個身體,成為載道器。我們要修行,要藉身體藉假修真。有這個身體,我們才能看透人間的千形萬種,啟發我們的道心。
身體是由四大五蘊
假合而成
若能以身載道
藉假修真就是修行
若是為身體計較
就是造業

各位,我們要先自愛,我們就能愛人。愛不能貪,要將愛擴大,愛己、愛人。我們不要只貪著在人身,要好好利用。我常常說:「只有使用權,沒有所有權。」難得這一生為它吃、為它睡,好好地照顧它,我們如果沒有好好利用它來修行,這輩子真的很可惜。所以請大家道理要用心!

月亮 在 周六 五月 14, 2011 3:40 am 作了第 1 次修改
回頂端 向下
在線
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20110429《法譬如水》以身載道藉假修真    靜思晨語--20110429《法譬如水》以身載道藉假修真  Empty周一 五月 02, 2011 7:14 am

Lecturer: Master Zheng-Yan
Subject: The Body is a Vessel for Spiritual Practice (以身載道 藉假修真)

Fellow practitioner, as we learn Buddhism, let us constantly be vigilant. As we discussed earlier, we must always have a sense of shame, and then realize the impermanent nature of life. We must also develop a sense of fear. If we are not afraid or cannot develop fear, we may lead an empty life and may not be motivated to be diligent.

So we cannot become lax. We must be grounded in our daily living. Life is impermanent. So when we think about impermanence, a sense of fear must arise. As we said yesterday, life is truly short. If we do not guard our actions, speech & thoughts, we will create bad karma. There are many temptations to commit wrongdoings. If we succumb to them, after this life, we will fall into the Hell, Hungry Ghost or Animal Realms. There will be no end in sight. This is truly horrifying.

Therefore, let us develop a sense of renunciation. This world is impermanent and full of traps and chances for wrongdoing. So we must quickly renounce it. According to the text, the third is a sense of renunciation. Constantly contemplate life and death, and find only impermanence, suffering, emptiness, no-self. They are impure and illusory, like ephemeral water bubbles. The cycle of rebirth constantly turns like a wheel. Birth, old age, illness, death, the 8 Sufferings are constant and never-ending. “The Assembly”; including you and I, all of us, together, should contemplate the body from head to toe. There are 36 elements, which are hair, body hair, nail, teeth, rheum, tears, mucus, saliva, sweet, urine, feces, skin, blood, flesh, tendons, veins, bones, marrow, fat, brain, spleen, kidneys, heart, lungs, liver, gall bladder, intestines, stomach, brown & white phlegm, and 2 digestive organs. Impurities flow from the 9 Orifices of the body. According to the sutras, sufferings are centered in the body. Everything about it is impure. How can any wise person find in the body? Since this existence is full of such ills, it is indeed detestable.

Let us review this section on renunciation. Having read this, I believe we all can understand it. But even though we know what it means, it is difficult to thoroughly comprehend it. The body is our most intimate possession. The body extends from the top of the head to the bottom of the feet. It is roughly composed of 36 Elements such as our hair, skin, nails, and even our internal organs, etc. These are roughly 36 elements. All these things are wrapped in the skin that covers the body.

We have no idea just how unclean it is inside. Wherever the skin breaks, we bleed. This can be scary and frightening. This is the same for everyone. If the skin is broken and the body is infected by viruses and bacteria, then the results are unmanageable.

We may remember, when Dalin Tzu Chi Hospital first opened, an ambulance delivered an old lady to the hospital. She had a foul odor, so the doctor treated her immediately. Her foot was under layers of wrapping which had already become very dirty.

The doctor cut through the wrapping and found a poultice of herbs. When the doctor removed it, he found that the foot had already festered. He pricked the pustule and found maggots. There was a terrible small, blood, pus and maggots. I remember that day. When I arrived at the emergency room, the doctor was removing the maggots. I heard a nurse say, “There is one here and another one there.” The doctor quickly and very carefully picked them up one by one with tweezers.

You see, when humans are covered by skin, we do not realize how impure the insides are. Once the skin breaks and festers, maggots will grow and it will reek. The foulest odor in the world is the smell of festering human flesh.

This reminds me of a trip to Hengchun. The poor households there were spread far apart. When we arrived at Checheng, it was dusk. When the villagers saw the arrival of Tzu Chi volunteers, they knew which home we were going to visit, so they quickly led the way. When they brought us to the side of the house, we smelled a very strong stench. The Tzu Chi Commissioners who traveled with me went in but quickly ran out again.

Inside apart from the dim lighting, the air was very stuffy and smelly. Where was this stench coming from? From a person sitting at the edge of the bed. The sole of his foot looked like a cauliflower. The flesh was completely exposed and festering. What caused this? Cancer in the sole of his foot.

Apparently, one time he stepped on something while working in his garden.He thought it was nothing and applied some ointments. Then the foot began to rot. He eventually went to the doctor and was told it was cancer. Look how easily it happened. It was just a slight puncture in the skin that became infected. He left it alone too long, and the doctor diagnosed it as cancer.

The smell was awful. The cancerous cells had already to other parts of his body. His lungs were infected. There was nothing left of him but skin and bones. This left a very deep impression.

There were also other cases before him. When Tzu Chi was first established, I personally visited care recipients in Hualien. I remember a particular family in Shoufeng Village. The person we visited was only in his 40s. He had a wife and four children. When we arrived, it was summertime, and all we saw a straw hut.

The door was left ajar so we called out, “Is anyone home?”
A voice responded, “Yes, please come in just push the door open.”
We pushed open the door and when we entered, we saw that it was dark. “Why was it so dark inside?”
The person spoke again, “There is a light above you. You can reach up and turn it on.”
Indeed, when we reached up, there was a light bulb swinging from the ceiling. We quickly turned it on. We saw a person lying on a bamboo bed by the wall.

Seeing him, my heart broke I quickly walked towards the bed and asked him, “What is wrong?”
He said, “I cannot move any part of my body.”
“Why can’t you move? How long had it been?”
“Four or five years.”
“What happened?”
“I fell down at work and was paralyzed by spinal injuries. Only my head is alive. The rest of my body is dead. ”

One of the commissioners exclaimed, “Oh my, how can there be rat this big?”
I looked around to find the rat. Where was it? On his leg, gnawing at it. The rat grew big by feeding off his leg. He had no feeling in his legs. Who knows how long that rat had been eating the flesh off his legs? We tried to drive it away, but it was unafraid and did not budge. It had probably never been driven away before. It truly was a heartbreaking sight.

In life, when the body is healthy, skin envelopes everything and appears to be clean. Every day, we wash our bodied and hair. Lay people, especially, wash and brush their hair very often. They look very beautiful. But we should know that there are so many unclean elements wrapped within the skin.

Only day, Dr. Jian, Asst. Superintendent of Dalin Tzu Chi Hospital, gave a simple, 5-minute explanation on how germs enter the human body. He said, “In a person’s body, these are over 600 different kinds of disease-causing germs. In our stomach and intestinal areas alone, there are over 100 trillion beneficial bacteria.

How large is 100 trillion? It is hard to describe. If we calculate it by weight, it is roughly 1 kg. Our bodies need bacteria, such as the trillions of beneficial bacteria in our intestines that help with our metabolism. They allow us to absorb nutrition and help our digestion. So we need these beneficial bacteria in our bodies.

But among all these bacteria, there are over 600 kinds that will cause diseases. These good and bad bacteria will sometimes be in conflict. So the Buddha told us that our bodies exist as a temporary union of the 4 Elements, earth, water, fire and air. If these Four Elements are in harmony we are healthy. This is just like the bacteria in our bodies; if good bacteria are in balance with bad ones, our bodies will be in good health. If these bacteria fall out of balance and start fighting one another, the bad bacteria will overcome the good and disease will arise in that part of the body.

Fellow practitioners, we all know that some bacteria did not originate from the human body. These germs did not exist in humans, they came from animals. These bacteria and viruses have continuously crossbred with human bacteria and viruses. Talking about it, we see that life is truly impure. So the Buddha asked us to be mindful.

The text we just covered was quite long, it describes how filthy and unclean our bodies are. So why do greed, anger and ignorance arise on behalf of this body? Why do we often take issue on its behalf? We should recognize that the body is undesirable. So we must self-reflect and be fearful Life is impermanent. We must make good use of this body as a vessel for spiritual practice. We must use this illusory body to practice and attain what is true. With this body, we can see through the countless phenomena of life and be inspired to practice.

The body is formed by the temporary union of the Four Elements and Five Skandhas if we use our illusory bodies as vessels to cultivate truth, we are engaged in spiritual practice. If we take issue on behalf of this body, we are creating karma.

Fellow practitioners, we must first have self-respect before we can love others. Love cannot be greedy. Let us expend our love to love ourselves and others. Do not be greedily attached to this human body. Make good use of it. I often say that we do not own it, we can only use it. It is rare to attain a human body. We eat and sleep for its sake, to take good care of it. If we do not use it earnestly for spiritual practice, this lifetime will be an awful waste. Everyone, please always be mindful of the Truth.
(Source: Da Ai TV 靜思晨語 法譬如水)
回頂端 向下
在線

靜思晨語--20110429《法譬如水》以身載道藉假修真
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: 靜思晨語 :: 靜思晨語--法譬如水-
前往: