Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

靜思晨語--20110513《法譬如水》慈悲喜捨做慈濟

向下 
發表人內容
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

文章總數 : 29096
年齡 : 70
來自 : 台中
威望 : 1661
注冊日期 : 2009-01-11

靜思晨語--20110513《法譬如水》慈悲喜捨做慈濟 Empty
發表主題: 靜思晨語--20110513《法譬如水》慈悲喜捨做慈濟   靜思晨語--20110513《法譬如水》慈悲喜捨做慈濟 Empty周五 五月 13, 2011 2:53 pm

【證嚴上人開示】
我們這幾天一直在說,如何能去除凡夫心?如何能回歸人人本具,與佛同等的清淨本性?這是這麼多天以來一直不斷在說的。
所以很多的方法,除了六波羅蜜,還要有四無量心。我們前面已經說過大慈無悔、大悲無怨」。
慈、悲、喜,這三心就是面對著人間,人事物中我們應該如何付出?造福人群,我們要有無私的心,才能造福人群。所以必定要以永不後悔的這念心,在苦難中的眾生,如何去為眾生拔除苦難?要付出很多身心的力量,勞心勞力還要沒有埋怨。
在眾生中,我們必定要有那分時時都是歡喜心,很甘願去做。做了之後很歡喜,這叫做大喜無憂,這都是在人間付出。
大喜無憂就是
以甘願歡喜的心
為人人付出
即使辛苦也不憂慮

大捨無求,則是講究我們的心,一切的付出,無論是造福人群或是拔苦眾生,或是非常甘願。無論是苦是樂,我們都很願意去付出。
甘願以外,我們還要從內心去捨。捨得非常乾淨,沒有「我能救人」,也沒有「有人要讓我救」,也沒有「我救了多少人,付出多少東西」。這些都不在我們心上,這念心就能清淨了。
大捨無求就是
以三輪體空之心
看待一切
即使辛苦也不多求

有一天,我看到一段「草根菩提」,在北部有一位古(雲隆)先生。他是慈誠隊,也是委員,應該說一家人都是慈濟人。
這位居士小時候沒辦法念書,為什麼沒有讀書呢?他說:「我三歲就被父母賣掉了,三百元賣給別人。每天都在做工作、耕田,什麼工作都做了,這樣子長大的。」
後來他成家了,但是這樣的生活,每天都是這樣做,這樣的生活。後來夫妻相伴到北部的碼頭做捆工、扛貨,就是靠著搬運工作而生活。不過他,們很認真,同樣的這個家庭,在這樣的勞力,夫妻合心協力,這是過著這樣的勞力生活。
兒子、女兒都長大了,他開始投入慈濟。很認真,除了做委員、做慈誠隊,他還做環保。他覺得只是這樣做還不夠,光是出力還不夠,還發願我要做榮董。
但是發願了之後,錢在哪裡呢?錢就要打拼了。他說:「奇怪,自從開始發了願之後,菜市場的生意特別好,我的工作特別多。所以我已經完成一個榮譽董事了,現在又第二個了。」
兒子女兒都很孝順,有時間都會和他一起來做慈濟。太太更不用說了,太太本身也是委員。
你看,這樣的人生,這就是喜、歡喜無憂,雖然生活如此平淡,從兒時到年輕,就是靠著他的努力去付出。但是對他的家庭,或是他人生的過程,在他的內心沒有一個苦字。真的是很辛勞,但是他沒有苦,因為他的心很寬闊,很能夠配合他的環境,所以這叫做「隨緣」。
既然有這個因緣生在人間,家庭貧困把他賣給別人,他也能隨遇而安。現在他應該能享受了,他為了做慈濟。還是很高興他有健康的身體,他還能加入慈誠的大家庭,很多好師兄弟,他說,他很快樂。在慈濟的大家庭中,他覺得我們的家很大,大得普遍天下。所以他每天都很歡喜,以歡喜心甘願去做。
看到這樣的人生,雖然在環境上談不上富有,但是在心理上是富有的。除了他的心理富有,他的家庭有這麼好的兒女,這麼好的太太,所以在他的生活中也是富有。不是富在物質,是富在生活,富在心靈,富在一家人的那分親情。
所以人生,若能利用人生,能隨和環境,這樣的人生沒有苦。
人生逆境
若能隨順而轉
以大喜無憂之心
歡喜付出
自然境隨心轉
化苦為樂

也有很多的富中之富。有的人物質很豐富,但是他更富有愛心。
你看,印尼這群企業家,他們每一個企業都是算集團。每個集團企業的員工,都差不多是十幾萬人,二十幾萬人的員工。這樣的大企業、大集團,這些老闆,你看,在印尼,承擔起慈濟的志業,在那裡做了很多事,在很短的時間。
像他們在印尼,從開頭的第一顆種子,帶回印尼去,當然是臺商,也是一位委員。那時候她(劉素美)還沒有當委員,是家庭主婦。回到臺灣知道有慈濟,慈濟在臺灣能安定社會,慈濟在臺灣能救濟苦難人,慈濟在臺灣能及時做救難的工作。她覺得印尼的社會實在很需要,所以她發了一念心,要把這個精神理念帶過去,用心一個、一個去感動人。所以幾位婦女合起來,就開始在那裡展開慈濟。
這顆種子他們在那裡,開拓、耕耘、做農夫,感動了人。在那裡感動了當地的企業家,就開始出錢,讓他們做救濟的工作。看他們做得那麼歡喜,也開始投入。投入之後才知道,原來雙手把東西拿給人,那個時候的歡喜心。甚至他們知道,救人的事其實是救自己,所以慢慢的,企業家們開始匯聚起來。
印尼水災這個因緣,所以請企業家們回來了。我用很短的時間跟他們說話,他們聽進去了。我以十分殷切的心情付託,他們接受了。所以他們要離開的時候,就跟師父說:「師父,您所交代的『五管齊下』,沒有問題。我們絕對會做好。」這樣而已,就回去了。
就開始做了,無論是消除那裡的水患,讓很多人本來泡在水裡,他們很快地把水抽出去,讓那邊的住戶能過著很乾爽的日子。除了抽水,同時動員所有的員工,除了我們的慈濟人,慈濟人當然要參與,企業家派員工,還有當地政府的軍人、警察,一起來清掃。水開始一邊在抽,快抽乾了,就開始垃圾的清除。也感動了那個地方的居民,那些居民也自己自動出來協助打掃。所以水抽乾了,垃圾清除了,接下來他們趕緊消毒。消毒好了,居住的這片土地乾淨多了,住的環境輕鬆多了。
接下來他們還有事要做。因為水泡了整個月,人在那裡生活,環境的污染,難免人會生病,所以趕緊舉辦義診。很感恩,八個國家的慈濟人會合,所以八國聯心,醫師以及醫療志工,從八個國家匯集起來,為一萬多人看病。
接下來,我們要為他們鋪一個永久的,代代子孫能安定,不要再過著那種流浪、違建,那種又髒、又臭的生活。要從根本除掉這種髒亂,唯一的辦法就是找土地。而且要找靠近市區,他們才能生活下去,所以「安身、安生」。
安這個身體,又讓他能安居,又讓他能樂業,歡喜做事而且方便做事,安定他們的生活,這叫做安身,安定這個身體,又能安定生活。所以安居樂業,真的是很感恩。
由於這群企業家,在那個國家,在那個社會,已經很有力量,所以他們能上達國家的元首,也能下通一切民眾,所以土地已經有了。開始集合所有愛心人的力量,將大愛村建設起來了。我們能看到那個環境,大愛村的環境、建築,實在是令人很震撼,這都是在那裡富中之富的人,他們付出的力量。
所以在我們慈濟世界,貧、富的人都有,富中之富、也有貧中之富。但是我們所做的,都是為了富中之貧和貧中之貧的人生,我們去付出。我們不斷在社會上呼籲,甚至很多慈濟人身體力行去做輔導,就是教富。
再來就是濟貧,一個個人的愛心,一直啟發出來。富中之富的人愈來愈多,所以聚集了這麼多歡喜的力量,去幫助急難、貧困的人。
所以大喜無憂!什麼人都可以過著無憂無慮,很開心的生活。只要我們能隨著這個環境,隨緣,我們有多少力量就去付出,每天都會很歡喜。
所以無論是慈、悲、喜,最重要的就是捨。我們若能捨,眾生平等,做我們的本分事,沒有什麼我做了多少?沒有什麼好貢高自大的!都沒有,所以若是這樣,我們的心天天都沒有掛礙,「無掛礙故,無有恐怖」,自然就遠離顛倒煩惱,這就是我們學佛要學的。
捨心無求
則無掛礙無煩惱
心無染方得清淨

各位,真的大家所做的,就是做到外面不斷付出。我們的內心,還是每天都很乾淨,都沒有什麼煩惱。也就是要無悔、無怨、無憂、無求,最高的境界就是到無求的境界,所以「人到無求品自高」。
各位,如果我們若能付出無所求,這樣我們就能慢慢離開凡夫地,慢慢接近聖人的境域。所以請大家要很注意,我們的心態在日常生活中,大家要多用心!

月亮 在 周六 五月 14, 2011 5:17 pm 作了第 1 次修改
回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20110513《法譬如水》慈悲喜捨做慈濟   靜思晨語--20110513《法譬如水》慈悲喜捨做慈濟 Empty周六 五月 14, 2011 3:29 am

回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20110513《法譬如水》慈悲喜捨做慈濟   靜思晨語--20110513《法譬如水》慈悲喜捨做慈濟 Empty周六 五月 14, 2011 5:20 pm

Lecturer: Master Zheng-Yan
Subject: Love, Compassion, Joy and Equanimity in Action (慈悲喜捨做慈濟)
Over these last few days we have been talking about eliminating the ordinary mind and returning to our inherent pure nature, which is equal to the Buddha’s. This has been our topic for the past few days. There are many different methods. Aside from the Six Paramitas, there are also the Four Immeasurables.

Previously, we spoke of Great Loving-kindness without regrets and Great Compassion without complaints. Loving-kindness compassion and joy are attitudes we should use to face this world. They teach us how to give to people, deal with things and benefit others. We need to be truly selfless to benefit humanity. We must resolve to never have regrets as we help alleviate the suffering of sentient beings. This takes a lot of physical and mental effort, yet we must have no complaints.

When we are among sentient beings, we must always be joyful and be truly willing to give. After we act, we will be happy. This is called Great Joy without worries. It comes from giving of ourselves to others.

Great Joy without worries is giving to everyone with a willing and happy mind. Regardless of difficulties, we will have no worries.

Great Giving in Equanimity is without expectations. It has to do with our state of mind. In all of our giving, whether we benefit others or relieve sentient beings’ sufferings. We need to give willingly. Regardless of pain or joy, we give with great willingness. Aside from this willingness, we must practice giving from our hearts, and give completely. We do not think “I can save someone.” “There is someone who needs my help.” “I have saved so many people;” or “I have donated this much.” When none of this is on our minds, our minds can be pure.

Great Giving in Equanimity is without expectation. It is to regard everything with the mindset of the Three Spheres of Emptiness. Regardless of difficulties, we will have no expectations.

One day, I saw an episode of “Grassroots Bodhi” about a Mr. Gu from Taipei. He is a Tzu Chi Commissioner & Faith Crops member and everyone in his family is a Tzu Chi volunteer. He said “As a child, I could not go to school.” Why didn’t he go to school? He said, “My parents sold me when I was three. They sold me for NT$300 worked in the fields every day. I did all kinds of work.” That is how he grew up.

He eventually married and had a family of his own, but he still worked in the fields daily. Later, the couple moved north to work at the docks in packing and delivery. They made a living doing heavy lifting and worked very hard. To sustain their family, both of them did such labor-intensive work. After his son and daughter grew up, Mr. Gu became very dedicated to Tzu Chi. Besides being a commissioner & Faith Corps Member, he also does recycling.

But he felt he could do more; he felt just contributing his labor was not enough. He vowed, “I want to be an Honorary Board Member.” But where could he find NT $1 million? He had to work even harder to earn it. He said, “It’s odd, even since I made the vow, business has been especially good at the market. I’ve had a lot more jobs. So, I have already donated my first NT$1 Million. This is my second.”

His children are both very filial, so they volunteer with him when they have time. And his wife obviously supports him. She is also a Tzu Chi Commissioner. This kind of life exemplifies joy. He is happy and without worries. He has led such a simple life. Starting at a young age he worked very hard. But he does not consider his family or his life to be a source of suffering. He worked very hard, but he never suffered because he has a very open mind and easily adapted to his surroundings. He truly accepted his conditions. Even though he was born into a poor family that sold him, he was able to accept and be at peace-with whatever came his way. Now he can enjoy life. He wants to volunteer with Tzu Chi. He is very happy that he is healthy and can be part of the Faith Corps family where he found many Dharma brothers.

He says that he is very happy to be part of the big Tzu Chi family. He feels this family is so big that it includes people from all over the world. So he is very happy every day and does everything with joy & willingness. When we look at his life, even though he is not financially wealthy, he is very wealth spiritually. Aside from being wealth in spirit, he also has great children and a great wife. So he lives a very enriched life. His abundance is not material, but spiritual, in how he lives, and in his warm family ties. In life, if we can accept our circumstances and make the most of them, we will not suffer.

When we face adverse conditions in life, if we can accept these conditions and engage in giving with a heart of great Joy, naturally, our conditions will change and suffering will transformed into joy.

Some people are the rich among the rich; they are rich not only in material wealth, but also in love and kindness. Look at the group of entrepreneurs in Indonesia. Their enterprises are considered conglomerates and they employ hundreds of thousands of people. These kinds of corporations are quite large. You see, the heads of these enterprises have shouldered Tzu Chi’s missions in Indonesia. They have accomplished so much in such a short time. The first “seed” of Tzu Chi in Indonesia was planted by someone from Taiwan.

At that time, she was not yet a commissioner. Su-mei was a housewife. In Taiwan she learned of Tzu Chi and how it brings stability society, relieves suffering and helps the poor. In Taiwan, Tzu Chi can also mobilize quickly for disaster relief. She felt that Indonesia needed a group like this. So she resolved to bring Tzu Chi’s spirit and ideals to Indonesia and focused on changing one person at a time.

Several women came together and began to carry out Tzu Chi’s work there.
Like farmers they plowed the field, planted and cultivated the seeds of Tzu Chi in Indonesia. Their actions moved many people, including local entrepreneurs who started to donate money toward relief work. After they saw how happy the volunteers were, these entrepreneurs also joined. By doing so they realized the joy in personally giving to someone else. They even came to realize that, actually, in saving others they were saving themselves.

Thus, these entrepreneurs gradually came together. After the floor in Indonesia, I took the opportunity to invite them Taiwan. I spoke with them for only a short period of time, but they truly listened. With great earnestness, I asked them to (lead the project) and they accepted. Before they left, they said to me, “Master, we will carry out the five-part plan you laid out. No problem.”

With that, they returned to Indonesia and began the work. They started by removing the water. Many areas were still submerged in floodwater. They arranged to pump out the water quickly so the residents could live in dry surroundings. In the mean time, they mobilized their employees to join the Tzu Chi volunteers in cleaning up. Aside from that, they also recruited the local military and police force to clean the area together. As the water was being pumped out, they started collecting and hauling away the garbage. Even local resident were touched by the actions and proactively joined the cleanup efforts. After the water was pumped out and the garbage cleared, they quickly disinfected the area. Then the whole area became much cleaner and much more pleasant.

Following this, they still had work to do. While the area was under water for a month, people lived in a very polluted environment, so people inevitably fell ill. So a free clinic was quickly organized. I am very grateful for Tzu Chi volunteers from eight countries who worked together worked together to make it possible. Doctors and medical volunteers from those countries converged to treat over 10,000 people.

Afterwards, we wanted to give them a permanent home so their future generations could have stability, and they wouldn’t be homeless or squatters, living in filthy and smelly surroundings. To eliminate the root of these problems, the only solution was to find a piece of land. It had to be near the city so they could make a living. We wanted them to settle down and stabilize their lives. These homes would allow them to settle down and find jobs. Then they could easily and happy work and lead stable lives. We provide them with physical safety. This brings stability to their lives so they can also find employment.

I am very grateful. Because of the status of this group of entrepreneurs in their country and society, they were able to work with top government officials and also work with the general populace. After they procured the land, they began to gather everyone’s loving contributions to construct Great Love Village. Seeing the surroundings and the buildings of the Great love Village is truly inspiring. They are the evidence of the contributions made by the rich among the rich.

So within Tzu Chi, there are rich and there are poor, but they are the rich among the rich, and the rich among the poor. What we do is help those who are materially rich but spiritually poor and those who are materially and spiritually poor. We work with them and continually appeal to others in society to joins us. Many Tzu Chi volunteers guide others by setting an example. Thus they teach the rich and help the poor. As more people’s love is awakened, more people will be materially & spiritually rich. We amass the strength of joy to help disaster-stricken or impoverished people. Therefore, Great Joy is without worries. We all have the potential to be worry-free and happy, as long as we accept our circumstances and conditions. We give whatever is within our means. Then we will be happy every day.

Whether we practice kindness, compassion or joy, giving in equanimity is most important. If we can give while seeing all sentient beings as equal if we fulfill our core responsibilities, without thinking about how much we have done and without being arrogant about anything, if we can do this, we will never have worries. “When there are no worries, there is no fear.” Then we will be free of confusions and afflictions. This is what we need to learn from the Buddha.

A mind of giving in equanimity is without expectations. Thus it is free of worries and afflictions. When the mind has no defilements, purity arises.

Fellow practitioners, we must achieve a state of continuous giving. Then our minds will be pure and free of afflictions every day. We must have no regrets, complain, worries or expectations. The highest state is one of no expectations “One without expectations develops high character.” If we can give unconditionally, we can slowly leave the state of ordinary people and move closer to the state of sages. So everyone, please be careful of your mindset in daily living and please always be mindful.
(Source: Da Ai TV 靜思晨語 法譬如水)
回頂端 向下

靜思晨語--20110513《法譬如水》慈悲喜捨做慈濟
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: 靜思晨語 :: 靜思晨語--法譬如水-
前往: