Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

靜思晨語--20110512《法譬如水》打造清淨大愛世界

向下 
發表人內容
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

文章總數 : 29098
年齡 : 70
來自 : 台中
威望 : 1661
注冊日期 : 2009-01-11

靜思晨語--20110512《法譬如水》打造清淨大愛世界  Empty
發表主題: 靜思晨語--20110512《法譬如水》打造清淨大愛世界    靜思晨語--20110512《法譬如水》打造清淨大愛世界  Empty周四 五月 12, 2011 4:14 am

回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20110512《法譬如水》打造清淨大愛世界    靜思晨語--20110512《法譬如水》打造清淨大愛世界  Empty周四 五月 12, 2011 6:55 am

【證嚴上人開示】
每天我們都在說,如何調伏我們的心,相信大家已經對調伏心的方法有所瞭解。調伏,向內時時要自省,在人事物中要時時發心,對物不執著,對事殷勤精進,對人要有愛,這就是我們做人,尤其是修行者的原則。
過去我們說,六波羅蜜,我們應用佛陀的教法,我們能超越中間的煩惱流,到達聖人的境域,這叫做六度,也就是六波羅蜜。
除了六度以外,還要四無量心。四無量心,我們在慈濟教育的團體,或是在我們慈濟大家活動的境界,我們都能常常看到----慈、悲、喜、捨。慈悲喜捨就是四無量心,慈無量、悲無量、喜無量、捨無量,叫做四無量心。
給予眾生一切樂
名慈無量心
救拔一切眾生苦
名悲無量心
見人行善或快樂時
心生歡喜
名喜無量心
不起愛憎
以平等心
看待一切眾生
名捨無量心

過去也和大家說大慈無悔。我們要讓人人幸福,必定要有堅定的毅力去為人群付出,雖然很辛苦,但是人人得福,所以我們永遠都不後悔。
可記得過去也曾經說過一個佛陀在因地修行的公案!佛陀在因地修行時,身為大長者,他對苦難人非常照顧,所以他能將所有的財物,不斷付出,甚至賣掉了不動產,同樣去救人。
這種大慈驚動了天,所以有一位天主起恐怖心,害怕這位世間大長者,那種的愛、無量愛的付出,他怕這位大長者,將來的福會升天,是不是會奪了他的位置?所以他就想要破壞他這種大愛的心。
所以就派另外一位天人,去跟這位長者說:「你這樣的付出,對你很不利!」「有什麼不利呢?」
回答的就是:「將來會墮地獄!」
「為甚麼?」
「因為那些受苦的人就是過去造業,所以他受苦是應得的,這是因果!所以當他應得的因果,而你去拯救,等於違背因果,所以你要墮地獄。」
「真的嗎?」
「我帶你去看。」
結果真的看到很多人在那裡受苦難。這位長者就問:「那些人在受罪受苦,真的都是去布施的人嗎?」
「是啊!那些人就是因為違背因果,所以他們要墮地獄。」
這位長者就問這位天人說:「那麼那些被救的人呢?現在世間受苦難的人,他被幫助、被救援,他將來會去哪裡去?」
「那些人將來會上天堂。」
長者聽了很歡喜,就說:「這樣值得了。我一個人受苦下地獄,換來被救的人能上天堂,這就是我的心願。我很歡喜,我甘願。」
這念心,哪怕有人這樣說,但是他不起心動念,堅定他的意志,這是至誠的心。天主聽了之後感動,所以顯現在他的面前,向這位長者頂禮,對他說:「我是因為怕你造了這麼多福,將來生天會奪走我的位置。現在知道你不是想要生天。」這位長者就說了:「我不要生天,我的志願是在佛道,但願我將來能從凡夫地直達佛的聖地,我不求生天。」
這段故事,我們就知道,大慈無悔,永遠都沒有後悔。無論別人怎麼說,我們的方向對了,絕對沒有後悔,所以大慈無悔。
大慈無悔就是
以堅定的毅力
讓人人獲得幸福
即使辛苦也不後悔

大悲無怨,悲就是拔苦。我們大悲無怨,因為要去救拔眾生的苦難,實在是要費盡許多心力,實在是很辛苦的一件事。但是得到的,是否大家都很歡喜呢?不一定。
就像我們為了拔除眾生的苦難,我們蓋醫院。醫院這個志業確實很辛苦,建院的過程就不必再說了,但是現在我們的醫院,無論是在花蓮、大林,或是關山、玉里,每天壓力都很大,因為搶救生命就是分秒必爭。
人命關天,尤其是在現在這個社會,很多人都是抱著病人到醫院來,就要「人到病除」,假使有一點差錯,人云「華陀難醫無命人!」但是現在就是很辛苦,不只是面對病人及時救人要爭取分秒,還需要面對很多家屬。現在在社會上,所有的醫療機構,最怕的就是糾紛,這在現代的臺灣很普遍。
不過,社會不能沒有醫院,不能沒有醫療。因為人吃五穀雜糧,什麼人不會生病呢?生病就是那麼痛苦,尤其是人生無常,在社會上,每天都有意外事故,怎麼能沒有醫療機構,怎麼能沒有搶救生命的地方呢?雖然時時都有這種吃力不討好,受盡很多委屈,但是還是無怨。
大悲無怨就是
以堅定的意志
為人人拔除痛苦
即使辛苦也無怨尤

有一位住在中部的張先生,他的肝病已經好多年了,醫師建議他要換肝,所以不管是北部、中部、南部,所有的醫學中心,他都去登記換肝。有一天接到花蓮慈濟醫院的電話,跟他說:「你有一個機會能換肝,你想要來嗎?」聽了很高興,他一口就說:「我願意。」他馬上就揹起行囊,來了。
而我們的醫療團隊又怎麼樣呢?我們的李明哲醫師,他通知病人之後,馬上趕到台東,親自去向腦死要捐器官的菩薩,在這位先生的身上,把肝摘取下來,趕快趕回來已經很晚了。
所以在開刀房馬上準備,患者進開刀房已經是凌晨了,已經半夜了。進去準備開刀,一直到那天晚上八、九點,大功告成,送進加護病房,第二天就開始能把身上插的管子,一個一個拔掉了,四天後離開加護病房,到普通病房,期間恢復得很快。
這位張先生,他的媽媽本來很擔心,換肝是一件大事,她準備很多東西想要來這裡陪她的兒子,不知道要陪多久。沒想到第四天後,兒子在普通病房,就能自由行動了。媽媽很高興,她說:「這樣我去花蓮的風景區走走,就要回去了,我要趕緊回去中部,跟大家說,這裡的醫生很好、護士很好,整個醫療包括志工都很好。」媽媽就回去了。
所以像這樣能讓這個家庭,這位張先生也才四十多歲的,是在公家機關上班,無論是對社會、對國家,或是對家庭,上面還有媽媽,還有妻兒,一個才壯年的人。幾年來肝病病痛的痛苦,能夠找到解除他身體病痛的好因緣。真的是很感恩,世間也有這樣的人,願意捐出肝,這就是愛。
這就是我們長期以來,不斷在推動器官捐贈,不斷地在輔導大家把心打開,身體只有使用權,沒有所有權,所以不必執著。這個風氣也打開了,有生病的人時,有願意付出的人,加上醫療團隊的辛苦。
你看,李醫師從花蓮出發,到臺東親自去取肝下來,來回路程將近七個小時,很辛苦。進入開刀房,到了那天晚上離開開刀房,總共卅三十多個小時,我們沒有看到這些人,也沒有聽到這些人出來說:「辛苦喔!累啊!」沒有。每一個大刀的過程,都是這麼辛苦,但是他們志願在醫療,就已經將他生命的使命付出。所以我常說:「以他的生命,投入病人的生命中。」真的是非常難得。
所以我常常說:「醫師、大醫王,就如活佛一樣。」
其實不只是手術的執刀,麻醉師和護士在旁邊,還有很多醫師都圍繞在旁邊。你們可知道,那一群都是活佛、活菩薩,為了一條生命,他們不惜辛苦。真的,這群活佛、這群活菩薩,功成了之後,他們都沒有名出來炫耀:「這是什麼人、什麼人都站在那裡,在那裡做。」都沒有。
你看,這是不是大悲無怨?很辛苦的付出,沒有一點怨言,只有一個心態:成功了,我歡喜了,這就是價值了。他們只求成功,一條生命能健健康康恢復,再投入社會、回歸家庭,為家庭盡責任。醫療團隊所要求的,只是這樣而已。其他再大的辛苦付出,他們都沒有怨尤。
有時若是有患者家屬在埋怨,他們也一樣無怨。花了很多心思,受了很大的心靈負擔,他們還是一樣要再出發。你看,說起醫療團隊,實在是說不完,真的是人間的活佛、菩薩。所以各位,很感恩有這麼多人願意以愛、以慈、以悲,來打造一個清淨無染、愛的世界,這就是我們最希望,要再加強精進的,向前不停息地推動。
總而言之,慈悲喜捨,這叫做四無量心。慈無量、悲無量;大慈無悔,大悲無怨。請大家要多用心!
回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20110512《法譬如水》打造清淨大愛世界    靜思晨語--20110512《法譬如水》打造清淨大愛世界  Empty周五 五月 13, 2011 3:49 am

Lecturer: Master Zheng-Yan
Subject: Create a Pure World of Great Love (打造清淨大愛世界)

Every day we talk about how to tame our minds. I believe you are all slowly grasping those methods. To tame our minds, we must constantly self-reflect. In all things, we must constantly give rise to (Bodhi)-mind. Do not be attached to material things be diligent in all matters, and be loving toward all people. For humans, and especially for practitioners, these are the basic principles.

We have discussed the Six Paramitas. We can utilize the teachings of the Buddha to cross the currents of affliction and reach the state of the sages. These teaching are called the Six Perfections, also known as the Six Paramitas. In addition to the Six Perfections, we also need the Four Immeasurables, or the Four Infinite Minds.

In Tzu Chi’s Mission of Education, or in Tzu Chi activities, we can witness loving-kindness compassion, joy and equanimity. These are known as the Four Infinite Minds. Infinite Loving-kindness, Infinite Compassion, Infinite Joy and Infinite Equanimity comprise the Four Infinite Minds.

Bringing all sentient beings happiness is called Infinite Loving-kindness. Saving all sentient beings from suffering is called Infinite Compassion. The joy of seeing others doing good deeds or being happy is called Infinite Joy. Do not allow love or hatred to arise. View all sentient beings which a noon-discriminating mind. This is called Infinite Equanimity.

We have already talked about how Great Loving-kindness is without regrets. Bringing happiness to everyone requires strong willpower and perseverance. Though working to benefit others is difficult, if it brings everyone a better life, we will never regret our actions. Do you remember the story I once told about the Buddha’s practice in the Causal Ground? When the Buddha was still practicing,
He was once a respected elder who took good care of the suffering. He continually gave away his wealth and possessions. He even sold his property so he could help others.

His Great Loving-kindness sent a shockwave through the Heavens, and a Heavenly Lord became fearful. This heavenly being was afraid that by giving with such infinite love, this elder might accumulate enough blessings to be born in Heaven and perhaps take over his position. Therefore he wanted to sabotage the Great Love this elder possessed. So lie sent another heavenly being to tell this elder “Your efforts in giving are very harmful to yourself.”

“Why are they harmful?”
“One day you will fall into Hell.”
“Why is that?”
“Those people are suffering because they created bad karma in the past. They deserve to face retribution. This is cause and effect. It is what they deserve. When you save him you are violating this law of cause and effort. That is why you will be sent to Hell.”
“Isn’t that really true?”
“Yes I will take you to see.” And indeed he saw many people suffering in Hell. This elder asked, “Are these people suffering because they were charitable?”
“Yes, they violated the laws of cause and effort so they were sent to Hell.” This elder then asked the heavenly being, “What about the people who were saved? If those who now suffer in the world are helped and saved, where will they end up?”
The beings said, “They will go to Heaven.”
The elder was happy to hear this, “it is worth it if I alone suffer in Hell while those I helped to go to Heaven. This is exactly what I hoped for. I am very happy and willing to do this.”
Even when others tried to shake his resolve, he remained unaffected and unwavering in his conviction. This is a mind with utmost sincerity.

Hearing this, the Heavenly Lord was deeply moved. He appeared in front of the elder and prostrated. He said, “I feared that you created so many blessings, you would come to Heaven and take my position. Now I know you do not want to come to Heaven.”
This elder said, “I do not want to be in Heaven. My wish is to practice the Buddha-path. I hope to go directly from the state of ordinary people to the state of Buddhahood. I do not seek rebirth in Heaven.” Form this story we know that Great Loving-kindness is without regrets. We will never have regrets.

No matter what other say, as long as our direction is correct, we will have absolutely no regrets. Thus Great Loving-kindness is without regrets.

Great Loving-kindness without regrets is to help everyone attain happiness, with determination and perseverance. Regardless of difficulties, we won’t have regrets.

Great Compassion is without complaints. With compassion, we relieve suffering. Great Compassion is without complaints. Eliminating the suffering of sentient beings truly demands mush energy and effort. It is truly an arduous task. And is everyone satisfied with the results? Not necessarily.

For example, to relieve people’s sufferings, we build hospital. The Mission of Medicine is very difficult. I will not rehash the process of constructing them. In each of our hospitals, whether the one in Haulien, Dalin, Guanshan or Yuli, we face tremendous pressure every day. To save lives, every second counts. Life is precious. In our present society, many people come to the hospital expecting their illness to be cured once they arrive. If something goes wrong, as it is said, “Even the greatest doctor cannot cure the dead.” Things are very difficult for hospital personnel.

Not only do they race against time to save the lives of patients, they must also deal with the patients’ relatives. In today’s society, the biggest problems for medical institutions are complications and disputes, which are very common in Taiwan. However, a society cannot do without hospitals and medical care, because everyone is human and will fall ill. Sickness is a source of great suffering. Moreover, there is much impermanence in life. Accidents happen every day. How can we be without medical facilities, without places that save lives? So even though this is a thankless job and we are often wronged, we still have no complaints.

Great Compassion without complaint is to relieve everyone’s suffering with an unwavering resolve. Regardless of difficulties, we have no complaints.

There was a Mr. Chang who lived in central Taiwan. He suffered from liver disease for many years. His doctors recommended a liver transplant, therefore, he signed up with major medical centers all over Taiwan in order to receive a liver transplant.

One day, he received a call from Hualien Tzu chi Medical Center saying, “You have an opportunity to receive a transplant. Would you like to accept it?” He was happy to hear this. He immediately said, “I am willing.” He quickly packed and came here.

What about our medical team? After Dr. Li M-Zhe contacted Mr. Chang about the transplant, he promptly traveled to Taitung to personally remove the liver from a brain-dead patient, a Bodhisattvas who was donating his organs. It was already quite late when he returned. The operating room was quickly prepared and by the time the Patient came in, it was already after midnight. Including preparation time, the procedure lasted until 8 or 9 pm the next day. After it was completed, the patient was sent to the intensive Care Unit. By the next day, they were able to remove the tubes from his body. By the fourth day, Mr. Chang was transferred out of the ICU. He recovered very quickly during that time.

Initially, Mr. Chang’s mother was very worried. A liver transplant is a very serious operation. She packed many belongings to come look after him because she did know how long she would have to stay. Unexpectedly, by the fourth day, her son was in a normal ward and could move about freely. The mother was happy. She said, “I will visit some tourists spots in Hualien and then go home to tell everyone the doctor, nurses, and medical team including the volunteers, are so wonderful.” So the mother went home.

This patient Mr. Chang, was only in his 40s. He worked in the public sector. He had responsibilities toward his society, his country, and his family that included his mother, wife and children. He was still his prime but had endured the pain of liver disease for years. We are grateful for the cause and conditions that relieve him of his illness and that there was someone in this world who was willing to donate his liver. This is love.

For many years we have been continually promoting organ donation and guiding the public to open their minds and realize we only have the right to use our bodies, no one has the right to own them. Thus, we should not be attached to them. Organ donation has become an established practice. There are those who need transplants, those who are willing to donate organs, and the hard-work of the medical personnel. It took Dr. Li almost 7 hours round trip to travel from Huatien to Taitung to personally remove the liver. It was very difficult. Then he went into the operating room. By the time he left the operating room, the whole process had taken over 30 hours. We did not see or hear any of the personnel grumble about how hard it was or how exhausted they were. Every step of such a major surgery is extremely tiring. Yet this is their mission, they dedicate their liver to this.

Hence, I often say that doctors dedicate themselves to the lives of the patients. They are indeed very precious. So l often called the physicians Great Healer Kings. They are like Buddhas. I am not just referring to the surgeons, but also the anesthetists, nurses, and the many assisting doctors surrounding them. They are a group of living Buddhas and Bodhisattvas. They are tireless in saving each life. When these living Buddhas and Bodhisattvas finish their task, they do not boast or seek fame. They do not complain about or belittle other staff. Not at all. Is this not Great Compassion without complaints? They work very hard but they have no complaints. They focus on the treatment. When it is successful, they are happy. This makes it all worthwhile.

They only hope to successful restore the health of the individual and send the person back to society, to his family and duties. This is what the medical team wants. It is that simple. Regardless of difficulties, they have no complains. Even when the patient’s family is being critical, they still have no complains. They put in a lot of effort and endure great pressure and stress, but they still continue to devote themselves. When it comes to the medical team, I cannot sing their praises enough. They are truly living Buddhas and Bodhisattvas.

I am truly grateful that so many people are willing to use love, kindness and compassion to create a pure and undefiled world filled with love. We hope to be more diligent and constantly move forward and promote this.

In summary, loving-kindness, compassion, joy and equanimity are known as the Four Infinite Minds. Infinite Loving-kindness and Infinite Compassion are without regrets and complaints. Everyone, please always be mindful.
(Source: Da Ai TV 靜思晨語 法譬如水)
回頂端 向下

靜思晨語--20110512《法譬如水》打造清淨大愛世界
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: 靜思晨語 :: 靜思晨語--法譬如水-
前往: