Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

靜思晨語--20110518《法譬如水》善種子愛灑人間

向下 
發表人內容
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

文章總數 : 29098
年齡 : 70
來自 : 台中
威望 : 1661
注冊日期 : 2009-01-11

靜思晨語--20110518《法譬如水》善種子愛灑人間  Empty
發表主題: 靜思晨語--20110518《法譬如水》善種子愛灑人間    靜思晨語--20110518《法譬如水》善種子愛灑人間  Empty周三 五月 18, 2011 3:48 am

回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20110518《法譬如水》善種子愛灑人間    靜思晨語--20110518《法譬如水》善種子愛灑人間  Empty周三 五月 18, 2011 6:45 am

【證嚴上人開示】
前面說過,三十七助道品的開頭,就是「四念處」,接下來就是「四正勤」。
四正勤:
已生惡令速斷
未生惡令不生
未生善令速生
已生善令增長

「四正勤」就是,我們要提高警覺,要很謹慎注意我們的心境,若是一念惡生,我們要趕緊斷除,不要有這念惡念。假使未生惡,我們要好好將這念心照顧好,這片心地要讓它清淨無染,這就是「諸惡莫做」,諸惡莫生。
但是我們要「眾善奉行」,我們假如未生善要趕緊培養,讓它增長起來。大家不只是自己,要好好開始這分愛心。愛心的種子既然有了,我們就要趕緊讓它有因緣成長愛的種子。所以「未生善令生」。
「已生善」,我們現在已經善根增長了,不要半途就讓它斷掉了,既然有善就要趕緊,知道這條道路是對的,我們還要自我加強這個善念,當然要積極行善。
除了自己增長善念以外,我們也要把因緣帶給別人,也能同時增長,這就是我們常常在說的「愛灑人間」。慈濟人到處「愛灑人間」,就是要將這念善的種子,在這個世間、社會、人人的心中,我們要播種下這念愛,這必定要去製造因緣。
接下來就是「四如意足」:
四如意足亦稱四神足
足為所依之義
如意為所願皆隨
謂所修之法如願滿足
四如意足:
欲如意足 念如意足
進如意足 慧如意足

如意的意思就是,在順境中,勇往直前,不會遇到其他的逆境,就算是有逆境,也是我們的增上緣。何況我們若是勤而精進,都是好的增上緣、善的增上緣。如果我們碰到逆境,也要將之當成增上緣,這就是講究我們心理的調適。
比如說「欲如意足」,欲如意足能修道趣果,這叫做「欲如意足」。欲就是我們的希望,我們的願,我們若發起了願心,這種追求的心願就強了。
所以我常說:「有心就有福,有願就有力。」其實這句話所說的就是欲如意足。只要你發願、發心,你懂得去追求,這樣就有力量了。
是啊!確實我們每天看到很多慈濟人,在我們的大愛台,每天都有好的榜樣。光是說「草根菩提」,看到,那就是北區中和的,陳寶蓮老菩薩和她的老先生,這兩位老菩薩,實在可以作為我們發心立願的榜樣。
其實老先生年輕時,也是很高的軍官階級,但是這位老菩薩陳寶蓮,她年輕時本來想去出家。只是她一直在找,找一個好的道場、好的師父,不過,沒有那個緣。所以這個因緣錯過,沒有那個緣。後來另外一波的緣產生,所以和這位先生結婚了。
兩個人都是十分淡泊生活的人,兩個人都很善良。雖然他們沒有孩子,兩個人都八十多、七十多歲了,住的地方是這麼簡單,有的地方都破爛了,他們也不修理,牆壁需要再油漆過,就是自己兩個老人油漆。
甚至陳寶蓮菩薩她就說,她說:「自從我們結婚之後,我沒去讓人洗過一次頭,我也不曾去看過電影,我也沒有去過委託行。我們的生活就是這麼過,非常節儉。我們一天吃一餐,省吃儉用。」
你們可知道,他們如此省吃儉用,已經捐了兩個榮譽董事了。你看,就是如此淡泊。尤其是對人人都是善,與人無爭、與事無爭、與世無爭,這樣的人生,所以他們結了很多好人緣,所以他們的會員也很多。做一個很稱職的委員,很好的志工,環保很精進,對自己的生活就是那麼淡泊。你們想,這若不是發心立願,他們的內心有一分的追求,就是付出。
他們的發心發願就是付出愛心,兩夫妻沒有兒子,沒有女兒,但是兩個人卻能同心、同道、同志願,過著這麼淡泊簡單的生活。看,這樣的人生,實在是很富有的人生。所以這也叫做「欲如意足」。
這個欲就是希望的精進,就是立願向前不休息的精進,所以這種欲望精進,叫做「欲如意足」。
「足」就是腳,有腳才能走路,有腳走起來才會自在。願意去修福、願意修慧,你看,他們這樣的生活淡泊,這是不是智慧呢?他們做委員、做環保,保護地球,愛護人生,這不是在修福嗎?所以福慧雙修,這叫做「欲如意足」。
時時發心立願
努力精進向前
歡喜自在付出
即是欲如意足

再來就是念,「念如意足」也就是我們要念念一心,住於正理。很重要的!我們的心要照顧好,前念、後念、念念一心,這念心就是要在正理中。這叫做「念如意足」。
看到大愛劇場,一個很孝順的孩子,為了媽媽的病,他有很好的工作在臺北,有時候把媽媽帶到臺北時,媽媽不習慣,老人對都市的生活不習慣。這個媽媽年輕時從事美髮工作,在村子裡也認識很多人,其實她也是慈濟的會員。
但是這位媽媽年紀大了,得到癌症。她的兒子覺得只有他一個獨子,我如果不回去照顧,誰來照顧呢?沒有其他的兄弟姊妹,他覺得,媽媽只有一個,事業可以再找,所以就向老闆辭職。但是老闆覺得這個人才很好,不能放他走,所以一直挽留他。他就說:「我這次回去陪伴媽媽,不知道要陪伴幾年?所以我還是辭職。」這個老闆非常稱讚他,就跟他說:「無論多久,我就是要等你。你安心回去照顧媽媽,我可以讓你留著這個職位。」所以他回來照顧媽媽了。
我們常常聽到,明月、鶯鶯她們分享,心蓮病房一個年輕人,照顧媽媽無微不至,把媽媽當成自己的小女兒一般,這樣的疼愛、照顧。
但是在他們隔壁的病床,卻是一位媽媽在照顧女兒,這位媽媽照顧女兒,照顧得無微不至。女兒也是癌症住在心蓮病房。這位媽媽很埋怨,她一直說:「這個女兒是被我的迷信耽誤了。當她生病時就去問神。神都指點她,這個女孩本來就是有這樣的運。就去祭拜、開藥給她吃,吃神的藥籤、吃乩童開的藥,所以病情不斷延誤。因為迷信延誤了病情,所以說來「正念」很重要。
迷信,一點點的偏差,人就會步步錯誤。所以「四如意足」裡面的「念如意足」要很用心,照顧好我們的這念正念,無論是前念、後念,念念都要守於正理。這樣我們的人生就不會這麼痛苦了。
我們都要知道人生自然的法則,人生這條路到底有多長?人生的生命有多長?長度,我們不知道。我常常說:「我們要好好拓寬,我們人生生命的寬度。甚至我們要很用心深入深度。我們要做一個夠分量,就是厚度足夠,就是要利用人身。」
身體是載道器,要讓我們在人生道上,做出有價值的人生,就要利用這個身體。所以健康時,我們要很甘願做、歡喜,這樣就值得了。這就是「念如意足」。
發心立願
心常住真理中
念念清淨無煩惱
即是念如意足

再來就是進,「精進如意足」。精進就是勇往直前,這幾天一直跟大家說:「大菩提道直。」所以這條菩薩道路,康莊的菩提覺道,實在是很直、很平坦,只要我們方向正了,哪有什麼困難呢?
所以我們如果一發心,這條菩提道就很直,所以既然選擇了,這條正直的菩提道,我們就要勇往直前,這叫做「精進」。精進直前就功無間斷。我們的精進如果向前直進,我們所做的一切就沒有間斷,功德也就不會間斷。
功就是我們的內心,內能自謙就是功,我們的修行,能常常提醒我們不要太自大,我們要精進,勤、精進。
只要方向正確
勇往精進向前
不懈怠、不間斷
就能徹見光明真理
即是精進如意足

第四是「慧如意足」,就是以真理或是真心本性,我們能觀照,我們的智慧能觀照一切,自然能離開雜念妄想,這樣,就不會意亂,所以這就是要啟發智慧。常常在說,我們有與佛同等的智慧,我們的慧性是不遷、不變、不減、不滅,所以我們有,原來就有這分的智、智慧,所以我們應該要好好從內心啟發出來,所以「慧如意足」很重要,這就是運用智慧之光,能照徹迷茫陰霾的人生,這樣,我們的意就不會亂。
學佛就是要學得精進,無雜、無混亂,這要用智慧來選擇。所以「四如意足」很重要。
人人本具清淨本性
若能啟發智慧
就能離開雜念妄想
即是慧如意足

所以我們不但要有「四念處」、「四正勤」,還要「四如意足」。這就是「三十七助道品」的開頭。當然,後面還有「五根」、「五力」、「七菩提分」、「八正道分」,不過,前面這些要先建立好,這樣我們的觀念才能正確,我們的道路才不會偏差。所以請大家要時時用心!
回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20110518《法譬如水》善種子愛灑人間    靜思晨語--20110518《法譬如水》善種子愛灑人間  Empty周四 五月 19, 2011 4:23 am

Lecturer: Master Zheng-Yan
Subject: Spread the Seeds of Love (心無所住行正行)

Previously, I explained that the 37 Practices to Enlightenment start with the Fourfold Mindfulness, which is followed by the Four Right Efforts.

The Four Right Efforts: Eliminate any evil that has already arisen Prevent evil from arising. Encourage good to quickly arise. Nurture any good that has already arisen.

We practice the Four Right Efforts by heightening our vigilance and carefully observing our state of mind. If an evil thought arises, we must quickly eliminate it. Do not allow it to exist. If the evil thoughts have not yet arisen, we must take good care of our minds, and keep them pure and undefiled. This is to “refrain from all evil.”

Do not let any evil arise. But we must also “do all that is good.” If good thoughts have not yet arisen, we must quickly develop and nurture them. We should not stop after we have awakened the love in our minds. Once we have this seed of love, we must promptly provide it with suitable conditions for it to grow. Thus we “encourage good to quickly arise”

As for good that has arisen, now that our roots of goodness are growing, we must not let them wither. If we have good thoughts, we must quickly realize that we are on the right path. We must further strengthen these good thoughts and actively engage in doing good. Aside from fostering good thoughts in ourselves, we must also create conditions for others to nurture their goodness as well. This is what we call “spreading the seed of love.” Tzu Chi volunteers spread the seed of love and goodness by sowing them in the minds of everyone in society and the whole world. To sow these seeds we must create opportunities to do so. Next are the Four Bases of Spiritual Powers.

The Four Bases of Fulfilling Power are also called the Four Bases of Spiritual Power. “Base” means something we rely on. Fulfilling is about obtaining one’s wishes. It means that we will always accomplish what we vow to practice.
The Four Bases of Fulfilling Powers: The Power of Aspiration, the Power of Thought, the Power of Diligence, the Power of Wisdom

Fulfilling Power means that under favorable conditions without adversity we continuously push forward. Even if we encounter adverse conditions, they will be Advantageous Conditions. If we are diligent in our practice, all conditions are opportunities for goodness. When we encounter adversity, we must treat it as an Advantageous Condition. The key lies in adjusting our mindset.

Take the Power of Aspiration, for example. With aspirations, we can practice and attain enlightenment. Aspiration refers to our hopes and vows. Making a vow will strengthen our wish to realize it. So I often say, “Intentions bring blessings, resolve brings strength.” This aphorism is referring to the Power of Aspiration. As long as we make the vow, the resolution, and pursue it, we will have strength. Yes, indeed, every day we see Tzu Chi volunteers on Da Ai TV who are good role models for us. Recently on “Grassroots Bodhi,” I saw two Bodhisattvas, Mrs. Chen Bao-lian and her husband, Mr. Kang De-zeng from Taipei.

They are truly role models who can teach us how to make and realize altruistic vows. When Mr. Kang was young, he was a high-ranking military officer. When his wife was young, she wanted to be a nun. She kept searching for a good teacher and monastery. However, the conditions were not there so she did not have that opportunity. Later other conditions arose and she married her husband.

The couple lives simply and they are very kind. They have no children. They are in their 70s or 80s, and live in a simple place. There are spots that are rundown, that have not been repaired. When the wall needed to be repainted, they did it themselves. Mrs. Kang also revealed that “Since we got married, I have never gone to a hair-dresser, never been to a movie and never shopped at a boutique. We live very frugally. We eat one meal a day and are very thrifty.”

Yet, did you know that they have donated NT$ 2 million by being so frugal? You see, they live very simply and more importantly, they are kind to everyone. They choose to have no conflicts with anyone over anything. By living such a life, they have formed good affinities with many and have recruited many donors for Tzu Chi. They are very competent Commissioners, great (hospital) volunteers, and diligent environmental volunteers. The way they live is very simple. Do you think this would be possible if they did not make such a vow and have this sense of aspiration? They gave all they could. They resolved to give out of love. This couple did not have any children. But the two of them shared the same heart, path and mission, and they lead a simple and frugal life.

You see such a life is truly rich spiritually. This is called the Power of Aspiration. Aspirations lead people to diligently and unrelentingly work to fulfill their vows. This desire to be diligent is called the Power of Aspiration. This power is like a tool that allows us to travel freely on our path. This couple was willing to cultivate blessings and wisdom. Isn’t their simple living a form of wisdom? Aren’t they cultivating blessings by serving as Tzu Chi Commissioners, doing recycling, protecting the Earth, and loving others? Thus they cultivate blessings and wisdom. This is called the Power of Aspiration.

Always vow and resolve to work hard and diligently progress. Give happily and freely. This is the Power of Aspiration.

Next is the Power of Thought, which means to single-mindedly focus on principles. Doing so is very important. We must always take good care of our minds so our every thought adheres to proper principles. This is called Power of Thought. One of Da Ai TV’s dramas tells the true story of a very filial son. He had a great career in Taipei. When his mother fell ill, he would occasionally bring her to Taipei to stay with him. However, his mother could not adjust to city life. When she was young, she worked as a hairdresser and knew many people in her village. She was also a Tzu Chi member. Since she was old and had cancer, her son thought, “As the only child, if I don’t take care of my mother, who will?” He had no siblings. He felt “I only have one mother I can find another job,” so he resigned. His boss saw him as very capable and did not wish to see him leave, so he tried to convince him to stay. The son said, “I need to care for my mother. I don’t know when I will be back. It is better for me to resign” His boss thought highly of him and said, “Take as much time as you need, I’ll be waiting. Just focus on taking care of your mother. I will save this position for you.” So he went back to take care of his mother.

We often heard our senior hospital volunteers share stories about a young man in the Palliative Care Ward who cared for his mother’s every need. He cherished and cared for her as if she was his daughter.

In contrast, next to his mother’s sickbed, there was a mother who was meticulously caring for her daughter. Her daughter was also a cancer patient in the palliative care ward. This mother kept blaming herself. She said, “My daughter beliefs delayed her treatment. When her daughter fell ill, she consulted spirits. The spirits told her that this was her daughter’s destiny. So she prayed for a cure by drawing lots and asking mediums. She fed her daughter what they prescribed. Thus she delayed medical diagnosis and treatment until it was too late.

So, proper thinking is very important. If we follow superstitions or misguided beliefs, every step we take will be wrong. So we must pay close attention to the Power of Thought. We must carefully look after our thoughts. Every thought must adhere to proper principles. Then there will be less suffering in our lives. We must bear in mind the laws of Nature. How long in our journey in life? How long will we live? We cannot know the length of our lives. I always say, “We must widen the breadth of our lives. We must also delve deeply into everything. We want to be people of breadth and influence.

So we must use our bodies, which are vessels for spiritual practice. If want to live a life of value, we must make good use our bodies. While we are healthy, we should contribute willingly and happily, then our lives will be worthwhile. This is the Power of Thought.

Have altruistic aspirations and great vows. Let your mind abide in Truth. Then every thought will be pure and free of afflictions. This is the Power of Thought.

Following this is the Power of Diligence. To be diligent is to progress courageously. For the past few days I have often said, “The path to Buddhahood is straight. This Bodhisattvas-path is a broad path to enlightenment. It is very straight and smooth. As long as we head in the right direction, there will be no difficulties. Once we make our vows, we will be on a straight path. Once we choose this level and straight path to Buddhahood, we must progress courageously. This is called diligence.

If we diligently move forward, we continuously accumulate merits and virtues. Merit comes from our minds. Humbling ourselves is a merit. As we practice, we should often remind ourselves not to be too conceited. We must be diligent.

As long as we head in the tight direction, and courageously and diligently go forth without relaxing or pausing, we will see the bright and clear Truth. This is the Power of Diligence.

The fourth is the Power of Wisdom. We use our true nature or true principles to observe and reflect. When we contemplate everything with wisdom, we will be free from delusional thoughts and will not be confused. This requires that we awaken our wisdom. I often say, “We have wisdom equal to that of the Buddha.” Our inherent wisdom never changes, never decreases, and is never extinguished. We inherently possess this wisdom, so we should work to awaken and bring it forth. The Power of Wisdom is very important. We can use the light of wisdom to dispel the fog and darkness in our lives. Then our minds will not be confused. We learn Buddhism to become diligent, undistracted and unconfused. This cannot be achieved without wisdom. So the Four Bases of Spiritual Power are important.

We all inherently have a pure, intrinsic nature. If we can awaken our wisdom, we can be free from random and delusional thoughts. This is the Power of Wisdom.

So not only do we need to practice the Fourfold Mindfulness & Four Right Efforts, we must also develop the Four Bases of Spiritual Power. They are the beginning of the 37 Principles to Enlightenment. Next is the 5 spiritual Faculties, 5 Powers, 7 Branches of Enlightenment and 8-fold Noble Path. We must first lay a solid foundation to have the right perspective. Then we will not stray from the correct path. So everyone, please always be mindful.
(Source: Da Ai TV 靜思晨語 法譬如水).
回頂端 向下

靜思晨語--20110518《法譬如水》善種子愛灑人間
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: 靜思晨語 :: 靜思晨語--法譬如水-
前往: