Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

靜思晨語--20110520《法譬如水》七菩提分

向下 
發表人內容
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

文章總數 : 29098
年齡 : 70
來自 : 台中
威望 : 1661
注冊日期 : 2009-01-11

靜思晨語--20110520《法譬如水》七菩提分 Empty
發表主題: 靜思晨語--20110520《法譬如水》七菩提分   靜思晨語--20110520《法譬如水》七菩提分 Empty周五 五月 20, 2011 2:27 pm

回頂端 向下
在線
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20110520《法譬如水》七菩提分   靜思晨語--20110520《法譬如水》七菩提分 Empty周六 五月 21, 2011 4:47 pm

【證嚴上人開示】
我們前面說過「五根、五力」。
五根:
信根、進根
念根、定根、慧根
五根堅固後
所產生之力量
五力:
信力、精進力
念力、定力、慧力

不斷修行方法的次序,我們都一一瞭解,瞭解之後,我們是否有用在日常生活中?
除了「五根、五力」,接下來就是「七菩提分」,也能叫做「七覺支」。
「七菩提分」,第一就是「擇法菩提分」,也能叫做「擇法覺支」,就是有智慧來選擇法。
世間有很多人所認定的道理,到底我們要選擇什麼樣的道理,才是我們真正要走的路?所以選擇道理實在是很重要。就如我們要修行,就要選擇依止的常住,要選擇依止的師父。常住選對了,師父選對了,和我們這輩子要修行的方向契合,這也叫做擇、選擇。我們選擇了道場、選擇了法門之後,就要一路精進。
就如我在修行,我既然發心修行了,那我修行的方向在哪裡呢?我選擇的方向,就是「盡此一報身」,我選擇的方向,就是「為佛教、為眾生」,師父這樣告訴我,我認為這就是,我這一生身心奉行的一條路。我選擇的是這條路,是師父對我說的,我知道這就是我所要走的路,這也叫做選擇。
所以第一就是要選擇,我們要以智慧來選擇人生的方向,甚至法要以智慧,(判別)是真或是偽,是真理,或是凡夫無明,迷信的道理?其實迷信是沒有道理的,只說是「偽」。真就是正確的信仰,所以真和偽,我們能好好去分別、去選擇。
這就是我們學佛的第一步,也是很重要,要選擇我們修行的人生方向,我們要選擇真而去掉偽,所以大家要很謹慎用心。
以菩提智慧力
選擇正確的依止之所
辨一切法之真偽
稱為「擇法菩提分」
又名「擇法覺支」

第二就是「精進菩提分」,也可以稱做「精進覺支」。精進就是勇猛,我們既然選擇了這條正確的道路,我們必定要步步前進。不要只是說我就是選擇了這條路,就站在那裡。你的方向既然對了,我們就要以勇猛的心力,向前闊步走,要有勇猛心。
我們之前說過,「度彼岸、彼岸度」。在凡夫地這個地方,我們既然能體會到,這個地方是凡夫,是層層的陷阱,開口動舌無不都是在造業。我們現在已經知道了,所以我們要修行。
我們從六波羅密、四無量心,以及五根五力,這些方法,都是不斷地在警惕我們,不斷地指引我們,不斷地給我們一條康莊的大路。所以我們應該真的提起勇猛心,從凡夫地度過這條煩惱河,必定要提起勇猛心,否則煩惱河是千尺浪,你想要度過煩惱河是不容易的。所以才叫做修行。
在修行的道路中,必定要精進,必定要有這分勇猛的心力,加強我們勇猛的心力,才能行在正道法中。
以勇猛心
精進於菩薩道
力修正法無有間雜
稱為「精進菩提分」
又名「精進覺支」

接下來,第三就是「喜菩提分」。「喜」,就是「歡喜」,我們若能經常「得善歡喜」。有很多人在工作,「辛苦了。」「不會,我們很歡喜。」做對的事情,覺得我這樣的舉動,就是在幫助人,這種內心所得到的歡喜。
我們也常常聽到骨髓捐贈的人,要骨髓捐贈給人,他要先進開刀房,全身麻醉,要從他的腸骨中抽出骨髓,這要用很粗的針刺進去抽出來,不只一次,有的要刺很多針。兩天後,他一定會進來精舍,若對他說感恩,你願意將體內的骨髓,捐給另外一個造血不良的人,有了你的骨髓,這個造血的種子給他,你可以救一個人。真的是感恩你。
他一定是這樣的回答:「救人的感覺真好,真歡喜,我要感恩,感恩有慈濟讓我有機會,在資料庫中能配對到有緣的人。我今天能從身上,拿出身體上的一部份,對他有用,能夠救他。雖然我不知道他是什麼人,我要虔誠為他祝福,身體能康復。」
看,像這種心聲,完全是清淨的愛,沒有雜染,那種發自內心的甘願,付出之後感受到的歡喜,我想,這我們都能體會得到。所以歡喜是付出之後的歡喜,或是接觸到善知識的歡喜,或是得到真理的歡喜,所以我們常說:「法喜禪悅食。」這就是我們慧命的資糧。
聞法內自歡喜
名法喜食
修行內起禪悅
名禪悅食

善知識給我們的,能增長我們的慧命。我們聽到的真理,能夠成長我們的慧命,有機會讓我們身體力行,付出的感受,那種慧命的法髓,真的是灌入我們的身心,所以我們要很歡喜。所以這個喜菩提分,就是得善法,我們的心得到善法而生歡喜心。
契悟真法而生歡喜
法住於心而不退轉
稱為「喜菩提分」
又名「喜覺支」

再來是「輕安菩提分」。也就是要輕安、自在,人生本來就是苦不堪言,在凡夫地哪一個人沒有煩惱?尤其是有的人苦難層層疊疊,這叫做粗重煩惱,很粗重的煩惱。不只是家庭貧困,加上家屬生病,再加上自己本身也生病了,你們想,這樣的人生,是不是粗重的煩惱呢?不過,如何消除這個粗重的煩惱,就要清除內心。
看到大愛台的一則新聞,在台北分會有一位志工很特別,這位志工她本身是大腸癌,開過刀,現在身上都要掛著一個袋子,裝尿便的袋子。但是雖然身體這麼不好,走路還駝著背。更讓她擔心的是,家中有個已經中風的老先生,這位老菩薩要每天都要去照顧,這位老先生。家中還有一個兒子輕微智障,已經離家不知在哪裡。大女兒已經出嫁了,還有一位女兒在念中學,這個女兒念中學要貸款讀書。你們想,家裡面的三個人,一個已經臥床,生活一定要由她來服侍,女兒還在唸書,是貸款唸書,她自己本身是癌症,大小都要帶著袋子,但是她是我們的志工。
她說:「以前的人生苦不堪言,煩惱十分粗重,每天都很怨嘆這樣的人間、這樣的環境、這樣的生活。」很怨嘆,他們生活來源,只靠政府的殘障補助。先生一個月,好像是領五千元的幫助,她自己本身開過刀,但是政府的幫助是一千多元。夫妻倆就靠這樣生活,但是她仍堅持,每個月要捐三百元。
我們的委員一直對她說:「不要捐那麼多,妳的生活已經很困難了。」她說:「我們家現在三個人,我一定要做。為我的孩子造福。我這輩子受很多苦,我過去生就是沒有造福,所以我這輩子絕對要為孩子造福。辛苦一點我也甘願。」
所以後來她聽到我們的委員說:「妳可以去我們的台北分會,走一走。」結果一來,她覺得這裡有我能做的事情。能夠做什麼呢?「我能來這裡做福田志工,你們有福田志工,大家做得很歡喜,我也要來參加。我可以一個星期來一天,堅持要來。這半年的時間,她說:「我很歡喜,我這樣的身體,讓我有機會在這裡,提供一塊乾淨的修行道場,讓這麼多的菩薩來這裡修行。」她覺得非常歡喜、輕安自在。
佛陀說:「要掃心地。」師父叫他們要做環保。」所以她覺得這樣做就對了,甚至她還有一句話,我也是很感動。她說:「認命了!我認命不怨天。」我認命、我不怨天,這句話讓我很震撼。甚至這麼辛苦的身體,她竟然要來做福田志工,甚至做得很歡喜。她說:「這樣我的煩惱都能夠捨掉,我能提供這麼多人,有一塊乾淨的修行道場。」所以她很歡喜。
看,她的人生,真的是粗重的煩惱,但是她能掃除粗重的煩惱,這就是我們要學的地方。遇到怎麼樣的環境,我們要如何才能心安,能夠身輕、心安,這叫做輕安。
身體雖然有病、很痛苦,但是她做得很勤快,這叫做「身輕」、心安」,你們有沒有聽到她說的,我認命不怨天?我能在這個道場,提供一個乾淨的道場讓人修行,我很歡喜。看,這種人生,這是不是輕安呢?輕安就是掃除煩惱,所以有了這些煩惱,要靠我們自己的心來掃除。
各位,修行不是說,我們有空再來修行,不是說我身體健康才來禮佛,我健康才去幫助別人,不是這樣。看,真正的修行,她能克服萬難,她能夠調適她的心。像這樣的人生,你看,這麼粗重的煩惱,在她一個人的身上,她能去掃除這些粗重的煩惱,得到輕安自在,我想,這是真功夫。
各位,學佛就是要學得這分真功夫,外面的境如何,我們能用心去轉外境,所以我們要時時多用心!
斷除身心粗重煩惱
而得自在安樂
稱為「輕安菩提分」
又名「輕安覺支」
回頂端 向下
在線
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20110520《法譬如水》七菩提分   靜思晨語--20110520《法譬如水》七菩提分 Empty周二 五月 24, 2011 1:44 pm

Lecturer: Master Zheng-Yan
Subject: The Seven Factors of Bodhi (七菩提分)

We’ve discussed the 5 Spiritual Roots & 5 Powers and the method & order in which to Practice them. They’re Faith, Diligence, Thought, Samadhi, Wisdom. We have learned about each one, but have we practiced them in our daily living? After the 5 Spiritual Roots and 5 Powers come the Seven Factors of Bodhi, also called the Seven Branches of Enlightenment.

The first factor is the Factor of Discernment, also called the Branch of Discernment. It means to wisely choose our practices. There are many accepted principles in the world. How do we choose the one that will be the guiding principle of our path? Choosing the right one is very important. For instance, when we choose to practice,
We must choose the monastery and that we will rely on. When we choose the right monastery and the right Dharma Master, our choice aligns with the direction of our practice in this lifetime. This is an act of discernment.

Once we have chosen the monastery and the path of cultivation, we must walk on the path diligently. For myself, as a spiritual cultivator, once I resolved to practice, I had to find the direction in which to focus my efforts. The direction was to dedicate my entire life to work “for Buddhism, for all sentient beings.” My master, Ven. Yin Shun, said those words to me. This is the path which I’ve chosen to practice wholeheartedly for my entire life. When my master spoke those words, I knew that it was my path. This is called discernment.

So first, we must have discernment. Let us choose our path in life with wisdom. Let us also use wisdom to discern true principles from false ones. Is this the Truth, or a misguided belief that arose out of ignorance? Indeed, there is no truth behind superstitions. They are false beliefs. Truths are correct principles and beliefs. Therefore, we must carefully discern and choose between true and false. This is the first step in learning Buddha’s way. It is very important. When we choose the path of our practice, we must choose the true, and eliminate the false. To do this, we must be very cautious and mindful.

With the Power of Enlightened Wisdom, choose the proper refuge. Discerning between true and false principles is called the Factor of Discernment, or the Branch of Discernment.

Second is the Factor of Diligence, also called the Branch of Diligence. To be diligent is to bravely go forth. Since we have already chosen to follow this correct path, we must advance step by step. Do not merely say, “This is the path that I have chosen,” and then just stand there. Since our direction is right, let us bravely march forward. I have spoken about crossing over to the other shore from the state of ordinary people. We are aware that the state of ordinary beings is full of traps, and every word we speak creates karma. We know this now, so we engage in spiritual practice. The Six Paramitas, Four Immeasurables, 5 spiritual Roots and the 5 Powers are methods that serve as warnings and guidance. They provide us with a broad and spacious path. So, we must bring forth our courage and valor to depart the state of ordinary people and cross over the river of afflictions.

Otherwise, the river of afflictions with its giant waves may be difficult to cross. This is what spiritual practice is about. As we walk this path, we must be diligent, and carry a bold and brave heart. Only by strengthening our courage will we be able to walk the correct path.

With a heart of courage and valor, diligently walk the Bodhisattva-path. Practice True Dharma wholeheartedly. This is called the Factor of Diligence, or the Branch of Diligence.

Third is the Factor of Joy. Joy is happiness, being constantly happy in benefitting others. People often say to Tzu Chi volunteers, “You must be tired.” They always reply, “No, we are joyful.” When we do the right thing, knowing that our actions are benefitting others, a sense of joy will arise in our hearts. We often hear stories of bone marrow donors. To donate bone marrow, first undergo general anesthesia. Then the marrow is extracted from the pelvic bone. This requires a very thick needle to puncture (the bone) several times and draw out the marrow.

Two days later, the donors would come to the Jing Si Abode. I would tell them, “Thank you for being willing to donate your bone marrow to a patient, who is unable to produce healthy blood. Your bone marrow will reinitiate the patient’s blood production. You have saved a person’s life. For that, I am truly grateful.” Their replies are always something like, “It feels good to save a life. I am very happy. I want to thank Tzu Chi for giving me the opportunity to enlist in the donor registry and for matching me with someone. I was able to give a bit of myself, to help and save another person. Though I do not know who this person is, I sincerely wish this person all the best in his or her recovery.”

Such heartfelt thoughts come from love that is pure and undefiled. Their joy comes from their own willingness to give. I think we can relate to this. Therefore, joy comes from giving, from meeting spiritual friends or from perceiving the Truth. So we often talk about “nourishment from Dharma-joy and meditative bliss” This nourishment fuels our Wisdom-life.

When joy arises from hearing Dharma, that is nourishment from Dharma-joy. When meditative bliss arises from practice, that is nourishment from meditative bliss.

What our spiritual friends teach us can strengthen our Wisdom-life. The Truth we hear can nurture our Wisdom-life. The opportunity to practice and the feelings from giving are the Dharma-essence of Wisdom-life that fills our bodies and minds. Thus, we must be very happy. The Factor of Joy arises when we realize ways of goodness. When we attain good Dharma, we become happy.

Realize True Dharma and joy will arise. Resolutely let the Dharma abide in the heart. This is called the Factor of Joy, of the Branch of Joy.

Next is the Factor of Peace. We need to feel peaceful and at ease. Life is full of unspeakable suffering. In the state of ordinary people, who is free of afflictions? Some people face many hardships. These are called heavy afflictions. They may not only come from a poor family, someone in their family is ill, and they themselves are ill too. Just think, isn’t such a life filled with heavy afflictions? To eliminate these heavy afflictions, we must purify our hearts. I saw a news report on Da Ai TV. At our Taipei Tzu Chi office, there is a very special volunteer. This volunteer had surgery for colon cancer so now she has to carry a drainage bag to collect her urine and feces. Besides being in poor health, she also walks with a hunched back.

Moreover, she has to worry about her elderly husband who suffered a stroke. Every day, she has to look after him. They also have a son with a slight mental disability, who ran away so his whereabouts are unknown. Their eldest daughter is already married. The younger daughter is in secondary school so that took out a loan to pay for her tuition. Just imagine this family of three. Her husband is bedridden and always needs her assistance. Her daughter’s tuition is paid by a loan. She suffers from cancer and needs to wear a drainage bag for her bodily waste. Despite all this, she still serves as a volunteer.

She says that she used to be very miserable and weighed down by afflictions. Every day, she complained about the world, her living conditions, and her life. She was full of resentment. Their only source of income is a disability pension from the government. Each month her husband receives around NT$5,000. After her surgery, she began collecting less than NT&2,000 a month. This is all they have to live on. Yet she insists on donating NT&300 each month. Our Tzu Chi Commissioners keep telling her, “Do not donate so much. You life is already quite difficult.” She replied, “I must do this on behalf of the three people in my family. I must create blessings for my child. I have suffered so much because. I did not create blessings in my past lives. So in this lifetime, I must create blessings for my child, even if it means enduring more hardship.

Later on, a commissioner suggested, “You can go visit our branch office in Taipei.” After she went, she felt, “There are things I can do there. I can be a cleaning volunteer who cultivates the field of blessings. All the cleaning volunteers look so happy as they work. I want to join them. I can come once a week.”

She insisted on it and has been doing this for half a year. She says, “I am very happy. Despite my poor health, I still have the chance to serve by providing a clean place for so many Bodhisattvas to come here to practice. She feels very happy, peaceful, and at ease. The Buddha said, “Sweep the ground of the mind. I encourage people to be recycling volunteers. So she feels she is doing the right thing. She said something that moved me deeply. She said, “I have accepted my fate. I have no complaints.” Her words touched me deeply. Thought her health is so poor, she still chooses to be a cleaning volunteer and even finds happiness in her work. She said, “By doing this, I can get rid of my afflictions. I can provide a clean place for many people to practice.” This is why she is so happy. Her life is truly weighed down with heavy afflictions.

But she can sweep them away. This is what we need to learn. When we are faced with adversity, we must try to be at peace in our hearts and at ease with our bodies. This is called peace and ease. Although her illness causes great pain, she works very industriously. This is called ease of body. This is called peace of mind. Haven’t you heard her say, “I have accepted my fate. I have no complaints. Being able to provide a clean place of practice for others makes me very happy.”

Isn’t such a life filled with peace and ease? This is a result of clearing away her afflictions. So when we suffer from afflictions, we must use our minds to sweep them away. Fellow practitioners, spiritual practice is not something we do in our spare time. It is not only we are healthy that we pay respect to Buddha or help others. This is not the way. True practice is how this woman overcame all obstacles and adjusted her mindset. She alone bears so many heavy afflictions. Yet she was able to sweep them away and eliminate them to find peace and freedom. I think this is true mastery of practice.

Fellow practitioners, we learn Buddhism to obtain this true mastery. We can use our minds to transform conditions, regardless of what they are. So everyone, please always be mindful.

Eliminate heavy afflictions of body and mind to attain freedom, peace, and happiness. This is called the Factor of Peace, or the Branch of Peace.
(Source: Da Ai TV 靜思晨語 法譬如水).
回頂端 向下
在線

靜思晨語--20110520《法譬如水》七菩提分
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: 靜思晨語 :: 靜思晨語--法譬如水-
前往: